Page 1435 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 435 935 1335 1385 1425 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1445 ... LastLast
Results 35,851 to 35,875 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, this is kind of what's happening to me right now lol. I flat out asked him if he was being safe during the pandemic and he just said "Yes". Then nothing. There's zero conversation to be having lol.
    My husband was contacted via Facebook Messenger by a Jehovah's Witness. White shirt, black tie, black pants right? He first asked my husband about movies, we're in the movie biz. He talked about not getting to see new movies, because he's always doing missions overseas. Finally, he (a few days later) asked my husband about the Lord and savior.
    My husband's not too religious anymore since God offed his dad.
    Just something funny I thought I'd share.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I lost my Carter's gift card. I put it in a "safe place" and now I can't find it. I really want to buy my son a first Christmas outfit among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I lost my Carter's gift card. I put it in a "safe place" and now I can't find it. I really want to buy my son a first Christmas outfit among other things.
    I'm sorry. I saw that Kohls has some Carter's baby bodysuits on sale cheap. I know that doesn't help with the gift card issue, but thought I would pass it along. I also saw on my deal site that Carter's is doing free shipping and giving an extra 20% off clearance. Hopefully you can find your gift card and get a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm sorry. I saw that Kohls has some Carter's baby bodysuits on sale cheap. I know that doesn't help with the gift card issue, but thought I would pass it along. I also saw on my deal site that Carter's is doing free shipping and giving an extra 20% off clearance. Hopefully you can find your gift card and get a great deal.
    Thanks!
    I did buy him some Carter's from Belk. I had a gift card to there as well and their Black Friday is much cheaper on certain things.
    I have a get 25% off $40 coupon I was hoping to use with gift card.

John Landers is the MDS version of Marcia Clark. Post your upper lip mole John.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    John Landers is the MDS version of Marcia Clark. Post your upper lip mole John.
    Who is Marcia Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

When MDS members don't post more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Who is Marcia Clark?
    Google=magic. Nic

Google=magic. Nic

Although I'm not sure why Marcia Clark...I would say more Geraldo Rivera.

When MDS members don't post more!!
    Are you saying John needs to get laid?

This is dumb things that make me sad.

My son is starting to crawl and he tries to pull up on his pack and play. I want to encourage him, but at the same time, I want to push him down, because he's too young (I think. I know he's not. ). I want him to stay my little baby forever except the whole changing diapers and bathing if he could do on his own, that would be great.

Are you saying John needs to get laid?

This is dumb things that make me sad.

My son is starting to crawl and he tries to pull up on his pack and play. I want to encourage him, but at the same time, I want to push him down, because he's too young (I think. I know he's not. ). I want him to stay my little baby forever except the whole changing diapers and bathing if he could do on his own, that would be great.
    Are you of the 'one and done' club, or do you want to have any more kids?

Google=magic. Nic
    Nic=lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Are you of the 'one and done' club, or do you want to have any more kids?
    I don't know. I'm kind of old to have another one. I miss the newborn stage, but I'm also ready for him to wipe his own butt. He has a bad diaper rash, so he's been screaming and crying everytime I've been changing him. Exhausting!

I don't know. I'm kind of old to have another one. I miss the newborn stage, but I'm also ready for him to wipe his own butt. He has a bad diaper rash, so he's been screaming and crying everytime I've been changing him. Exhausting!
    That would make me cry (the rash and a crying baby). Hope it gets better soon!

That would make me cry (the rash and a crying baby). Hope it gets better soon!
    Tmi, but... he pooped 5 times yesterday (just like a newborn). I guess I should've dried his butt better so he wouldn't have gotten a rash. This is the first time he's ever cried like that because of a diaper rash.

It's Thanksgiving eve (duh CC!) and my husband's still at work. After he gets home, he has to work on the brakes of the car we're supposed to take out of town. I have a feeling we won't be leaving town till dark. I also feel like not driving (3.5 hours) to my parents until tomorrow.
    My younger brother is already up my ass about not showing up late to Thanksgiving day lundinner.
    If he says something bitchy tomorrow (if we end up not driving up tonight), I'll be sure to talk about his gf's boyish haircut to piss him off. He better not mess with me. He doesn't understand having to stop often, because of baby.

I'm annoyed with myself. I waited too late and now the my first Christmas onesie that I wanted to buy my son is out of stock.

I'm annoyed with myself. I waited too late and now the my first Christmas onesie that I wanted to buy my son is out of stock.
    Do you think they might restock it? A lot of things were out of stock over the past couple of days with Black Friday, but are gradually being restocked. Fingers crossed it comes back in stock.

Do you think they might restock it? A lot of things were out of stock over the past couple of days with Black Friday, but are gradually being restocked. Fingers crossed it comes back in stock.
    I found the same onesie in my son's size at JcPenney. The only problem is the website says girls, but I think at this age, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad it's still on sale. Sucks that I still can't find my gift card so I had to pay with debit.

I found the same onesie in my son's size at JcPenney. The only problem is the website says girls, but I think at this age, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad it's still on sale. Sucks that I still can't find my gift card so I had to pay with debit.
    I'm glad it worked out!

My mil asked my husband if I wanted a hair dryer for Christmas. He told her no. I sent her an Amazon list of household stuff I wanted that would make my life easier. She asked if it was a bridal shower list. Wtf?! Old people are dumb. Why are you going to ask what I want and then act confused when I tell you?!
    I put down I wanted a battery organizer and storage case, plastic bag holder, reusable sandwich containers, etc. I didn't ask for lingerie. Mils. *shakes head *

My mil asked my husband if I wanted a hair dryer for Christmas. He told her no. I sent her an Amazon list of household stuff I wanted that would make my life easier. She asked if it was a bridal shower list. Wtf?! Old people are dumb. Why are you going to ask what I want and then act confused when I tell you?!
    I put down I wanted a battery organizer and storage case, plastic bag holder, reusable sandwich containers, etc. I didn't ask for lingerie. Mils. *shakes head *
    You're getting a hair dryer.

You're getting a hair dryer.
    Yeah. They had one on sale, and dog only knows CC needs to do something about her hair...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. They had one on sale, and dog only knows CC needs to do something about her hair...
    Exactly. And speaking of, did you see how she cut her hair last time, I just don't like it at all. Maybe she'll take the hint with the hairdryer and do something different with it.

CC, unfortunately this is what a lot of in-laws do. Just ignore her comments and be the bigger person.

I dont have a MIL and Im not sad about

My husband wants a professional picture of our family for Christmas. My son wont wear pants (only shorts) and I hate every picture of myself. I always feel like I look like a huge fatass, mostly my face. I also dont have any "nice" clothes to wear. I have enough going on I dont need this shit. This pic is going to look stupid with us in sweaters and long pants and Austin in shorts and a short sleeved shirt.

Plus I still have to get everyone gifts, and decorate the house. My husband has to do the floor first though. I def need to put up a tree even though jasmine will knock it down 500x a day (my SIL commented how terrible it is to not have a tree up since i have a kid-though at the time I had double pnemonia and didnt feel like puting it up plus my kid was a damn baby). They are coming over christmas eve so I have a lot of cleaning to do before then.

Ugh Im just plain stressed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information