Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stacey Smalls (41) killed her toddler twins after her husband Ron allegedly had an affair with her daughter from another relationship

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Excellent point. This bitch is beyond narcissistic.
    I think like this because my aunt married a man who killed his first wife and his friend, place them in bed together so it looked like an affair. Their young son was in the room. he then shot himself a superficial room and continue to eat shit out of the toilet. It worked for him. my aunt did not know this at the time she married him.

He then kidnapped their son ( this one my cousin), and beat him to death with a hammer. He shot himself again but fortunately he died. I suspect he may have had help with extra shots but who knows.

OMG Sogs, how horrible.

A friend of the family had a somewhat similar situation except he knew about it before hand. She didn't kill her husband, just seriously injured him - attempted murder with an ax. She plead out on temp insanity due to continued spousal abuse and did a year or two in the state mental hospital. My dad's friend married her and they had a wonderful, loving marriage. She was actually a great woman. She did eventually pass away (prematurely) from dementia coincidentally.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

My aunt is screwed up over it. he had told her :if you leave me I will make you suffer worse than you can imagine." he did

Parents killing kids to get back at another parent is so fucking beyond anything i can grasp and yet it happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    My aunt is screwed up over it. he had told her :if you leave me I will make you suffer worse than you can imagine." he did

Parents killing kids to get back at another parent is so fucking beyond anything i can grasp and yet it happens all the time.
    Yeah. Our friends wife had lingering issues - mostly trust. But they worked through it.

Killing your child to spite your partner/ex/whatever has to be THE most selfish act ever. Disgusting.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I think like this because my aunt married a man who killed his first wife and his friend, place them in bed together so it looked like an affair. Their young son was in the room. he then shot himself a superficial room and continue to eat shit out of the toilet. It worked for him. my aunt did not know this at the time she married him.

He then kidnapped their son ( this one my cousin), and beat him to death with a hammer. He shot himself again but fortunately he died. I suspect he may have had help with extra shots but who knows.
    Wait, so he killed his ex before he married your aunt? I'm so confused/horrified.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I'm confused too, but it sounds like he did it and then got away with it. Did the young son survive?

i'm mostly confused by the eating shit part? i had to read that four times.

that is so horrible, sogs. i don't know who anyone could recover from something like that completely. knowing the man you had a child with could take away their life in such a violent way. holy fuck. my heart goes out to your aunt and your family.

So sogs doesn't have to rehash.

He killed his first wife and bf. Sogs' aunt married him without any knowledge of his past. He went batshit crazy, kidnapped their son (sogs' cousin), murdered the poor thing then committed suicide.

His first son with his first wife is alive. After he killed her and his friend he was found shot and eating his own shit out of the toilet. He was 19 at the time. That son was adopted by his brother.

My aunt's son, was kidnapped and murdered. She did not know about his past until later, when he threatened her and threatened her family, including me and my brothers. His family then stepped in and told her the truth about him. I fucking hate them for not telling her before. They thought he had changed. He was 28 when he killed his second son and then himself.

I thought it odd about the dad taking the babies things because it's not something that I guess I would have thought of, but like everyone has said.....we all grieve differently.

My mom passed away right before midnight on the 26th of November, I stayed with her for hours until the funeral home came to come take her. I had went home and got up that morning and wehad to go over and start moving my moms things out of her apartment. I hated it and if I would have had the choice, we would never have done it so soon like that but we had to. The reason was that mom's rent was due on the first and we needed to save as much as possible for her to be taken care of at the funeral home.
    We seriously busted ass packing things up, loading trucks, and then cleaning the apartment. I don't know how we did it but we did. Sad part was everything was put in my garage and I still can't go thru her things. But the apartment managers were so kind to us and got me moms deposit back ASAP to help me with the costs.
    My husband and I had to pay not only for my mom but for his mom as well. It was tough.

Sorry, o/t a little. I basically was just trying to point out that there may have been other reasons why he did what he did. And although the mother is totally responsible for the death of these children, I wanna know what else was gong on besides this alleged affair. If this guy was in fact sleeping with his step daughter, he is in a way responsible....not for the childrens deaths, but for possibly the emotionally shit the babies mom was going thru.

And Im NOT excusing what she did by any means, Im only saying that there has got to be more to this story.

threatened her family, including me and my brothers. His family then stepped in and told her the truth about him. I fucking hate them for not telling her before.
    that is terrible. something similar happened to my friend's mother. she married a man (my friend's father) who......had "issues". she knew something was wrong by the way he acted, then his family was finally told her the truth about him. such bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Last edited by sogs; 06-02-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Yeah. So nice of families to fess up after the fact.

Wonder what her family really knew. If anything.

Sogs I am so sorry about the your cousin and his Mom. Horrifying.

My Dad was all about cars. When something major (bad or good) happened, he always switched vehicles. When his first with died, he sold her car and his pickup within a day or two. When he and mom married, he got both of them different vehicles... and so on. So I guess I'm just saying, yeah, people deal in their own way. I can understand getting the kids stuff out of the house, stat, or refusing to part with so much as a tonka truck.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Your "excuse" brought tears to my eyes! So sorry about your mother :( and I AGREE about the father taking some responsibility!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I thought it odd about the dad taking the babies things because it's not something that I guess I would have thought of, but like everyone has said.....we all grieve differently.

My mom passed away right before midnight on the 26th of November, I stayed with her for hours until the funeral home came to come take her. I had went home and got up that morning and wehad to go over and start moving my moms things out of her apartment. I hated it and if I would have had the choice, we would never have done it so soon like that but we had to. The reason was that mom's rent was due on the first and we needed to save as much as possible for her to be taken care of at the funeral home.
    We seriously busted ass packing things up, loading trucks, and then cleaning the apartment. I don't know how we did it but we did. Sad part was everything was put in my garage and I still can't go thru her things. But the apartment managers were so kind to us and got me moms deposit back ASAP to help me with the costs.
    My husband and I had to pay not only for my mom but for his mom as well. It was tough.

Sorry, o/t a little. I basically was just trying to point out that there may have been other reasons why he did what he did. And although the mother is totally responsible for the death of these children, I wanna know what else was gong on besides this alleged affair. If this guy was in fact sleeping with his step daughter, he is in a way responsible....not for the childrens deaths, but for possibly the emotionally shit the babies mom was going thru.

And Im NOT excusing what she did by any means, Im only saying that there has got to be more to this story.

Sorry Sogs, that is awful. I agree that it is shit when families hold out important info like this. Turning a blind eye on it doesn't make the person all better. sheesh.

I think there is a whole lot more to this story and hopefully it will all come out soon. It just makes no sense, I am sure it never will. I don't think anything the husband did could justify killing your children. I also don't think she is insane, she is calculated in writing notes and a narcissist (as strmmr pointed out) at the very least.

It would be interesting to see what really drove her over the edge. This family seems full of drama! I tell you reading the families & friends post =

Why do people publicly post their phone numbers on FB walls? Ergh, idiots.
    RIP poor kids and sure to be messed up 4 yr old.

I think the EMT is actually carrying our both babies wrapped in that sheet, one at each end.

As for trashing the toys so quickly after the twins' deaths, I cut him slack. We all grieve differently and I can't even begin to imagine.

But the conversation had me thinking about how on those home imporvement shows, they are always tearing out and then trashing the old fixtures and cabinets and stuff. I get it - it is fun to take a sledgehammer and destroy stuff... but I always wonder why they don't donate that crap. I bought a new dishdrainer the other day and donated my old one to Goodwill because for so many folks these days, something is better than nothing.

RIP babies.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    this was what she put on the comments of the pic of the car:

Stacey Smalls It is a pic I downloaded from the internet but I like her style. friend Ronald Smalls and check out what I wrote on his page.
    May 23 at 2:59pm ? 1

Isn't that 2 EMT's, each carrying a child?

I worked with a woman who bought a new Cadillac every time one of her husbands died. She had one die of a heart attack in bed and one that dropped dead while they were on vacation. Both times she called her favorite Cadillac salesman and ordered a new car. I will never forget her standing there at work telling me this story. Chills went down my spine.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sogs I am so sorry about the your cousin and his Mom. Horrifying.

My Dad was all about cars. When something major (bad or good) happened, he always switched vehicles. When his first with died, he sold her car and his pickup within a day or two. When he and mom married, he got both of them different vehicles... and so on. So I guess I'm just saying, yeah, people deal in their own way. I can understand getting the kids stuff out of the house, stat, or refusing to part with so much as a tonka truck.

Thread Information