Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Real Housewives of Everywhere!

Let's dish!

Jersey & NY, I don't watch the others anymore.

Caroline and Jill were always my faves.

I miss Jill. She seemed to keep Ramona somewhat in check. Now Ramona is sounding as delusional as Theresa and Luanne is acting like she owns the place. I miss crazy Kelly and Alex (and even her weird husband).
    I'm on the fence about Beverly Hills. I really like Kyle, but there are some serious rumors about her husband that are sad. Her sister is a hot mess. The rest are kind of meh. And Taylor makes me feel dirty. I miss Camille.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I miss Jill. She seemed to keep Ramona somewhat in check. Now Ramona is sounding as delusional as Theresa and Luanne is acting like she owns the place. I miss crazy Kelly and Alex (and even her weird husband).
    I'm on the fence about Beverly Hills. I really like Kyle, but there are some serious rumors about her husband that are sad. Her sister is a hot mess. The rest are kind of meh. And Taylor makes me feel dirty. I miss Camille.

speaking of Camille, I ran into Kelsey at Grand Geneva earlier in the summer and wanted to punch him...just for her lol.

totes off topic, but since I know you're closeish to me, have you seen this shit ..

http://fox6now.com/2012/07/31/east-t...her-sentenced/

This is soo gonna be my new favorite thread. I watch every single location of Housewives, religiously. My hubbs finds it HIGHLY annoying. Although NJ might just lose me as a viewer, those bitches cray - all of them. Especially Teresa and I hate her husband Juicy. He's a skeeze who I'm convinced cheated. Jacqueline's WAY too sensitive to continue to be on it.

OC: I liked Vicki UNTIL this season, and I wanted to slap the hypocrisy right off her damn face every single episode this year. Made me hate her. And Brooks is a damn loon.

NYC: Ramona's crazy Pinot Grigio eyes give me the willies. LuAnne and her one upping is so annoying. LOVE Carole and Sonja. Aviva and Heather: eh.

BH: Miss Camille bad. Like Kyle until she was super mean girl to Brandi Glanville (who I found HIGH-larious, loved her).

Wooooot.

OMG, deb, same for me. I always lovedddddddd Vicki. She's lost her damn mind. I hope they boot her and put Briana in her place. That kid is super stable considering who she came out of.

Never got into NYC.

BH, love Brandi and Lisa.

NJ, I like Kathy and Melissa and Lauren, okay and Greggy too

Atlanta, snooooore.

DC, snooooooore, though I did like the British chick. She had a bit of sass to her.

Miami, super snore. Like, I can't believe it's coming back. Only thing that was semi-entertaining about that season was Elsa.

ELSAAAAA (god I hope this picture is huge)

What the eff? If she can be a housewive so can I

I cannot wait to start using gifs in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    What the eff? If she can be a housewive so can I
    The one that's on the left in the picture is the HW. The melted face lady is her madre.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Yay! I need to catch up on the show. This thread is going to be fun.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I love these shows! I hate Teresa and think she has some serious delusions of grandeur. Also, I think her husband is verbally abusive.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Juicy is a giant piece of shit. Team Gorga and Wakile. I love Rosie, and Milania is a giant brat and the voice of the people.

Bring back Dina!!!

Juicy!!!
    I love Kathy, and I even like her creepy husband

Juicy!!!
    I love Kathy, and I even like her creepy husband
    I think Cathy's son is hilarious. He's such a doof, in the best way possible.

I know, their kids are so well behaved. Makes Theresa's lil brats look a million times worse. That lil one.... what's her name, man if my kid acted like that... OH MAN

I know, their kids are so well behaved. Makes Theresa's lil brats look a million times worse. That lil one.... what's her name, man if my kid acted like that... OH MAN
    Milania! Like one of my friends said "these people are Italian! That kid needs the wooden spoon!"

yeah, I feel sorry for the oldest Gia, I mean even she sees how effed up her mom is

So Adrienne and Paul from Bev Hills really are splitting. I just checked out her FB. Here is a great selection

Maria Maiela Arriaga
    You and Paul is like the world with no sun! :( uggghhhh.... I hope you guys could work things out though...:) GL adrienne! I will always love you though

Lisa Bergeson
    Have you both lost your minds? your turning our world upside down!

Lynda Kirk
    Adrienne, I am so surprised to hear the news, you and Paul are , Class. I wish you both the best. i hope the seperation will bring you both closet together. They says Asbense makes the heart grow fonder, I hope in your case this is true. Best wishes, keeping you both in my prayes, I live you both. - THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE ALL TIME FB COMMENT

Loree Ferla
    What a total disappointment about you and Adrienne. I guess we were all fools watching what we thought the American Dream, a couple who loved each other and worked as a great team in marriage and careers. Fake Show Housewives of Beverly Hills, never watch again.

The world with no sun?!
    Ahhh shit that's funny

I'm actually quite sad about Adrienne and Paul - they were one of my favorite couples cuz I loved how sarcastic they were with eachother! They reminded me of me and my hubbs, hope we don't turn out that way!

Milania is the biggest brat ever, just wait til those girls get older, 2 of them will be strippers, for sure. You heard it here first.

I never watched Miami but W.T.F. is up with that women's face? I don't think I can watch that. Nightmare material.

Jersey: if I have to hear one more thing about Joe Gorga's "Tarzan" I'm gonna hurl.

NYC: Last episode- Aviva's dad is hilarious/gross/disturbing.

And TOTALLY agree that Briana should be an OC housewife, she's awesome!! It makes me sad to see Vicki choose Brooks over her, which like it or not, that's exactly what she's doing.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I cringed so hard during the Field Day episode. If I had EVER spoken to an adult that way, my ass would have been yanked to the car by my hair. What a way to validate your child's shitty behavior, Teresa.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by ApRyL View Post
    speaking of Camille, I ran into Kelsey at Grand Geneva earlier in the summer and wanted to punch him...just for her lol.

totes off topic, but since I know you're closeish to me, have you seen this shit ..

http://fox6now.com/2012/07/31/east-t...her-sentenced/
    No! I missed that. What the ever loving fuck?

Just catching up on this week's NJ. Quite frankly, the whole lot of them are so ill-equipped for camping that it makes me uncomfortable. How hard is it to sleep in an RV?

Thread Information