Page 784 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,600 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

that just made me nauseous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    No, I am concerned too because it's some creep in my building and he's obviously watching me. I called the cops and they told me to come down and fill out a report. The guy was like ummm yeah, none of what you're saying is good but also we don't have much opportunity to follow it up.

ALL MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!! Dude, I am really sad. I had some super cute underpants. And my tank top with the bunny holding a cupcake. Guys always like that tank top. I wouldn't want it back now because I am 99% sure someone is jizzing in it.
    Cops helping out as usual, eh?

This is seriously fucked. You need Chauncy to go and lean on him.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

the apartment i lived in where my panties were stolen had three different sexual attacks on women and sadly the guy was never caught. i always assumed it was the same creeper.

did you notify your landlord?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    But Ron, those ever so sexy heels that I'm sure you love to see on women are horrible for their feet and bodies and I don't see you calling them disgusting and in bad taste.
    Those shoes aren't for walking.

I emailed the building company. I'm never using that laundry again. Who knows how many pairs this freak has already stolen from me, because I noticed last time I did my laundry that some stuff seemed to be missing. I'm disgusted and concerned and incredibly glad my new roommate is a black dude.

I emailed the building company. I'm never using that laundry again. Who knows how many pairs this freak has already stolen from me, because I noticed last time I did my laundry that some stuff seemed to be missing. I'm disgusted and concerned and incredibly glad my new roommate is a black dude.
    :HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am seriously laughing right now. Obviously, not at your concerns, but that last fucking sentence.

Dude, tell your roommate. Guys are territorial. He's not gonna like it, even if he's just your new roomie. And he needs that heads up.

Now I feel bad that I laughed, but I also said creepy so that makes it okay, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Ugh I just checked the laundry I cleaned the other day which I hadn't unfolded yet and basically yeah, all my underpants are gone.

Ugh I just checked the laundry I cleaned the other day which I hadn't unfolded yet and basically yeah, all my underpants are gone.
    That really sucks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Set up a sting. No lol.

Set up a sting. No lol.
    Fortunately, there is more than one laundry room in the building. Now I have to go buy all new panties/be worried someone is going to rape me and make an outfit out of my skin. FML.

Fortunately, there is more than one laundry room in the building. Now I have to go buy all new panties/be worried someone is going to rape me and make an outfit out of my skin. FML.
    I'm being totally serious. Set him up, film it...put that shit on YouTube, Hollaback.com....everywhere. Make his shitty life even shittier. Fuck that asshole. Not just the theft aspect, but holy shit is that weird. Ugh.

I'm being totally serious. Set him up, film it...put that shit on YouTube, Hollaback.com....everywhere. Make his shitty life even shittier. Fuck that asshole. Not just the theft aspect, but holy shit is that weird. Ugh.
    Yeah. I told my building.

Yeah, humiliating a crazy person is always a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    Yeah, humiliating a crazy person is always a good idea.
    I like it.

But you're right. I should save my sass for the police.

So here's an update: the police want me to come in and file a report tomorrow. I notified my building and got a very apologetic response from the owner. She said that Friday, someone alerted them that a person had been leaving nasty notes in the laundry room and that she knew who it was and sent him a response ordering him to cease immediately. She told me to get a copy of the police report etc. AKA YET ANOTHER FELON CREEPER gets booted from the building thanks to my watchful presence. I am like a defacto batman without underpants.

I ran around Victoria's Secret today, hurling things into my bag, and bought 70 bucks worth of underwear, but IT'S NOT THE SAME. I had years to accrue my awesome underwear.

So here's an update: the police want me to come in and file a report tomorrow. I notified my building and got a very apologetic response from the owner. She said that Friday, someone alerted them that a person had been leaving nasty notes in the laundry room and that she knew who it was and sent him a response ordering him to cease immediately. She told me to get a copy of the police report etc. AKA YET ANOTHER FELON CREEPER gets booted from the building thanks to my watchful presence. I am like a defacto batman without underpants.

I ran around Victoria's Secret today, hurling things into my bag, and bought 70 bucks worth of underwear, but IT'S NOT THE SAME. I had years to accrue my awesome underwear.
    Good deal. I'm glad your building is taking it seriously. I'm thinking that if you ever wanted a big scaryass dog, now's the time...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Good deal. I'm glad your building is taking it seriously. I'm thinking that if you ever wanted a big scaryass dog, now's the time...
    The owner of the property says she has a video tape of some weird shit and is more than happy to go to the police with me about this guy.

Unfortunately, I don't like big scary dogs. This is my dream dog. RWKZJ9QVDX9G.jpg

I'll just get one and train it to kill. People are way more surprised when a teacup pomeranian rips your throat out.

Ps oh my god look how fucking cute that dog is.

He is adorable, but the only way he's gonna help you at this point, is if you hide a webcam on him and stash him in your laundry basket.

You need

this would be my choice.
    shorthairhh.jpg
    i miss my doggie.

Bowie I'm really glad that your building isn't being dismissive. That's some creepy nasty shit. Also depending on how much the stolen underwear cost you could possibly press some hefty theft charges.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Bowie I'm really glad that your building isn't being dismissive. That's some creepy nasty shit. Also depending on how much the stolen underwear cost you could possibly press some hefty theft charges.
    Some of it was kind of expensive. I mean, like my roommate pointed out, it's not like I want it BACK now.

They also took two shirts I sleep in. And left two pairs of my dowdier panties in the wash. This is a super fucked up person.

Dogs are banned from my building/I very much dislike big dogs.

Some of it was kind of expensive. I mean, like my roommate pointed out, it's not like I want it BACK now.

They also took two shirts I sleep in. And left two pairs of my dowdier panties in the wash. This is a super fucked up person.

Sounds like a person of discerning taste.

It's not about what you want. It's about what you NEED and you need a laundry pit bull.

Thread Information