Thread: Foods you miss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The "Yumbo" Burger Kings ham and cheese sand. It was sold from 68-74 and it was wonderful. They've brought things they called a Yumbo to market several time since but none are nearly as good...
    I was going to say that when I first worked at BK when I was 16 they had a ham and cheese sandwich, and it was good. It wasn't called Yumbo though.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was going to say that when I first worked at BK when I was 16 they had a ham and cheese sandwich, and it was good. It wasn't called Yumbo though.
    Yeah this was close to what Hardees sells now, but less, um gooey. I loved it. Just ham and cheese, no veggies no sauce. The BK broiler was good too, and each new version of a chicken sandwich is less good. Sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah this was close to what Hardees sells now, but less, um gooey. I loved it. Just ham and cheese, no veggies no sauce. The BK broiler was good too, and each new version of a chicken sandwich is less good. Sad.
    YES! I loved the original oatmeal bun they had for the broiler. The chicken itself was so much better than the chicken they have now too...not sure why the chicken would be different, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    YES! I loved the original oatmeal bun they had for the broiler. The chicken itself was so much better than the chicken they have now too...not sure why the chicken would be different, but it is.
    Yes that was a good bun. I think it's all in the marinade for the chicken flavor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information