Thread: Jordan Belliveau (2) was murdered by his biological mother

Jordan Belliveau (2) was murdered by his biological mother

http://www.wtxl.com/news/florida-pol...0a12fd35a.html

A sketch of a possible suspect has been released in the case of a 2-year-old whose mother says the boy was taken from her after she accepted a ride and was left unconscious in the woods.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 02:41 PM.

The link you posted said they found the 2 year old dead in the woods.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

RIP baby.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The link you posted said they found the 2 year old dead in the woods.
    They must have updated it because it wasn't saying that earlier.

I was over in Tampa the last couple of days and came home today. They had the amber alert on all the electronic billboards. I had not heard anything about it otherwise.

Sadly, I am not really believing Mom's story at this point. I hope I am wrong. I hate it when parents are involved with their kid's murder.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a beautiful little guy. RIP sweet boy.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    That bitch, and she is a animal..
    Who leaves their baby to die?? This is heartbreaking

RIP baby boy.

I don't know why they're saying he was returned to his biological parents. He was returned to one parent & her boyfriend.

https://www.insideedition.com/jordan...ical-mom-46544

Jordan Belliveau Case: Foster Parents Hoped to Adopt Little Boy Before He was Returned to Biological Mom

CRIME 2:59 PM PDT, September 5, 2018 - Inside Edition Staff
    Jordan Belliveau and his mother, Charisse Stinson
    Largo Police Department

The 2-year-old Florida boy who police believe was killed by his mother had been in the custody of foster mother and father who wanted to adopt the toddler before he was returned to his biological parents, the devastated couple said.

Jordan Belliveau was found dead on Tuesday in a wooded area in Largo.

His mother, Charisse Stinson, had reported him missing several days earlier, telling police she had accepted a ride from a stranger named Antwan who knocked her out and took off with her son Saturday.

But by Wednesday, authorities said Stinson, 21, had admitted there was no such man and she had made up the entire story.

?The injuries to her were, by her own admission, self-inflicted,? Largo Police Lt. Randall Chaney told reporters Wednesday. ?And at in the time in question when she stated she was unconscious in the park, she was actually in another location, which is where we subsequently found [Jordan?s] body."

Jordan had been in foster care for at least a year, according to his foster parents.

?We loved Jordan deeply and we are devastated by his loss,? Sam Warren said. Jordan was placed with Sam and Juliet Warren in January 2017, he said.

As his wife cried beside him, Sam Warren shared their own memories of the boy with reporters Wednesday.

?We want you to know a bit about the Jordan that we knew,? he said. ?He wasn?t just the boy in the AMBER alert.

?Jordan was filled with joy,? had added. ?Most folks knew him [as] the Jordan that was laid back with an easy smile and a twinkle in his eye. He was our Mr. Chuckles. Like most other little boys, we saw Jordan?s mischievous side as well. We are devastated by his loss.?

Surrounded by people that loved him deeply, Jordan learned how to roll over, crawl, walk and talk in the Warren home, he said.

?He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply as well,? Sam Warren said.

Jordan was removed from the Warren home in May 2018, he said.

?But for a court order, he would still be safe in our home,? Sam Warren said.

Stinson allegedly admitted to police that she killed Jordan in a ?moment of frustration,? which ?in turn caused the back of his head to strike an interior wall of her home,? according to an arrest affidavit obtained by WFTS-TV.

"After the blow to the head, the victim suffered seizures during the night, which lead to further decline [in his health], resulting in his death," the affidavit stated.

Instead of getting help, according to the affidavit, Stinson took her son to the wooded area where his body was found Tuesday.

While Stinson spoke with detectives, ?There was no feeling within it, there was no remorse, only her attempting to escape the reality of the story by making things up as she went,? Chaney said Wednesday.

A history of domestic violence reportedly exists between Jordan?s parents, as Jordan's father was arrested for allegedly punching Jordan's mother in the mouth, according to WFLA-TV. Jordan's father had an alibi in his son's case, police said.

The Florida Department of Children and Families was investigating the family and agents had seen Jordan at his home on Friday, just one day before Stinson reported him missing, Largo police said.

The Warrens said the system had failed their foster son by having him returned to a home that was potentially dangerous.

?He was failed by many people who should have protected him, but didn?t,? Sam Warren said. ?Promises that were made to us about how he would be protected after his return were broken. Ultimately we have hope that our painful loss will result in a fundamental reexamination of the entire system of how foster care works, of the reunification process. Jordan deserves that and the other children in the system need that."

DCF is reportedly working to compile abuse records concerning Jordan?s biological family.

Stinson, who is reportedly pregnant with another child, was charged with aggravated child abuse and murder in the first degree.

She appeared in court Wednesday, where bond was set at $500,000.

The dad & his family have been searching for him for days, pleading for the mother to give them answers. His former foster carers aren't the only ones who had concerns about him being placed in his mother's care & they're not the only ones who are devastated by his death.

Dad

https://m.facebook.com/joe.cartel.73...content_filter

Grandma

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008981502445

Last edited by blighted star; 09-05-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Just out of curiosity, based on what I read on his fathers and grandmothers pages, if both were so concerned and cared so much why did neither of them have custody of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptover View Post
    Just out of curiosity, based on what I read on his fathers and grandmothers pages, if both were so concerned and cared so much why did neither of them have custody of him?
    The dad punched the mom, and went to jail for it. I'm sure that hindered him having custody. Now as to why the grandma didn't get custody, I'm not sure.

And of-fucking-course she's pregnant again.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Was Jordan her first and only child?

At least she won't be able to murder the new baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The dad punched the mom, and went to jail for it. I'm sure that hindered him having custody. Now as to why the grandma didn't get custody, I'm not sure.

And of-fucking-course she's pregnant again.
    I have trouble following how child removal works in the U.S because it's so different from state to state, but would the extended family have needed $$ to pay for legal representation if they wanted to contest any of the decisions?

I know the extended family members in the Hart Family case did & it was just sheer luck the aunt was in a financial position to do that, most aren't & in the end, having the $$ didn't do shit to help her or the kids anyway. They were formally adopted out while her case was still progressing through the courts.

Obviously in this case it would've been the better option because at least if he lived to adulthood, he might've been able to reconnect with his dad & extended family one day.

I just cannot find the right words to comment on this. This poor baby looked so happy with his foster family. That smile! I hope that child protective services has to answer for this. Jordan, you deserved so much more than this little one....

I haven't followed this very closely at all because it was horrible watching the family go through this when the outcome was so obvious. I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on all the background detail but I just saw a comment saying that the mother had multiple dv charges, child protection conducted a visit to her home Friday & the grandmother was set to have an home inspection today so that she could step in & take custody of Jordan.

Before that could take place his mother murdered him - on his dad's birthday.

Interview with grandma & family members here. They don't want the death penalty, they want her to live out her whole life in custody, remembering what she did & grandma says she's taking custody of the new baby when it's born.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...06078626113935

Edit : also, from what I'm reading child protection didn't want him returned to mum either but a judge overruled everyone & sent him back to her in May.

The pic of him smiling with the foster parents breaks my heart. I think they should get custody of the new baby, but I know that won't happen.

What dumbass judge would leave a child in the custody of a violent person?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I have trouble following how child removal works in the U.S because it's so different from state to state, but would the extended family have needed $$ to pay for legal representation if they wanted to contest any of the decisions?

I know the extended family members in the Hart Family case did & it was just sheer luck the aunt was in a financial position to do that, most aren't & in the end, having the $$ didn't do shit to help her or the kids anyway. They were formally adopted out while her case was still progressing through the courts.

Obviously in this case it would've been the better option because at least if he lived to adulthood, he might've been able to reconnect with his dad & extended family one day.
    I don't know a lot about this type of situation, but I am pretty sure they could probably get legal aid and either a pro bono or reduced cost lawyer. Someone else might have more info on this.

The pics with the foster family are devastating. This kid was very loved and wanted. I don't understand why they gave him back to her at all. I wish that judge could be charged with something.

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-c...dan-belliveau/

Mother gets 50-year sentence in death of Jordan Belliveau

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Another case where CPS got it wrong and didn't do their job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information