Page 1749 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 749 1249 1649 1699 1739 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1759 1799 1849 ... LastLast
Results 43,701 to 43,725 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

OH. MY. GOD. Are you effing KIDDING?! 1 hour of testimony and you're taking a 2 hour recess?? On a week when there's only 2 days of court??

WTF is WRONG with these people??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    So since us dorks in the Central time zone had to do that Spring Ahead shit, does that mean an almost 2 hour break?
    now they are on PST time

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    Um I am way past that.... like 18 days past fucking irritated . Yep.

Bwahaha She's making feel so C R A N K Y
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

62 seconds!!

That was a deathspace posters theory! Who was it?

please step up to a big CONGRATS

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    BLASPHEMY!! and we won the fricken cup!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I don't remember no stupid knife. It's that damn old fog!

‎3/‎13/‎13

Morning
    Jodi is wearing a blue short sleeved shirt, but is carrying a jacket-Nevermind, she put the jacket on. Looks like she has 13 bangs today. I wonder if her lazer tazer frizzes her hair up? (Court went right to a sidebar) Judge left and went to chambers. (we are 16 minutes in)

Jodi is on the stand. JM is up for the state.
    The shooting- it started with her taking photos in the shower. She dropped the camera.
    EX 160- (Travis' bottom) was when she fumbled the camera, maybe. Jodi doesn't know when the photo was taken
    EX 161- objection
    Approach (judge)
    EX 161- picture of ceiling. Jodi doesn't know when the camera fell. Jodi is playing with words again. Travis became upset. Came after her. (oh, she has a snarky tone today) Jodi was body slammed and hurt her head. She ran down the hall.
    JM is bringing up the juror question about Travis picking up the camera and moving it. Jodi says it's possible.
    If it's possible, then Travis was not very close to you was he? I don't know.
    Jodi didn't hear a bump from the camera being dropped. Jodi went in the closet. Got the gun. She went back into the bathroom and had the gun in her hands.
    That's when Jodi shot Travis in the face. Jodi admits yes. Jodi admits he fell almost on her and she was in fear.
    You were stressed out and your brain was like a frozen computer? Yes, you could say that.
    You brain was frozen? Uh, I only remember pieces. I only remember some of the phrase-like fucking kill you bitch.
    Jodi says the fog came when the gun shot happened.
    It's impossible for the killing to happen like you say? No, it's not impossible.

EX 162-stuff was going on in these pictures. Jodi says she didn't have the camera with her when she shot Travis.

Knife- JM is bringing up Jodi's previous testimony about the rope and knife. Jodi doesn't remember where the knife was. Now JM is hitting her hard on her fog.
    At this point, you have now shot him. You still don't know where the knife is, do you? IDK.
    Jodi says that today she doesn't remember, but on June 4th she may have remembered where the knife was. (now Jodi is playing with words again. Maybe she has PMS today)
    As you shot him, you has to go look for a knife, don't you? IDK.
    Did you have the knife in your hand when you shot him? No
    You needed to go get it from somewhere, right? IDK
    Jodi is saying it's possible Travis grabbed the knife first.
    As Mr. Alexander was getting blasted, he had a knife in his hand? NO
    You never told us he had a knife? You never asked.
    It would take time for you to go find the knife? IDK where it was. Right, wouldn't it TAKE TIME to find it? Repeat the question. IDK the answer to that, Jodi says
    (JM is saying that Jodi had to take time to go get the knife where ever it was at-and in Jodi's foggy mind)

62 seconds-Bodyslammed, runs down the hall, grabs gun, backup and points, shoots Travis, and he already has his throat slit? That's not the only possiblity. AND I don't know if his throat was slit in that picture. (JM is hammering her hard on the 62 seconds)

Jodi doesn't know shit about a knife.

Jodi agrees Travis gets shot. Fog rolled in, but when the gun was fired, her brain was gone. Jodi still doesn't know shit about a knife. (TEEHEE)
    EX 180 showed then a loud objection (twitter says it's a picture of Travis' cut up hands)
    Approach

Jurors question-shooting and Jodi went down. Jodi agrees.
    At no time did you ever mention Travis had a knife? No I didn't.
    It would have been impossible for you NOT to have the knife with you? I don't understand your question. Jodi says it's not impossible. Jodi says she didn't have the knife when she shot him.
    Was there anybody else there? That's correct
    You and Travis were the only ones there, right? Correct
    Jodi doesn't recall seeing if he was still down on the ground after she rolled on the ground. Jodi says she did not have the knife.
    Doesn't that mean you have to come back to him if he was down on the ground? Jodi then says-I didn't talk about that with the jurors. (ohhhh, she's playing attorney)

Approach (judge)

Judge saying they are having equipment problems (why only during JM's questioning)
    Now jury is dismissed until problem is fixed.

Now...judge's chambers and will be back at 1:15
    Holy shit, thanks for this. I now have to wait until uploaded on youtube as missed it all!!
    You have to smile at absurdity

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Bermstalker has posted all of Justice11's Dear Diary entries on her blog

Jodi's Dear Diary Posts 1-17 (by Justice11)

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/0...justice11.html
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Notice how Hodi has the water pitcher between her and Juan? Those classic barriers again, when being interrogated. She can't pull her legs up to her chest like she did on interrogation day, but she needs something to block him. Hiding the truth. She's such a Cuckoo fucktart.

The many SNARKY faces of Jodi....smile and say cheese!!

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

I REALLY wish I could see the jurors react to her when the real, bitchy, manipulative Jodi comes out. Like it is today in full force.

I feel sorry for Nurmi. Worst job ever.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    62 seconds!!

That was a deathspace posters theory! Who was it?

please step up to a big CONGRATS
    It's not really a "theory" is it? It's just what the timeline of the photos shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    O-o i bet some one is about to be banned on the JAII site

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I just realized that there?s an issue with the timing of TA?s ?F^%& Kill You Bitch?. IIRC, he said that immediately after being shot. He was shot in the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex of the brain. This would have interfered with his ability to put words together (these 2 areas of the brain process info from the language center like a puzzle solver).
    I believe there are a few other there who are doubting her story. The truth hurts, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Ugh it's like "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"

"Well, A seems like the most obvious answer...but B seems too outrageous to be correct...let me think about this...My answer is---no, wait...yeah...what was the question again?

I hate that show.
    I do too! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Actually, the socks are the first thing I have liked about Nurmi. They are full of whimsy!
    Nurmi has had whimsical socks before. I kind of feel sorry for him, since he has that thing as a client.

Doesn't she appear a bit constipated in this one?

So, 4:15 EST then? Grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    So, 4:15 EST then? Grrrr.
    Yes.

Because AZ doesn't do Daylight Savings Time, everything in AZ is now that same as Pacific Time.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    OH. MY. GOD. Are you effing KIDDING?! 1 hour of testimony and you're taking a 2 hour recess?? On a week when there's only 2 days of court??

WTF is WRONG with these people??!!!
    Seriously. This is beyond comprehension. I just don't understand how they run their court systems in Arizona. It is beyond ridiculous. Pack a freaking lunch and get back in there in 30 minutes. Back when I worked retail, we had 20 minute lunch breaks. If we were lucky!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Bermstalker has posted all of Justice11's Dear Diary entries on her blog

Jodi's Dear Diary Posts 1-17 (by Justice11)

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/0...justice11.html
    Bermstalker's entire blog is hilarious. She adds in funny pictures with her recaps. Everyone should stop over there and read them.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I do like the socks....just maybe not for a courtroom. Either way, it humors me.
    is palin wearing her leopard pumps today??

oh new nickname from JAII site McYelling

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Doesn't she appear a bit constipated in this one?

She looks like such a snotty teenager. I don't see any FEAR, that is for sure. Stupid is as stupid does.

Heartfelt thanks to all for the kind and caring words and thoughts you've sent to me, following the post describing my own experience with trauma. You are all such amazing people and I adore you for your compassion.

The only reason that I posted that, so bluntly, is that I wanted to explain what a fog from a traumatized brain feels like, for those who claim their profession gives them insight into this "fog" that Jodi is claiming. I'm telling you that, unless you have experienced it, you DON'T have a clue. And as someone who DOES have a clue, I wanted to say that Jodi's fog is as fake as they come. No question about it.

Does anyone have a link to this mornings session? I was out and couldn't watch.

dimedropper
    It's hard to prove self defence if you can't remember it being that........

Quote Originally Posted by TC1234 View Post
    What I meant was if they had no other evidence, the autopsy photos alone still prove Murder 2. That cannot ever be explained as self defense.

Add all the other evidence against her and you have Murder 1, premeditated murder and she should get the DP.

So, now she's looking for a knife, instead of running out?

Sounds like premeditation to me.

2 hours for Nurmi to figure out how to backpaddle that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    It's not really a "theory" is it? It's just what the timeline of the photos shows.
    hmmm, i'm starting to think that what JA and her DT are going to suggest now is that those pictures of JA dragging TA aren't the end of the attack. seems like the story is evolving now to try to allow for additional time. they may say that the attack continued after the dragging photos. i think it will be difficult to get the jury to buy into that, since the defense has never argued prior to today that the prosecutions assertion that the killing started at or just after the accidental ceiling photo and ended at the dragging photos, but i'm starting to get the feeling that JA's story is evolving yet again........

Aw shit, this is like being on repeat everytime she's on the stand. I think I've said before, but someone is absolutely feeding her their belief that she's doing a great job going head to head with Juan. I hope for the sake of his integrity (tongue lodged so firmly in cheek I look like popeye) it's not Nurmi & co. Actually the DT don't appear to have 'counselled' her to behave appropriately throughout her appearances on the stand, and since their behaviour has been, imo, way below par for professionals, I take it back. I don't believe integrity is in their vocabulory.

Nurmi's stepped up his objections x 10, Jodi's mouth and attitude is way out of control. Judge GET a GRIP and direct her to stop obstructing the Prosecutor's questions, and answer, not fight with, answer his questions!! Truly don't understand why she doesn't take more control, in her Court, of this infuriating shit!

How many times has Juan said Fucking Kill You Bitch! Probably taking a bit of pleasure in letting a little steam off at her. Bright side, jury knows well by now that this ain't no woman who's been controlled by and man. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    So since us dorks in the Central time zone had to do that Spring Ahead shit, does that mean an almost 2 hour break?
    Im lucky...AZ and NM are in the same time zone!

Thread Information