Page 789 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 799 839 889 1289 1789 ... LastLast
Results 19,701 to 19,725 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    I totally call BS on that story... By all accounts, he loved that dog like crazy. I just can't see him doing that.
    i don't believe that either - not only would a loving dog owner not do that - especially in arizona - but its also illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Your pugs are all cute!
    For what it's worth, Jodi said Travis left the A/C on in the car for Napoleon. That's if any of her story is true at all. Which I honestly doubt.
    Oh, I missed that. Thank you. I'm glad to hear that, even though I think she's full of shit to high heaven, that part was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Peeps, chances are the chocolates melted during shipment. If Jodi is telling the truth (as if), I bet he didn't send them that way!

Granted Travis was a douche canoe, but I seriously doubt he would do half the shit she's saying he did. All of this is her way of getting out of the big sleep!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Pls, where?

Websleuths...

Uh-oh.. did you guys see this? One of the Prosecution's Expert Witnesses had a break-in at her home and her laptop with Jodi's psychological evaluation was stolen!

From http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21...me-burglarized:

PHOENIX -

A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.

"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."

Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier? it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"

No comment from prosecutors or defense attorneys about the burglary. We'll continue to follow this story and keep you updated.
    I wonder if Donavan was behind this..
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    OMG. I'm a pug owner too and when she follows me everywhere. Even when she stays with my husband, she whines and looks for me. I also find it hard to believe Travis left Napoleon in his car at the park while they were having sex in hers, especially in AZ heat? I live in a much milder climate and would only do so for a short time on a cool day.
    I totally agree with you......he gets left at home when it's hot out.

Your pugs are all cute!

For what it's worth, Jodi said Travis left the A/C on in the car for Napoleon. That's if any of her story is true at all. Which I honestly doubt.
    I call BS too. If the car hook up story was really true, why did they get in her car instead of his? If Travis treats his dog like people say, then I'm on par with him, and I would never leave her in a hot car, even with AC. 60-62 degrees is about as hot as I'll leave her in and even then it's not for more than 5 mins.

ETA: I have a Brachycephalic dog too.
    Last edited by Catfish; 02-06-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i still think martinez is holding a lot of evidence back - so he can pull it out at the right time to just destroy all her testimony
    I really hope you're right. The prosecution gets a rebuttal phase, correct?

i learned that lesson w/ 2 girls and a cup
    Oh man. An ex of mine tried to show me that one day. I'm scarred for life.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebitofmadness View Post
    I agree Justice...this thread cracks my ass up everyday! There's other places to go for serious trial monologue.
    Thats how I feel too. I enjoy posting in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Uh-oh.. did you guys see this? One of the Prosecution's Expert Witnesses had a break-in at her home and her laptop with Jodi's psychological evaluation was stolen!

Wow... you KNOW this is going to be another motion for mistrial if she testifies.

Damn...she should have hid it in the laundry basket! But seriously, that should have been totally secured. No excuse

Isn't webslueths more of a "serious" forum? I don't know for sure as I haven't done more than view a post on it a few times when I googled something related to a case. But, I've heard folks on here talk about how uptight and strict of a forum it is.
    Short answer...yes!

omg!!! there is no way that this is a coincidence - it has to be donovan or one of her jailbird gf's called a friend on the outside

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WTF happened to this thread? I thought it would actually have relevant information, given the trial was going on. You guys do know that if you take a pause from posting, the thread doesn't cease to exist. But if you bog down useful information with a bunch of jibberish, it sucks and ceases to be informative or interesting.
    bowieluva,
    Jodi is boring the entire court with mundane stuff. Nurmi asks a question like "Did Travis do anything romatic towards you at this point?" and she comes back with a 15 minute story that gets into where cars are parked, the weather, what she's wearing . . . it's frustrating as hell to listen this crap. Even Jodi's mom nodded off, and I bet she was snoring too!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I really hope you're right. The prosecution gets a rebuttal phase, correct?
    yes - and the prosecution can call a whole slew of new witnesses to rebut any thing she said - or to go in to depth on any subject that jodi opens the door to that can help the prosecution

omg!!! there is no way that this is a coincidence - it has to be donovan or one of her jailbird gf's called a friend on the outside
    I'm thinking the same! I wonder what else they stole or if it was just the laptop?

did any one see donovan in court today??? she has been there every day and i don't think i saw her there today - if this gets published in the web - can it cause a mistrial or dismissal????

yes - and the prosecution can call a whole slew of new witnesses to rebut any thing she said - or to go in to depth on any subject that jodi opens the door to that can help the prosecution
    That is awesome.

did any one see donovan in court today??? she has been there every day and i don't think i saw her there today - if this gets published in the web - can it cause a mistrial or dismissal????
    Newby question...Who's Donovan?

I honestly don't see how it would if the jury can't see it (prevented from looking at info while on the jury). Then why would it? It's all very fishy though, that's for sure.

I do think I saw her this morning. She's been in the same spot, second to the far left in the front row the last couple of times I've noticed her.

And yes--I think if the information gets out, it likely could result in a mistrial, but I'm no legal expert so take that for what it's worth.

Dear Jodi,

My mother taught me since birth that no one can make you feel cheap, used or inferior without your permission. You not only gave Travis (and countless others) permission, it appears you sought out douche bag types and practically begged for it!!!

Sincerely,
    Have-no-sympathy-for-you, shut-the-hell-up-already!

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    Newby question...Who's Donovan?
    Donavan Bering is a convicted felon, and is dating Jodi Arias' cellmate. http://www.azcentral.com/community/w...n0904-ONL.html

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Donavan Bering is a convicted felon, and is dating Jodi Arias' cellmate. http://www.azcentral.com/community/w...n0904-ONL.html
    She's posted in this thread a few years ago. It's probably still here.

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    She's posted in this thread a few years ago. It's probably still here.

Thanks you two... She looks like the one who scratches her head a lot.

Isn't webslueths more of a "serious" forum? I don't know for sure as I haven't done more than view a post on it a few times when I googled something related to a case. But, I've heard folks on here talk about how uptight and strict of a forum it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Websleuths...
    Whoever told you that must be a member of that shitty forum. All they do is steal our info. It's filled with old school rejects and banned members of this forum. To call it a more serious forum is laughable.

I think over time I must have read every blog, forum, article comments etc

Never seen any 'serious' minded place any different than here.
    The 'serious' minded are very few anywhere. Most don't bother to search out facts, and are perfectly happy to log on, visit and run on rumors and jokes.

Thread Information