Page 573 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,325 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    All this just makes me think that Travis was not a bad person, just emotionally immature. It doesn't make me think he was abusive.
    He was a 30 yr old successful man whose religion tells him he should have been married with 4 kids by then. I'd be trying to nail down anything that came at me too if I had those type of pressures on me.

I don't think he was abusive either. There's a difference between saying things out of anger a time or two and being abusive. If anything, I think he may have spoke to Jodi in anger and called her nasty names. I've done it. I'd be screwed if they went through my emails and text messages to my guy. I'm an asshole when I'm pissed

Introduce Jodi into the equation, she's so desperate to land someone successful that she'll play with his head no matter the costs to him or those around him. I kinda think she's lucky he didn't snap. I hate clingy fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    To be fair, I was going to delete everything and just say........Now imagine 2 emotional, clingy, needy, teenagers having drama. That would have been easier.
    Honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Yes, it is! I have to spread the love around before i herp you again. Sister Bermstalker, did you write a recap for yesterday?
    Here's the first part
    Originally Posted by bermstalker
    Jodi is wearing a suit jacket. Sidebar called
    Creepy bald dude (Gus) is called by def. He makes over 100,000 a year no matter if he gets out of bed or not. Gus loves to talk about how wonderful he his and how much money he makes. Blah, Blah, Blah, a lot about the company. Sidebar called.

He met Jodi at a meeting. Jodi wanted Gus' help to move up in the company. They talked once a week. They became "friends"
    He never seen Jodi dressed like a slut. Gus likes to help people dress right...men and women. Jodi called Gus b/c her and Travis had a fight-Sidebar called. Jodi came to stay with Gus. Spent some time with Gus at his motorhome. Spent 2 days and 1 night. Jodi never made any sexual advances to Gus. Travis never came to the motorhome. Travis did call Jodi. Another sidebar called. Jodi's attuide after the heated 30 minute phone call with Travis...Jodi came back in crying.

Before Jodi moved to CA, Jodi's phone was stolen and Gus helped her get a new one. All def. question
    Cross: State is basically calling PPL a pyramid scheme. Gus denies it's a pyramid. State decides to call it a triangle and Gus says it's more of a circle. Heated tones between both men. These two men do NOT like each other at all. Jodi did not make a lot of money. Gus can't remember exactly where he met Jodi the second time. They argue back and forth about this for a little while. It was either OK or Las Vegas he met Jodi the second time. Gus seen Jodi 3 or 4 times during that visit. State says "You don't get to ask the questions..I do" in a very loud voice. Professional settings get bought up a bunch. I guess it's about how Jodi dresses. *Both State and Gus get in a warning from the judge about talking over each other*

Gus arranged to meet Jodi in Pasadena. Probably late morning. Gus gave Jodi a Helio telephone. State finished
    Def again. Did you in your mentoring role with Jodi, did you personally profit? Gus: NO

PPl is like the NFL said Gus. Jodi was part of Chris Hughes' team. Jodi's clothes are being mentioned again by def. I guess Jodi was dressing professionally during the day. Night club clothes at night during these parties. Was Jodi every dressed slutty at night? Gus said she was prefect and never acted slutty. She was never drunk or angry at these parties. Time spent in a motorhome: Jodi was dressed in slacks and turtleneck long sleeves. Both days. Def is finished.
    Question from jury: Has Mr Hughes ever helped any of your agents? No
    Question from Jury: How many people in all the company in different positions? Gus list a bunch of people and the numbers. (this question is useless)
    Then the def. ask him if Travis was an exc with the company. Gus says yes.

LUNCH

All my spelling mistakes...I'm sorry."

This was the second half
    "Originally Posted by bermstalker
    After lunch

Long sidebar. Def. calls next witness..Daryl Brewer. Lives in CA. Divorced. 52 yrs old. 1 son. Son is 14. He knows Jodi. Jodi and him were in love(his words) (they are not showing his face) Met Jodi in 2001. Met Jodi at job as server. He was her boss. He was a food and beverage mgr at 4 star resort. He was her boss/supervisor. He was her supervisor for a year. Jodi made it through her 90 days probation period. I guess def. is trying to prove she was a good worker. Boss says he was not dating Jodi when he was her supervisor. Old guy decided to leave the job. Son was 1 1/2 at the time. Old guy went to work as a server....I think he got demoted (even thought he doesn't say it) The romance started when they became co-workers

Old dude was living at the resort. Jodi also. They spent off hours together falling in love. Jodi was a very responsible, caring, loving person. He dated Jodi 4 years. They lived in employee housing until 2003 until old dude moved 32 miles away. Old dude didn't want to live in staff housing. They would see each other 2-3 times a week. They were boyfriend/girlfriend. They lived together when they bought a house together in 2005. Palm desert was where they bought the house. They were both on the mortgage. Mother of the son lived in that area and he wanted to be by his son. Son would have been 4 at the time. Shared custody with ex wife. Jodi met son slowly. Jodi had good relationship with son. They were close. He wouldn't describe Jodi as a step mother. LOL

No plans for marriage. They talked about it (not often) Old dude wasn't ready to be married again. Old dude was happy with Jodi. They planned to flip the house in 2 yrs. Monthly payments were 1800. They split the cost. He was unemployed at the time of the home purchase. Jodi was working at the Pizza kitchen...then got a second job. They lived in the home until Dec 2006. Old dude and Jodi had separate bedrooms and shared sometimes.

Summer 2006..They were not talking about marriage. They were in love. Jodi never acted jealous with other women that old dude came in contact with. Old dude never seen Jodi jealous. Old dude never seen Jodi violent.
    PPL-Early 2006. Old dude doesn't recall how Jodi learned about it (PPL)

In the fall of 2006, the mother of his son decided to move back to monetary and took his son. Old dude wanted to follow his son so he started planning how to do it. Old dude wanted her to remain in the home until they sold it. Their relationship was breaking up. Jodi started changing. She basically wasn't paying the household bills and she was more worried about PPL (putting all her eggs in one basket). Jodi was getting into debt. Jodi started having "magically thinking" about PPL. Jodi started to become more actively religious. Jodi told old dude she was saving her self. Jodi wasn't putting out to old dude anymore. NO MORE SEX. Poor old dude.

Def. calls for a moment. The visitors to the home....they started showing up. It was Jodi's prayer group. Old dude didn't know about Travis. The relationship end in Dec when Old dude moved. Jodi didn't even break up with him. House Foreclosed on. He only talked to Jodi by the phone sometimes...they were just friends

Cross
    State is asking about them being friends. Isn't it true that you received a telephone call from Jodi asking for a favor wanting gas cans? Old guy says yes. Lots of calls for gas cans? Old guy says YES. Old guy ask her why she needs them. Jodi got kind of testy and said she needed them.

Approach (Judge)

She got testy right? I wouldn't say testy, Old guy says. I don't recall. Jodi told old guy she was going on a long trip. Now state wants to refresh his memory. Exhibit 411- Old guy has to read the highlighted portion. Turn the page and read this portion that is also highlighted. Old guy said he did have a conversation with def. Does not refresh his memory that he said she got "testy"
    yes, she was going on a trip and that's why she needed the gas cans, old guy says. June 3 2008 she came by his house, had breakfast, son was there, and that was 7am. Allowed Jodi to use his computer. Matthew McCarty showed up and she took off. She called him (old guy) back. (old guy does NOT remember any of this stuff )

Approach (Judge)

State is showing another exhibit. 412. Wants him (OG) to write his cell number down. 412 is sealed. State: after she took off that morning, she returned and giving him a remote control. OG says yes. She told him she was heading south. OG doesn't remember the car and Jodi planned on visiting his sister...Laura Malhoney (SP?) He gave her two gas cans, 5 gallons each. Red. More exhibits....237.001...Making OG look at invoice. Shows time as 8:42pm. Pump #2 8.3 gallons....237.02...8:46pm...4 minutes later....same gas station....9.954 gallons purchased. 237.003...8:53 pm.....7 minutes after....2.77 gallons. 237.018...Flying J....June 6, 2008...12.175 gallons. Then state starts talking about a car gallons using an example. Rough figures.
    When Jodi came back to CA, she called OG. exhibit 162 (I can't see it) But the date is June 4th. Did she ever return the gas cans to OG? OG says NO.

Now talking about when he met Jodi. They started dating in Jan 2003. At the 49er's game. That night was Not the first time they had sex. Jodi was VERY aggressive in bed...OG says they were both aggressive in bed. EWWW. Exhibit 147 (can't see it) but he's making OG read it. OG doesn't remember saying that. He doesn't recall. They both LOVED sex. They LOVE anal Sex together. 2x's. OMFG...how embarrassing.

Now state is talking about the house buying. 360,000 for home. Actual cost a month is 2400. Jodi obtained breast implants. State said Jodi wanted to fit in with OG's crowd and that's why she got breast implants(and that's whats OG had previously said). OG doesn't remember anything now.
    Holy cow...I have to pee bad. May 2006 Jodi said to OG...no more cussing. No more sex either. Young men over at the house reading/bible study. OG can't remember how many times they were over. That was when Jodi quit paying the bills.

Jodi was always taking pictures. She would take pictures of him sleeping and nudes while he was in the shower. OG says YES. She took pictures of him shaving.
    Telephone call where Jodi was sad. OG says she was very upset. She told OG that her friend was killed and she didn't have an alabi and she ran out of gas. OG says yes on everything except alabi. OG can't remember if Jodi said her friend was stabbed or shot. OG talked with Jodi about interviews with the media and 48 hours. OG can't remember. OG met 48 hours though. OG says Jodi wanted money. He denied he said that.

Redirect

Def...did your sex life involve wearing little boy underwear or pigtails, bending her over the desk, jacking off on her face, calling her whore, slut, or 3 hole wonder? OG says NO.
    Where Jodi was going.......sister had a new baby. Jodi was going to see his sister. They did not met.
    Gas Cans-Jodi was going on a long trip (OG said)

Notes- OG didn't look at them before he testified today. OG didn't approve of them.

No jury questions

Counsel please approach (judge)

10 minute recess but jury is gone for the day."

Sorry I meant to put both of those in quotes.

was that creepy gus guy from yesterday a mormon too?

they are replaying yesterday on in session right now

Facebook posts from a coworker at Ventana gleaned here showing 3HW was volatile:

1. Hello. My name is Matt. I was the Exec. Chef at the time that Jodie Arias was employed at Ventana Inn and Spa in Big Sur and began her relationship with Darryl Brewer. I heard on JVM that Darryl characterized that their relationship began after he was no longer her supervisor. That is a lie. Also, It was also stated on JVM that Jodie did not exhibit any violent behavior that he was aware of. I can... recall a specific incident with other witnesses when she did at Ventana Inn and Spa during her shift.
    I bear no malice toward Jodie or Darryl. My objection to their relationship at that time was directly related to how Jodie manipulated the entire restaurant staff after her relationship with Darryl began and Darryl's culpability and in her manipulative behavior.

As a matter of fact, Darryl was promoted from Restaurant Manager to Food and Beverage Director during their relationship. The GM of the hotel at the time did not see their relationship as a problem despite the empirical evidence to the contrary. Eventually, Darryl did resign the F&B position, He stated his reasoning at the time was due to the amount of time he was spending away from his son. Darryl stayed on as a server for a short time and then, gave notice and left.

more from Matthew Millea
    By the time the incident I referred to in my original post occurred, Jodie was well into her relationship with Darryl. Jodie had a disagreement with another server regarding switching her station for the lunch shift this particular day. The other server refused to change their assigned station. Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall. The other manager and I heard the ruccus and asked if she was alright. She immediately opened the door to the woman's employee bathroom and was recalcitrant and apologized in her 'sweetest' voice. She obviously hadn't realized that anyone was in the office across the hall. She promised to get the hole in the wall fixed with her own money, etc., etc. The other manager and I had already realized that Jodie, due to her relationship with Darryl, was beyond reproach or reprimand for this or any other incident.

Again, many thanks Berm for the recaps! I have to pick my car up today and I am going to flip shit if I miss Jodi taking the stand.

Had a thought on FB: Just thinking, he had parents that weren't into the greatest stuff, right? Even though he was taken in by his grandma and then introduced to the church, I think he wasn't as sheltered as most Mormons are. That and being a guy, yeah, none of his behavior is outlandish.

But Tink made a good point about how he did have some bad traits in regards to the lying and controlling behavior. He pretty much wasn't a good boyfriend, and I agree he seemed in a mad rush to get married because he felt "behind." Throw Jodi using the advantage of sex, and it was just a huge mess.

Good boyfriend or not though, he had his moments, but nothing he did was worthy of being murdered in cold blood over. I think he had a bit of an arrogance, but wasn't an abusive psycho.

I may be the only one....but I felt so sorry for Travis hearing the email. That poor dude was sexual frustrated. I bet he was ready to spit nails at all that built up tension. No wonder Jodi was able to worm her way in.

haha. Now we know why Jodi was hanging around the Mormon boys. Easy pickings.

Thank you very much for the updates, when I saw how many pages there were, I was hoping Sister Bermstalker came thru. You guys are awesome.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post
    Facebook posts from a coworker at Ventana gleaned here showing 3HW was volatile:

1. Hello. My name is Matt. I was the Exec. Chef at the time that Jodie Arias was employed at Ventana Inn and Spa in Big Sur and began her relationship with Darryl Brewer. I heard on JVM that Darryl characterized that their relationship began after he was no longer her supervisor. That is a lie. Also, It was also stated on JVM that Jodie did not exhibit any violent behavior that he was aware of. I can... recall a specific incident with other witnesses when she did at Ventana Inn and Spa during her shift.
    I bear no malice toward Jodie or Darryl. My objection to their relationship at that time was directly related to how Jodie manipulated the entire restaurant staff after her relationship with Darryl began and Darryl's culpability and in her manipulative behavior.

As a matter of fact, Darryl was promoted from Restaurant Manager to Food and Beverage Director during their relationship. The GM of the hotel at the time did not see their relationship as a problem despite the empirical evidence to the contrary. Eventually, Darryl did resign the F&B position, He stated his reasoning at the time was due to the amount of time he was spending away from his son. Darryl stayed on as a server for a short time and then, gave notice and left.

more from Matthew Millea
    By the time the incident I referred to in my original post occurred, Jodie was well into her relationship with Darryl. Jodie had a disagreement with another server regarding switching her station for the lunch shift this particular day. The other server refused to change their assigned station. Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall. The other manager and I heard the ruccus and asked if she was alright. She immediately opened the door to the woman's employee bathroom and was recalcitrant and apologized in her 'sweetest' voice. She obviously hadn't realized that anyone was in the office across the hall. She promised to get the hole in the wall fixed with her own money, etc., etc. The other manager and I had already realized that Jodie, due to her relationship with Darryl, was beyond reproach or reprimand for this or any other incident.
    Awww poop this is juicy!!! The prosecution needs to find this guy and get him on the stand!!

I may be the only one....but I felt so sorry for Travis hearing the email. That poor dude was sexual frustrated. I bet he was ready to spit nails at all that built up tension. No wonder Jodi was able to worm her way in.

I agree! Poor Travis is being portrayed as a deviant and I've heard of a lot worse. He seems like millions of guys who wanted to get laid, that doesn't mean he was deviant or deserved to be murdered in such a brutal way.

ETA: I need to see the email.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

The defense is trying to make Travis sound like the bad guy when it was clearly Jodi praying on poor innocent mormon boys who didn't know better

I LOVE your updates by the way. I watch from work with no sound so I have NO clue what's really going on besides the comments in this thread.

Can someone tag "douche canoe"!?? I don't know how to tag!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    This was the second half
    "Originally Posted by bermstalker
    No jury questions
    WTFFFF? Jury has 2-3 completely inane questions for Creepy Gus and nada for this guy? Seriously. WTF.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Can't add anymore tags, they reached their limit. I tried to add it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    You missed nothing today. Travis didn't like the words: poop, fart, or crap. The rest was spent with the counsel approaching the bench.
    And WTF is up with that poop? Travis didn't want to think about what comes out of one of those wonder holes?

I don't love FART either but poop and crap are favorites since I had to stop saying sh*t and f*ck during the onslaught of motherhood...
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

It's telling me we are at the max on tags for this thread. Otherwise, I'd be much obliged.

Did I miss anything the last few minutes before lunch break? Is defense done questioning Lisa before the break? Prosecution's turn to bat upon return?

P.S. Shoveling snow 6 times in 48 hours SUCKS BIG DONKEY BALLS

I tried, but it says the item has the maximum amount of tags allowed.

Done :)

I'm disappointed. No Nancy Grace entertainment during the lunch break today. Guess I should get some work done.

Also this....

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Done :)
    How did you do it? NO FAIR!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I tried, but it says the item has the maximum amount of tags allowed.
    I removed Legendary (I tagged that yesterday) but this seems more appropriate lol

Quote Originally Posted by fredfenderbender View Post

more from Matthew Millea
    Oh my!!! This is effing good!
    ~ Love is a blind whore with mental disease and no sense of humor. ~

Thread Information