Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Bollinger (19) was murdered after posting to Facebook about being stalked.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s0j4d3d View Post
    wow, this guy is nuts. I'm definitely going to be following this one... I'd honestly be surprised if he didn't have something to do with it...
    They're actually saying that he likely didn't. Unfortunately, the stuff being posted on Facebook points to both girls having drug issues and a VERY difficult childhood since both parents also have issues. I don't have the documentation, but their Father has been picked up on a myriad of drug and sex charges. They had to go and live with their Mom while he was in jail and apparently her husband was abusive. They didn't have a great life according to people who know them. Even this creep posted what she had written to him about her childhood and issues.

Being involved in the drug scene, you tend to come in to contact with some questionable people. I think that's who the cops might be looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I agree with Boston Babe...I share mutual friends with the mom, and these mutual friends are from when I had a drug issue about 11 years ago, so we are "friends" but haven't ever hung out since then. Not to make assumptions, but again, people in the scene are friends for a reason. Then again, mom could be like me and got clean after a while.

And like I said, my nephew is in the same circle as both the stalker and Natalie, and he is an addict....and his friends have been involved in two incidents where murders occurred, the one house party and also the incident up in the mountains near boulder where dude hacked/stabbed a guy to death while he was on some drug similar to acid (happened about 4 years ago?) my memory could be off. My nephew wasn't there, but he has gotten his ass badly beaten by a local dealer and almost killed. Anyway, they are all in the same circle and I don't think it's pure coincidence violent incidents continue to happen to people within this circle.

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    I agree with Boston Babe...I share mutual friends with the mom, and these mutual friends are from when I had a drug issue about 11 years ago, so we are "friends" but haven't ever hung out since then. Not to make assumptions, but again, people in the scene are friends for a reason. Then again, mom could be like me and got clean after a while.

And like I said, my nephew is in the same circle as both the stalker and Natalie, and he is an addict....and his friends have been involved in two incidents where murders occurred, the one house party and also the incident up in the mountains near boulder where dude hacked/stabbed a guy to death while he was on some drug similar to acid (happened about 4 years ago?) my memory could be off. My nephew wasn't there, but he has gotten his ass badly beaten by a local dealer and almost killed. Anyway, they are all in the same circle and I don't think it's pure coincidence violent incidents continue to happen to people within this circle.
    For the record, in no way am I victim blaming either. This girl didn't deserve to die. Nobody with addiction issues does. They have had a seriously sad life and it breaks my heart. They seemed genuinely caring despite what they've been put through. It's not fair and I hope they catch who did this.

I'm surprised this has not had more attention. Finally an article showed up in Google news .. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8142986.html

No, not victim blaming either...the whole situation sucks. She seemed like a very sweet girl, and no one deserves this. I just hope the police can figure it out. I admit initially I assumed the stalker, but then I noticed who was around her, and have a few doubts it was him. I guess the stalker is pointing fingers at the exes. I don't know anything much about them.

No, not victim blaming either...the whole situation sucks. She seemed like a very sweet girl, and no one deserves this. I just hope the police can figure it out. I admit initially I assumed the stalker, but then I noticed who was around her, and have a few doubts it was him. I guess the stalker is pointing fingers at the exes. I don't know anything much about them.
    I wasn't afraid that you were, I was afraid people would think I was lol. Regardless, this is going to be a tricky case because as you said it's a circle of people so there will be a log to mire through to get to the truth.

/
    And like I said, my nephew is in the same circle as both the stalker and Natalie, and he is an addict....and his friends have been involved in two incidents where murders occurred, the one house party and also the incident up in the mountains near boulder where dude hacked/stabbed a guy to death while he was on some drug similar to acid (happened about 4 years ago?) my memory could be off.
    hey akazia, just wondered if it was this case?
    http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder/ci_25061483

"Spencer Crawford sentenced to 4 years for fatal stabbing of Boulder teen at campsite
    By Joe Rubino, Camera Staff Writer
    POSTED: 02/04/2014 04:47:33 PM MST | UPDATED: 4 YEARS AGO

1/5

Spencer Crawford, at center, cries while listening to the testimony of Steve Gaudin, father of Angus Gaudin, while sitting next to his defense attorney's Kathryn Herold, at left, and Elyse Maranjian, during his sentencing for the death of Angus Gaudin on Tuesday, Feb. 4, at the Boulder County Justice Center. For more photos of the sentencing go to www.dailycamera.com
    Jeremy Papasso/ Camera
    Spencer Crawford, at center, cries while listening to the testimony of Steve Gaudin, father of Angus Gaudin, while sitting next to his defense attorney's Kathryn Herold, at left, and Elyse Maranjian, during his sentencing for the death of Angus Gaudin on Tuesday, Feb. 4, at the Boulder County ...
    ‹›
    RELATED STORIES
    Spencer Crawford pleads guilty to manslaughter in fatal Boulder County stabbing
    Bond reduced to $250,000 in murder case against Spencer Crawford, of Boulder
    Affidavit: Suspect on LSD, 'moonshine' before stabbing Boulder teen near Nederland
    Boulder man, 19, facing murder charge in stabbing death of 17-year-old near Nederland
    The father of teen stabbing victim Angus Gaudin was the last person to speak in court Tuesday before the judge handed down a sentence in the manslaughter case against Spencer Crawford, 20, of Boulder.

Despite the violent death of his 17-year-old son, Steve Gaudin asked Boulder District Court Judge Andrew Macdonald to be merciful when sentencing Crawford.

"Even though my family and I are still greatly suffering, we view Angus' death as an incredibly tragic accident," he said. "We ask you to be as lenient as possible with this sentencing today."

Macdonald was swayed by Gaudin's words, saying he had intended to sentence Crawford to the maximum six-year prison term allowed under the plea agreement but instead chose to sentence him to four years.

Crawford and Gaudin, both of Boulder, were camping outside of Nederland with a group of friends June 19. According to court records, Crawford said both were under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs and alcohol when Crawford fatally stabbed Gaudin in the chest.

Crawford told officials who responded to the campsite early that morning that after they had ingested the drugs, Gaudin approached him and asked him to hide a machete he was carrying because he did not trust himself not to hurt the other campers.

Crawford told investigators that after hiding the weapon not far from camp, he obsessed over why Gaudin asked him to take it from him in the first place. He said he intended to talk to him about it, but "jumped the gun," pulling his own knife from a sheath on his belt and stabbing Gaudin in the chest.

Nowhere in the police report did any other witnesses refer to a machete, and the report did not mention investigators finding a machete.

In December, Crawford pleaded guilty to manslaughter and a felony drug distribution charge in an agreement that dictated he would serve between two and six years in prison for the killing.

Macdonald said Crawford had to be punished for his conduct.

Angus Gaudin
    Angus Gaudin (New Vista High School yearbook)
    "This crime makes absolutely no sense to the court or the community," the judge said. "People need to understand that intoxication is not an excuse for killing somebody."

In addition to four years in the Department of Corrections, Macdonald also sentenced Crawford to 10 years of intensive, supervised probation for the drug charge, to begin after he is released from prison. He will also be on parole for three years for the manslaughter charge following his release.

Under the plea agreement, Crawford will be required to perform 200 hours of community service centered around speaking to teens about the dangers of drug and alcohol use.

Crawford took responsibility for his actions and spoke of his eagerness to live a productive and positive life during his brief — and, at times, emotional — remarks to the court.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I've caused Angus' family and friends such terrible pain and suffering," Crawford said, struggling with the words. "I only have one choice: to live in a way that honors Angus, with integrity and sobriety. Angus was my friend. Had I been in a normal state of mind, I never would have hurt him. What happened is a perfect example of how we never know how drugs will affect us.""

Just wondering if those of you who know the people in her circle have run their names through any of the recent arrest databases? Maybe one is in custody and that?s why police say there is no threat to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by kayb View Post
    Just wondering if those of you who know the people in her circle have run their names through any of the recent arrest databases? Maybe one is in custody and that?s why police say there is no threat to the public?
    Good point.

I like you. Welcome!

I kinda looked around regarding arrests, but nothing I found besides her dads cdoc photo...he's on parole for something, unless he has a look alike in the jefferson county/broomfield area. I looked for Shawn, but couldn't find anything, but I didn't really go that deep.

And yes the incident above is what I was referring to earlier. I feel like a lot of these kids have been through a lot of stuff, and seem to attract dangerous people/creepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Good point.

I like you. Welcome!
    Thank you! Long time lurker. Finally came out of the shadows

I kinda looked around regarding arrests, but nothing I found besides her dads cdoc photo...he's on parole for something, unless he has a look alike in the jefferson county/broomfield area. I looked for Shawn, but couldn't find anything, but I didn't really go that deep.

And yes the incident above is what I was referring to earlier. I feel like a lot of these kids have been through a lot of stuff, and seem to attract dangerous people/creepers.
    No that?s her dad. He has a lengthy record. Drugs, domestic violence, child abuse.

Shawn didn?t have a record until his arrest the other day for disturbing the peace/resisting arrest/2nd degree assault against an officer. He had a few tickets for ?promoting homelessness? for handing out blankets and things to the homeless.

I do think this is drug related. A deal gone wrong maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by kayb View Post
    No that?s her dad. He has a lengthy record. Drugs, domestic violence, child abuse.

Shawn didn?t have a record until his arrest the other day for disturbing the peace/resisting arrest/2nd degree assault against an officer. He had a few tickets for ?promoting homelessness? for handing out blankets and things to the homeless.

I do think this is drug related. A deal gone wrong maybe.
    I actually feel bad for Shawn..he?s suffering from severe mental illness but you can tell he has a kind heart...he?s obviously been easily taken advantage of and that sucks...I do however, get the feeling that he may be involved..maybe he snapped and did something to her to get some relief from the harassment he was receiving from her friends and family

They cancelled the funeral for tomorrow because the family can't agree on services. So she's been cremated and is in limbo. The funeral home has refused to handle services because the family is such a shit show. By the sounds of it, those poor girls never stood a chance with parents like that.

I wonder where that GFM money will be going

Let me guess: He's seen numerous psychiatrists and has been prescribed medication, BUT he decided he was "healed" and/or didn't like the way he felt when he took his medications (likely atypical anti-psychotics).

Quote Originally Posted by Endnote View Post
    Let me guess: He's seen numerous psychiatrists and has been prescribed medication, BUT he decided he was "healed" and/or didn't like the way he felt when he took his medications (likely atypical anti-psychotics).
    What?

Shawn?s fb is still public, and he has recently posted around ten videos about him being a ?person of interest? not a suspect. He is also calling out other people, and just today made his profile picture a drawing that he made of Natalie.

Local case for me, and while checking out FB (holy cow was Shawn's a rabbithole) I discovered this post on Natalie's sister's page: https://www.facebook.com/cicibearx3/...10282494088250

Can't find any references to a name...

According to an arrest report, Boulder Police officers were dispatched by Broomfield Police to check on Schwartz after the alleged suicidal threats surfaced on social media.

A Broomfield Police officer advised the responding Boulder officers that the 42-year-old man was considered a ?person of interest in a recent missing person/homicide case in Broomfield and Adams County,? the report read.

Boulder officers called Schwartz and met him outside a church where he began to tell them ?that he missed his friend Natalie,? and that ?he didn?t want to live on the planet anymore.?

After the conversation outside the Boulder church, Schwartz agreed to be taken to Boulder Community Health on a mental health hold, according to the report.

Once inside the hospital, Boulder Police say Schwartz began to argue and scream after hospital security took his cell phone away as part of the admission process. Police were unable to calm him down and advised him that he was being placed under arrest for obstruction, according to the report.

But as officers were attempting to place cuffs on Schwartz, police say he sat up on the bed, screamed and pushed the arresting officer away. Later, he dragged two officers on the ground who were trying to restrain him, the report states.

Schwartz was eventually restrained with the help of hospital security and taken to the Boulder County Jail. He is facing charges of assault on a peace officer, obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest.
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...charges?page=2

Ah, my bad that article is from earlier in January. Anyway, he tried to live stream a suicide attempt the other night, but some person online figured where he was at and called 911 on him and he was taken to the hospital because he swallowed a bunch of pills-? I thought that article I posted was related to this most recent incident but I guess it was from that previous interaction of his with the police. My apologies I can't edit

This Shawn guy's Facebook page is a total rabbit hole! He recently posted literally hundreds of screenshots of several months worth of Facebook messages between himself and Natalie. He also posted his last text conversation with her. Apparently she texted him on Dec. 15 asking him to meet her to talk. He says in one post that she never showed up, and instead he was met by police. (Did she set him up??) Mind you, this was before she went missing.

I spent waaaaay too much time reading through all the screenshots and matching up the timestamps, and honestly, I don't think he did it. His last two texts to her were sent two weeks after they last talked (and after she bailed on their meeting). In them, he says that he is scared to help her because of the restraining order and begs her to call her mom, but he offers to wire her his last $400 so she can get somewhere safe. Maybe he sent the texts as a ruse to cover his ass. I dunno. I just can't stop thinking about this one!

She was shot in the head and she had a lethal amount of heroin in her system.

http://crimefeed.com/2018/02/natalie...d-to-the-head/

The cause of death was listed as “Gunshot Wound to the Head.” The report noted that no gun was found with the body, and that no bullet was found. “The circumstances of death suggest that this wound was inflicted by another person,” the opinion reads. “There was a potentially lethal level of heroin in the blood at the time of death.”

The document also mentioned that Bollinger had “a history of heroin and methamphetamine use,” and that needle marks “with recent venipuncture sites” were present on her arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    She was shot in the head and she had a lethal amount of heroin in her system.

http://crimefeed.com/2018/02/natalie...d-to-the-head/

The cause of death was listed as ?Gunshot Wound to the Head.? The report noted that no gun was found with the body, and that no bullet was found. ?The circumstances of death suggest that this wound was inflicted by another person,? the opinion reads. ?There was a potentially lethal level of heroin in the blood at the time of death.?

The document also mentioned that Bollinger had ?a history of heroin and methamphetamine use,? and that needle marks ?with recent venipuncture sites? were present on her arm.
    That kinda makes it look more like a drug deal gone bad

I give blood a lot, if I ever wind up dead they are totally going to think I'm an IV drug user because of the scars on the inner parts of my elbows!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MBPearls View Post
    I give blood a lot, if I ever wind up dead they are totally going to think I'm an IV drug user because of the scars on the inner parts of my elbows!
    Good thing you left this here so investigators can find it.

Well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information