Page 435 of 439 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,875 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

I worked in the employment office of a large mail order company. People were always applying to be a stalker. Perhaps Jack Benny means Keenan looked like the stocker at Piggly Wiggly.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    I'm guessing the same way you can look like a model, but not really be one at Barbazon. lol

The misuse of the word like drives me nuts. I once saw a girl hold up a sweater and say "um it's like a sweater". /It either is or it isn't. pet peeve rant over/
    Well, I mean, sometimes you only get a little moist so it's not really a sweater, when other times you're simply drenched and then it's really a sweater. Gnomesayin?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Well, I mean, sometimes you only get a little moist so it's not really a sweater, when other times you're simply drenched and then it's really a sweater. Gnomesayin?

Thinking Sideways did a podcast about Morgan. http://thinkingsidewayspodcast.com/ Scroll down- it's still on the first page. I haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know how much credence they give to Toni and her b.s.

Well done lol

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Thinking Sideways did a podcast about Morgan. http://thinkingsidewayspodcast.com/ Scroll down- it's still on the first page. I haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know how much credence they give to Toni and her b.s.
    I listened.
    They have some of their facts a little wrong, but basically they conclude that Morgan committed suicide. They even doubt there was stalking. They think Toni has issues.

One interesting thing tho. They contacted the sheriff for a comment on this case. They wanted to know if he even thought there was stalking going on. He told them that he's heard that a lot, but otherwise he had no comment on the case.

They think the sheriff even thinks there was no actual stalking going on.

They seem to think that Morgan was sneaking out, Toni heard the noise and said something to Morgan about it. Morgan used the whole "rock on my window" as a way to cover up her sneaking out. Toni took that and ran with it. Also at the same time, Morgan was most likely suffering a serious mental issue that the parent's refused to admit. It was a story that got out of hand.

They think the Ingrams are the stalkers in this case- which is true. They stalked the hell out of those two kids in the neighborhood and still continue to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I listened.
    They have some of their facts a little wrong, but basically they conclude that Morgan committed suicide. They even doubt there was stalking. They think Toni has issues.

One interesting thing tho. They contacted the sheriff for a comment on this case. They wanted to know if he even thought there was stalking going on. He told them that he's heard that a lot, but otherwise he had no comment on the case.

They seem to think that Morgan was sneaking out, Toni heard the noise and said something to Morgan about it. Morgan used the whole "rock on my window" as a way to cover up her sneaking out. Toni took that and ran with it. Also at the same time, Morgan was most likely suffering a serious mental issue that the parent's refused to admit. It was a story that got out of hand.

They think the Ingrams are the stalkers in this case- which is true. They stalked the hell out of those two kids in the neighborhood and still continue to do it.
    That's good to know. Sounds like they got this one right. :)

Someone on the Thinking Sideways subreddit said that they should have suggested ghosts as the culprits. I pointed out that it was clearly ninja stalkers.

I thought Toni would have given up by now..

TCRider ? 688d, 20h
    'We have video and photos of the stalker, she had a felony stalking detective coming over once a week to talk to her besides all the calls every week when an incident took place. It was frightening, it was horrifying, she was so scared she asked for a knife the night before she was murdered, and I can go on and on but won't...'

She asked for a knife? If my kid was that terrified no way would she be alone in her room all night and I wouldn't be taking sleeping pills. I know this has been discussed but I'm really surprised Toni is still running with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I thought Toni would have given up by now..
    She aint ever giving up the womans Cray Cray. I feel sorry for Keenan and Brooke the accused "stalkers", more then i do her at this point. The bitch needs to let it go, she is doing more harm then good to Morgans memory.

It's back......

[IMG][/IMG]

It's back......

[IMG][/IMG]
    God damn you, Chris Hansen.

Btw, did any of the evidence she was claiming to have ever come to light, or is she Trumping it still?
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 10-15-2017 at 11:26 AM.

That woman is insane. Fucking let it go. As far as I know it's still just her spewing bullshit out of her ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FFS. This shit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Toni needs... a permanent nap. Just a coma. That would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    so the stalker needs to come after her now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    If only

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    So, she needs a Jahi?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Don't give Toni any ideas! We're gonna get all new posts about the berm!

So, she needs a Jahi?
    HAHHA SHE DOES HAHAHHAHHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

So, she needs a Jahi?
    I'd prefer she go the full Otto Warmbier.

I listened.

that was the way my mind finally sorted it all out too.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

There's not enough hours at work this week to finish all of this, but WOW!!!!

I have listened to a couple of podcasts about this in the last few weeks. The mom is definitely a whack-a-doodle. At what point did she decide "hey my daughter died so I am going to make myself become infamous for her death"? I agree, her daughter committed suicide. Accept it, and do something to honor her.

it's really sad, the mother sounds crazy but I think it's because she can't accept that it was suicide. She needs someone to blame for Morgan's death because she feels guilty that she couldn't see the signs that her daughter was unhappy and suicidal, she probably asks herself everyday "how could she miss that there was something wrong when she was so such a control freak who knew every step her daughter gave?" so the stalker theory was a way she found to cope with the grief, it's a distraction to make her feel better about the situation. Finding someone to blame directs the anger she feels to someone else instead of being angry at her own daughter and it gives a sense of control and some meaning instead of feeling hopeless about the situation. Perhaps she is also a narcissist mother who can't admit that her daughter wasn't perfect and would do something against herself, some parents can't accept that a child is 'flawed' because it will reflect upon their own image. I feel really bad for her, she needs some therapy to heal, I totally agree with you Kristmas, she needs to accept the cause of death and do something to honor her daughter.
    Thanks for this epic MDS thread, RIP Morgan

Thread Information