Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Meyers, 44, shot in road rage incident, sought out her killer.

Re: GoFundMe. I'd rather donate my money to that cat on there needing nose surgery.

He knows Jason Schwartzman.

I love me some Jason Schwartzman.

http://www.gofundme.com/kg5s2w

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Why the fuck does everybody seem to have a Go Fund Me page these days? Why would somebody donate to a family who goes out armed looking for a guy who passed them? The whole thing could have been so easily avoided. What's wrong with people?
    They claimed that they were innocent victims in all of this. What they did on gofundme is literally fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Comments warning people of the real story are disappearing from the gofundme page.
    But comments like this are safe:
    Lucy Pinon 1 day ago
    My condolences for your family. My brother was also killed by a random thug. He was found and punished. Stay strong. Trust justice will be served. May your family find peace and strength to carry on

If you alert gofundme, they'll pull it.

I know this because I ruined some douche's gofundme.

If you alert gofundme, they'll pull it.

I know this because I ruined some douche's gofundme.
    I can't help but think that numerous people have contacted GoFundMe based on how visceral the whining was today.

Do tell, Bowie! Details!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Re: GoFundMe. I'd rather donate my money to that cat on there needing nose surgery.

Well, I think that should be obvious.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    They claimed that they were innocent victims in all of this. What they did on gofundme is literally fraud.
    I tried reporting it for fraud, but they ask for your phone number and shit.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Comments warning people of the real story are disappearing from the gofundme page.
    But comments like this are safe:
    Lucy Pinon 1 day ago
    My condolences for your family. My brother was also killed by a random thug. He was found and punished. Stay strong. Trust justice will be served. May your family find peace and strength to carry on
    Hasn't taken too long for them to build right back up.

WOW, the last time I was here 4hr ago there was 28 comments. Now there are 13. Wonder why??? All of them were NOT positive for this woman. If this woman would have not gone after the shooter WITH a gun she would be home with her family today. I's your money and you know what they say about a fool and his money...
    The initial story had some truth in it, but left out quite a bit, thus amounting to a manufactured story--basically a lie. From this point on we can't believe anything this family says. And now her husband is seeking funds for what? I haven't heard that there was no life insurance on her, so is he just trying to make money off of her death? I am sorry her anger and stupidity cost her her life, but it didn't have to happen. She put herself in danger when she went after the other driver with a gun. She didn't consider he might have a gun too. There was road rage here on both sides.
    Scammers.....this site needs to be shut down.
    ps: is her son being charged with anything? would love to know
    feeling bad for the guy (and his family) who had to shoot this woman, read the news people, this woman went with her son and HUNTED THE OTHER DRIVER DOWN WITH A GUN, this woman is a criminal! sad that anyone died over this but omg what was she expecting, sad story, donate to someone else who actually deserves it
    Why is the father lying about what really happened? Why did the mother come home, get her son and a gun, then go out looking for trouble? Sorry, but my sympathy for this woman and her family is beginning to dissipate.
    Was that her throwing gang signs selflessly on her son Brandons FB page? And if they are donating her body, cremation is free. What do they need 20k for? Why not sell some of their classic cars? Why did she grab her son and a gun and go looking for trouble when she was safe at home? Why so many lies as you beg for money, Meyers Family? Maybe GoFundMe should be notified of thid attempted scam and all the new information being provided by the police.
    And, as I was searching for the photo mentioned above in bold, I found this on Brandon's page:

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.meyers.583

Now i know why i don't go down to Fremont. If Michelle would have stopped the car, I would have fucking beat the brakes off this dude. He tried to walk in front of michelle's car, while we were trying to turn! The cross walk hand was red! There wasn't a little white dude on the thing. So he decided to get crazy and flip us off.... I flipped him off as well! Then he called her a bitch....... So i rolled down the window and told him i was going to fuck him up. So as soon as i took off the seat belt, and unlocked the door, Michelle booked it... I fucking hate people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't find any pics of her "throwing gang signs". But here is a bitchin' picture of Brandon's gun.

Edited to add:

I assume this is the picture to which they are referring. It's his new profile pic, loaded the day after she died.

I am assuming that is her way on the left.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-18-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I tried reporting it for fraud, but they ask for your phone number and shit.
    LOL same here. I was like, ok I'm not THAT involved with this for LE to need to call me for information.

I know this has already been stated multiple times, but I agree that she mos def deserved this. but I'm glad that she didn't try to use her car as a weapon and more people weren't hurt besides the obvious idiot.

LOL same here. I was like, ok I'm not THAT involved with this for LE to need to call me for information.
    Fuck it, I reported it.

Some bitch wrote a rebuttal to the initial post, stating that it wasn't the husband that set up the page, and now they need 1 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS. These people are a fucking scam.

To everyone that has donated and/or left comments regarding the Tammy Meyers Go Fund Me memorial fund...
    Bob Meyers did "NOT" set this fund up, I did. My name is Barbara and I am a family friend. I set this fund up because I knew that Bob was going to need some assistance. See, I had to turn off life support for my mother (she was brain dead on support for 3 days) and the medical bills caused my Step-father to be forced into Bankruptcy...losing his home. I set this fund up in Bob's name, because I thought that this was how I was supposed to do it. My ignorance has caused many to distrust this fund...my apologies. To those of you that have donated or left comments, I would like to provide you with an update as to recent media events that have twisted this case into being Tammy's fault. Let me ask you this...did she deserve to die? No, I didn't think so. Many of us have been involved in road rage incidents. You can't drive anywhere in this country and not have encountered another irate driver. None of us know what verbal exchange took place between Tammy and the suspects. But, knowing Tammy, they likely threatened to come and find her and her daughter and hurt them in some way. When Tammy and her son left their home after dropping off her 15 year old daughter, they did "NOT" go in search of the suspects. In fact, they were getting the vehicle away from the home because the suspects were actively searching for the car. Once Tammy turned the corner off of her street, they encountered the suspects. The suspects then opened fire on Tammy and her son (away from the home). In a panic, Tammy returned home, was pursued by the assassins and gunned down in cold blood. Tammy's son did not open fire (with his registered, concealed carry fire arm that he always has on him) until he witnessed his mother collapse. All of these events beginning with the confrontation between Tammy and her daughter took place in a time span of approx. 10min. Why was Tammy teaching her 15 year old daughter how to drive at night? Really? Is night driving not a requirement for a minor in the state of Nevada to get licensed? Yes, it is. Tammy was driving the vehicle once the lesson had concluded at the Junior High School..."NOT" her daughter. Tammy is a former nurse...she retired her profession to be a stay at home mom and assist her husband with his business. Please remember that the media needs a story...usually they twist things to make it more newsworthy. Regarding the fund request of $20K. When I set this fund up, I can honestly tell you I had no idea what amount to set as a goal. Again, my ignorance has caused problems...I'm sorry. If you would like the honest truth...the $20K is no where near the amount that is actually needed. Tammy's medical expenses exceed $1Million. Think about it, ICU for two days. Medications, surgeries, Life Support. Tammy did have life insurance...Unfortunately, it barely puts a dent in her medical bills. The state/Police fund is assisting with the hospital bill up to 44%. Tammy's husband has a retirement fund from his previous career...It amounts to just under $200K. Tammy did have medical coverage...with Obamacare. Tammy's son had his appendix burst just months prior to Tammy's murder. Thus her sons surgery depleted the medical insurance fund...leaving only $6K left for the rest of the family for the year. So, with the math above...Bob Meyers needs to find $440K to pay for his wife's medical bills. Oh, and did I forget to mention...He still has a 15 year old motherless daughter to raise.
    I want to apologize if I sound a bit angry...It's because I am. To witness all of the nasty/hate-full comments that I have read on this memorial page (by the way, I deleted them prior to Bob or the family seeing them) makes me sad. "I" want to personally thank all of those heartwarming comments and prayers that have been posted. I am a mother of a 15year old son...I can't even comprehend the heartache Tammy's family is feeling right now. I lost a friend...they lost their mother, wife, grandmother and daughter.
    Sincerely and with my heartfelt thanks,
    Barbara

Edited cuz Shins beat me to it.

So, apparently he is sitting on $200,000 worth of life savings.

I have no idea what to think about all of this, really. So shady.

All those comments above are gone from the page. I'm waiting for that page to get shut down.

All those comments above are gone from the page. I'm waiting for that page to get shut down.
    That's why I cut and pasted 'em. I knew they'd be going.

Here is one of the first stories that came out about this, wherein they made her appear a complete victim:

The son of a Las Vegas mom who was gunned down in front of her home after an alleged road rage accident last week has opened up about the family's pain.

"We're not used to waking up and not seeing our mom," Matt Meyers told ABC News.

Matt Meyers, 19, is one of victim Tammy Meyers' four children. He wasn't at the family's home at the time of the shooting late Thursday night because he was out celebrating his birthday with friends.

Matt Meyers said his 15-year-old sister was in the car with their mom, who had taken the teen to practice driving at a nearby school parking lot at around 11:30 p.m. on Thursday.

His sister said their mom was driving the short distance between their home and the parking lot at the speed limit, which apparently bothered the male suspect, Matt Meyers said. The other driver is still at large.

"He didn't like how slow she was driving so he sideswiped her," Meyers said.

The daughter ran inside once they got home to alert her 23-year-old brother that someone was following their mom on the drive, and when he came out, there was an exchange of gunfire. Tammy Meyers, 44, was shot and rushed to the hospital. She died on Saturday evening.

"The whole road rage ... all you got to do is talk it out. My mom, she was just an innocent lady," Matt Meyers said.

The family is now offering Tammy Meyers' prized 1965 El Camino in exchange for information leading to the arrest of her alleged killer.

"That person gets arrested, we'll give you the keys, you come pick the car up," Matt Meyers said. "My dad's put everything into that car with my mom. They both worked on it."
    Not a very truthful retelling.

And, yes, I know that news reports seldom always get things right, but I really think, in this instance, they're spinning what they can as a family in order to keep that son out of trouble.

ETA: Looks like the whole huge update Shins posted from GoFundMe has been deleted now.

And one poster indicates Brandon is a felon who should not be carrying a gun.

Fun, fun, fun.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-18-2015 at 02:07 PM.

I fucking hate these people.

ETA: Looks like "Barbara" took back her rebuttal statement on the page.

Meanwhile, in Facebookville, her husband is back to his regular posting. Today's topic? Supporting traditional marriage.

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011

Done with this family.

Family of mom who was shot dead in road rage attack insist they were RIGHT to go hunting for suspect who ended up killing her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-motorist.html

This page was removed.

So, fraud.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Meanwhile, in Facebookville, her husband is back to his regular posting. Today's topic? Supporting traditional marriage.

https://www.facebook.com/bob.meyers.5011

Done with this family.

I hate these people so much. Glad Fox News bit them in the ass though. Haha.

Their friends bitching about how Shep can be liberal? Liberal is just a synonym for anything negative. Amazing.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This page was removed.
    Shocker.

Since everything is sketchy, was there any witnesses to any of this who isn't a family member?

At least one person has gotten their money back. The amount on the gofundme page has gone down

Also Bob himself (husband, page creator) commented on the page. And apparently the news is now reporting on the backlash associated with the page.

Bob Meyers 57 mins ago
    You are a idiot.looking for fame. I will not go to your level. I no people like yourself need a lot of attention.

Thread Information