Thread: Time for Israel to flatten the Gaza Strip

Time for Israel to flatten the Gaza Strip

It's time and it should be done. These crazy muslims will never behave.

Team Israel. Invade, take over and ship them out.

Imagine if Mexico was firing rockets into San Diego or the border towns of Texas.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Crazy muslims..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

They are. I see nobody cares about this............honey boo boo is on i suppose.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I've been listening and reading about this all weekend. I just can't intelligently articulate my thoughts on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Todays headlines:
    Clinton to fly to Israel, meet Netanyahu
    The secretary of state will travel to the Mideast today & meet with the Israeli prime minister on Wednesday as pressure for Gaza cease-fire builds.
    Why are we sticking our noses somewhere else instead of fixing our own problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Todays headlines:

Why are we sticking our noses somewhere else instead of fixing our own problems?
    Israel is financially dependent on the U.S. and they are fairly expecting military support as well should the shit really go down. Not only is Clinton traveling there as our Secretary of State, she's also a good person to have over there because of her husband's attempts at peace during his presidency.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

lol. Actually, not sure how or if it even matters to me at all so I will remain neutral and hope to see more sweet bombing videos on LifeLeak.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post

lol. Actually, not sure how or if it even matters to me at all so I will remain neutral and hope to see more sweet bombing videos on LifeLeak.

Ill take jews with stupid hats over insane muslims any day of the week. Muslims win this battle and what's next?

I am not a fan of the West Bank Barrier and Isreal seems to be getting more and more... intriguing lately. I have a lot to learn and would love to read arguments.

FTR, I am anti extremist. One kook sucks as much hokum and poppycock as another. Also my fundie relatives side heavily with Isreal which may cause me to instinctively enemise them.
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

It's definitely not a Jew thing, it's an Israeli government thing. And for the record, I think both sides are wrong. I have family in Israel. My cousin emailed me last night and said there have been constant rocket attacks on Tel Aviv that aren't being reported. it's scary. And no matter what we try to do, we'll get dragged in because Israel and Iran are both hellbent on World War III.

F-That. Muslims have lost it. They need to be dealt with. The time is now.

I have no allegiances. Just because the government funds something, doesn't mean I like it. Like any other American, I don't know enough about the details to form an opinion that's valid.

ETA- I should have said like MOST other Americans.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Okay, ignorant American warning:

WHY?? I can not figure out why!! Is it about religion? Militant Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post

From the Israeli side, it's pretty much about expansion and domination. From the Hamas side, it's about their whole charter thing about hunting down every Jew and killing them off.

But why expand? Are there desirable resources?

But why expand? Are there desirable resources?
    Well, yeah, there's always oil/other resources. Largely it's just this really dumb Risk thing over the Gaza strip. You know, DON'T CROSS THIS INVISIBLE LINE IN THE BACKSEAT kind of shit. Just stupid and sad and people are dying for it for no reason.

Between 1917 and 1948 the region was part of Great Britain's Palestine mandate from the League of Nations. After the armistice agreement of 1949 until the 1967 war (with the exception of the Israeli occupation from Nov., 1956, to Mar., 1957), the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian administration; the 1948 Arab-Israeli war led to an influx of Palestinian Arab refugees that tripled the region's population. However, the Palestinians were never given Egyptian citizenship, thereby remaining stateless. After the 1967 war, Israel occupied the region and established settlements there, but autonomy for the area was promised by the 1978 Camp David accords.

With the inception of the Palestinian uprising (Intifada) in Gaza in 1987, the city became a major center of political unrest and violence, and the Gaza Strip remained under frequent military curfew, imposed by Israeli troops sent to quell violence and maintain order. High unemployment and low wages have been chronic problems. As a result of the Persian Gulf War (1991), masses of Palestinian workers in that region fled back to their families in the Gaza Strip, creating a dire economic crisis and greater unemployment.

In 1993 an accord between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) called for limited self-rule in the area. Under a May, 1994, agreement, Israel's occupying forces left much of the Gaza Strip and a Palestinian police force was deployed. Israel retained frontier areas and buffer zones around Israeli settlements. The breakdown in peace talks in 2000 and the subsequent resumption of violence hurt the local economy. Although the Gaza Strip saw less fighting with Israelis than the West Bank, in 2003 the Israeli army moved more aggressively to control sections of the Gaza Strip in response to Palestinian attacks. The Israelis also launched attacks against leaders of Hamas, which has many supporters in the territory and has carried out many suicide attacks. The area also was the scene of fighting between PLO-dominated Palestinian Authority forces and Hamas.

In Jan., 2004, Israeli Prime Minister Sharon announced a plan for the withdrawal of all Israeli settlers and troops from the Gaza Strip, and it was subsequently adopted by his government. The settlements were evacuated in Aug., 2005, and Israeli forces withdrew the following month. The Strip threatened to descend into anarchic violence after the withdrawal, with the Palestinian Authority unable to exert effective control over the territory. The Gaza Strip also continued to be a source of attacks against Israel and suffer retaliatory Israeli attacks. These escalated into open warfare in June, 2006, after Hamas guerrillas captured an Israeli soldier and Israel invaded the Gaza Strip, and in the following months Israel continued to mount operations into the territory.

The situation in Gaza became economically dire as a result of continual conflict (some of it between Hamas and Al Fatah) and the restricted funding available to the Palestinian Authority. In June, 2007, the fighting between Palestinians ended with Al Fatah's defeat, placing the Gaza Strip under Hamas's rule. The region nonetheless continued to be the scene of intra-Palestinian conflict, and Israel subsequently restricted the flow of goods into Gaza to humanitarian aid.

In response to ongoing rocket attacks from region, Israel tightened its blockade of the Gaza Strip in Jan., 2008; the resulting shortages led Hamas to force open the Egyptian border, which had mainly been closed since 2005, for several days. In May, 2010, a Turkish aid convoy challenging the blockade was boarded in international waters in a deadly raid by Israeli forces. The raid, which was widely condemned internationally, focused global attention on the blockade; Egypt subsequently reopened its border crossing, and Israel eased its blockade on imports somewhat.

In June, 2008, a six-month cease-fire was established with Israel that included a partial reopening of the border. The cease-fire largely held until a significant outbreak of fighting in Nov., 2008, and was officially ended the next month. Late in Dec., 2008, Israel mounted an offensive against Hamas, with ground operations in Jan., 2009. Some 1,300 persons, about half of whom were civilians, died in the Gaza Strip before Israel and Hamas separately declared cease-fires in mid-January and Israeli forces withdrew; more than 20,000 buildings were damaged or destroyed. Both sides subsequently were accused of war crimes by international human-rights organizations and a UN fact-finding mission. In 2011 the head of the latter said he no longer believed Israel had targeted civilians as a matter of policy, but his coauthors defended their report. Sporadic rocket attacks and Israeli air strikes, as well as minor cross-border incursions, have continued.

Read more: Gaza Strip: History — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/encycloped...#ixzz2CqW15VHu

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, yeah, there's always oil/other resources. Largely it's just this really dumb Risk thing over the Gaza strip. You know, DON'T CROSS THIS INVISIBLE LINE IN THE BACKSEAT kind of shit. Just stupid and sad and people are dying for it for no reason.
    Your stupidity has no bounds. None.
    ugly, i say what i want to say right out here...i dont hide in preemie wastoid lol

Yeah TLDR. Did I mention the "American" part? I was looking for small words concisely presented.

Thanks, bowie!

Yeah TLDR, because i am not that bright and can't read for 2 minutes straight. I love lamp.

Thanks, bowie!
    There i switched it up for you.

Shut up. Lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniVenezia View Post
    Your stupidity has no bounds. None.
    What is wrong with you? You are mentally deficient.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What is wrong with you? You are mentally deficient.
    Where did that even come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I think she has more than just Gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia. She must have Syphilis. It makes you angry.

(Talking about Toni)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    She's totally nuts. End story.

Anyway, on topic, I was pretty disgusted to see the cease fire was accompanied by Hamas declaring it their victory and their intent to take Jerusalem. This is why I say there are no teams to root for in this situation. Just innocent people stuck in the crossfire to worry about.

Thread Information