Thread: Tom and Jackie Hawks, tied to anchor and thrown off their yacht alive into the ocean

Tom and Jackie Hawks, tied to anchor and thrown off their yacht alive into the ocean

I just saw this on TV again tonight. I think it deserves to be here among the other most horrific crimes. What a horrible way to die. They were such good people.

http://www.azcentral.com/specials/sp...hawks0415.html

Tom and Jackie Hawks huddled on a bed in the cabin of their yacht, miles off the coast of California, handcuffed, muzzled and blindfolded.

"I don't want to die," Jackie pleaded, her words muffled by duct tape. "I have a new grandchild in Arizona. I want to see him."

Her husband leaned back, reaching for her hand, trying to calm her.

Three armed assailants loomed over the Prescott couple, ordering them to sign title documents for the boat, demanding all their bank account information. Jackie wept, trembling. Tom remained stoic.

They were bound to each other, marched onto the deck at night, tied to an anchor. It was thrown overboard, yanking the Hawkses along. Jackie's head bounced off the deck before she and Tom splashed into the ocean and sank 3,600 feet.

Their bodies have never been found.

More at link.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

This is just terrible. I have more to say, I just can't get it out of my fingers

It's just the saddest case to me. So stupid, so unnecessary. And one of the asshole killer's last night on the show, when asked, "Did you kill Tom and Jackie Hawks?" says (paraphrasing) "well yeah, the way the laws are written, I did." Asshole seriously makes me rage.

Deleon, one of the three convicted, was a child actor. At one point, he had a small part on The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Yeah, this one is getting me. I hate when murderers tell the story of the victims last moments. Especially when they are pleading for their lives. I guess they could be lying, but how would they know that the couple had a newborn grandson? Fuckers get off on telling the "last moment" stories and I just want to punch them in the freaking neck! I just want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    Deleon, one of the three convicted, was a child actor. At one point, he had a small part on The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    I guess I'm a child actor too. I had a large part in my elementary school play. My large part cancels his small part. He's such a skid mark.

His claim to fame is bullshit, too. That's what he used to convince them that he had enough money to buy the yacht. Said he invested the money he made from that. Fact is he was on three shows, he said they called it a "guest something." Stupid, worthless, lying little fucker. I want to write to him and his piece of shit wife and tell them what worthless wastes of flesh they are. The urge is just overwhelming. I wonder where their baby went. If they said on the show I missed it.

This is the first I've heard that Jackie hit her head, though. I do hope she was knocked unconscious.

There were rumors that he was the wite power ranger, which he wasn't. I wonder if that's something he told them?

There were rumors that he was the wite power ranger, which he wasn't. I wonder if that's something he told them?
    Probably. Lying little slimeball asshat.

He did. I read a book about this on my last vacation - Dead Reckoning by Caitlin Rother. It is an absolutely terrifying read. His wife Jennifer is a crazy bitch too.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Yeah, this one is getting me. I hate when murderers tell the story of the victims last moments. Especially when they are pleading for their lives. I guess they could be lying, but how would they know that the couple had a newborn grandson? Fuckers get off on telling the "last moment" stories and I just want to punch them in the freaking neck! I just want to puke.
    I agree. It's like their last flash in the spotlight and it's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

How it really happened is covering this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I remember this case. Horrific what they did to those people.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-19-2022 at 09:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I think this same exact thing happened in South Carolina, but the killer was one guy with a wife and kid.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is the case that freaks me out so much because I cannot fathom what was going through their minds as everything was happening.

Thread Information