Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Alanna Gallagher (6) was found dead near her home

Autopsy: Slain Saginaw girl had been immersed in water

Alanna Gallagher, the 6-year-old girl who was killed in July after disappearing while playing in her Saginaw neighborhood, had been immersed in water before her body was found, according to an autopsy report obtained by the Star-Telegram.
    Whether the body was immersed before or after the girl?s death ? and whether it was an attempt to wash away evidence ? remains unclear.
    ?I don?t know that we?ll ever have definitive answers to the questions you pose,? Saginaw Police Chief Roger Macon said Wednesday. ?All of the theories you list are consistent with avenues we investigated over the summer.?
    The autopsy report, completed in late October, says that the girl?s body, hair and clothing were wet when she was found and that the surfaces of her hands and feet indicated that she?d been immersed for a prolonged period.
    She died, however, from asphyxia caused by four plastic Wal-Mart sacks placed over her head, then secured with red tape wrapped around her neck and head.
    Although the autopsy notes that a blood screen tested positive for an amphetamine, a source familiar with the case described it as a trace amount possibly related to a medication that Alanna had taken.
    Tyler Holder, a neighbor linked to the crime through DNA on the girl?s body and on a belt found with her body, remained in the Tarrant County Jail on Wednesday, charged with capital murder. He turned 18 this month.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/11....facebook&rh=1

Such a sad story.

Tyler Holder Trial Date Set in Alanna Gallagher Murder Case

Mark your calendars! A trial date has been set for Tyler Holder, 18, the teenager charged with killing 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher in Saginaw last July.

Tyler Holder’s trial is set for Oct. 20, 2014 according to the Tarrant County district attorney’s office.

Holder, 18, has been charged with capital murder in the death of Alanna Gallagher and attempted capital murder in the shooting of an Arlington police officer.

Alanna was found dead July 1 after she disappeared from her Saginaw home. A few weeks later, Holder shot Officer Charles Lodatto when authorities came to his home to arrest him, authorities say.

Holder remains in the Tarrant County Jail with bail set at $1 million.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/tyler-h...r-murder-case/

For some reason this kid reminds me of the kid that wrote murderer on his shirt in his first court appearance. Maybe its just the level of disgust i have for them both.

Thanks for the update MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbleed View Post
    For some reason this kid reminds me of the kid that wrote murderer on his shirt in his first court appearance. Maybe its just the level of disgust i have for them both.
    I beLIEve he wore a 'wanted' tee to her funeral.

I followed this case close and I cannot wait for Alanna and her family to recieve the justice they so deserve, too bad this shitstain wasn't 18 at the time, I sooo
    wanted the death penalty. He will be labeled a ChoMo and the perks that come with that label will ensure he has a plesant stay.

Thanks for the update, MJ. Marking my calendar.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Saginaw teen pleads guilty, receives life sentence in murder of girl

FORT WORTH ? A Saginaw teen has pleaded guilty to the death of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher, whose body was found wrapped in a tarp and dumped on a residential street on July 1, 2013.

Tyler Holder, 18, received a life sentence in a plea agreement made Thursday with the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office.

"Because Holder was 17 when he committed the offense of capital murder, prosecutors were left without a sentencing option for a capital murder conviction," read a statement from the District Attorney's Office. "Rather than navigate unchartered waters, which would delay justice, it was decided to proceed on the murder charge."

The teen also received a 40-year sentence in the shooting of an Arlington police officer and 20 years on an arson charge.

As part of the plea deal, Holder agreed to serve the sentences consecutively.

"This means Holder will have to finish serving his time or be granted parole on the murder and arson charge before he begins serving his time on the attempted capital murder charge," read the statement from the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office.

A medical examiner ruled Gallagher was sexually assaulted. Authorities said Holder then taped a plastic bag over the young girl's head and suffocated her.
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime...teen/15074841/

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I can't remember, what was the arson charge for?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Someone lit the girl's house on fire shortly after the crime. I guess they linked it to him?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Someone lit the girl's house on fire shortly after the crime. I guess they linked it to him?

I had no idea.

I had no idea.
    Yep.

She was murdered on the 1st, and their car and part of their home was set on fire on the 19th. Fucker.

Although I didn't remember hearing it confirmed that he was the one who did it. There was speculation that the arson was committed by someone who didn't approve of the parents' polygamy. Guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yep.

She was murdered on the 1st, and their car and part of their home was set on fire on the 19th. Fucker.

Although I didn't remember hearing it confirmed that he was the one who did it. There was speculation that the arson was committed by someone who didn't approve of the parents' polygamy. Guess not.
    When was he arrested? I thought they figured him out pretty quickly.

Yeah, I think we missed where the arson was connected to him.

In exchange for pleading guilty, Holder got a life in prison sentence. He will also serve 40 years for shooting at a police officer during his arrest, and 20 years for setting a car on fire a week after Alanna's killing.

Alanna mother Laura gave a statement at the sentencing, saying Holder won't be able to hurt any more children but 'it does not repay for what you have done'.
    'It does not bring her back to us. No matter how much suffering you undergo in prison, it won’t be as much as all the people who knew and loved Alanna have been, and will continue to be suffering,' Laura Gallagher said. 'I hope you remember this, and that you live with shame for what you have done, every day that you live, every day that Alanna is gone from us.'

There are no more relaxed Saturday morning snuggles with her, filled with talk and giggles,' Mrs Gallagher continued in the statement. 'I will never again get to go wake her first on a school morning, because she always woke the most cheerfully — I’d tickle her toes and say "Good morning, toes!" and she’d laugh and say "Good morning, Mama!!" and come help wake her siblings.

'Our house is emptier, and quieter, and sadder. We carry around a heavy hard stone of pain where our hearts used to be. And it’s your fault.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3CRQJ5Gmh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When was he arrested? I thought they figured him out pretty quickly.
    Alanna was killed 7/3-4 and Tyler was arrested 7/23. I think the fire was set about 7/20-21, based on back posts from this thread.
    There was a lot of speculation about the parents being involved between when the thread started and Tyler's arrest 7/23.

Thankful that this fucker will be locked up for most, if not all of the rest of his life.

Thread Information