Thread: Singer Naomi Judd (76), "lost to mental illness" per daughters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That happens in every class. People generally live above their means, but in people's defense it's almost ingrained in to us to do so. To keep the credit card companies and banks in business.

It sounds like she has a particular issue with it though.
    You're right. I paid off all of my credit cards and my credit score went down. Then I find out that you can't show them that you live within your means. They will think that you will never make them money, and those who pay cards off monthly aren't making them money in interest.

Whatever. What the fuck ever. I still think that medical bills should not be on credit reports and they most definitely shouldn't negatively affect you. It's my pet peeve.

I'm not cursing at you, I'm upset at the credit agencies and the medical industry. It's all about greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    You're right. I paid off all of my credit cards and my credit score went down. Then I find out that you can't show them that you live within your means. They will think that you will never make them money, and those who pay cards off monthly aren't making them money in interest.

Whatever. What the fuck ever. I still think that medical bills should not be on credit reports and they most definitely shouldn't negatively affect you. It's my pet peeve.

I'm not cursing at you, I'm upset at the credit agencies and the medical industry. It's all about greed.
    Medical debt is being removed from credit reports.

https://www.cnbc.com/select/medical-debt-credit-report/

Thread Information