Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Quote Originally Posted by Rjfkores74 View Post
    Sadly it does sound like suicide. The anger in her post to others. I lost loved ones to suicide. It definitely hurts.
    I am sorry for your loss. Most of us here on MDS have experienced some kind of loss or violence in our lives too. Welcome to MDS, come join us and post!

Not sorry at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    You thought wrong that's what you get for thinking. Get your facts straight. Apparently you have no life since you talk about dead people does it make you feel good? Because all you are doing is hurting her family more. Hope you are happy you heartless person
    I'm not sorry she is dead at all. It's sad that she hurt so many people, including her family and sorry she made a bunch of kids that have to grow up without parents. And when they grow up they will learn about what utter trash their parents were and they'll have to deal with that to. This woman must have had a crappy childhood herself that made her turn out to be a huge pile of human garbage. She should have killed herself sooner, that way she would have had less time to ruin the lives of others. Good riddens to bad rubish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1914 View Post
    Good riddens to bad rubish.

You're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Where do all these people come from? I just find it so bizarre that this woman's thread attracts more hate from random strangers than any of the child rapist/killers on this site??

Fucken perspective, you weird people. Get some.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Amen. A-fucking-men.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Where do all these people come from? I just find it so bizarre that this woman's thread attracts more hate from random strangers than any of the child rapist/killers on this site??

I totally don't get it, either.

Child rapists? Murderers? Meh ... who cares. Lady rips off somebody for a few hundred dollars? OH EM GEE BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I'm not sorry she is dead at all. It's sad that she hurt so many people, including her family and sorry she made a bunch of kids that have to grow up without parents. And when they grow up they will learn about what utter trash their parents were and they'll have to deal with that to. This woman must have had a crappy childhood herself that made her turn out to be a huge pile of human garbage. She should have killed herself sooner, that way she would have had less time to ruin the lives of others. Good riddens to bad rubish.
    Please continue your dumb shit. I'd love for you to be my first suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I totally don't get it, either.

Child rapists? Murderers? Meh ... who cares. Lady rips off somebody for a few hundred dollars? OH EM GEE BURN THE WITCH!!!!!!
    It's not the fact that she did what she did. It's her attitude towards the crimes she committed. Not sorry in the slightest. Can't feel sorry for a person like that.

I didn't say anything wrong. She was an awful person that just happened to die. That does not change the fact that she ruined her own sad little life, but also the many innocent lives that she touched. If her death all of the sudden means that we can't be honest about that any more than I guess you'll need to ban me. Tat however would make you the dumb shit that banned a person just for speaking truth. Painfull truth, but truth nonetheless.
    Also, your profile pic makes you look like a Bond villain.

I didn't say anything wrong. She was an awful person that just happened to die. That does not change the fact that she ruined her own sad little life, but also the many innocent lives that she touched. If her death all of the sudden means that we can't be honest about that any more than I guess you'll need to ban me. Tat however would make you the dumb shit that banned a person just for speaking truth. Painfull truth, but truth nonetheless.
    Also, your profile pic makes you look like a Bond villain.
    What you're giving is an opinion. Not facts or truths. You clearly can't tell the difference between those things. And my profile pic isn't me, dumb shit. It's PeeWee Herman. Well done, Tim, you massive, prolapsed asshole. You're an internet tough guy who is bullying a dead person. My opinion on you is that you're mother should have done the planet a favor and swallowed you. See how opinions work?
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 09-02-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Bond villain

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Morons still in this thread? Holy shit, let it go. Chick's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

He's not the villain, he's the hero.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pee-wee-...tures-6709.asp

He is my spirit animal

If I ever get a quote of any kind tattooed on me, it's this.

It was wrong but

I mean what she did was wrong yes but it is not up to us to judge the person. Unless they are pedophiles or anything along the line of that.

Obviously, I am not bullying a dead person. Nobody can, seeing as they are dead. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that just because a person dies, all of their crappy actions should be overlooked and that person should be declared a saint. I am pointing a finger at the people - still alive - that raised the shitty person in question. As for your comment on my mom, she did work hard to raise us to not take advantage of others and to be honnest. She was a good, no awesome parent, until she was killed in action abroad, fighting a war that served to safeguard freedom, so that people like you can express your opinion as freely as you do. And I promise you I am not just an internet tough guy. Here's to hoping you and I never cross paths. But I agree with you on the fact that I can be an asshole from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    What you're giving is an opinion. Not facts or truths. You clearly can't tell the difference between those things. And my profile pic isn't me, dumb shit. It's PeeWee Herman. Well done, Tim, you massive, prolapsed asshole. You're an internet tough guy who is bullying a dead person. My opinion on you is that you're mother should have done the planet a favor and swallowed you. See how opinions work?
    Obviously, I am not bullying a dead person. Nobody can, seeing as they are dead. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that just because a person dies, all of their crappy actions should be overlooked and that person should be declared a saint. I am pointing a finger at the people - still alive - that raised the shitty person in question. As for your comment on my mom, she did work hard to raise us to not take advantage of others and to be honnest. She was a good, no awesome parent, until she was killed in action abroad, fighting a war that served to safeguard freedom, so that people like you can express your opinion as freely as you do. And I promise you I am not just an internet tough guy. Here's to hoping you and I never cross paths. But I agree with you on the fact that I can be an asshole from time to time.

Idk when this thread went from Judge Judy to full blown Jerry Springer as I'm new on here, but one fine rainy day I'm going to read this entire train wreck thread along with Julie Mott's. Good God.

internet tough guy

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Obviously, I am not bullying a dead person. Nobody can, seeing as they are dead. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that just because a person dies, all of their crappy actions should be overlooked and that person should be declared a saint.

Nobody suggested all of her bad deeds should be overlooked or that she's a saint. You're imagining things.

And there's a lot of middle ground between declaring her a saint and being like "OMG bitch shoulda killed herself sooner!!" Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    You thought wrong that's what you get for thinking. Get your facts straight. Apparently you have no life since you talk about dead people does it make you feel good? Because all you are doing is hurting her family more. Hope you are happy you heartless person
    Kelli was a disgusting viper. She was a snake in the grass, bleeding people dry for money by scamming the shit out of them online. She probably used them to buy Percocets, Oxycontin, or heroin. I won't judge her if she was an addict because I understand it's a terrible disease, but she didn't look very high on Judge Judy. She got what she deserved. She deserves no second chance. She will be chastised even in death. Truly horrible person.

Everytime I come back to this site, this weird ass thread is bumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Everytime I come back to this site, this weird ass thread is bumped.
    Such a strange one to always get bumped. I admit I do love seeing Julie Mott's name pop up but this one is so random.

I love this thread!! I love how most of the comments appear to be from the moderators though or folks close to the moderators and those who?ve memorized the site rules and such

Thread Information