Page 338 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Glasshat, now you're backtracking. You were basically saying you didn't think she was dragging him. Now you're saying she wasn't dragging him easily when a bunch of people came on here saying they were able to do it. Semantics. You were wrong and now trying to pull the, "No, what I was really trying to say this and you didn't understand me."

BTW, I just did the experiment on my husband We're both about the same size as Jodi and Travis. Except he's 5'10" and 230. I pulled him by his feet and arms. It wasn't easy but I was able to pull him, stopping and starting, over 5 feet of tile. I also haven't eaten and had a cup of coffee so I don't have physical energy right now. I can imagine it would have been much easier if he was naked with blood and water slicked skin. He suggested I try to drag him from under his armpits but I couldn't lift him under his shoulders. I am also far from being in any type of physical shape.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Glasshat, now you're backtracking. You were basically saying you didn't think she was dragging him. Now you're saying she wasn't dragging him easily when a bunch of people came on here saying they were able to do it. Semantics. You were wrong and now trying to pull the, "No, what I was really trying to say this and you didn't understand me."

BTW, I just did the experiment on my husband We're both about the same size as Jodi and Travis. Except he's 5'10" and 230. I pulled him by his feet and arms. It wasn't easy but I was able to pull him, stopping and starting, over 5 feet of tile. I also haven't eaten and had a cup of coffee so I don't have physical energy right now. I can imagine it would have been much easier if he was naked with blood and water slicked skin. He suggested I try to drag him from under his armpits but I couldn't lift him under his shoulders. I am also far from being in any type of physical shape.
    No. I don't think Travis was anywhere near the carpet, which is why I suggested the flip flops. I have messaged Mike about a pic I received and am awaiting his response to post it. What I was trying to say is exactly what I've said.

I am also still waiting for my explanation which was promised a few pages back.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    This is kind of gross, but there was testimony that the wound was bubbling when he was found because gas was escaping. So the spatter around his neck would could have been caused by that and not active bleeding.

I have wondered why she put him in the shower and didn't just leave him in the hall. I think that maybe she did turn the shower on to try to get rid of DNA evidence, much like she washed the sheets to get rid of DNA evidence.

Hmmmm.....interesting. I would like to see this (not Travis, just in general). I still question the active bleeding vs. gas bubble, because his blood would have coagulated and I'm not sure if it would be too thick to actually have an exploding bubble or not. I can totally see little bubbles. But, if there was a back log of gas and the pressure finally popped, I can see the possibility of a big bubble break.

I wonder if his nose was bubbling, too.

Sorry for the ramble, but by the ramble, it may give ideas to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Hmmmm.....interesting. I would like to see this (not Travis, just in general). I still question the active bleeding vs. gas bubble, because his blood would have coagulated and I'm not sure if it would be too thick to actually have an exploding bubble or not. I can totally see little bubbles. But, if there was a back log of gas and the pressure finally popped, I can see the possibility of a big bubble break.

I wonder if his nose was bubbling, too.

Sorry for the ramble, but by the ramble, it may give ideas to other people.
    Yeah, I remembered about the bubbling and the gas because it grossed me out. I can't remember who testified to it though, possibly the crime scene tech?

Ramble on!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Change your technique. Get your body as close as you can to his. Squat. Don't spread your legs so far apart you can't get up. USE YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK. Basically, squat and put your feet at his armpits, push his upper body up, put your arms in his arm pits, wrap your arms around his chest/torso, take one of your hands and grab your opposite wrist. Use your knees to push his upper body forward, move your feet closer to his body, once you have him and your body in a comfortable position, lift up with your legs. You will pick him up.

If your arms aren't long enough to wrap around him. Still put your arms under his pits, but now, move your upper arms behind his head. Take one wrist and grab your opposite wrist. You can pick him up or drag him. Just be careful. Use your legs with these techniques and not your back. I don't want you getting hurt.

You can do it! Have fun!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    No. I don't think Travis was anywhere near the carpet, which is why I suggested the flip flops. I have messaged Mike about a pic I received and am awaiting his response to post it. What I was trying to say is exactly what I've said.
    Yes

ETA: Also, no one implied it was easy. You were arguing for the sake of arguing. Own it.
    Last edited by TheFavoriteDaughter; 01-13-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Yeah, I remembered about the bubbling and the gas because it grossed me out. I can't remember who testified to it though, possibly the crime scene tech?

Ramble on!

I'm really curious about it. Especially with the nose bleeding, too. I wonder if it was gravity/decomp leakage or if it was active bleeding. We will probably never know.

Yes

ETA: Also, no one implied it was easy. You were arguing for the sake of arguing. Own it.
    Thank you for saying that.

Yes

No, honey, they weren't implying it, they were straight out saying it. Perhaps you should reread.

No, honey, they weren't implying it, they were straight out saying it. Perhaps you should reread.
    I did, cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Change your technique. Get your body as close as you can to his. Squat. Don't spread your legs so far apart you can't get up. USE YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK. Basically, squat and put your feet at his armpits, push his upper body up, put your arms in his arm pits, wrap your arms around his chest/torso, take one of your hands and grab your opposite wrist. Use your knees to push his upper body forward, move your feet closer to his body, once you have him and your body in a comfortable position, lift up with your legs. You will pick him up.

If your arms aren't long enough to wrap around him. Still put your arms under his pits, but now, move your upper arms behind his head. Take one wrist and grab your opposite wrist. You can pick him up or drag him. Just be careful. Use your legs with these techniques and not your back. I don't want you getting hurt.

You can do it! Have fun!
    Thanks! I don't think he'll let me try again though

As I said earlier

I think that when people say that she could "easily" do it, they don't necessarily mean that it was "easy", just that it could definitely be done. I don't think anyone is claiming that it was "easy", just that it was possible.

I did, cupcake.
    Then your comprehension is seriously screwed, "cupcake", cause you seemed to have missed these;

WooFrigginHoo - Imagine a slip-n-slide. It'd be damn easy to drag someone around if the surface is slippery with blood and water.

tawnidilly - Just my input. Im 5'1" and I can and could drag my 5'7", 200+lb husband around like a rag doll on wet tile. I could do a better job if it was wet, bloody tile.

nolajersey - I think it's funny that everyone is arguing about whether or not she could drag him down a hallway. None of you have ever dragged your passed out friend anywhere? I am 5"2' and I have dragged my drunk passed out guy friends into their houses from cars, into houses from their lawns and out of the bathroom after they have passed out on the floor. No one else has done this?

Msmichie - No need to be snarky.. Yes I am aware that they sections cut out. I have seen the pictures of the house when it was cleaned and they were selling it. Doesn't matter since it's kind of obvious that she could have easily dragged him back down the tile floor since he was covered in blood. She didn't have to go across any carpet, EXCEPT for the carpet that begins at the ending of the tiled bathroom and towards the carpeted bedroom. That's the carpet they cut out and showed in court. Where she OBVIOUSLY slit his throat.

Msmichie - No there is NO CARPET from the edge of that bedroom back into the bathroom. It's all tile and he's all bloody. Easy Peasy.

And there's more, but you get the idea, I hope.

Then your comprehension is seriously screwed, "cupcake", cause you seemed to have missed these;

WooFrigginHoo - Imagine a slip-n-slide. It'd be damn easy to drag someone around if the surface is slippery with blood and water.

tawnidilly - Just my input. Im 5'1" and I can and could drag my 5'7", 200+lb husband around like a rag doll on wet tile. I could do a better job if it was wet, bloody tile.

nolajersey - I think it's funny that everyone is arguing about whether or not she could drag him down a hallway. None of you have ever dragged your passed out friend anywhere? I am 5"2' and I have dragged my drunk passed out guy friends into their houses from cars, into houses from their lawns and out of the bathroom after they have passed out on the floor. No one else has done this?

Msmichie - No need to be snarky.. Yes I am aware that they sections cut out. I have seen the pictures of the house when it was cleaned and they were selling it. Doesn't matter since it's kind of obvious that she could have easily dragged him back down the tile floor since he was covered in blood. She didn't have to go across any carpet, EXCEPT for the carpet that begins at the ending of the tiled bathroom and towards the carpeted bedroom. That's the carpet they cut out and showed in court. Where she OBVIOUSLY slit his throat.

Msmichie - No there is NO CARPET from the edge of that bedroom back into the bathroom. It's all tile and he's all bloody. Easy Peasy.

And there's more, but you get the idea, I hope.
    Everyone was saying he could have been dragged bloody and wet ACROSS TILE. Which is a pretty true statement. I was able to drag my husband in less than a minute and he is the same size if not bigger than Travis. If he was slippery, I would have been able to do it without stopping.

And seriously, you're not going to last long on this site if you don't stop acting so self-righteous. Many people with more intelligence and more to offer haven't lasted when they got snotty.

Everyone was saying he could have been dragged bloody and wet ACROSS TILE. Which is a pretty true statement. I was able to drag my husband in less than a minute and he is the same size if not bigger than Travis. If he was slippery, I would have been able to do it without stopping.

And seriously, you're not going to last long on this site if you don't stop acting so self-righteous. Many people with more intelligence and more to offer haven't lasted when they got snotty.
    What part of "easy" and "ragdoll" is lost on you?

Also, I don't think it's your call how long I last.

Again, why this is even an arguement is beyond me.
    She has not rolled on any 'accomplices.' Let's face it, she would have had there been any. There are drag marks on his heels. There are drag marks of blood on floor trim. SHE CONFESSED. She was not coerced to confess. This is not a matter of IF she did it. It's not even a matter of if she dragged him. She did, there is evidence of it. Obviously she was capable or we wouldn't have drag marks everywhere. Travis didn't drag himself.
    I DID say she dragged him, EASILY. Simply because if it was that big of a struggle, there would have been a longer time frame between dropped camera picture and dragging picture. HOWEVER, no one knows WHERE/WHEN this picture was taken. It could have been at the beginning of the dragging/at the bedroom side of the hallway while Travis was still struggling after his throat was cut. The ME said he would have had a minute or so before going unconscious, and about 3 minutes before his heart would have stopped. He could have raised an arm to stop her, then lost capabilities to do so... and the camera just happened to catch that split second where he reached up, or over.
    The point is, we don't know. But don't say that something isn't possible simply because you cannot do it. No one here is Jodi (thank God) and no one here is Travis. Therefore, we don't know what actually happened, nor what they are capable of physically doing.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Again, why this is even an arguement is beyond me.
    She has not rolled on any 'accomplices.' Let's face it, she would have had there been any. There are drag marks on his heels. There are drag marks of blood on floor trim. SHE CONFESSED. She was not coerced to confess. This is not a matter of IF she did it. It's not even a matter of if she dragged him. She did, there is evidence of it. Obviously she was capable or we wouldn't have drag marks everywhere. Travis didn't drag himself.
    I DID say she dragged him, EASILY. Simply because if it was that big of a struggle, there would have been a longer time frame between dropped camera picture and dragging picture. HOWEVER, no one knows WHERE/WHEN this picture was taken. It could have been at the beginning of the dragging/at the bedroom side of the hallway while Travis was still struggling after his throat was cut. The ME said he would have had a minute or so before going unconscious, and about 3 minutes before his heart would have stopped. He could have raised an arm to stop her, then lost capabilities to do so... and the camera just happened to catch that split second where he reached up, or over.
    The point is, we don't know. But don't say that something isn't possible simply because you cannot do it. No one here is Jodi (thank God) and no one here is Travis. Therefore, we don't know what actually happened, nor what they are capable of physically doing.
    No one said impossible. Not easy were the words. Of course we know it's possible.

Why the fuck does it even matter? You threw out a theory that someone acted like an asshole about. Why are you being an asshole? Are you so desperate to be "right" about everything? And no, I don't. But keep acting like an ass and you'll be run off pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I really thought it was some weird depth perception with that previously thought foot. I'm glad it's not because I was having a hard time understanding that.

I think Jodi has dark shoes or socks on. So it probably mixes with blood and is harder to see what's what? I don't know.
    I wonder if it's the dark socks that were found in the washer that had bleach spots on them??

No one said impossible. Not easy were the words. Of course we know it's possible.
    Jesus fucking Christ Keep fucking picking everything apart.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    I wonder if it's the dark socks that were found in the washer that had bleach spots on them??
    Been wondering that too. However, I'm confused as to how she was in socks, but there was a shoe impression on the tile. I'm sure they tested the roommates/friends shoes against it, otherwise it wouldn't hav ebeen presented as evidence.

Why the fuck does it even matter? You threw out a theory that someone acted like an asshole about. Why are you being an asshole? Are you so desperate to be "right" about everything? And no, I don't. But keep acting like an ass and you'll be run off pretty quickly.
    No, lol, I've argued back because you *think you can be an ass and run people off that have an opinion. I'll hold my opinion and you'll keep bitching. I will wear you out before you wear me out. I promise you that. You nor anyone else will bully me into conceding to something I don't believe. It's really that simple. Now, if I bother you, simply skip my posts. It's not hard.

No, lol, I've argued back because you *think you can be an ass and run people off that have an opinion. I'll hold my opinion and you'll keep bitching. I will wear you out before you wear me out. I promise you that. You nor anyone else will bully me into conceding to something I don't believe. It's really that simple. Now, if I bother you, simply skip my posts. It's not hard.
    I never said I was going to run you off. Go back and read sweetheart. Or do you need help with your comprehension?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

please stop being a cunt. seriously. its like you can't get along with anyone for more than 5 seconds. :/ arguing semantics isn't adding anything of value to the conversation. in general, you're not very well liked here. you're pretty much *me* when i first arrived at mds. lol. ah, the neener of yore... *sigh* you've got to learn to pick your battles here, and be a productive member of the forum....stop shitting in every thread with dumb arguments. its not cool. take it coming from me, dude. i'm an aspie, and completely socially retarded, and i figured things out.

ok, aside from that, can anyone tell me if any of the emails between jodi and travis have been made public? like the ones where he supposedly called her a whore and stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information