Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    grizzly fact?!?!?!?!?!
    There was a bear at the scene of the crime.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

she looks young.

in the article i posted it said the cops found him in the house,he stabbed himself in the stomach.

more of Gina

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    If I remember correctly, it said it was due to the fact he was jealous of the child's mom's boyfriend. What I don't get, is why kill Dusty? And leave the other child in the house unharmed? This makes me think that the boyfriend is Dusty's father, but they never mentioned who his father is. I wonder why?
    I doubt it's that logical. The guy is obviously a deeply disturbed person. I would guess it's closer to what I initially posted. He felt jealous of the men in this woman's life and impotent to do anything about the adult one, so he took out his rage on the little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Moosella always comes thru

...and what a suprise...he's a Juggalo...

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    more of Gina

She reminds me of a hillbilly version of Violet from AHS.

This loser sun of a bitch, killing a four year old. Once again, you're not going to see me leaving Jackson with a some dude with a record. We are so super picky about baby sitters, then again, she might not have had much of a support network for finding someone to watch her kid. I wonder what the back story is.

So sad for this poor little guy and this young mother. I hope she didn't see the pictures.

it says in the original article there were love letters between Volner and the baby's mother inside the home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Another article said: ?He was watching the kids in exchange for a place to stay...?

That's the exact same thing as saying, "I let a homeless man watch my kids."

Wow, you let a homeless juggalo with a criminal record watch your children! Parental fail!

The article also confirmed that the killer DID want to be mommy's boyfriend. I'm sure she was well aware of that fact too.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

second post, i didn't read if someone has already mentioned that. sorry.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Oh good, now this is all her fault. It sounds like they were friends for a while so she let him crash at her place, and he offered to help her out with child care in return. As PCP mentioned, she's a young single mother with three kids so it's likely her financial situation doesn't afford daycare and she needs to work to provide for her family, so she accepted the aid. I would never think any guy who had a crush on me was going to do something like that.

you wouldn't think that. i think there is more to the story than what who were involved are saying.

Yea, but you know how it goes. When a guy starts hinting to you that he likes you, and you just kind of blow it off because you don't like him. Yet he continues on, and you just hope he eventually gets the hint and let's it go. But you don't realize that this is tearing the guy up inside. He feels inadequate that you like some other loser and not him. Meanwhile he sees you showing affection to this other guy, knowing that the guy is getting laid while you're stuck at home watching her kids so she can be out having sex...without you!

I can see why the guy snapped. But I can't see why she didn't see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Yea, but you know how it goes. When a guy starts hinting to you that he likes you, and you just kind of blow it off because you don't like him. Yet he continues on, and you just hope he eventually gets the hint and let's it go. But you don't realize that this is tearing the guy up inside. He feels inadequate that you like some other loser and not him. Meanwhile he sees you showing affection to this other guy, knowing that the guy is getting laid while you're stuck at home watching her kids so she can be out having sex...without you!

I can see why the guy snapped. But I can't see why she didn't see it coming.
    but i kinda want to know more about their relationship. they said there were love letters that were between them there at the home where he killed the baby.

Do the details really matter, especially relating to this equation?

Love triangle + kids = bad ending

Yeah, so naturally she should expect the guy to cut her son's throat.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Yeah, whaat? So that's a natural response to not getting laid by a chick you like? It's all her fault? What? No, I do not know how it goes. I guess I hang out with better people than you do because I would think a guy could handle my disinterest in him not just with dignity but also without murdering the child I entrusted in his care.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Do the details really matter, especially relating to this equation?

Love triangle + kids = bad ending
    NO!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    yeah, whaat? So that's a natural response to not getting laid by a chick you like? It's all her fault? What? No, i do not know how it goes. i guess i hang out with better people than you do because i would think a guy could handle my disinterest in him not just with dignity but also without murdering the child i entrusted in his care.
    yeah, this.

Well, clearly people are NOT like that. They can't handle rejection. I've lived all over the place, and that has always been my experience with people. I don't know your experience, perhaps it is more narrow and limited than my own.

Where I come from, you don't give homeless felons the benefit of the doubt, especially when it comes to leaving them alone with your young children. Maybe where you come from this is common practice.

It's also not about rejecting somebody one time and moving on. It's rejecting them, and them literally living in your midst and knowing everything you do, and with whom. And the situation building and culminating and worsening, since the bad conditions which led to it in the first place were never addressed.

Killing a child is not a normal reaction to rejection, maybe it is where you come from.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I agree the mom could have used better judgement. Sounds like the Volners are well enough known around whatever parts they're from. Not exactly the cream of the crop. I would like to think that I would have used better judgement had I been in her position.

/Monday morning quarterbacking

There is no justification for slitting the throat of a four year old little boy, wmdeeznuts.

No, and it is not the mother's fault. That's just fucked up and stupid. hindsight is also 2020.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I think (trying here) that he's saying the stress of being turned into a nanny by the woman you're smitten with is enough to make a man snap. Especially since he's babysitting during her dates. But then we're all losing him on the definition of snapping.

On his way out, a normal guy would be like "you know what? go fuck yourself" when she gets home, and the kid(s) would be safe in bed will full stomachs; cause he's mad at her, and not at them.

But I'm saying what a normal guy does.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I think (trying here) that he's saying the stress of being turned into a nanny by the woman you're smitten with is enough to make a man snap. Especially since he's babysitting during her dates. But then we're all losing him on the definition of snapping.

On his way out, a normal guy would be like "you know what? go fuck yourself" when she gets home, and the kid(s) would be safe in bed will full stomachs; cause he's mad at her, and not at them.

But I'm saying what a normal guy does.
    So again, she should have had no inkling that this was going to end with the guy slitting her kid's throat - because a normal guy would just end up getting fed up and leaving.

I already know what her rationale was. She knew he was in a bad spot in life, and she needed a babysitter (like all parents do from time to time). Giving him a place to stay AND having her kids looked after kills two birds with one stone. At face value, the entire situation makes sense.

But nothing in life is that simple. Love and emotions, family criminal history, rage and anger management problems--the list goes on.

That's why all the women I've ever met have been intensely against a man babysitting their children. Because at the end of the day, why can't he get a job in construction or something? Why does he need to be babysitting for a living? Whatever reason has steered him towards babysitting is probably not something you want ANYTHING to do with.

Thread Information