Thread: Upgrading to a Premium Account

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bete noire View Post
    Is there a non-Paypal option to get a premium account? Or am I just not finding it (which could EASILY be the case)?

Any help would be awesome... thanks in advance =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I was wondering that too bete. I don't think there is.
    But i just added some money into my pp account. I was thinking of going preemie for a bit.
    Can someone tell me what it actually consists of? Been looking, i know it's for the preemie forum and to read articles that are not up yet and your name goes red...is that pretty much it? thanks
    A bunch of people have been asking about paying for a Premium membership, but they don't like PayPal for whatever reason. You can also send a check or money order to the MDS PO Box. PM me if you want the address.

I think one of the best unmentioned features is being able to edit your posts as a Premium member. And the red name thing is cool too. lol

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    A bunch of people have been asking about paying for a Premium membership, but they don't like PayPal for whatever reason. You can also send a check or money order to the MDS PO Box. PM me if you want the address.

I think one of the best unmentioned features is being able to edit your posts as a Premium member. And the red name thing is cool too. lol
    oh yeahhhh the edit thing is awesome! got it. Yeah, i'm going to use pp. I never have probs with it. thanks

Thread Information