Page 1657 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 657 1157 1557 1607 1647 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1667 1707 1757 2157 ... LastLast
Results 41,401 to 41,425 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    see post 41556: I think she complied with your requirements. then she included the links for the subsequent posts. all good?
    Even though she copied/pasted KatieCoolLady's posts, she never included her signature which states:
    "It is my intention that all of my posts at Websleuths remain here exclusively and are not reposted in any other venue."

Katie is a Cool Lady and said it's okay as long as it's posted on a victim-friendly site, but she didn't say that until all the posts were already up. The way Sneakers did it, someone could repost from here anywhere else without knowing about Katie's objection.

Then Sneakers gets snarky with me for trying to get her attention to stop. See my post 41571.
    Last edited by I doubt it; 03-07-2013 at 10:06 PM.

There are those KOA (sp) campsites where u can take a shower along the I-40 between Flagstaff and Kingman. We have gone there on long hunting trips as a kid. It's possible she could have stopped off there and showered.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Travis Alexander?s friend calls Arias a 'non-factor'

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/0...ias-non-factor

when i see that i think of this You are a non mothafucking factor bitch
    OMG I know! I was jumping around my living room so so happy that SOMEONE actually said what I've been thinking every time his friends n family are on TV! Besides the Hughes, she was basically not very well known by anyone close to him; she was a NON FACTOR! Ha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sleuth13 View Post
    I recall Jodi testifying that her sister had drug and alcohol problems. Maybe S. Africa is code for rehab!!!!!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    There are those KOA (sp) campsites where u can take a shower along the I-40 between Flagstaff and Kingman. We have gone there on long hunting trips as a kid. It's possible she could have stopped off there and showered.
    I have been wondering where she could have had a complete shower. This is an excellent theory.
    "Welcome" to you as well!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Interesting the Tessaro only sells gas between 1-6 a.m. So whordi can't say it was other goods. I hope Magic Juan will be pulling more rabbits out of his hat next week!!!

Thanks Justice11! I'm trying to figure this site out so forgive me for not quoting the original post in my first post!! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon!! Anyway, thanks for the note and CHEERS to the jury the last 2 days for having some spot-on questions :) Kudos to Juan Martinez too, of course ;)

It's disgusting that Skunt's 'art' is sold on eBay. I love the idea of people 'buying' it but never actually pay for it... Someone should make some poster-sized shooting/archery targets w/ that Pig Iron's face on it and sell it on eBay.
    Pig Iron: worthless. She is neither useful or ornamental.

Quote Originally Posted by nyx276 View Post
    If you haven't seen this, it's pretty compelling. I don't agree with every part of it but I think it's on the right track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&h...lFc&nomobile=1
    that took my breath away... That was dead on, pardon the pun :(

Thank you, Justice, by the way. I have appreciated your posts as I've been following for awhile before getting the nerve to actually post. Your's and a few others like mjoy, berm and batman, just to name a few... :)

Yes, as Travis' friends stated, she is a non factor! I refuse to write her name so I have adopted someone's use of 'Skunt', or Nefarious (because she is evil) or Pig Iron because she is worthless, or a non factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    lol - you have been chaunceyed!
    Oh gee.. because Chauncey is so funny. NOT!

RIP Travis

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Well, let's hope the big boot of karma doesn't come around and kick YOU in the ass for your overwhelming empathy!

Puh leaze. Your whole life is revolving around this case right now. Hanging on and breaking down every word. Pathetic and disrespectful to Travis's family.

Did you donate to the mormon church in honor of Travis? No, but i did. Put your money where your mouth is if you really care.

Some people think life is just one big fucking joke. Only by the grace of God is it not THEM sitting in that courtroom. I am a strong believer in karma....you get back what you put out. And Chauncey needs to get some of her lovin' right back in the ass. I'm betting life will hand her some. ;)

You have no kids that you love. No way could you spend this much time and effort on this case if you did. You are way too invested in the lives of these people. You didn't know them, nor do you truly care, so cut the bullshit act. Grace of god? You moron. Karma? You dumb shit. This isn't magic myth hour.

We are all here to have fun with this case. Look at the posts in this thread. It's entertainment here hunny and if you don't like it GTFO.

I also have benign familial tremor ( another term for "you shake like a leaf and we don't know why that is....buck up and live with it, kid") and several anxiety disorders, which don't help the situation! When I have tremors, they are very visible. There is no hiding them. I have found they are a great ice-breaker if people are bold enough to ask about it! LOL

Last edited by Chauncy; 03-07-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

The only things that frightens me more than that stupid ass bitch are the folks that believe in and support her.

It was a good day for Travis. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Thank you, Justice, by the way. I have appreciated your posts as I've been following for awhile before getting the nerve to actually post. Your's and a few others like mjoy, berm and batman, just to name a few... :)

Yes, as Travis' friends stated, she is a non factor! I refuse to write her name so I have adopted someone's use of 'Skunt', or Nefarious (because she is evil) or Pig Iron because she is worthless, or a non factor.
    Welcome to the Jodi thread and MDS glad you made it!

I don't mind writing her name because its actually the same name as my cousin, who died in a drunk driving crash. I hate that she shares the same name as this killer
    Last edited by M Joy; 03-07-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuth13 View Post
    I recall Jodi testifying that her sister had drug and alcohol problems. Maybe S. Africa is code for rehab!!!!!
    Her sister did have drug and alcohol problems.. She did attend rehab in South Africa... Ryan Burns actually assisted with that.. Knew someone who knew someone, who knew someone type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Welcome!

I have been wondering where she could have had a complete shower. This is an excellent theory.
    "Welcome" to you as well!
    She was very familiar with Flying-J's. You can buy a shower for $10 and pay $2 to use their laundry facilities at any Flying-J throughout the US. The I-15 has Flying-Js all up and down it. They're mainly used by truckers- like a truck-stop with showers and laundry; however anyone can use the facilities. She's mentioned the Flying-J several times.
    Last edited by Jillee; 03-07-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    She probably took a nap.
    Can you imagine the kind of person who can kill in cold blood and then take a nap?! I haven't slept well since this trial started...And I'm just watching!

P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I expect they'll show up next week sharing a tub of popcorn and a giant-sized Coke. Amazing what this judge allows. In my courtroom there would be NO GUM chewing and NO SNACKING. This is a Capital murder case for godsake!
    I have been in TRAFFIC court here in Los Angeles and was told I was not allowed to read a book while waiting to be called. I don't understand why all of the circus atmosphere is allowed on her side. The contrast in how dignified and respectful not only the family but friends and reporters are on Travis' side are is sooo telling

they changed the court calendar to continue on March 12th

3/12/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/13/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/14/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/18/2013 10:30 Trial

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
    "Well, God is not here. We can't subpoena him"

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Puh leaze. Your whole life is revolving around this case right now. Hanging on and breaking down every word.
    I realize this wasn't directed to me, but it does pretty much describe me.
    Pathetic and disrespectful to Travis's family.
    When I look at Sam, Tanisha, and Steven rolling their eyes and shaking their head, it connects with me because I can't stop rolling my eyes and shaking my head either. Jodi Arias is a first class psycho who's bullshit lying knows no bounds. The way whoppers roll off her tongue with such ease melts my brain.
    Did you donate to the mormon church in honor of Travis? No, but i did. Put your money where your mouth is if you really care.
    pfffffftt..... No Way am I donating to the LDS; that's what their members are for. I've sent paypal to justice4travisalexander@gmail.com though and will do it again. You get a cool email when you do it:

I wanted to personally thank you for your support during this trying time. This has been the hardest thing we have went through and it makes it so much harder because it is in a different state. Travis was the only member of our family that lived in Arizona so we are all traveling and taking time away from our lives and our jobs to be there. Words can not express how much we appreciate your support. I hope this trial will soon be over so we can have some sense of closure. I feel like my brother's death has taken so much from this world and it's not fair to any one of us. We hope the justice system will not fail us. Only time will tell.

Thank you again for your support.

Sincerely,
    Samantha Alexander and the Alexander Family

[QUOTE=BLue;3348706]they changed the court calendar to continue on March 12th

3/12/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/13/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/14/2013 10:30 Trial
    3/18/2013 10:30 Trial

I thought she said today that there would be no court on Monday or Tuesday?? This must be a last minute change! Yay!!!
    Last edited by Jillee; 03-08-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    MotherFuckingMoney--she's one cold hearted bitch. She thought she was being clever by ditching the 3rd can and the receipt, where ever she dumped them, as someone said earlier she was being greedy as gas is cheaper in Utah.
    Yeah, she has talked about how broke she was/is. Got it. Makes sense. Thanks.

Hi Person! This is only my 3rd post so not sure if it will quote (I got it wrong before!) but I completely agree re the can uh question-I thought this was the most animated and least automated I had seen Jodi, the fake noncholance, the hand back swiping the air. I believe cancun had a part to play in the murder, and also the text travis sent threatening to 'out' her on something. I'd love to know what that was about. I think she got to breaking point over several things in the weeks leading up to travis' death.

Posting again (while MDS traffic is a little slower) for those who haven't seen this... Put together very well.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Even though she copied/pasted KatieCoolLady's posts, she never included her signature which states:
    "It is my intention that all of my posts at Websleuths remain here exclusively and are not reposted in any other venue."

Katie is a Cool Lady and said it's okay as long as it's posted on a victim-friendly site, but she didn't say that until all the posts were already up. The way Sneakers did it, someone could repost from here anywhere else without knowing about Katie's objection.

Then Sneakers gets snarky with me for trying to get her attention to stop. See my post 41571.
    Jesus, I can't stand people who run back and forth between different forums stirring up shit.

I am still reeling over the question "Why is it you showed up with three gas cans in Salt Lake City?"

This reminds me of Kristin Rossum. She murdered her husband, made it look like he committed suicide complete with a fake note and sprinkling himself with rose petals.
    The key piece of evidence against her was the purchase of a single rose from VONS. She paid with cash, but she still felt the need to get points for the purchase on her VONS Club Card.

Sometimes it really doesn't pay to be stingy.

Thread Information