Thread: The Alcasser Girls (Photos of Autopsy inside)

The Alcasser Girls (Photos of Autopsy inside)

Hello all,

So, in 1992 the was a terrible crime here in Spain and there are pics of the autopsy and removal of the body that I would like to share with you.

These were the girls killed:

And this is thw website with the pictures:

http://viriatoluchador1.bravepages.com/refotomo_2.htm (Sometimes the web doesn't work correctly so if suddently some pics doesn't show just reload the website or wait few minutes and try again)

The order of the photos is:

- Removal of the bodies
    - Autopsy of Antonia Gomez
    - Autopsy of Desiree
    - Autopsy of Miriam

There is also a link of the whole autopsy (no pics). The link is in spanish so I have used an online translator to translate it to English as some of the vocabulary used is hard for me. It's reaaally long so if someone want me to paste it here just tell me.

Finally, this web also has some "mistakes" the author has seen in the autopsys of the bodys:

http://viriatoluchador1.bravepages.c...res_autops.htm (pics included. You can translate the whole web pasting the link here: http://traductor.ya.com/ )

this forum as a lot of the pics on the second post.

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...d-spain-12193/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    this forum as a lot of the pics on the second post.

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...d-spain-12193/
    I must have visited that site before, because it says something about using up all my free views and now it wants $10.00.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I must have visited that site before, because it says something about using up all my free views and now it wants $10.00.
    The pics are the same of the link I posted I think, can you see them? If not, I could post the pictures directly here

Quote Originally Posted by justme83 View Post
    The pics are the same of the link I posted I think, can you see them? If not, I could post the pictures directly here
    I was able to see the pics from your link, so I'm good. Thanks!

So, were their killers ever found? I am lazy today.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

here is the guy that was charged - Miguel Ricart

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Antonio Angles is also a suspect, but it says he has not been found yet.

Antonio Angles is also a suspect, but it says he has not been found yet.
    20 Years later and this guy is still out there? Nice.

Was it random or did they know the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

THIS IS JUST BASED ON THE LITTLE I READ -

no, they were hitchhiking to another town to go to a disco. they had done it before like a summer before. they were picked up by one group and then they got into another car. then they were raped, tortured, beaten and i think one or all were shot after being led to a grave. one victim had her genital areas cut or something, they think postmortem. i haven't read much, but thats what i got from it. very interesting case. i want to find out more stuff about Antonio.

here is the guy that was charged - Miguel Ricart

At first glance, I thought he was wearing a Johnny Appleseed raccoon skin hat!

Very sad, yet intriguing story.

i don't know when this was taken, but its a recording of a phone call Antonio made right before officers were going to detain him, but he jumped out of a window.

http://elarchivodelcrimen.net/voz-de...ntonio-angles/

I have always think that this crime has something more than what we think. The police arrested Miguel Ricart because they found in the place where the girls were killed a piece of paper (don't know what it was exactly..a passport?) with his name and address which is hard to believe because the girls were killed in November and they were found in January with that piece of paper there.. I mean, 2 months full of rain and wind and the paper stayed there?
    Some guys from a website put a piece of paper in the same place and wait just for 2 weeks (not 2 motnhs), they came back to the place and the paper has completly dissapear due to the wind. They tried it few times and they only found the paper 2-3 times and it was like 40 meters from where they have put it.
    One theory is that someone put that paper there to incriminate Ricart and Angl?s. It's also strange that they both were "trashy criminals" more focused in drug and robbery stuff, and then suddently they make this horrible crime?
    Other theories even say that it was all about a snuff movie and that someone with money was involved in everything.
    Obviously it's just theories..

About Antonio Angl?s, he escaped when the police went to his house to capture him. It seems he was hidden for approximately one month in some place of the province of Valencia, harassed by the intense search of the Police. He was almost captured in the Villamarchante, but he managed to escape although there was a lot of guards all around the city (don't know how in hell he could do that..). His track appeared again a few days later in Minglanilla (Cuenca), last place of Spain where it was known that he was, until March, 1993 where he was seen again in Lisbon. It seems (or that's what police say) he embarked as stowaway in Ship " City of Plymouth ", where he threw itself supposedly on having been discovered near the coasts of Ireland. From there his track got lost forever. It is believed that he froze to death or drowned in these waters, but until today nothing is known.

He is one of the most wanted the criminals of Interpol.

so none of the DNA (i read they had seven different hairs not belonging to any of the victims) was ricarts?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    so none of the DNA (i read they had seven different hairs not belonging to any of the victims) was ricarts?
    Exactly. It was confirmed that it was 5 pubic hairs and none of them velongs to Ricart

Obviously I meant "belongs" no "velongs" LOL

This is a very sad, very crazy story! I'll be visiting this one again for more information.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Hmm, wonderful solution. Your organization got to have a look at rolex watches instantly whilst it's still available : )

rolex Extraordinary blog post delivers the facts of rolex watches which experts claim just a couple of persons are aware of. rolex watches Replicas ; The Most Beneficial rolex watches 'cheat' That Fools 97% of the users Sensitive details on rolex watches of which only the researchers were aware of. rolex watches The Men who just ended up selling his very own rolex watches story for a million
    Researches-- rolex watches Will Have A Primary role In Any Site administration

rolex watches rolex watches earns zero-cost supercharge... through a civic act ensemble!! An excellent strategy for the rolex watches that you may read about this afternoon. rolex replica rolex watches-princess has used this latest algorithm formula ; steps to make big money on your own The Secret rule the rolex watches-world Is Really Straight forward! replica rolex Obtain a rolex watches Without Investing A Single Dollar An excellent magic formula for rolex watches that you'll read about this afternoon. Top secret information regarding rolex watches in which no more than the analysts were aware about. rolex replica Settle-back and have a rest While you are Studying the Tricks of rolex watches
    2 securely-shielded rolex watches tips simplified in clear details.

Thread Information