Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

did anyone watch the reunion? what the hell at kail saying on national tv she got a STD from sleeping around,i didn't expect that from her.

'Teen Mom 2' Star I Got JUMPED By 3 Violent Chicks

"Teen Mom 2" star Leah Messer was brutally attacked by 3 women outside of a movie theater in West Virginia this weekend ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

19-year-old Leah is telling friends and family ... she had just left the theater with her fiance Sunday night when an older woman began following her and calling her names.

We're told Leah insists she tried to tell the woman to leave her alone ... when 2 other girls appeared out of nowhere and the three chicks opened a can of whoopass all over Leah's face.

Sources say Leah's fiance, and a security guard, managed to pull the three women off the MTV star ... and got out of the area.

TMZ obtained a photo of Leah's face following the brawl ... which shows a swollen cheek and redness on her neck and chest.

We're told Leah did not recognize any of her attackers ... but Leah's mother has since gone to Twitter in an effort to try and identify the assailants.

Sources say Leah plans to follow up with police later today to file a report.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/21/teen-m...1#.T0SRwiZll8M

i'm really glad leah is filing a report because these chicks will think it's okay to fight and get away with it.i'm glad she's okay and she didn't have the girls with her.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    For the whole season or is that the 20%? I just, kinda, assumed they made more. I figured about $100,000. But still, there are people who live off of less annually and aren't receiving public assistance. That one girl who is in jail, the one that hit her nasty boyfriend, bought a really big house, didn't she? I saw in a magazine, a long time ago, and it showed her moving in a big ass TV and furniture into a pretty nice home. How can she buy a house with a one time payment from MTV? Do they get royalties, or what ever they are called, for re-runs? I know I'm acting like I expect all of you to know these answers. I'm really just "thinking out loud," except I'm typing my thoughts in a public forum.
    i have no clue i just heard that's how much they get,and leah's renting that house,the only thing she bought was a new car for her and the girls,actually her and jeremy bought it together.

oops you meant amber my bad

I wanna know wtf kind of mascara Leah uses. Sir Clumps A Lot?

I missed the reunion. I forgot. I saw the previews with Kailyn (?) walking off stage when Dr. Drew was talking about her sleeping with baby daddy and her bf. I'm sure there will be a rerun. I would NEVER admit on TV that I had an STD. The only people I would ever tell is my doctor (because they would know anyway) and the person I got it from. If I slept around, I would tell the people I slept with. But, I don't sleep around. I remember watching one episode and Leah said she cheated on her then hubby (can't remember his name) a week before the wedding because he wasn't giving her sex. Really?! Maybe he wanted to hold out so the wedding night would be fun. I think she must be one of those girls that needs sex to prove someone loves her.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I wanna know wtf kind of mascara Leah uses. Sir Clumps A Lot?

Part 1 of the finale special is on teenmom2.mtv.com now. For some reason, MTV and a few other channels come in scrambled right now, so I'm stuck watching some shows online.

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    Part 1 of the finale special is on teenmom2.mtv.com now. For some reason, MTV and a few other channels come in scrambled right now, so I'm stuck watching some shows online.
    Oh! Thank you! Watching it now:-)

jenelle and her ex best friend and room mate tori got in a fight on twitter and jenelle said that her new boyfriend put his hands on her.

She's a low life dumbass.

It looks like she's trying really hard to hold back the opportunity to duck-face for that picture. I'm proud of her.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    She's a low life dumbass.
    I can't stand her. I'm tempted to just skip over her part on the Finale Special.

Jenelle Evans Clarifies Reported Fight With Boyfriend, Leah Messer Attacked by Three Women

Jenelle Evans continues to fight report that there's trouble in paradise between her and marine boyfriend Gary Head. After gossip blog Teen Mom Talk picked up her recent Twitter exchange with Victoria Rhyne a.k.a. Tori, the "Teen Mom 2" star took to her account to set the record straight.

Addressing her tweet to the blog's writer Heather Clouse, the 20-year-old reality star first wrote, "I never went to jail. I didn't kick out Gary from my house, we had a fantastic weekend." She went on to explain in a following tweet, "gary called my friend Allison to try & find somewhere to stay becuz we needed space but tori was drunk and answered."

Just hours earlier, Evans tweeted to Tori, "if I had a gun to my head u wouldn't help, I'm not stressing u lmao oh and don't call my man to go party with u ever again." After Tori replied, "he called Allison. And I didn't call him back after he said he would sleep in his car. Get it right," Evans wrote back, "Hahahahahahah u told him to come party I was standing right there."

When Tori said, "I did cuz he asked if he could stay cuz you locked him out,and he also told me some crazy shot that your doing," Evans tweeted, "hahaha yeah he took all his shit and wanted to leave so I liked my door and went to sleep, see why do u have to lie?" She added, "I didn't do nothing crazy, he put his hands on me and got mad becuz I didn't feel like going to sleep and wanted I talk to jeri."

In another news, Evans' fellow "Teen Mom" star Leah Messer was reportedly assaulted by three women outside of a movie theater in West Virginia on Sunday, February 19. According to TMZ, the 19-year-old was leaving the theater with fiance Jeremy Calvert when an older woman started to call her names.

It is claimed that Messer tried to tell the woman to leave her alone when two other women approached her and joined the first woman in assaulting her. Words are, it took her fiance and a security guard to break off the fight. Messer herself was left with a swollen cheek and redness on her neck and chest, and plans to file a police report.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00048093.html

I can't watch Jenelle anymore, I've forwarded through her stories all season, and I will continue to do so on the follow up with Dr. Drew. Cannot. Stand. Her.

Do you really think K got the STD from J?

Probably. Regardless, I thought it was ridiculous to call him out like that on tv without any prior warning.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

i think if jo had a STD girl's would be coming out of the wood work claiming he gave them a STD but that's just my opinion.

i know that leah was pregnant, but she's engaged too? and she looks like she has blush on. im not doubting the story, but she doesnt look that beat up.

get excited everyone. THE SHOW WILL GO ON!!!!

Amber Portwood's livelihood lives on.

The Teen Mom star, provided she passes a drug screening, will be allowed to live with her grandparents full-time rather than move into a halfway house, as a judge previously ordered.

"Amber is so happy and relieved that she won't have to live at the halfway house," her mother, Tonya Portwood, told E! News Thursday. "And now she will get to spend more time with her daughter, which is what this was all about anyway."

But that's not the only benefit, of course.

MORE: Would Amber prefer jail to a halfway house if it meant staying on TV?

Though she is still required to attend rehab at Sister 2 Sister Ministries, a halfway house in Anderson, Ind., for women transitioning out of jail, production on Teen Mom can go ahead as usual while Portwood is at her grandparents' house.

The drug court that accepted the Teen Mom's felony possession case had informed MTV that it did not want cameras following her around during her eighth-month stay at Sister 2 Sister or while she attempted to transition back into regular life with a full-time job unrelated to reality TV.

Portwood, whose sole income has been Teen Mom for some time, was concerned about possibly losing the source of her livelihood, sources told E! News.

The Madison County Sheriff's Department could not confirm Portwood's release date, but Tonya told us that she will be picking her daughter up from jail tomorrow and immediately taking her for a tox screen to ensure that she's clean as her probation—five years of it—gets under way.

"I am so thankful she's finally getting out," added Tonya, "so she can get her life back and be with her daughter."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/big_win_...#ixzz1nGjaDf7I

http://www.eonline.com/news/big_win_...rss_topstories

and for your entertainment:
    http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/...of-teen-mom-2/
    The top ten Barbara (Janelle's Mom ) Quotes.

Dr Drew was such a dick at the reunion special. I mean I get that he was trying to get to the bottom of things but he seriously pissed me off. They are still young adults and need guidance.

I think I saw a clip already of Drew making a snide remark to Chelsea over cheating, like adam is such a fucking winner.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Dr Drew was such a dick at the reunion special. I mean I get that he was trying to get to the bottom of things but he seriously pissed me off. They are still young adults and need guidance.

I think I saw a clip already of Drew making a snide remark to Chelsea over cheating, like adam is such a fucking winner.

i was really surprised when my friend - that is friends with megan, that is friends with Chelsea, told me that Adam was actually the nicer one out of the pair - that Chelsea is moody and needy and can be a super bitch - she is only tolerable in small doses were her exact words.
    i just couldnt believe it.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Dr Drew was such a dick at the reunion special. I mean I get that he was trying to get more publicity but he seriously pissed me off. They are still young adults and need guidance.

Fixed.

Dr. Drew makes me rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

http://starcasm.net/archives/145912

I hope not, now they are just being retarded

jenelle got her new boobs and got her boyfriend back. after she just broke up with kiefahhhhhhh again.
    'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans
    Check Out My New Twins!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/teen-m...east-implants/

Thread Information