Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore: Family Vacation

Jersey Shore: Family Vacation

I made this thread so we don?t clog up the Celeb Gossip thread.

Tonight?s episode was crazy! I don?t know about that 24 guy. I think I?m (against my better judgement) team Angelina.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I made this thread so we don?t clog up the Celeb Gossip thread.

Tonight?s episode was crazy! I don?t know about that 24 guy. I think I?m (against my better judgement) team Angelina.
    I haven't seen it yet, I recorded it and will watch it after work today.

24 seems like a tool. What I have seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Aaaaaand she dumped him.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Aaaaaand she dumped him.
    https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...2831570813155/

She didn’t know he flirted with Angelina until 5 months later, when last nights episode aired. I can’t believe no one told her! I feel bad for her.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-11-2019 at 12:30 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...2831570813155/

She didn’t know he flirted with Angelina until 5 months later, when last nights episode aired. I can’t believe no one told her! I feel bad for her.
    I know! I still have to watch the episode but didn't Angelina tell her and she didn't believe her (resulting in their fight)?

I know! I still have to watch the episode but didn't Angelina tell her and she didn't believe her (resulting in their fight)?
    Not in the most recent episode. I guess she tells her next episode? Vinny saw it so I do not know why he doesn’t back Angelina.

Saw this and thought it was interesting. Angelina works for the NYPD as an EMT, and was apparently sexually harassed by her boss and now she’s suing: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...al-harassment/

I hate to say it, but I’m still team Angelina. She may be a little trashy and suck at communicating, but she tries.

I don’t know if Snookie is having post partum issues but she totally overreacted. Her text to Angelina was mean as hell and it was none of her business.

Best footage from the fight:

Omg Pauly d
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-26-2019 at 03:43 PM.

I love Pauly!

And I agree, Angelina is in the right (though she flies off the handle really easily). And yeah, Snooki seems way too emotional, think it's because she just had a baby.

I can’t believe jenni got back with 24

Is Deena the only one that hasn’t had a ton of work done?

ETA: I wonder if Ronnie will serve any jail time from his most recent arrest for “attacking” Jen?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-01-2019 at 11:58 AM.

I think Deena is the only one that has her natural look left.

24 must be great in bed cuz I can't see anything else he would have going for him. Not good looking, kind of a dick, no personality...

this show is so boring now. cant wait until angelinas wedding.

I think Deena is the only one that has her natural look left.

24 must be great in bed cuz I can't see anything else he would have going for him. Not good looking, kind of a dick, no personality...
    Why do they call him 24?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Why do they call him 24?
    Because he's 24 years old. It's a joke because he is so much younger than her.

Oh ok. At least other people gave him the nickname unlike douche-bag Mike. I bet he named himself the situation.

Oh ok. At least other people gave him the nickname unlike douche-bag Mike. I bet he named himself the situation.
    Pretty sure he did. To be fair, he is so not a douche anymore. He is like a new person, who is actually nice!

Pretty sure he did. To be fair, he is so not a douche anymore. He is like a new person, who is actually nice!
    Didn't he just get out of prison for something?

Didn't he just get out of prison for something?
    Yeah for tax evasion, that I think happened years back before he got sober. Now that he is sober he isn't a dickhead, and volunteers to speak at rehab centers to help other people. I am really rooting for him, he just seems like a totally different person.

That's old.

He admitted he was high as fuck for that roast.

Im so confused by last nights episode...Angelina was laughing and was fine with the girls speech (which i thought was a little mean-but thats their thing) then all of a sudden she was outraged and wanted to leave her own wedding?

He admitted he was high as fuck for that roast.

Im so confused by last nights episode...Angelina was laughing and was fine with the girls speech (which i thought was a little mean-but thats their thing) then all of a sudden she was outraged and wanted to leave her own wedding?
    I haven't watched last night's episode yet but saw that on the previews, I was hoping the episode would explain. She is just too much with the drama....how many bridesmaids/maid of honors did she fight with and "fire"? Ugh.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but saw that on the previews, I was hoping the episode would explain. She is just too much with the drama....how many bridesmaids/maid of honors did she fight with and "fire"? Ugh.
    The drama was 100% hers and she missed most of her wedding.

And now Snookie is leaving the show

When they were, young it was kinda funny, now its just sad...

Thread Information