Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

LoL. I told you I dont know politics. I would think he could replace books, as President. Well if he cant replace them then why is he even talking about it? It makes zero sense. That's the same as Ron talking about all these fine ass indepedant strong well to do women when he knows damn well he can't get a woman like that. Same thing, same concept. I dont know politics but I know a fool and a liar when I see/hear one. I did not say I'm voting for Romey (if i did that was wrong)...what I said was its not a sure thing Obama will win, and so far I'm leaning towards not voting for him. Am undecided. Few more weeks to make my choice. I am also hugely anti-military, I dont like that shit and have zero sympathy for any muthafucka whos says yes strap me up in war gear give me a gun and canteen I want to fight then come home fucked up with that poor me, look what happened to me bullshit. Fight for my freedom?!, bullshit I'm already free.

Saleen, for you, your little girl can now stay on your insurance plan until she is 26 which is probably going to be better than any plan she would get at that age. God forbid she ever get sick she wont be dropped from your coverage. If she has a pre existing condition she wont be denied insurance.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Chaunce. I clicked on the link. The link opened, first thing I saw was college students, then i clicked out. No need to read the rest!. So we start building shit from the top down now? Fuck college students, wouldn't new books for grade school, middle school students be better so they can learn better and then maybe we'll have more college students? Start the solid foundation from the bottom, yes? Wouldn't that be better??? Little kids cant vote, college students can. He's a pimp, he can get their votes, simple.

By the way...I didnt post the photos here of her test scores...or mention it here on the site because I was kicked out. I posted them on my facebook. Alexis scored in the Advanced categories of her 4th grade PSSA testing. This year, 5th grade she has been placed in the Advanced classrooms for gifted children. Her mother and I put in a lot of work, we are very proud parents, she's excelling in education.

My being able to not work for 4 years and be home with her helping to educate her...I'm sure helped her acheive those high test scores. We want her to go to college. 18 years old plus 4 to 6 years of college will put her around the age of 26. I'm hoping she'll be what she wants to be by then (a model, fashion designer, archetich/home builder), her choices of what she wants to be in life. She wont need my insurance, she'll have her own job and her own insurance. We aren't raising a Ron here.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    My being able to not work for 4 years and be home with her helping to educate her...I'm sure helped her acheive those high test scores. We want her to go to college. 18 years old plus 4 to 6 years of college will put her around the age of 26. I'm hoping she'll be what she wants to be by then (a model, fashion designer, archetich/home builder), her choices of what she wants to be in life. She wont need my insurance, she'll have her own job and her own insurance. We aren't raising a Ron here.
    i havent read the previous pages,.... but ill just comment on this, the careers that you posted are pretty independent careers which dont usually "come" with health insurance. The way things are being lead, it seems like health insurance companies will have free reign to set higher and higher premiums, which will make buying insurance by individuals, very costly and difficult.
    So maybe, by 26, if she's an architect, fashion model, or designer, she'll be married to someone that pays for health insurance from their job - because unless she becomes a Heidi Klum, or Giselle Bunchen, in the modeling world, affording health insurance is going to be nearly impossible for a twenty-something just starting out after schooling.

That's part of education dummy and is vital to keep up with the brains that are being produced overseas. It is vital in terms of advancing this nation in science, math , and computer technology so that your retarded ass can still keep up with thing things like the internet which its ease of use allows you to not use too many brain cells and post on this forum.

He has done things for K-12 and pre K as well. Use that thing called google and become educated. If anything, do it for me daddy. Don't raise an ignorant child.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Listen, its all hopeful. She knows what she wants to be. We know what we want her to do, be dedicated, be focused, learn, apply...be good a person/girl/teenager/woman. She made end up being a hooker. Time will tell. Anyway, we are giving her a solid foundation to build upon. If she ends up being a crackhead hooker she will not be able to say its bcz mommy and daddy failed her. Dude, Lucy and I fucking cried when we went to the school to pick up her test scores! Last Thursday the teacher let her stand at the black board to teach the class decimal work because she already knows it the other students dont. We put in work with this kid.

Enough about me and my kid, this thread is about Romney and Obama. I dont want to piss Bowie off for turning an Election thread into a Saleen and his kid thread. She'll kick me out again. Lmfaooo. God I love Bowie. And I 'KNOW' she loves me too even though she says she 'Hates' me.

To hate you, I would have to care. You just annoy me. However, you're on good behavior right now.

Romney does not support education. The plan he has for this country shows absolutely no foresight into your daughter's future. He does not give a fuck about what happens to anyone but himself.

I will read more, try to understand more before voting. I will.

Regardless of who's president, we are teaching her no fucking excuses, you do what you have to do to learn, to excel. Nobody holds you back but yourself. An excuse or reason is a piss poor way to say 'you see, they wouldn't allow me'. Fuck that. Even when blacks were being held back for real hundreds of years ago, many succeeded. Not because anyone gave them anything or let them pass, they succeeded because they said "fuck that". Simple!

the republican plan is to attempt to privatize education. so unequal education for everyone being taught by unregulated individuals which claim to be teachers. good luck with that.

Republican, Democrat, Public, Private....so what. With the right mindset, the right drive, the right ethic, the right motivation, the right home teachings anyone can excel and overcome.

When is the next debate? No wait, I'll use google like my dude Chaunce suggested to find out. I can't wait for it. If I'm correct it's a townhall/Pulpit style setup so the Pimp/Preacher should do well. We shall see....

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Would people patronize me for this long in the car thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Go there, surely I'm come up with something! With the way you talk/act/think/make excuses/give reasons...I'll pick up on something.

Republican, Democrat, Public, Private....so what. With the right mindset, the right drive, the right ethic, the right motivation, the right home teachings anyone can excel and overcome.
    not really. unless youre planning to home school your child exclusively. this is not a democrat/republic issue, other than the plan that is offered by the republicans - schools themselves should be "bipartisan"
    private corporation ownership of schools will mean the deregulation of schools, no longer will there be the offering of "free" education, or an equal education.

what corporation will want to open schools in poor neighborhoods? what corporation owned schools will want to take in mentally disabled or kids with behavior issues? What will be the regulations on the teachers, right now, in private schools, ANYONE can teach - ANYONE, no certification, no degree, anyone - now, of course, USUALLY, they choose an individual with a degree, but then pay them under $30k a year, how is someone holding a degree supposed to support themselves.
    this means that the teaching career will not attract those intelligent degree (or higher degree holding) individuals that want to make a difference in a child's life - it will begin to attract people that have no other recourse, or even those that want to be close to children, for their own ill intentions.... Dems are moving towards more support and regulation of the schools, so that students AND their teachers get support, so that good teachers stay in the classroom, and ill equipped ones get help, or move along.

I agree with parent involvement at home very strongly, and that goes a long way. But that doesnt happen in every home, and not every child is afforded with two loving parents, regardless of whether theyre together or not. Parent involvement helps, but it wont when you have an uneducated idiot teaching your child in school,... or a good school is way too expensive for you to afford and she goes to a school that is less desirable, with children that are bad influences, without support.

thats the difference.

Go there, surely I'm come up with something! With the way you talk/act/think/make excuses/give reasons...I'll pick up on something.
    And people say there are no jobs.

If your only purpose is to annoy me, that's good to know. Thanks!

There are plenty of jobs, if you want to work. I didn't work for 4 years, I decided to work now because I need to now, I looked for a month, found me a job. On the job now, this is my 4th week there. What's your excuse? Outsourcing? Bush? Obama? Indians took all the work? Chinese? Mexicans? If Romney wins will it be his fault why you don't/can't work?

There are plenty of jobs, if you want to work. I didn't work for 4 years, I decided to work now because I need to now, I looked for a month, found me a job. On the job now, this is my 4th week there. What's your excuse? Outsourcing? Bush? Obama? Indians took all the work? Chinese? Mexicans? If Romney wins will it be his fault why you don't/can't work?
    I figured I'd tell you so you don't waste your valuable time typing, I'm done answering the same question.
    Move on to someone else.

apparently, because romney can tell a bunch of lies and half truths, he's going to win..

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    apparently, because romney can tell a bunch of lies and half truths, he's going to win..
    Worked in 2004.

You are a bit of a nag, Sal.

One thing is for sure I tell the muthafuckn truth. Always. Maybe not be the best educated, but I see the truth and tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post

I agree with parent involvement at home very strongly, and that goes a long way. But that doesnt happen in every home, and not every child is afforded with two loving parents, regardless of whether theyre together or not. Parent involvement helps, but it wont when you have an uneducated idiot teaching your child in school,... or a good school is way too expensive for you to afford and she goes to a school that is less desirable, with children that are bad influences, without support.

thats the difference.
    And all too often, the parents are uneducated idiots too. This is why home schooling scares me so much...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Larry Pressler has never made more sense then he does right now.
    As a combat veteran of two tours in Vietnam with twenty-two years of service as a Republican member of the U.S. House and Senate, I endorse President Barack Obama for a second term as our Commander-in-Chief. Candidates publicly praise our service members, veterans and their families, but President Obama supports them in word and deed, anywhere and every time.
    more at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-...b_1948415.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information