Page 1652 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 652 1152 1552 1602 1642 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1662 1702 1752 2152 ... LastLast
Results 41,276 to 41,300 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    She actually planned to burn his body in the desert. That is why she took the gas cans.
    Hmm ... Now there's a theory, but she had too much trouble moving him to the shower to rinse off, so she ditched that plan

She actually planned to burn his body in the desert. That is why she took the gas cans.
    Totally agree on this one, fo sho!

Who is rooting for a mistrial so they can do this all over again?

I am!
    You think his family wants to relive this again?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Good God no!

I don't want to hear 2 months of Stabby Stab Stabber testi-lying!
    That would be sooo fucked up to the Alexander family to have to go through this ALL over again!

Who is rooting for a mistrial so they can do this all over again?

I am!
    Noooooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    You think his family wants to relive this again?

The fuck? You're watching this because you care about what the family is going through?

Nah brah. we all watching this because it is entertaining television and that always comes first.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Not sure how you guys aren't realizing that he CAN'T call another witness while in the process of cross examining Jodi. It doesn't work that way. NOW that he has her statements, he can call various experts and use other evidence and details to disprove her. It's not like you can just pull a bunch of various people up on the stand at the same time. Nurmi will go through his remaining people and rest his case. Then JM will call his rebuttal witnesses and disprove things that were stated by Jodi and any others called by Nurmi. Realize, we are only half way through this thing - this is FAR from over. He has been a prosecutor for AZ for about 30 years...pretty sure he knows how the process goes and what is permitted and how to do his job much better than we do!

So, just give it time and have some faith. I don't think he will let us down!!
    YES! thank you

Jodi with Travis.

Not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    Ok, I'm asking this only because I'm confused and maybe you guys can set me straight. I get why she'd fill up in CA on the way to AZ and not fill up again until UT (no record of her being there, etc) but then after that, why fill the cans back up after leaving AZ? She would be expected to fill up on the way back and probably would want to document it, so I'm a little confused about why she would bother at that leg?

Also, is she just that dumb to go through all that thought and trouble to avoid a record of her trip by avoiding gassing up and didn't think about the fact that the car rental place would track her mileage and that may be enough to convince some folks that that in concert with the "lost time" during the trip would be ample enough for someone to be convinced that she had the time and opportunity to commit the crime and all that?

Obviously, the receipts in AZ would catch her dead to rights, but clearly, as we've all already known, she didn't think this through quite as much as she thought she did.

I know, this post in confusing. I just took some benadryl and am a bit out of it. haha
    MotherFuckingMoney--she's one cold hearted bitch. She thought she was being clever by ditching the 3rd can and the receipt, where ever she dumped them, as someone said earlier she was being greedy as gas is cheaper in Utah.

So if Jodi could cold bloodily kill a man, then worry about saving a few bucks on petrol a short time later, think she was maybe a little mad about the $6000 grand she owed Travis?

Every time I think about this bitch and what she did to Travis, I think to myself and put my self in the Alexanders family's position and how I would feel and it makes me extremely livid and not only that, I don't even know Travis or his family and it still makes me livid and beyond. So, I would hope that the jury members think the same thing and put their selves in his family's position and how they would want justice for their family member and remembering how gruesome and heinous this murder is that Jodi Arias did and keep those tragic gruesome photos of Travis in their minds to remember what this is all about. Justice for Travis

Entry #18

March 7, 2013

Dear Diary,

Well, I must say that these jurors are starting to get on my nerves. I tried to be my usual peppy, happy go lucky self and look on the bright side, but I have just about had it. I'm starting to feel like I want to get stabby again. I wanted to say that today, but Nurmi felt it would be in poor taste. Considering Travis "passed away" from me getting stabby. Whatev.

I mean, really, I don't know why they keep asking me if I have memory problems. Um, I think I proved that my memory is awesome. Don't they remember all the details I gave before? So what if I have memory problems about things that make me look guilty? That is to be expected. It's part of the post traumatic stress I went under when I murdered Travis. It was no ordinary murder. Have they seen the pictures? That was very traumatic for me. I'm the real victim here. I know the domestic violence experts will testify and set them straight. I just have to put up with Fartinez until then. I really wish I could kill him. No, really. I think about it every single night.

Also, do they forget the abuse I suffered while Travis was still alive? That jizz in my eyes really stung. And, being woken up to oral sex was very irritating. I was having a very good dream and Travis completely interrupted it. The straw that broke the camels back was when he was giving me oral sex and he hadn't even shaved yet! He felt like sandpaper on my thighs. Sandpaper!!!! That is abuse NO woman should ever have to be subjected to. Is it any wonder to them that I finally fought back?

I am grateful for the long weekend. I have a lot of work to do on the autobiography I am writing. I think I am going to call it "Mortal Fear." It will be a best seller no doubt. I've only written a little bit so far. Just 2,000 pages. I've only made it to my elementary school years. I better get busy. I'd like to have it done by the time I am set free. I know the jurors will want autographed copies.

Till next time,
    Jodi
    Last edited by Justice11; 03-13-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

The fuck? You're watching this because you care about what the family is going through?

Nah brah. we all watching this because it is entertaining television and that always comes first.

Well, let's hope the big boot of karma doesn't come around and kick YOU in the ass for your overwhelming empathy!

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    not that i saw - just threatened to close us down but she would be the healthiest looking cancer patient i've ever seen - so port or pic line, no wieght loss, hair loss, etc.... - mike????

I swear I saw a post of her emails with one claiming that Donavon was in no way posting here (while she was, of course) because she was in the hospital dying of lung cancer and getting chemo.

FYI: I am aware both Donavon and Campbell are lunatics!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Well, let's hope the big boot of karma doesn't come around and kick YOU in the ass for your overwhelming empathy!
    What a sick fuck this person is for posting something like this! Go girl, go girl Anniebelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Entry #17

March 7, 2013

Dear Diary,

Well, I must say that these jurors are starting to get on my nerves. I tried to be my usual peppy, happy go lucky self and look on the bright side, but I have just about had it. I'm starting to feel like I want to get stabby again. I wanted to say that today, but Nurmi felt it would be in poor taste. Considering Travis "passed away" from me getting stabby. Whatev.

I mean, really, I don't know why they keep asking me if I have memory problems. Um, I think I proved that my memory is awesome. Don't they remember all the details I gave before? So what if I have memory problems about things that make me look guilty? That is to be expected. It's part of the post traumatic stress I went under when I murdered Travis. It was no ordinary murder. Have they seen the pictures? That was very traumatic for me. I'm the real victim here. I know the domestic violence experts will testify and set them straight. I just have to put up with Fartinez until then. I really wish I could kill him. No, really. I think about it every single night.

Also, do they forget the abuse I suffered while Travis was still alive? That jizz in my eyes really stung. And, being woken up to oral sex was very irritating. I was having a very good dream and Travis completely interrupted it. The straw that broke the camels back was when he was giving me oral sex and he hadn't even shaved yet! He felt like sandpaper on my thighs. Sandpaper!!!! That is abuse NO woman should ever have to be subjected to. Is it any wonder to them that I finally fought back?

I am grateful for the long weekend. I have a lot of work to do on the autobiography I am writing. I think I am going to call it "Mortal Fear." It will be a best seller no doubt. I've only written a little bit so far. Just 2,000 pages. I've only made it to my elementary school years. I better get busy. I'd like to have it done by the time I am set free. I know the jurors will want autographed copies.

Till next time,
    Jodi

***Dead*** That jizz in my eyes really stung.

Did anyone see that old lady wearing a leopard print and a big gold elephant necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Good God no!

I don't want to hear 2 months of Stabby Stab Stabber testi-lying!
    sexti-lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    What a sick fuck this person is for posting something like this! Go girl, go girl Anniebelle.
    Some people think life is just one big fucking joke. Only by the grace of God is it not THEM sitting in that courtroom. I am a strong believer in karma....you get back what you put out. And Chauncey needs to get some of her lovin' right back in the ass. I'm betting life will hand her some. ;)

Re: Gas cans. I still think her original plan was to take Travis' body with her and burn him with her clothes. Something about that throat wound tells me she did try to decapitate him. I think she realized how hard it would be to take him, so that threw her whole plan out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I think that is accurate. Also, I think the worse thing that could happen is that the defense can't call him as a witness. Or they can, and just call him out on his comments. I could be wrong though. I agree that he needs to back off and just stay low. Why risk it???
    My thoughts exactly. He's freaking me out a bit. It would be horrific Travis' family to go through this trauma again. We've told him repeatedly to stop. Honestly, I don't know if he can help himself....I think he runs with scissors....

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Couldn't DISAGREE more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Every time I think about this bitch and what she did to Travis, I think to myself and put my self in the Alexanders family's position and how I would feel and it makes me extremely livid and not only that, I don't even know Travis or his family and it still makes me livid and beyond. So, I would hope that the jury members think the same thing and put their selves in his family's position and how they would want justice for their family member and remembering how gruesome and heinous this murder is that Jodi Arias did and keep those tragic gruesome photos of Travis in their minds to remember what this is all about. Justice for Travis
    I almost wonder if the way she's murdering him again, over and over, in the court room is worse for the family?

Just to add... I sent a couple bucks to the family via the PayPal site they have set up... My heart is thoroughly concerned about Travis' family

Thread Information