Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3352

Thread: Vent Here , about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We're in a Covid hot spot. I couldn't even make coffee so I headed to 7-11. Closed from the power outage. Went to the one 2 miles away, thankfully open.

If I have to, I'll sit in my car all day with the AC blasting. I was just looking forward to having a bubble bath tonight and if we don't have the AC going all day, it'll be too hot to do it. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon.
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a sweltering heatwave and then losing AC.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a sweltering heatwave and then losing AC.
    THERE IS A GOD! Power is back.

Puzz, I'm not saying you're God or anything. But you're God. Thank you.

From here on out, my statement will be "Thank Puzz".

Thank Puzz the power is back because 7-11 coffee sucks. It has an awful aftertaste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    THERE IS A GOD! Power is back.

Puzz, I'm not saying you're God or anything. But you're God. Thank you.

From here on out, my statement will be "Thank Puzz".

Thank Puzz the power is back because 7-11 coffee sucks. It has an awful aftertaste.
    Your welcome. Enjoy your day!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Yesterday was my Papa's celebration of life (he passed last March but we were just now able to have a get together). It was nice to do, but why did my Nana choose to do it outdoors? Ugh, it was horrible. 100 degrees and hardly any shade.

My husband and brother-in-law went and sat in my sister's car to blast the AC to cool off. I decided to hop in the back to cool off also. We were chit chatting and all of a sudden my husband turns to my BIL and goes, "did you turn my heated seat on?!" My BIL and I started laughing so hard. It was hilarious.

Anyways, not so much of a vent but you all were talking about being hot and I had to mention my experience. My clothes were sticking to me all sweaty, makeup running down my face....we were there for almost 3 and a half hours until I couldn't take it and had to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yesterday was my Papa's celebration of life (he passed last March but we were just now able to have a get together). It was nice to do, but why did my Nana choose to do it outdoors? Ugh, it was horrible. 100 degrees and hardly any shade.

My husband and brother-in-law went and sat in my sister's car to blast the AC to cool off. I decided to hop in the back to cool off also. We were chit chatting and all of a sudden my husband turns to my BIL and goes, "did you turn my heated seat on?!" My BIL and I started laughing so hard. It was hilarious.

Anyways, not so much of a vent but you all were talking about being hot and I had to mention my experience. My clothes were sticking to me all sweaty, makeup running down my face....we were there for almost 3 and a half hours until I couldn't take it and had to leave.

I reach my limit when my makeup starts melting-I hate that!

I'm glad you guys got to have a celebration of life finally, even though you almost melted doing it.

I reach my limit when my makeup starts melting-I hate that!

I'm glad you guys got to have a celebration of life finally, even though you almost melted doing it.
    For reals! It was great that almost everyone was there - even my cousin the heroin addict who never comes to family functions was there. My nana was so happy to see him she cried.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Nic thats great you had a celebration of life and everyone could be there to celebrate your Papa's life. Im sure your Nana was so happy you were there! I wonder if the heroin guy was hot too.

This heat is making me lazy. I get a bad headache whenever I go outside. I can deal with the melting make up, its the headache that gets me every time.

I sweat my ass off too, and so does my husband. So my poor son gets soaked, with his hair getting wet pretty easily. I feel bad for passing that on to him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Grrrr. So Roomies Nephew and his family showed up at our house yesterday. Once upon a time he was a nice but flaky kid who grew up and married a not too bright girl who was raise very right wing religious, which wasn't so terrible at the time, but has metastasized into full on MAGA/Q wacko. But hey, they are most of the family Roomie has left and she's more tolerant than I am and she hasn't seen them in a couple of years what with her being sick and Covid.

The wanted to come and we told them no they couldn't stay with us because ... Covid. And I'll bet they haven't been vaxed! (and I was right but hey two of them have had it so that's OK) OMG no. If they had planned a trip at a different time Roomie would have rented them a room and met up with them out in a park or something, but no. They had to come when rooms and $300-500 a night if you can get one. So anyway, she set up lawn chairs and the visited for a while, but damn. They've been wandering around catching and spreading whatever there is to catch or spread for a couple of weeks and then they come here.

I already have problems with these people since they carelessly left a gun laying around and one of their sons killed one of the others. They just don't seem to learn.

And that's why I'm calling dead people dumbasses today.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Puzz, are they there for the rally and just visiting roomie as a thing on the side?

I don't know that I was ever forgiving about the nonsense, but I am absolutely unforgiving and angry about people like this today. I am so angry that they are putting us all in this situation because they are too ignorant to understand the science behind things, and to make rational educated decisions. I am angry that they are so insecure in their stupidity that they consider anyone educated elitist and elected another dumbass that has probably ruined our civilization, just so they wouldn't feel bad about their education and stupidity. I really wish they would all just get it and die and we could move on.

Puzz, are they there for the rally and just visiting roomie as a thing on the side?

I don't know that I was ever forgiving about the nonsense, but I am absolutely unforgiving and angry about people like this today. I am so angry that they are putting us all in this situation because they are too ignorant to understand the science behind things, and to make rational educated decisions. I am angry that they are so insecure in their stupidity that they consider anyone educated elitist and elected another dumbass that has probably ruined our civilization, just so they wouldn't feel bad about their education and stupidity. I really wish they would all just get it and die and we could move on.
    No, they were doing a road trip style vacation. I think with the slightest encouragement they'd have used us as a base for a week or two... Not gonna happen. So they went from Iowa to New Mexico, up through Utah to here then home.

I done letting other peoples stupid choices put us at risk...

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    No, they were doing a road trip style vacation. I think with the slightest encouragement they'd have used us as a base for a week or two... Not gonna happen. So they went from Iowa to New Mexico, up through Utah to here then home.

Good for you!

I cut off our really close jetski friends after they went off on the vaccine in January. I had no idea they felt that way. Sorry, I'm not hanging out with non-vaccinated people. Now who is vaccinated and wants to come jetskiing with me? Oh yeah, a lot of our other friends who never could make our jetski outings because we had to work around our old buddy's schedule...not anymore.

Good for you!

Just like the both of you, I've lost all patience for these morons. It's one thing being stupid and it only affecting your own dumbass self. Completely another when your stupid ass decisions put everyone in danger.

OK for something incredibly low stakes!

Background. 3 of us do laundry in this house. We each have our own hamper and will carry our laundry to the laundry room to wash. The caregiver generally does mom's laundry, Roomie does her laundry, I do mine, but, any of us will wash stray clothing that makes its way to the laundry room. Say a stray pair of jeans that didn't make sense in a load... then after washing, it goes in the dryer. (obviously) and from the dryer to the basket and from the basket back to the bedroom of the person belonging to it. I most often end up leaving a partially completed batch as I work the most hours away from home. CC is here caring for Mom all day. Roomie is working most of her hours from home, and I'm basically full-time back at work.

More background. During the summer I wear Skorts. A lot. I have like 21 skorts. Most of them were in the wash. I had like two left for the week, so I washed and dried them and they were folded in the basket along with some underwear waiting to go back to my room. I noticed them in the basket as I was leaving for work. Came home and the underwear was on my bed. No Skorts. Oh, Roomie or Caregiver must have put them in the closet where they live. That was nice of them. Went to dress yesterday, and, no, they aren't where they live... Made the rounds asking where are my Skorts! I'm met with blank looks and denial. And we're not a "practical joke" sort of household. I suspect that one of the other two people in the house absentmindedly carried them off to their rooms or the basement, or set them in with the towels or... But maybe we have gremlins? So, fortunately it's chilly today and long pants make sense, but where the H-E- double toothpicks are my Skorts, like 18 of them! Have you seen them?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OK for something incredibly low stakes!

Background. 3 of us do laundry in this house. We each have our own hamper and will carry our laundry to the laundry room to wash. The caregiver generally does mom's laundry, Roomie does her laundry, I do mine, but, any of us will wash stray clothing that makes its way to the laundry room. Say a stray pair of jeans that didn't make sense in a load... then after washing, it goes in the dryer. (obviously) and from the dryer to the basket and from the basket back to the bedroom of the person belonging to it. I most often end up leaving a partially completed batch as I work the most hours away from home. CC is here caring for Mom all day. Roomie is working most of her hours from home, and I'm basically full-time back at work.

More background. During the summer I wear Skorts. A lot. I have like 21 skorts. Most of them were in the wash. I had like two left for the week, so I washed and dried them and they were folded in the basket along with some underwear waiting to go back to my room. I noticed them in the basket as I was leaving for work. Came home and the underwear was on my bed. No Skorts. Oh, Roomie or Caregiver must have put them in the closet where they live. That was nice of them. Went to dress yesterday, and, no, they aren't where they live... Made the rounds asking where are my Skorts! I'm met with blank looks and denial. And we're not a "practical joke" sort of household. I suspect that one of the other two people in the house absentmindedly carried them off to their rooms or the basement, or set them in with the towels or... But maybe we have gremlins? So, fortunately it's chilly today and long pants make sense, but where the H-E- double toothpicks are my Skorts, like 18 of them! Have you seen them?
    What the...? Hope you find the missing Skorts (love mine).

Wait, did skorts make a comeback?

Wait, did skorts make a comeback?
    They never left, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Not for me. If you're chubby.... https://www.womanwithin.com/search?q...or+item+number
    or
    https://www.duluthtrading.com/search...=root&q=skorts

I have no idea lol. I haven't seen those in stores since I was little. But maybe it's because I never looked for them, I'm strictly a pants girl. I'm not showing my pasty white fat legs

I love Duluth.

I have no idea lol. I haven't seen those in stores since I was little. But maybe it's because I never looked for them, I'm strictly a pants girl. I'm not showing my pasty white fat legs
    I know ~ I have been sticking with pants lately because I just can't endanger small children and the vulnerable with the site of my legs right now.

I know ~ I have been sticking with pants lately because I just can't endanger small children and the vulnerable with the site of my legs right now.
    Plus I don't have to shave my legs everyday.

Yes, I said it.

Yes, I said it.
    I wear shorts all the time if I am not doing something business related, but otherwise it's pants for me. I'm not a dressy type of girl. But I do shave my legs every.single.day. I can't stand the way my legs feel if I don't shave them.

Puzz, did you check the laundry hampers and see if someone put them back in there? Maybe they fell on the ground or got something spilled on them and just went back into the laundry cycle.

Yes, I said it.
    I don't legs every day and still wear shorts because I honestly don't care what others think. Nobody gets close enough to me to see it anyway. The dogs don't mind.

Yes, I said it.
    I shave mine once a week...sometimes.

The only thing I have to shave every day is my underarms. If I don't they feel prickly and I hate that feeling. My legs are different - the older I get the less hair I have on them, and it doesn't get prickly so it doesn't bother me.

Thread Information