Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall took her own life and her remains were not found for three years

Re: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall - missing since April 25 09

She didn't seem depressed from the little bit on her myspace and her journal.  Wonder which blog dude got suspended for.

Mark my words, months from now we will be updating this thread with the news of his arrest.

I apologize if this was mentioned before, but where does this guy work? What does he do for a living? I am trying to think about who would suspend him for a blog post?

Oh, I also love how he changes his story and feelings about where she is.  Now she's in Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish?  RED FLAG. 

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19771.msg1298996#msg1298996 date=1244475578]
    Mark my words, months from now we will be updating this thread with the news of his arrest.

I apologize if this was mentioned before, but where does this guy work? What does he do for a living? I am trying to think about who would suspend him for a blog post?

Oh, I also love how he changes his story and feelings about where she is.  Now she's in Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish?  RED FLAG. 
    [/quote]

In some of his blogs he mentions his kids, which could mean he is a teacher or daycare worker or something of that nature. I dunno. If she was just leaving for Mexico why the elaborate suicide note? THings surely don't add up. I call bull too.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19771.msg1299087#msg1299087 date=1244483424]
    In some of his blogs he mentions his kids, which could mean he is a teacher or daycare worker or something of that nature. I dunno. If she was just leaving for Mexico why the elaborate suicide note? THings surely don't add up. I call bull too.
    [/quote]

Ick... there is a scary thought.  Mr. body decomposition poetry writer as a teacher?  :?

i think he IS a teacher.  in one of his blogs, he mentions that he applied at a religious school, but during the interview process he was asked if he went to church....his answer was no, so they didn't hire him.  he explained that he understood that a religious school would want someone more "dedicated" to religion or something like that.

Olivia

The boyfriend has either gone quiet or changed his blogs to friends only.  No updates for days

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1303259#msg1303259 date=1244777679]
    The boyfriend has either gone quiet or changed his blogs to friends only.  No updates for days
    [/quote]

As much as that bums me out, it was smart of him.  He certainly wasn't convincing people he had nothing to do with Wednesday being missing... and I think he knows he needs to start covering his ass.  The more people think about it, the more they question his story.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he told people she went to Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish... a family member or friend mentioned that she didn't know Spanish at all.  Its a huge WTF to say the least.

This is one weird dude, and I hope I'm wrong about Wednesday being dead.  I would love for her to be someone that is safe and sound.

whoa, this thread totally delivered. How did I miss this one.

That is one creepy mutherfucker. His thoughts are so erratic and just everywhere. I wonder if he is bi-polar/manic depressive himself?

If he killed her, I bet it would be for some really bizarre reason that would be logical only to him ... Like he was 'saving' her from the tragedies of life or was putting her out her perceived misery or giving her the key to the cosmic promised lands or some insane bullshit.

His creepy necrophilia writings about her rotting body also make me totally nauseous, and not because of the graphic descriptions, but more for the reason he obviously feels some need to imagine and describe the decomposition of a corpse in vivid detail. At least that is the impression I get. I'm sure such images run through the minds of every person involved with a missing person, but something about the way he writes is just ... off.

And those photos someone linked are definately interesting. He seems to be fond of spending time in particular outdoor areas and have some intimate knowledge of the waterways (as he describes in one of his entries). I wonder if anyone has checked those waterways.

Wondering what happened to Kellie. To Wednesday. She was a gifted writer. How can we be helpful? Can we help?

At first I thought maybe she was kind of "emo;" ran away to go live in hippy commune somewhere in a remote area because maybe her job was stressful & maybe she felt that she and the BF were going separate ways. But it's been 7 weeks ....

If she deliberately killed herself, we would have found a body by now. She might have considered killing herself, but without any true intent to carry it out, and somehow accidently came to harm. The BF suggests that she might have taken some type of drug and wandered somehow into danger. But still we have no body, and it's been a long time.

What strikes me as terribly odd is how there is almost no mainstream reporting of her disappearance. Do you remember Hannah Upp's disappearance last summer in NYC? How is it that in a smaller Texan city like Austin a woman can vanish into thin air and the media is almost silent? Other boards discuss this case, too. But how can we get a grip on what really happened without any mainstream articles detailing the basic facts?

According to what I have gleaned mainly from HelpfindtheMissing, the BF was not the last person to see Kellie, but rather the Waffle House staff were. The BF was not seen with her that night at the Waffle House. She left a school event that afternoon (Saturday, April 25) and no one knows where she was until about 12:00am when she was seen at the WH. A will was found in her car. There is some doubt expressed over which car was found abandoned in the WH parking lot on Sunday am; she had just bought a new used car. A suicide note may have been found either in her car or at her home. Because this info comes from posters, coworkers and friends, we might have inaccuracies; not because concerned individuals want to mislead but only because they don't have the objectivity and experience that we hope a professional journalist would bring to the case.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13681&page=12

It seems apparent to me that no police report was made Sunday morning April 26 at the time her abandoned car was found at the Waffle House.

Were the suicide note and will convincing? or were they just typewritten and generic? Did they actually exist?

Why would there be a suicide note in the car?

i. She actually planned to kill herself that evening.
    ii. She was an "emo" kind of person, a creative writer, who was always writing up that sort of thing as an exercise. She kept such papers stashed in her car all the time.
    iii. Killer was trying to cover up a murder.
    iv. Professional criminal knew that the police would move slowly if they found a suicide note; assume that the unstable woman was just freaking out, hiding out with pals somewhere, and drag their feet on any investigation.

But could Kellie have been abducted and possibly murdered by a professional criminal? And wouldn't it have likely taken more than one person to abduct her from the parking lot of the Waffle House? One to drive, and at least one other to restrain her? And how would such a group have the political pull to silence the media?

Both Americorp volunteers, Kellie and her BF were living in some type of quasi-dorm at the University of TX Austin. The quasi-dorm was run by a private corp and (I kid you not!) rented by the bed. Evidently the couple had roommates not of their own choosing. While the BF probably would have had the sense to perceive whether the random roomie were trustworthy, who knows who else lived in that complex. Evidently there were foreign "students." Say if Kellie had innocently tried to give some foreign woman advice on our social norms or whatever ... Remember Kate Puzie, the Peace Corps volunteer who was murdered on assignment after conducting a class for local village women on birth control?

Kellie might be still alive, but being held captive somewhere.

Olivia

Here is his latest blog entry

Jun. 24th, 200910:07 pm - Nothing new, Internet Wankers, I Got Religion, Cosmic Genocide
    Fuckdammit. Basically I just have to assume she's alive. Hell. Grr. Rar. Frustration and anger. Grr.
    Basically I have to assume she's alive, somewhere. It's too horrible if she isn't, ya know. And the only possibilities become a hidden body, by herself or someone else. Ain't too likely.

Grr shit. It's so frustrating. Sometimes I have a moment of clarity where it's just "well of course she's fine, she had a bunch of cash and there's no body." But most of the time it's sort of suppressed. What Kellie called "mood congruent cognition," she wrote a whole paper about it. Thinking bad news because I've got the bad blues. Grr. But when I have these moments of clarity I look at myself with the disappointed dismissive skepticism of Friar Occam:

And I say "Well damn boy of course she's fine. Else where's the body?"

The grand unknown. I suppose... anyone could disappear and I'd have no way of knowing. Any one of you could die one day and I'd never know, just "why isn't that person posting anymore?"
    Hm. What's death, when it happens to another person? When they leave.
    Keep on thinking about that story about granddad.

You guys.
    Look.
    Just LOOK
    at this bunch of gigantic freakin wankers right here:
    http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13681
    Oh lawd! On page 6 or 7 this dude starts in about "THERE WAS A FOREIGN ROOMMATE OBVS FOREIGNERS ARE MURDERERS SO SHE OFFENDED HIM WITH HER GOTH MUSIC AND THIS 'PUF' WAS UPPER MIDDLE CLASS SO THE BLACK GUY DIDIT"
    Sacks of lulz, man. Not even hurtin my delicate feelings anymore, just dropping my jaw. What a bunch of dorks. The depth and hilarity of the ignorance ("She hasn't updated her journal since '08!" because it was all friends only you dipshit), the bumbling confidence, the lulzy proclamations of a bunch of internet wanna-sleuths. It reminds me of this dork on someone else's journal who heard about a high school kid cheating on an exam. He started twirling his e-moustache and being all SHALL I WRITE A LETTER TO HIS SCHOOL MAYBE WE CAN GET HIM KICKED OUT. When I started being all, Oh my goodness you retard are you seriously gonna see if you can e-ruin someone's life, he gave this self-righteous spiel about how every institution should kick out any kid they catch cheating. I just had to lol and understand that that's the sort of idiotic beliefs that one can only form when one is way, way, way detached from having any actual understanding of what's going on.

God save us all from internet dipshits who think they have a clue. I should take that as a lesson in humility, to shut my mouth about anything I may feel qualified to jaw and cast judgment and aspersions about. Karmic payback for the mouthy little kid I was in high school I suppose.

I like opening that door again. Bringing God, purpose, divinity and a little slice of mysticism into my mindset. Makes things make a little sense again, and it's bound by enough background in psych and bio that I can see a few of the pitfalls and dodge 'em.
    I'm trying to be humble. I'm trying to remove the log from my eye before I worry about the splinter in my brother's. I'm trying to be kind, because of all the second-guessing I did of myself when she disappeared- I know I'll lose everyone one day, so I want to be able to say, when that day comes, "I did good by them." Whoever they were. Start being good today, not tomorrow.

I like that my students cried when the shithead boss suspended me. It's wholly egotistical, I know. It's not the Buddha thing to feel, but I like that they liked me that much. I don't need money or status or fame. If when I die I'm surrounded on my deathbed by weeping women and brave-faced men, then I'll know I did something right.

I like having whatever-the-hell do-it-yourself religion this is, tempered by years of atheism. Don't fall for the okey-doke*, don't bullshit yourself, say "if it was a miracle that you survived, where was God when the rest of the crew was burning up?"
    Keep aware of how stuff works.

I like saying prayers at night and thanking Something for how good life has been to me. I like being able to pray** for my Kellie's welfare, wherever she is. I like being able to pray for guidance and strength, having something to look forward and up to, having an inspiration that I can be better. And feeling like there's a purpose other than the prosperity of the genome in a game that's ultimately doomed to run out of lives when the sun runs out of Hydrogen and Helium. The zero-sum infinite massacre, the cosmic genocide of the past 4 billion years, the dinosaurs and fish and invertebrates and networks of trees, all these flickering consciousnesses tipped over blankly into the void. That long-term pointlessness gets me down.

I see no reason why a brain should be conscious but a hand should not, nor why a man should be conscious but a dog should not, nor why a mammal but not a crab, nor why an animal but not a plant. By what standard should the subjective feeling of consciousness be limited to what it is, in us? What rational explanation suffices?

*"don't get fooled"
    **"do nothing and feel like you're being productive," yeah I know

Jun. 24th, 200910:07 pm - Nothing new, Internet Wankers, I Got Religion, Cosmic Genocide
    Fuckdammit. Basically I just have to assume she's alive. Hell. Grr. Rar. Frustration and anger. Grr.
    Basically I have to assume she's alive, somewhere. It's too horrible if she isn't, ya know. And the only possibilities become a hidden body, by herself or someone else. Ain't too likely.

Grr shit. It's so frustrating. Sometimes I have a moment of clarity where it's just "well of course she's fine, she had a bunch of cash and there's no body." But most of the time it's sort of suppressed. What Kellie called "mood congruent cognition," she wrote a whole paper about it. Thinking bad news because I've got the bad blues. Grr. But when I have these moments of clarity I look at myself with the disappointed dismissive skepticism of Friar Occam:

And I say "Well damn boy of course she's fine. Else where's the body?"

The grand unknown. I suppose... anyone could disappear and I'd have no way of knowing. Any one of you could die one day and I'd never know, just "why isn't that person posting anymore?"
    Hm. What's death, when it happens to another person? When they leave.
    Keep on thinking about that story about granddad.

You guys.
    Look.
    Just LOOK
    at this bunch of gigantic freakin wankers right here:
    http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13681
    Oh lawd! On page 6 or 7 this dude starts in about "THERE WAS A FOREIGN ROOMMATE OBVS FOREIGNERS ARE MURDERERS SO SHE OFFENDED HIM WITH HER GOTH MUSIC AND THIS 'PUF' WAS UPPER MIDDLE CLASS SO THE BLACK GUY DIDIT"
    Sacks of lulz, man. Not even hurtin my delicate feelings anymore, just dropping my jaw. What a bunch of dorks. The depth and hilarity of the ignorance ("She hasn't updated her journal since '08!" because it was all friends only you dipshit), the bumbling confidence, the lulzy proclamations of a bunch of internet wanna-sleuths. It reminds me of this dork on someone else's journal who heard about a high school kid cheating on an exam. He started twirling his e-moustache and being all SHALL I WRITE A LETTER TO HIS SCHOOL MAYBE WE CAN GET HIM KICKED OUT. When I started being all, Oh my goodness you retard are you seriously gonna see if you can e-ruin someone's life, he gave this self-righteous spiel about how every institution should kick out any kid they catch cheating. I just had to lol and understand that that's the sort of idiotic beliefs that one can only form when one is way, way, way detached from having any actual understanding of what's going on.

God save us all from internet dipshits who think they have a clue. I should take that as a lesson in humility, to shut my mouth about anything I may feel qualified to jaw and cast judgment and aspersions about. Karmic payback for the mouthy little kid I was in high school I suppose.

I like opening that door again. Bringing God, purpose, divinity and a little slice of mysticism into my mindset. Makes things make a little sense again, and it's bound by enough background in psych and bio that I can see a few of the pitfalls and dodge 'em.
    I'm trying to be humble. I'm trying to remove the log from my eye before I worry about the splinter in my brother's. I'm trying to be kind, because of all the second-guessing I did of myself when she disappeared- I know I'll lose everyone one day, so I want to be able to say, when that day comes, "I did good by them." Whoever they were. Start being good today, not tomorrow.

I like that my students cried when the shithead boss suspended me. It's wholly egotistical, I know. It's not the Buddha thing to feel, but I like that they liked me that much. I don't need money or status or fame. If when I die I'm surrounded on my deathbed by weeping women and brave-faced men, then I'll know I did something right.

I like having whatever-the-hell do-it-yourself religion this is, tempered by years of atheism. Don't fall for the okey-doke*, don't bullshit yourself, say "if it was a miracle that you survived, where was God when the rest of the crew was burning up?"
    Keep aware of how stuff works.

I like saying prayers at night and thanking Something for how good life has been to me. I like being able to pray** for my Kellie's welfare, wherever she is. I like being able to pray for guidance and strength, having something to look forward and up to, having an inspiration that I can be better. And feeling like there's a purpose other than the prosperity of the genome in a game that's ultimately doomed to run out of lives when the sun runs out of Hydrogen and Helium. The zero-sum infinite massacre, the cosmic genocide of the past 4 billion years, the dinosaurs and fish and invertebrates and networks of trees, all these flickering consciousnesses tipped over blankly into the void. That long-term pointlessness gets me down.

I see no reason why a brain should be conscious but a hand should not, nor why a man should be conscious but a dog should not, nor why a mammal but not a crab, nor why an animal but not a plant. By what standard should the subjective feeling of consciousness be limited to what it is, in us? What rational explanation suffices?

*"don't get fooled"
    **"do nothing and feel like you're being productive," yeah I know
    :2eyesbleed: whinge farkin whinge.

Does anyone else get the impression from his writings that this guy has a seriously strange "god complex" about him? Like a sort of strange, erratic holier-than-thou attitude ... And despite his whining claims that it is not money, fame, admiration and status that he wants, I totally get the feeling that on the sub-conscious level, that is EXACTLY what the douche seeks or he wouldn't be suddenly writing about it in some random paragraph. He says its his 'ego' talking (like his ego is somehow seperate from his personality). What the fuck does he want anyway, a gold medal for self-pity? 

I also love his attempt to present the I-couldn't-care-less-about-random-internet-comments attitude, and then tries to mount an attack on anyone who is trying to follow Kellie's case. Just the fact that he is reacting to specific comments at all is quite interesting, proves he is keeping track. I wonder if something is hitting a raw nerve. Or maybe he just doesn't like the fact that he has no control over people's judgement. Surely he must understand that under the circumstances, there is every reason for him to be considered a person of interest, and you would think he would be co-operating completely.

Tip: Instead of writing a space cadet blog primarily focused on defending yourself against speculation and the mystical nature of consciousness and cosmos, you would think more would be achieved by clarifying the information and details of the case that everyone has apparently got so wrong and enlightening us from our "ignorance".

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

:2eyesbleed:

i hate how he's obsessed with talking about her missing body.  it gives me the creeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I think he is trying to portray himself as a grieving boyfriend that "grrrs" and "cries" when he thinks about Wednesday.  His posts are so over the top that I can't buy it.

Not once has he asked for people to volunteer to help him look for Wednesday even though it's obvious he knows that thousands of people are reading his blog.  He hasn't given instructions on who to contact if you see her, he hasn't shared a phone number, and it has never crossed his mind that Wednesday might be reading his blog.  He could say things like, "Wednesday, if you are out there somewhere reading this... please contact us and let us know you are okay."  Instead we get rambling paragraphs about his feelings and her dead body lying somewhere.  This leads me to believe he knows what happened to her and he thinks it's pointless to ask people to help find her, and pointless to talk to her as if she might be still alive.

He isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Oh, and I agree that he says one thing and does another.  The point that he claims he doesn't care what random people on the net think about Wednesday's disappearance is ridiculous when he goes on and on about it.

He wants to be the victim.  He's not the victim.  She is.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19771.msg1316803#msg1316803 date=1246114656]
    I think he is trying to portray himself as a grieving boyfriend that "grrrs" and "cries" when he thinks about Wednesday.  His posts are so over the top that I can't buy it.

Not once has he asked for people to volunteer to help him look for Wednesday even though it's obvious he knows that thousands of people are reading his blog.  He hasn't given instructions on who to contact if you see her, he hasn't shared a phone number, and it has never crossed his mind that Wednesday might be reading his blog.  He could say things like, "Wednesday, if you are out there somewhere reading this... please contact us and let us know you are okay."  Instead we get rambling paragraphs about his feelings and her dead body lying somewhere.  This leads me to believe he knows what happened to her and he thinks it's pointless to ask people to help find her, and pointless to talk to her as if she might be still alive.

He isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Oh, and I agree that he says one thing and does another.  The point that he claims he doesn't care what random people on the net think about Wednesday's disappearance is ridiculous when he goes on and on about it.

He wants to be the victim.  He's not the victim.  She is.
    [/quote]

I think that, that wasn't him who had come in here. Obviously, he would have called us a bunch of "wankers" and linked this thread.

I think you are so right Winter... why would he NOT say where to call if you see her? I would be taking to every avenue and screaming from rooftops...

I think he is playing charades, much like Mr. Coleman was in his front yard.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19771.msg1316885#msg1316885 date=1246124985]
    I think that, that wasn't him who had come in here. Obviously, he would have called us a bunch of "wankers" and linked this thread.

I think you are so right Winter... why would he NOT say where to call if you see her? I would be taking to every avenue and screaming from rooftops...

I think he is playing charades, much like Mr. Coleman was in his front yard.
    [/quote]

Wow, good comparison... definitely like Mr. Coleman.

They actually believe that they are fooling people.  It's disturbing to watch. 

I still think he will be charged eventually.  Police just need evidence.  Wednesday's family and friends were suspicious of him immediately, and after the whole, "She must have gone to Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish" thing is stupid.  Her friends and family say she didn't speak Spanish.  Did he not think people would know the truth about that?

It is his ego that pisses me off.  Wednesday is out there somewhere and he goes on and on about himself in his blog posts... about how sad and depressed he is, about how people are looking at him as a suspect and how unfair that is, poor poor Puff.  He doesn't talk about Wednesday possibly being held against her will, he doesn't consider she might be in pain, he doesn't ask people to help look for her.  It's all about Puff.

He is a real piece of work.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19771.msg1317422#msg1317422 date=1246203863]
    Wow, good comparison... definitely like Mr. Coleman.

They actually believe that they are fooling people.  It's disturbing to watch. 

I still think he will be charged eventually.  Police just need evidence.  Wednesday's family and friends were suspicious of him immediately, and after the whole, "She must have gone to Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish" thing is stupid.  Her friends and family say she didn't speak Spanish.  Did he not think people would know the truth about that?

It is his ego that pisses me off.  Wednesday is out there somewhere and he goes on and on about himself in his blog posts... about how sad and depressed he is, about how people are looking at him as a suspect and how unfair that is, poor poor Puff.  He doesn't talk about Wednesday possibly being held against her will, he doesn't consider she might be in pain, he doesn't ask people to help look for her.  It's all about Puff.

He is a real piece of work.
    [/quote]

Maybe the kid has a point. Maybe she did run away. I would want to get out of THAT relationship too...

I just wonder what her real relationship with her family was like. If she did run away, why would she feel she couldn't go to her family?

I seriously wonder where the hell this girl is.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19771.msg1317425#msg1317425 date=1246204138]
    Maybe the kid has a point. Maybe she did run away. I would want to get out of THAT relationship too...

I just wonder what her real relationship with her family was like. If she did run away, why would she feel she couldn't go to her family?

I seriously wonder where the hell this girl is.
    [/quote]

Her relationship with her family is definitely important. 

I don't think she ran away, though.  I would love to be wrong.

Olivia

An interesting post from help find the missing -

That crap about Kellie owing John money is just that - crap!
    Kel was working as a private tutor and going to school full-time and living on her own in Beaumont.
    John was a full-time student still living at home with his parents when they hooked up. He had never held a job, never had to. I am NOT saying that there is anything wrong with that - everyone should be so lucky!
    So anyway... when John graduated from college he was eager to get out on his own, BUT he didn't want to move into Kellie's apartment because it was small and it would always be "her" apartment, so they found and moved into a duplex together.

Since John did not have a job yet or any money, Kellie paid the rent and deposits out of her own money. She also paid for the utility transfers/deposits/etc.
    Then he turned down one job offer after another because none of them suited him and his high opinion of himself.
    Finally, he took a job selling cars because someone told him he could make BIG money selling cars.
    His first month there he fell short of the allotted "minimum sales" to get his bonus (or whatever it's called) so he talked Kellie into buying a used car from him. She already had a car but it was old and had problems.
    This would have all been okay, except that he talked her into a car that was used as a trade-in and had not been checked by their mechanic yet and carried no warranty whatsoever. Now, Kellie is a very smart girl, but she is also a people-pleaser.

She told me that she felt pressured into buying the car, but that she was hoping for the best. Hopefully this car would be a good deal and be better than the car she already had. Buying it also insured that John got his bonus.
    Turns out that the car sucked. But things like that happen.

THEN John quit that job and went on the (job) hunt again - still searching for the $50,000.00 a year/with perks job - for a guy who had absolutely no job history or job experience, just a lovely diploma.
    John's a smart guy but there aren't any jobs like that down here right now (or in 2007 when he graduated). So he promised her that if they moved somewhere where he could get that $50,000.00/yr job that she could quit working and go to school full-time and get her degree - something she's been working on for almost 8 years.

But, in the mean time, she had to support them - working as a tutor and going to school still.
    They used up all of her money, then she had to quit school because they had to use her tuition money for rent and bills (the duplex was outrageously expensive, over double what she was paying for her little apartment.)
    So they were struggling at the end of 2007, but everyone has too struggle sometime.

Then Christmas came. Kellie pinched pennies and bought John a super cool present and we hid it here for her. She wasn't expecting anything fancy or expensive from John because money was so tight, but then John bought some really nice stuff for his family members, so she got her hopes up just a little.
    They did Christmas with her family - small, sweet, thoughtful presents for everyone.
    They did Christmas with his family - bigger, nicer, better stuff for everyone.
    Then, Christmas morning, she gave John the really cool gift from her, and John gave Kellie... NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. In her words, "not even a candy bar with a bow on it". Kellie was heart-broken. Not even a sweet little token gift. Nothing. He had not spent one penny, not one minute, nothing on a gift for her.
    And Kellie is not a girl who expects a lot of gifts or flowers or stuff from people.
    But she was devastated that he had not even taken a dollar to the store, bought her a candy bar, and come home and put a bow on it for her.

She came over to our house and told me about it and cried. Kellie is also not the kind of girl who cries easily. She can be very resilient, even tough when she has to be - but John made her cry.

That's when I got pissy and we had the "big fight" about John. I could not believe that Kellie had hooked up with someone who cared so little about her to break her heart like that. I trotted out my list of "stupid stuff" he had said or done over the duration of their relationship that deemed him "unworthy of her". I had been building this list for months and had it on the back burner, so to say. She switched from being broken-hearted to defending him and it all went to shit. I should have played it different. I was not prepared for her to come over crying like that and I lost my cool. I was wrong to tell her what I really thought about John and to attack him myself. I know all that now, but at the time I was just so angry about John treating her like that! That is the fight that Kellie & I had that ended our friendship.

She got very mad at me and told me that I was wrong. She told me that John was "her future" and that he was "everything that she wanted". She told me that if I truly felt that way about John that she couldn't be my friend anymore. I figured that eventually, Kellie & John would break up and Kellie & I would be friends again, so I agreed with her.

We stayed in touch very loosely but weren't friends anymore, then in 2008 they moved to Austin so that John could get that $50,000.00/yr job that was so elusive in the Beaumont area. The last time I heard from her was in April 2009 when she found some orphaned kittens and needed advice on how to care for them. then, 2 weeks later, John called to tell me Kellie is missing.

So Unless John had a HUGE reversal of fortunes or won the lottery, he OWES Kellie! She supported them the entire time they lived together down here, even quit school so that they could use her tuition and book money for them to live on. And it sounds like she was working and still going to school (or trying to go back to school) when she went missing. Kellie worked too hard to put herself through school for her to just walk away from it. Why would anyone work so hard to get a degree and then "start over again someplace else" and lose all her college credit when she is so close to graduating? I don't buy it. And I don't believe that Kellie felt that she owed John anything.

John sounds like a total dick.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1318926#msg1318926 date=1246340040]
    An interesting post from help find the missing -

That crap about Kellie owing John money is just that - crap!
    Kel was working as a private tutor and going to school full-time and living on her own in Beaumont.
    John was a full-time student still living at home with his parents when they hooked up. He had never held a job, never had to. I am NOT saying that there is anything wrong with that - everyone should be so lucky!
    So anyway... when John graduated from college he was eager to get out on his own, BUT he didn't want to move into Kellie's apartment because it was small and it would always be "her" apartment, so they found and moved into a duplex together.

Since John did not have a job yet or any money, Kellie paid the rent and deposits out of her own money. She also paid for the utility transfers/deposits/etc.
    Then he turned down one job offer after another because none of them suited him and his high opinion of himself.
    Finally, he took a job selling cars because someone told him he could make BIG money selling cars.
    His first month there he fell short of the allotted "minimum sales" to get his bonus (or whatever it's called) so he talked Kellie into buying a used car from him. She already had a car but it was old and had problems.
    This would have all been okay, except that he talked her into a car that was used as a trade-in and had not been checked by their mechanic yet and carried no warranty whatsoever. Now, Kellie is a very smart girl, but she is also a people-pleaser.

She told me that she felt pressured into buying the car, but that she was hoping for the best. Hopefully this car would be a good deal and be better than the car she already had. Buying it also insured that John got his bonus.
    Turns out that the car sucked. But things like that happen.

THEN John quit that job and went on the (job) hunt again - still searching for the $50,000.00 a year/with perks job - for a guy who had absolutely no job history or job experience, just a lovely diploma.
    John's a smart guy but there aren't any jobs like that down here right now (or in 2007 when he graduated). So he promised her that if they moved somewhere where he could get that $50,000.00/yr job that she could quit working and go to school full-time and get her degree - something she's been working on for almost 8 years.

But, in the mean time, she had to support them - working as a tutor and going to school still.
    They used up all of her money, then she had to quit school because they had to use her tuition money for rent and bills (the duplex was outrageously expensive, over double what she was paying for her little apartment.)
    So they were struggling at the end of 2007, but everyone has too struggle sometime.

Then Christmas came. Kellie pinched pennies and bought John a super cool present and we hid it here for her. She wasn't expecting anything fancy or expensive from John because money was so tight, but then John bought some really nice stuff for his family members, so she got her hopes up just a little.
    They did Christmas with her family - small, sweet, thoughtful presents for everyone.
    They did Christmas with his family - bigger, nicer, better stuff for everyone.
    Then, Christmas morning, she gave John the really cool gift from her, and John gave Kellie... NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. In her words, "not even a candy bar with a bow on it". Kellie was heart-broken. Not even a sweet little token gift. Nothing. He had not spent one penny, not one minute, nothing on a gift for her.
    And Kellie is not a girl who expects a lot of gifts or flowers or stuff from people.
    But she was devastated that he had not even taken a dollar to the store, bought her a candy bar, and come home and put a bow on it for her.

She came over to our house and told me about it and cried. Kellie is also not the kind of girl who cries easily. She can be very resilient, even tough when she has to be - but John made her cry.

That's when I got pissy and we had the "big fight" about John. I could not believe that Kellie had hooked up with someone who cared so little about her to break her heart like that. I trotted out my list of "stupid stuff" he had said or done over the duration of their relationship that deemed him "unworthy of her". I had been building this list for months and had it on the back burner, so to say. She switched from being broken-hearted to defending him and it all went to shit. I should have played it different. I was not prepared for her to come over crying like that and I lost my cool. I was wrong to tell her what I really thought about John and to attack him myself. I know all that now, but at the time I was just so angry about John treating her like that! That is the fight that Kellie & I had that ended our friendship.

She got very mad at me and told me that I was wrong. She told me that John was "her future" and that he was "everything that she wanted". She told me that if I truly felt that way about John that she couldn't be my friend anymore. I figured that eventually, Kellie & John would break up and Kellie & I would be friends again, so I agreed with her.

We stayed in touch very loosely but weren't friends anymore, then in 2008 they moved to Austin so that John could get that $50,000.00/yr job that was so elusive in the Beaumont area. The last time I heard from her was in April 2009 when she found some orphaned kittens and needed advice on how to care for them. then, 2 weeks later, John called to tell me Kellie is missing.

So Unless John had a HUGE reversal of fortunes or won the lottery, he OWES Kellie! She supported them the entire time they lived together down here, even quit school so that they could use her tuition and book money for them to live on. And it sounds like she was working and still going to school (or trying to go back to school) when she went missing. Kellie worked too hard to put herself through school for her to just walk away from it. Why would anyone work so hard to get a degree and then "start over again someplace else" and lose all her college credit when she is so close to graduating? I don't buy it. And I don't believe that Kellie felt that she owed John anything.

[/quote]

Good Heavens I am obsessed with this case...

The more I learn about him the more I think he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior. Many highly successful individuals might be considered narcissistic. However, this disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe07.html

He was too important to take a job where he didn't make enough money.  The duplex was twice as expensive as her apartment, but they moved because her apartment wasn't good enough for the likes of him.  He thinks he is soooo much smarter than the rest of us.

He reminds me of Drew Peterson.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

wow.  john really sounds like a complete douchebag.  as if his blogs werent bad enough, finding all of this stuff out has just blown my mind.  i'm thinking maybe Kellie finally realized what an asshole he is, and tried to leave him, and he killed her.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19771.msg1319361#msg1319361 date=1246386111]
    wow.  john really sounds like a complete douchebag.  as if his blogs werent bad enough, finding all of this stuff out has just blown my mind.  i'm thinking maybe Kellie finally realized what an asshole he is, and tried to leave him, and he killed her.  :|
    [/quote]

The case is baffling. To fabricate or even just plant the will and suicide note (in the car and/or her home) shows considerable premeditation. Doesn't seem like the usual "crime of passion." On the other hand, Kellie was an Americorp teacher, which is a lot like Peace Corps, and doesn't pay very much. The idea that he murdered her for the inheritance mentioned in the will doesn't sound right, either. Both his and her journals show that they were struggling financially. According to himself, he is from an upper middle class background; to kill someone for only like $300 just wouldn't make sense (unless he is crack fiend). The silent media are like the dogs that don't bark. Something isn't right. 

Olivia

Does anyone know John's last name?

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19771.msg1319092#msg1319092 date=1246371565]
    Good Heavens I am obsessed with this case...

The more I learn about him the more I think he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior. Many highly successful individuals might be considered narcissistic. However, this disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe07.html

He was too important to take a job where he didn't make enough money.  The duplex was twice as expensive as her apartment, but they moved because her apartment wasn't good enough for the likes of him.  He thinks he is soooo much smarter than the rest of us.

He reminds me of Drew Peterson.
    [/quote]

You are not alone. I am obsessed with this case too!

Puf indeed may have narcissist tendencies, but my diagnosis is that he is a sane schizoid. (I know: "sane," that's a bit of stretch). Note that he relates more easily to object than to other people.

Take this example, which so annoyed me:
    a good time [25 May 2009|02:15pm]
    ... Yesterday I went all riding the 4-wheeler around out in the fields and such. It felt very Wholesome and Down-Home and yes Southern. A little Tom Sawyer.
    That little ref to Tom Sawyer grates on my nerves. What he means is "a careless boy just having fun with pals on the river."  But plowing through the wilderness alone in a tank doesn't seem to me like what Mark Twain had in mind; esp. since Kellie had been gone four whole weeks at the time of this writing. Twain doesn't fit the situation at all. (Kafka better, maybe?) Puf always sounds as if he were trying so desperately to sound just exactly like some feature writer for a mainstream news publication; breezy, erudite, kewl. A false voice, a false self.

He continues ...

The field in question was clearcut some years ago, but has developed up with thick brush and is sort of un-walkable. It has two houses built there and I frown at them. I suppose I can finally take some comfort in that this area, which I remember as the woods of my youth but was afraid was gonna turn into houselands, is not going to be developed in this housing market. Hiss growl get outta my woods!
    It's unwalkable, but not un-4-wheel-able! The dang thing just smushed it down in front of me.

Felt like flying, almost. Just effortlessly cruising across the over-grown fields, back wheels sliding around if you gun it on any slick surface, giving it a shot of gas right before a hill or drop and getting a little, just a little, air. Good times. Way more fun than I've ever had in a car or truck.
    See what I mean. Traumatized, he seeks comfort in object (=the wilderness of his boyhood). Typical of a scientific type.

More ...
    I found the creek! It goes straight through there and as I cruised up to a big bald tree I remembered, I saw that the creek ran right by it now. And that is bizarre to me, the creek must have tracked fifty meters west in the last five years. And deep as hell, too, if I had "found" the creek at one of the places where its bank was overgrown I'd have just run that 4-wheeler out over a five meter drop into water.
    Sounds like he is a bit worried about the water table. Hmmm...

Also, he never makes any firm commitments. His journal is a checkerboard of hard right and politically correct opinions, while he ignores his profound internal conflict. He never tries to reconcile any of these differences.

Here is just one little example:
    Brand New Funky President [20 Jan 2009|12:34pm]
    [ music | James Brown- The Big Payback ]

... Ooh lawd. I am having a happy day now, I am high as Obama looked during his inauguration. All spontaneously singing James Brown songs and something that sounds like a Gladys Knight special. This is not because I'm so especially excited about him being black. That's incidental, that's gravy, that's something that is a huge victory, but it's a victory for somebody else, and I'm not gonna try and co-opt that. I'm excited about that classy guy, that smart guy. That guy who closed his eyes while Yo Yo Ma and Ihtzak Perlman composed by John Williams, good lord did you hear that piece? And came up and gave a speech that said everything just right.
    It's a victory for somebody else. LOL

I just re-read some of his entries and this sticks out to me:

Guys this is my wife, and she is missing, since Saturday night. Left a suicide note but nobody can find a body, and the detectives say that all things considered that probably means she's somewhere feeling like she has to go through with it.
    He is so matter-of-fact and cold about it.  "Left a suicide note but nobody can find a body."  If my spouse were missing I would be pleading everyone not to give up and to keep looking. He is so casual about it.  "This is my wife, and she is missing."  Blah.  I'm Bored.  He is so creepy!!

Umm... would a detective really say that to a grieving husband?  I guess it's possible, maybe they were trying to provoke him in some way and get him to accidentally give something up.  I just find it odd that the detective would say it in the first place and then more odd that Puff would put that on his blog.

If his goal is to find her, hopefully alive, why would he all but tell everyone that the police think she's dead (or soon to be dead)? 

Also, going back and reading his old blogs from before Kellie went missing you notice he didn't mention her AT ALL.  She is his wife, but his daily rantings don't include her.  Much like the now infamous Christmas gift that never was.  He doesn't think she is very important, does he?

By the way, I just noticed that I am now premium and I didn't pay for it!  Someone buy that for me?  :2grin:  Thanks!!!

Thread Information