Thread: Twin arrested for allegedly stabbing her sister (Anna Ramirez, 27) to death

Twin arrested for allegedly stabbing her sister (Anna Ramirez, 27) to death

https://nypost.com/2019/06/24/twin-a...ster-to-death/

A New Jersey woman was arrested and charged with killing her identical twin sister in a Camden apartment, authorities said.

Amanda Ramirez, 27, was charged with aggravated manslaughter for the fatal stabbing of her sister Anna Ramirez at about 5:30 a.m. on Saturday in the Centennial Village Apartments, according to the Camden County Prosecutor?s Office.

Police said they received a call of an unconscious woman at the address and discovered Anna suffering from a stab wound.

The twin sister was taken to Cooper University Hospital where she was declared dead less than an hour later.

Her sister, Amanda, was later arrested and taken to the Camden County Correctional Facility.

Prosecutors announced Amanda?s arrest on Monday. She is awaiting a pretrial hearing to determine whether she will be allowed to post bond.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/twins-...bed-the-other/

A pair of New Jersey identical twins were seen smiling together with friends in a photo posted to social media less than two hours before one sister allegedly stabbed the other to death.

Anna and Amanda Ramirez, 27, were pictured grinning and palling around with two friends in a photo posted to Anna’s Facebook page just before 3:45 a.m. Saturday.

“You know the vibe,” read the caption on the snap.

But less than two hours later, cops found Anna lying unconscious and knifed on the ground outside her Camden housing complex, prosecutors have said.

She was pronounced dead at an area hospital, and her twin, Amanda, was arrested and charged with aggravated manslaughter.

A motive for the alleged sororicide remained unclear, as mourners and family struggled to make sense of the slaying.

“Murder is always horrific. … But this…,” wrote one horrified commenter on the Facebook post. “Completely unnerving.”

The twins’ distraught relatives refused comment to reporters at a family home on Tuesday.

But Anna was mourned in an obituary as a dedicated nursing assistant and family-first mom of three — as well as the “dear sister of Amanda.”

“She loved to spend time with her family and was a devoted mother,” read the remembrance. “Anna had a special bond with her grandparents and enjoyed family dinners and weekly time hanging out with her sisters.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/allege...tab-her-first/

The twin who allegedly stabbed her sister to death in their New Jersey home claimed that her sibling was the one who tried to slice her first, sources said.

Amanda Ramirez — who was charged for the fatal stabbing of her twin sister, Anna Ramirez — told detectives that her sibling lunged at her with a knife after a brawl, according to police sources.

Amanda claimed that the two returned home early Saturday morning when Anna slugged her in the face, the sources said.

After exchanging blows, Amanda then said she ended up on the floor and her twin grabbed a knife and lunged at her.

Amanda said she then struggled with her sister and was able to recover the weapon before stabbing the twin in the chest.

Sources said that Amanda gave a previous version of events that did not match that account.

Anna was taken to Cooper University Hospital, where she died.

Her sister, Amanda, was later arrested and charged with aggravated assault. She is awaiting a pretrial hearing.

Man, me and my twin sister had some crazy fights but this one takes the cake.

Jealousy, I'm sure, is the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Why is she only charged with manslaughter?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/nj-wom...-drunken-rage/

A New Jersey woman admitted Thursday to slaying her identical twin in a drunken brawl, according to a report.

Amanda Ramirez, 27, stabbed her twin, Anna, at an apartment in the 1200 block of East State Street in Camden just after 5:30 a.m. June 22, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Anna was rushed to nearby Cooper University Hospital, where she died, officials said.

Amanda said she was unsure what spurred the fight between the two during a heavy night of drinking — but knew it ended with her fatally stabbing her twin, according to NJ.com.

Ramirez struck a plea deal with the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, which downgraded her aggravated manslaughter charge to second-degree manslaughter, the report says.

The judge could give Ramirez as little as three years in prison over the fatal encounter, the report says.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Twins are kind of creepy IMO. (Sorry Nic, no offense)
    Ha ha, can my sister be the creepy one and I be the normal one?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

https://nypost.com/2019/06/27/love-t...l-twin-sister/

‘Love triangle’ may have led NJ woman to kill identical twin sister

Investigators suspect a New Jersey woman killed her twin sister over a man with whom they were both romantically involved, according to a report Thursday.

A “love triangle” is being eyed as the motive for the “fight that turned ugly” and ended in the shocking stabbing of Anna Ramirez, 27, a law enforcement source told the New York Times.

Identical twin Amanda Ramirez is charged with aggravated manslaughter in Anna’s death early Saturday morning in Camden, less than two hours after Anna posted a photo on Facebook that shows them smiling with two pals.

An aunt of the two women told the Times that their mom said they’d been fighting over Anna’s boyfriend, although the aunt wasn’t sure about the extent of his relationship with Amanda.

“They went to a party, they came home, they were drinking, they were arguing about a boyfriend,” Blanca Class said.

“[Amanda] just went on a crazy trip, stabbed [Anna] and killed her.”

A 12-year-old neighbor told The Post that she witnessed the slaying outside the sisters’ family home at the Centennial Village Apartments, a federally subsidized, low-income housing complex.

The girl said the twins “were both drunk and arguing on the porch.”

“There was a guy with them. Anna said to the guy, ‘I’m tired of her,’” the neighbor said.

Amanda went inside and returned with a knife, the girl said, then “grabbed Anna by the head and pushed her on the ground and started stabbing her.”

During a court hearing on Thursday, Amanda’s defense lawyer didn’t contest probable cause for her arrest.

Camden Superior Court Judge Edward McBride ordered her held without bail after saying a witness described hearing Anna say, “Amanda, you stabbed me!” as she lay bleeding on the ground.

Ha ha, can my sister be the creepy one and I be the normal one?
    No. Both are creepy.

You try telling people only one of these girls are creepy. It's not possible. The only thing creepier than twins are gingers. And then triplets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    No. Both are creepy.

You try telling people only one of these girls are creepy. It's not possible. The only thing creepier than twins are gingers. And then triplets.
    I honestly sometimes forget we are twins - I just see her as my sister. Never had that whole "twin ESP" crap or anything.

Although, we did happen to buy my dad the exact same birthday card for him this year

I honestly sometimes forget we are twins - I just see her as my sister. Never had that whole "twin ESP" crap or anything.

Although, we did happen to buy my dad the exact same birthday card for him this year
    I have twins in every generation in my family, except mine, and I am one of only two of us left in my generation who has no kids, so I feel the world would be safer if I didn't reproduce and potentially be the one who has twins.

You're welcome.

We have twins and gingers in my family-big time. I felt like I was doing the world a favor by not passing on my genes too.
    No bio kids from me here, either! We should start a club.

We have twins and gingers in my family-big time. I felt like I was doing the world a favor by not passing on my genes too.
    Same, not many gingers though. Except my uncle's three sons. They are also all like 6'2", and then there is me at 5'7". Im the shortest of all of us, including my female cousins.

No bio kids from me here, either! We should start a club.
    I'm down. What do we call ourselves?

https://nypost.com/2019/06/27/love-t...l-twin-sister/

‘Love triangle’ may have led NJ woman to kill identical twin sister

Investigators suspect a New Jersey woman killed her twin sister over a man with whom they were both romantically involved, according to a report Thursday.

A “love triangle” is being eyed as the motive for the “fight that turned ugly” and ended in the shocking stabbing of Anna Ramirez, 27, a law enforcement source told the New York Times.

Identical twin Amanda Ramirez is charged with aggravated manslaughter in Anna’s death early Saturday morning in Camden, less than two hours after Anna posted a photo on Facebook that shows them smiling with two pals.

An aunt of the two women told the Times that their mom said they’d been fighting over Anna’s boyfriend, although the aunt wasn’t sure about the extent of his relationship with Amanda.

“They went to a party, they came home, they were drinking, they were arguing about a boyfriend,” Blanca Class said.

“[Amanda] just went on a crazy trip, stabbed [Anna] and killed her.”

A 12-year-old neighbor told The Post that she witnessed the slaying outside the sisters’ family home at the Centennial Village Apartments, a federally subsidized, low-income housing complex.

The girl said the twins “were both drunk and arguing on the porch.”

“There was a guy with them. Anna said to the guy, ‘I’m tired of her,’” the neighbor said.

Amanda went inside and returned with a knife, the girl said, then “grabbed Anna by the head and pushed her on the ground and started stabbing her.”

During a court hearing on Thursday, Amanda’s defense lawyer didn’t contest probable cause for her arrest.

Camden Superior Court Judge Edward McBride ordered her held without bail after saying a witness described hearing Anna say, “Amanda, you stabbed me!” as she lay bleeding on the ground.

Same, not many gingers though. Except my uncle's three sons. They are also all like 6'2", and then there is me at 5'7". Im the shortest of all of us, including my female cousins.

Sane?

STERILITY NOW!

I married a twin. Thank God I didn’t have any.

I’m sad I can’t be in the club because I spawned

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    STERILITY NOW!
    Definitely not this. Have chosen to not have children. I don't lack the ability to create one.

Thread Information