Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Yes. And the novel really romanticized the forest. This all started after the novel was written..
    which novel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    which novel?
    There was a japanese novel (Tower of Waves) in which two lovers committed suicide in that forest. After the novel is when everyone decided to start suiciding there. According to wiki, the GG Bridge is #1 suicide destination in the world, that forest is #2. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Thought I'd resurrect this as it's something I'm pretty interested in, at least on a superficial level.

My house is a pretty interesting bag. It's pretty old (I forget the exact date, but 1600-something) and it used to be the place they brought plague victims to die. So, the estimate is around 150-200 people died here. This, at the very least, makes it an excellent ground for Halloween parties and ghost stories. But there have been the bumps, shadows and plain creepy experiences in certain rooms. I think the two scariest date back several years now. The first involved me and a pal playing with a ouija board, giggling around while we were home alone, until we heard a voice scream at us to "get out" the building. We were so terrified, we hid behind the garden's play area (aka jungle gym) for 3 hours until my mum came home. The second (being a complete freak/glutton for punishment) involved me playing with a ouija board alone in my bedroom. Apparently I'm going to die aged 53 from cancer. While I grant you, this was likely some psychological crap going through my head, it was spooky enough for me to remember all the details of the 'conversation' 14 years later.

Do you still have the ouija board?

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Do you still have the ouija board?
    I genuinely have no idea. Boxes and boxes of history in the attic. I suspect not, though. Why do you ask??

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeGirl View Post
    Thought I'd resurrect this as it's something I'm pretty interested in, at least on a superficial level.

My house is a pretty interesting bag. It's pretty old (I forget the exact date, but 1600-something) and it used to be the place they brought plague victims to die. So, the estimate is around 150-200 people died here. This, at the very least, makes it an excellent ground for Halloween parties and ghost stories. But there have been the bumps, shadows and plain creepy experiences in certain rooms. I think the two scariest date back several years now. The first involved me and a pal playing with a ouija board, giggling around while we were home alone, until we heard a voice scream at us to "get out" the building. We were so terrified, we hid behind the garden's play area (aka jungle gym) for 3 hours until my mum came home. The second (being a complete freak/glutton for punishment) involved me playing with a ouija board alone in my bedroom. Apparently I'm going to die aged 53 from cancer. While I grant you, this was likely some psychological crap going through my head, it was spooky enough for me to remember all the details of the 'conversation' 14 years later.
    You gotta couch?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I genuinely have no idea. Boxes and boxes of history in the attic. I suspect not, though. Why do you ask??
    lol, I dunno. I saw this thread was updated and wanted to keep the conversation going.

Ah I see. Well, the ouija was home-made (but a pretty good effort, if I do say so myself)... I don't think I'd have the guts to try that crap again.

MorbidT: Yes. MDS house party, if I'm not trolled out.

Sweet! I've got a flashlight!

I can't remember. Did I post my hunt pics in here? I didn't go back and look.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Sweet! I've got a flashlight!

I can't remember. Did I post my hunt pics in here? I didn't go back and look.
    I saw 2 or 3!

This shit is creepy.

I saw 2 or 3!

Okay. I couldn't remember if I posted them. There's one pic that is really freaky, but I don't know how to zoom the pic in and save it. It's really cool.

When I was a kid, I'd go to yard sales with my mom and buy used ouija boards. My (step) dad would find them and burn them in the fire place, yell at me and ground me. I didn't see what the big deal was. I'd still sneak them in and he'd always find them before I ever got to use them. At a slumber party, or 2, my girlfriends and I used an ouija board, but nothing scary happened. A few years ago, I saw a pink one, with cards, and a pretty pink carrying case at Target. Bought it. Never used it, but sold it on ebay. lol. I did find an older one at a yard sale last year and it's in my closet. So what's the point of this post? There isn't one! lol. All I know is I have a creepy, older ouija board in my closet that I'll never use.

Okay. I couldn't remember if I posted them. There's one pic that is really freaky, but I don't know how to zoom the pic in and save it. It's really cool.
    You talking about the one with the faint demon face?

[QUOTE=morbidT;3242925]Tell me if you see anything

This one?

When I was a kid, I'd go to yard sales with my mom and buy used ouija boards. My (step) dad would find them and burn them in the fire place, yell at me and ground me. I didn't see what the big deal was. I'd still sneak them in and he'd always find them before I ever got to use them. At a slumber party, or 2, my girlfriends and I used an ouija board, but nothing scary happened. A few years ago, I saw a pink one, with cards, and a pretty pink carrying case at Target. Bought it. Never used it, but sold it on ebay. lol. I did find an older one at a yard sale last year and it's in my closet. So what's the point of this post? There isn't one! lol. All I know is I have a creepy, older ouija board in my closet that I'll never use.
    What yard sales do you go to?! I'm lucky if I find a decent vintage jumper.

I guess it depends what your view on ouija boards is. If you see them as potential slumber party fun, give it a bash. Since my You Will Die Of Cancer incident (yes, lovely, I know) I have actually taken part in a board amongst friends, but zero to report apart from a load of jokers giving it some. I dunno what to make of them.

What yard sales do you go to?! I'm lucky if I find a decent vintage jumper.

I guess it depends what your view on ouija boards is. If you see them as potential slumber party fun, give it a bash. Since my You Will Die Of Cancer incident (yes, lovely, I know) I have actually taken part in a board amongst friends, but zero to report apart from a load of jokers giving it some. I dunno what to make of them.
    I can't find any friends my age who would want to have a slumber party and play the ouija board! lol

LOL! I've always been told not to work a Ouija board by yourself. I've done them before with a few people. I think they are interesting.

You talking about the one with the faint demon face?
    Yes

[QUOTE=WooFrigginHoo;3322978]
    Tell me if you see anything

This one?

Yes. When it is zoomed you can see it very clearly. Plus, the other blob next to it looks like it has facial features. Also, do you see the image to the right of the blobs? I don't want to say what it is, so I am not influencing what you say/see.

I can't find any friends my age who would want to have a slumber party and play the ouija board! lol
    Meeeeeee! You gotta couch?

God, I'd love it. I'm 28.

[QUOTE=morbidT;3322994]LOL! I've always been told not to work a Ouija board by yourself. I've done them before with a few people. I think they are interesting.

Yes

Yes. When it is zoomed you can see it very clearly. Plus, the other blob next to it looks like it has facial features. Also, do you see the image to the right of the blobs? I don't want to say what it is, so I am not influencing what you say/see.

Um... Looks a tad wormhole-y. *scrapes that barrel*

Wow. The above post was an unprecedented success.

Meeeeeee! You gotta couch?
    Yes! And getting a futon tomorrow!

God, I'd love it. I'm 28.
    MDS slumber party Meet up! lol

[QUOTE=CrimeGirl;3323004]
    LOL! I've always been told not to work a Ouija board by yourself. I've done them before with a few people. I think they are interesting.

Yes

Um... Looks a tad wormhole-y. *scrapes that barrel*
    Wow. The above post was an unprecedented success.
    Haha! It takes a while. There is another, larger image to the right of the blurby ones. If I can ever figure out how to zoom the pic, I will do it. Right now, I'm too busy doing important stuff.

Yes! And getting a futon tomorrow!

MDS slumber party Meet up! lol
    Sweet!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    When my brother was very young (infant), my mom had him in a crib in the living room of the house we grew up in (my parents bought the house from my moms uncle). My dad was in the front yard working on something, and my mom was washing dishes, watching my dad out the kitchen window. My mom felt someone walk up behind her, and put his (she thought it was my dad, it was very firm) hands on her shoulders and press down slightly, (as if you were comforting someone). She remembers feeling very reassured, but then She looked up, saw my dad still outside, and screamed. She turned around and no one was in the house. My dad came running in, to see WTF was going on, and my mom was freaking out. Before they could calm her down, the phone rang. Her cousin, who grew up in our house , had been killed in viet nam, and they'd just notified our family. They were close in age, and raised next door to each other. She thinks he was trying to cushion the blow, by letting her know he was still here.

She still talks to him periodically, when things happen in the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information