Thread: Uploading pics for your album on your profile

Uploading pics for your album on your profile

Is this possible? Or is there a special trick to it?

I'm wanting to do this to avoid posting a buttload of pics in the threads.
    I have uploaded pics (individual) in the threads without problems.

Thanks for any help!

I don't even know where my 'album' would be!

Beantown was asking similar stuff a few down from this in the list , under "is something wrong with the upload option". Last post says she fixed it, so check with her maybe? I'm kind of interested too because I can't my album to do ANYTHING

I'm not wearing any pants
    Well, what i did is i changed the setting. go to edit profile, then on left general settings, scroll down to where it says

"Enhanced Attachment" Uploading:"

if it is checked that enhanced uploading is "on" uncheck it and put it on "OFF"
    that worked for me for some reason because i couln't get it to do anything and then i did that and was able to upload pics again in my albums. You gotta make an album then add pics. Hope this helps.

Looks like the update has allowed me to attach files again

37606890.jpg

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar

Testing

attachment included :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Well, what i did is i changed the setting. go to edit profile, then on left general settings, scroll down to where it says

that worked for me for some reason because i couln't get it to do anything and then i did that and was able to upload pics again in my albums. You gotta make an album then add pics. Hope this helps.
    Thanx!! It was SO EASY after your post!! I've been typing out web addresses for months, now it's just click, click, click. Wow. All that typing for nothing.

Thanks BeanTown - I know everyone that wanted to use the albums function appreciates the tutorial!! :)
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Thanks BeanTown - I know everyone that wanted to use the albums function appreciates the tutorial!! :)
    Hope we don't crash because of a MASSIVE upload of pix all at once... umm also, am I losing it, or has the Home page GONE? I swear it was there less than 24 hrs ago? There's probably a huge msg somewhere that I've typically failed to see.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Hope we don't crash because of a MASSIVE upload of pix all at once... umm also, am I losing it, or has the Home page GONE? I swear it was there less than 24 hrs ago? There's probably a huge msg somewhere that I've typically failed to see.
    LOL I hope not either!

J did an update in the last 24-ish hours. I don't think the home page was updating/functional so they may have nuked it.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

YAY!!

I now have pics in an album!! Now, all I need to do is learn how to make the pics smaller....

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, you're right..i don't see the home link either now.

Quote Originally Posted by rebkas View Post
    YAY!!

I now have pics in an album!! Now, all I need to do is learn how to make the pics smaller....

Awesome. I was going to say cause i looked when you said you were all set and didn't see an album! Do you have photoshop? Cause you can resize pics with it.
    If not, if you use either tinypic or image shack they have resize options. Real easy. Try it out. Beautiful home btw....LOVE the floors! GORGEOUS!
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 06-11-2013 at 10:29 AM.

If not, if you use either tinypic or image shack they have resize options. Real easy. Try it out. Beautiful home btw....LOVE the floors! GORGEOUS!
    HA! Used photobucket!

Now, the pics are up of everything I did to the house! The only bad thing-- they aren't in any kind of order but people can get the general idea.

It was 2 bedrooms, kitchen, livingroom, and 2 bathrooms. All for less than $2500!! That's floor, walls, furniture EVERYTHING!!

Then my hubbs' parents got sick and we haven't been home much since....I just go there to shower and change clothes for work.

Quote Originally Posted by rebkas View Post
    HA! Used photobucket!

Now, the pics are up of everything I did to the house! The only bad thing-- they aren't in any kind of order but people can get the general idea.

It was 2 bedrooms, kitchen, livingroom, and 2 bathrooms. All for less than $2500!! That's floor, walls, furniture EVERYTHING!!

Then my hubbs' parents got sick and we haven't been home much since....I just go there to shower and change clothes for work.

Aww sorry about your inlaws. I will pray for them. It's really a great home. So nice. You did great work. I owned my own home for 12 years but ended up selling. It just needed so much work...new roof, driveway etc...No way i could afford it. I live in a nice apartment now of the woman who actually sold my home. Upstairs from her business. I like it. I owe rent however....i'm surprised she hasn't thrown me out. I think photobucket has resizing too right? I made another album! hehehe...going to put up more now cause i'm bored. lol.

Aww sorry about your inlaws. I will pray for them. It's really a great home. So nice. You did great work. I owned my own home for 12 years but ended up selling. It just needed so much work...new roof, driveway etc...No way i could afford it. I live in a nice apartment now of the woman who actually sold my home. Upstairs from her business. I like it. I owe rent however....i'm surprised she hasn't thrown me out. I think photobucket has resizing too right? I made another album! hehehe...going to put up more now cause i'm bored. lol.
    I'm bored too--- did all my work and I'm not really motivated enough to help others today...

My inlaws-- MIL died a year ago and FIL (Gpa) has Parkinson's, Dementia, and chronic UTI. There are good days and bad days. BUT-- those were two of the greatest people I have ever met and (as much as I hate cleaning butts!!) it's been an honor!

Ima go check out your albums now....

Can anyone tell me how to embed a video? I've been googling the subject but not sure what would apply on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to embed a video? I've been googling the subject but not sure what would apply on this site.
    It has to be one of these - Supported videos include:
    Hulu YouTube (Long) YouTube (Short) Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook

Just click on the little film reel in the reply box and insert the URL

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    It has to be one of these - Supported videos include:
    Hulu YouTube (Long) YouTube (Short) Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook

Just click on the little film reel in the reply box and insert the URL
    ok - thx!

Thread Information