Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Stahl missing since May 9th,2012

Nick Stahl missing since May 9th,2012

'Terminator 3' star Nick Stahl reported as missing

Law enforcement officials say that Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines star Nick Stahl, 32, has been reported by his wife as missing.

TMZ says Stahl's wife, Rose Murphy, filed a missing person's report with Los Angeles police on Monday, noting that she last saw her husband on May 9.

Stahl, 32, had been frequenting the Skid Row area of downtown Los Angeles recently, says TMZ. Stahl's rep declined to comment on the situation. An L.A. police officer told People this morning that Stahl is "still missing."

In February, Rose filed court papers saying the couple had been separated since January, and asked a judge to limit Stahl's visitations with their daughter, Marlo, 2. She also asked for proof that he hadn't used drugs within 24 hours before the time he was supposed to see her.

Stahl's Twitter account has not been updated since May 1.

https://twitter.com/#!/TheNickStahl

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T7Q7-ZLQVYE

Skid Row = Junkie.

Sad for his little girl. Hope he isn't found in some alley.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

there was a terminator three?

is it bad that i thought he had already od'd? i don't know why i lumped him in with all the other actors from around that time that had drug issues but yeah...thought he was dead already. oops.

He looks like a junkie... as much as someone can "look" the part. I feel terrible for his family.

And Em, I didn't know there was a Terminator 3 either. I don't think I've ever seen this guy before.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

You may not know him by name, but you might know him by appearance or his career -

He was the child actor (lead) in Man without a face, the son/boyfriend that gets murdered in In the Bedroom and the lead in the HBO series Carnivale
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Duh! And Sin City

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    You may not know him by name, but you might know him by appearance or his career -

He was the child actor (lead) in Man without a face, the son/boyfriend that gets murdered in In the Bedroom and the lead in the HBO series Carnivale
    carnivale, that is why he looks familar. thank you.

Hmm, so maybe the estranged wifey is a crazy broad and he is trying to have some distance?

They are going through a pretty nasty custody battle..

i'd guess he's just a junkie who's tired of people telling him to get his shit together. if you're right, greens, i doubt her reporting him missing will help matters.

It would suck if he is just staying away when he has a kid. I wouldn't care if it was supervised visits. I would want to see my kid! I can understand if the wife is a bat shit crazy bitch, but don't abandoned the kid, ya know? It gives me the sads.

Nick Stahl: No foul play suspected in actor's disappearance

As Los Angeles police continued to look for Nick Stahl, the actor who played John Connor in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines," authorities said they didn't believe foul play was involved.

Stahl had been frequenting skid row, and LAPD officials said officers who work the downtown beat have been given copies of his photo and told keep an eye out for him.

LAPD officials said officers thought they had a possible sighting on Wednesday but that turned out to be a false report.

Stahl's wife, Rose Murphy, reported him missing shortly after 10 a.m. Monday to Hollywood Division officers, spokesman Richard French said. Foul play is not suspected at this time, he said.

She said the last time she saw him was May 9.

Murphy filed court papers in February, saying that the couple had been separated since January. She asked that Stahl's visitations with their daughter, Marlo, 2, be limited. She also asked for proof he hadn't used drugs within 24 hours before seeing her, KTLA-TV reported.

The director who worked with Stahl on the movie "388 Arletta Avenue" told People magazine that the actor showed no signs of being in trouble.

"He was fantastic -- not a single problem," director Randall Cole told the magazine "He was a total professional and knew his lines. There was no diva behavior at all."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ctor-case.html

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i'd guess he's just a junkie who's tired of people telling him to get his shit together. if you're right, greens, i doubt her reporting him missing will help matters.
    That is what I am thinking, if he is a user than it's more likely he would take the selfish route and just move somewhere and do his thing while he let his lawyers fight for him. Maybe he is trying to get clean without this ex-broad all up in his business? Either way, if they are having issues in their relationship, especially pertaining to his daughter, than her getting all batty isn't going to have him any more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    It would suck if he is just staying away when he has a kid. I wouldn't care if it was supervised visits. I would want to see my kid! I can understand if the wife is a bat shit crazy bitch, but don't abandoned the kid, ya know? It gives me the sads.
    It could be the drugs, or it could be him trying to get his shit together. Guess we will see.

apparently he has done this before.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine star Nick Stahl has made a habit of disappearing for weeks at a time, according to friends of the actor.

Stahl's estranged wife Roseann Murphy reported him missing on Monday, telling Los Angeles police she hasn't seen or heard from the fallen star since May 9 and is concerned for his welfare.

But sources close to the actor have assured fans he'll show up sooner or later.

One pal tells Eonline.com, "He does this sometimes. He'll be back," while another source reveals he saw Stahl carrying boxes outside his West Hollywood apartment complex the day after his wife's last sighting.

Stahl and his wife have been locked in a custody battle over their two-year-old daughter since February, when Roseann filed court documents to request that he only be allowed supervised visits with the tot and that he be ordered to take a drug test before seeing the child.

Los Angeles police sources have confirmed they are searching for Stahl, who played John Connor in the Terminator sequel, in Los Angeles' notorious Skid Row area after learning the actor was a frequent visitor to the rundown part of the city.

Police spokesman Richard French tells the Los Angeles Times that foul play is not suspected in Stahl's disappearance.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/17...ck-friends-say

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It could be the drugs, or it could be him trying to get his shit together. Guess we will see.
    I can understand this to a point. He could call his kid, at least. Drugs. They suck.

I say he is just trying to get away from her. It sucks his daughter is suffering for it, but let's hope he is trying to get clean for her.

I mean, if he is in rehab he doesn't necessarily have access to call people, right? And if it's heroin he might not even be completely coherent now, either..

Good point about rehab. The kid is two, so hopefully he is getting his shit together and the kid won't remember anything.

Missing 'Terminator 3' Star Nick Stahl Reportedly Contacts Friends

Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3" actor who was reported missing by his estranged wife nearly a week ago, sent an email to friends on Friday indicating that he would enter a 30-day rehab program, his wife reportedly said.

"I'm relieved," Stahl's wife, Roseann Murphy Stahl, told People Magazine, but she added that she was "also skeptical that he was really in rehab."

She said he sent friends an "unemotional and unapologetic" email around 10 p.m. Friday, telling them that "he's OK," that he'd be entering a month-long stay at a rehabilitation program and that he planned to make arrangements to pick up some of his clothes, according to People.

Early this morning, Roseann Stahl tweeted, "I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support. So i will share that There is a new solid lead that nick is possibly ok.."

She was not among the recepients of her husband's email, but was able to access his email account because she knows the login and password, People said. The email did not indicate whether Stahl was using drugs on Skid Row, as his wife had suspected, or why he had disappeared on May 9, according to the magazine.

Attempts to reach Roseann Stahl via Facebook and Twitter were not immediately successful.

A spokesman from the Los Angeles Police Department said that it had not received any updates from its Missing Persons Unit implying that it would be closing its case for Nick Stahl. The LAPD's Missing Persons Unit did not immediately return a call for comment from ABC News.

TMZ.com reported that a source from the unit said Stahl's file would remain open for now because an email didn't constitute sufficient evidence to close it.

Stahl's wife notified the LAPD when she hadn't heard from him since May 9, and said he had been spending time in Los Angeles' Skid Row area.

The "Carnivale" actor, 32, was rumored to be dabbling in drugs, according to custody paperwork his wife filed in February, TMZ.com reported. The couple have one child together.

Stahl took over the John Connor role from Edward Furlong, whose own career was sidetracked by drug addiction after 1991's "Terminator 2: Judgment Day."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...2#.T7hwD5LQVYE

Hope LE investigates where the email originated.

Yeah, figured.

Dabbling???? Dude, I saw this guy NOD OUT in a plate of lobster over a decade ago. He's been a junkie forever. I saw him in an Urban Outfitters somewhat recently with his wife and daughter and they all looked miserable. TBH she looked like a druggie too and their skin was just this gross color.

Dabbling???? Dude, I saw this guy NOD OUT in a plate of lobster over a decade ago. He's been a junkie forever. I saw him in an Urban Outfitters somewhat recently with his wife and daughter and they all looked miserable. TBH she looked like a druggie too and their skin was just this gross color.
    None of this is a surprise to me. This is how I picture his everyday affairs.

Yeah, something tells me she isn't the innocent one in any of this. Maybe she thought making a missing persons report would help her with the custody case?

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Hope LE investigates where the email originated.
    You would think that would be the first thing they would do considering the wife has his login info and could have sent the email herself.

They have that gray almost greenish pale sick heroin skin color. Nothing short of lovely. And Yes I agree they both look like Junkies in person atleast as of a few years ago. Maybe she cleaned up when she had their daughter and he didn't?

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yeah, something tells me she isn't the innocent one in any of this. Maybe she thought making a missing persons report would help her with the custody case?
    I'm not buying her being innocent either. Something just doesn't sound right about her actions. Plus all her tweeting that disappeared after she would go on a rant.

Thread Information