Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: William Jensen (2) dies and his brother, Tyler (4) left seriously ill after mother left them in SUV to meet a man

Judge blocks Jensen cremations

Mesa County District Judge Thomas Deister on Thursday granted an emergency injunction to block plans to cremate the bodies of Tyler and William Jensen, now in the care of a Grand Junction funeral home.

The judge, however, said the boys’ grandparents first must post $5,000.

“The court finds that the preliminary injunction should be issued without notice to respondent (mother Heather Jensen),” Deister wrote in his order.

Attorney Greg Leavitt, who’s representing the boys’ grandmother, Diane Mathena of Clifton, wrote in an application for an emergency injunction that he had attempted unsuccessfully to communicate with Heather Jensen’s attorney, Ed Nugent, about the status of the bodies.

“Because the cremations are arranged and imminent, the court finds that further delay in attempting to reach (Jensen) or (Nugent) should not be required,” the ruling reads.

Deister’s order, however, says the Mathenas must post a $5,000 security bond in order for the injunction to issue, consistent with Colorado legal rules. That had not happened as of early Thursday evening.

“This is why my clients are working to raise money,” Leavitt said.

“... Because (Heather Jensen) is likely to incur attorney fees and costs in response to the actions taken herein, and because Callahan-Edfast Mortuary is likely to incur costs to maintain the boys’ remains until decisions are made in this matter, the court finds that security of $5,000 is necessary,” Deister wrote in the order.

Heather Jensen has asked Callahan-Edfast to cremate the bodies.

Mesa County Chief Deputy Coroner Kim Hollingshead said autopsies were completed for both boys and the bodies were turned over to Callahan-Edfast, consistent with a request from Heather Jensen. Per coroner’s office policy, Hollingshead said remains can be transferred after next-of-kin have been identified, a request has been made for transfer and the coroner’s office has confirmation of a contractual relationship between next-of-kin and a funeral home.

Daryl Pridy, Callahan-Edfast funeral director and assistant manager, confirmed the mortuary has the remains and cremation was “pending but on hold” until the legal issues surrounding the bodies are resolved.

“We want to do what’s best for the boys, as well as the legal representative,” Pridy said.

Aside from the short-term injunction, Diane Mathena is separately requesting that Deister make a final determination of her legal rights to bury her grandchildren, as opposed to the mother. Mathena argues she’s in a much better position to do just that and wants her grandchildren buried next to their father, Eric Jensen, in Palisade.

“The petitioner (Diane Mathena) bases this assertion on the current circumstances surrounding the death of William and Tyler and that those circumstances reflect an uncaring and potential criminal culpable respondent (Heather Jensen),” the filing reads.

Deister noted in his order Heather Jensen would be barred under Colorado law from directing final disposition of the remains if she’s arrested or charged with a felony in connection with the boys’ death. Heather Jensen has not responded to requests for comment from The Daily Sentinel. Nugent has said she’s been advised against making any such statements.

The Mesa County Sheriff’s Department continues to investigate the Nov. 27 incident which started with a 911 phone call from Heather Jensen at 6:31 p.m., who reported she was at Powderhorn Mountain Resort, according to a search warrant affidavit. She told dispatchers her youngest, William, 2, was unconscious, not breathing and had no pulse. He was pronounced dead when authorities arrived.

The affidavit said she reported around 6:50 p.m. that Tyler, 4, was having trouble breathing. Tyler died Monday after being removed from life support.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/artic...en-cremations/

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    this sucks. :( what a horrible, shitty human being that woman is. tyler had liver and kidney damage...i wonder if she gave them tylenol pm or something. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Or they were loose in the car (not strapped into car seats) during mom's 'time out of the car' and drank antifreeze because they were thirsty.

RIP with your daddy littles.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I did think about antifreeze, that'll damage the kidneys quickly.

The lawyers name is Ed Nugent?!

Anyway, as much as I hope this was a tragic accident, it seems doubtful :/

Quote Originally Posted by GreyH View Post
    The lawyers name is Ed Nugent?!
    I know, right? Thought the same thing. Crazy Ted Nugent is crazy.

they still haven't said what's going to happen with the boys bodies, but here is article about heather.

Daughter, wife, mother in turmoil

“Nobody comes between me and my 3 boys ...”

“If u trie to get in the way of my family u will get knocked down hard ...”

That’s what 24-year-old Heather Lynn Jensen wrote in her own profile on Facebook prior to the Nov. 27 incident on Grand Mesa that led to the deaths of her young boys. The page was accessible through Nov. 28. It’s gone now.

Death, it seems, follows Jensen.

The woman at the focus of a death investigation involving her sons, William, 2, and Tyler, 4, lost her husband, Eric, in a traffic accident in Garfield County on Oct. 10, and experienced her father’s death — all within two years. She named William after her father, who was killed in what a Florida police investigation ruled a bizarre accident.

Heather Jensen, along with other members of her divided family, believes it was murder.

She said as much on her now-deleted Facebook page, saying her dad was slain ‘... bout 1 year ago jan 2011. ... ”

It actually happened Jan. 22, 2010.

A sister, a former roommate and a current neighbor described Jensen as a loving wife and mother, but immature, neglectful and a substance abuser following a heavily medicated childhood. Jensen’s sister, Tanya Scott of Florida, recalls her father “having to ween” Jensen off prescribed pills.

“We’d go to the store and she’d run into aisle displays, she was so medicated,” Scott said, speaking of her sister’s youth.

Heather Jensen and her mother, Florida resident Sherry Holesapple, have not responded to repeated messages from The Daily Sentinel.

Santa claus, medications

Scott was 18 when she finally met her younger sister, Heather.

Their father, William, separated from Jensen’s mother, Sherry, around 2001 and Heather came to live with her sister for roughly a year.

“That split caused her a lot of issues emotionally,” Scott said. “Heather was very young mentally for her years ... she does not have the mindset of a 24-year-old. Her mother tried to keep her naive and as child-like as possible ... had her believing in Santa until age 13.”

“Her mom had her on a lot of medications when she was younger and I remember our father took her to the doctor trying to ween her off,” Scott said, recalling use of bipolar medications, among others.

She was a “great aunt,” regularly caring for Scott’s older son after 2002, never forgetting a birthday and constantly sending cards.

“Once she hit her late teenage years, I didn’t see her often,” she said.

Eric Jensen seemed to “steady” her.

“Eric made her become an adult and tried to keep her acting responsibly,” Scott said. “They seemed to balance each other out for the most part.”

Tanya said she and her father drove across the state to visit Heather after Tyler was born, when she met Eric for the first time. The young couple drove to Tampa to visit for Heather’s 21st birthday, shortly before moving to Colorado, where Eric had job prospects.

“They seemed to be doing great, I don’t know how things changed after my father passed,” Scott said.

Life insurance dispute

On the night of Jan. 22, 2010, 59-year-old William Hayes Holesapple was tending a backyard burn pit, hosting a cookout, when he caught fire dousing dwindling flames with kerosene, according to a Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department incident report. Holesapple suffered burns over 70 percent of his body and died two days later. An investigation concluded the death was accidental and the matter was closed. Two others were present at the time of Holesapple’s death.

Heather’s mother was convinced it was murder, while Heather “will believe anything her mother tells her,” Scott said.

According to Scott, Sherry Holesapple threatened to take out a restraining order against her contacting Heather. The dispute centered on payout of a life insurance policy for William Holesapple, Scott said.

William Jensen was born in Colorado as the sisters increasingly lost contact. Tanya kept tabs on Facebook, where Heather wrote about plans to go to school to become an X-ray technician. Here in the Grand Valley, Heather worked as a cashier at the Maverik convenience store in Clifton and at Wendy’s in Clifton.

“After William was born, Heather emailed me and told me that she had a life-threatening illness and had to have a hysterectomy,” Scott said. “I did try to keep in contact with her, but with all of the drama I found it best to keep to myself.”

Sister she knew

Their next substantive conversation was over the phone shortly after Eric Jensen was killed Oct. 10 in the two-vehicle crash in Garfield County. A Colorado State Patrol accident report found excessive speed by Jensen’s vehicle to be a contributing factor.

“I could barely understand her because she was crying so hard,” Scott said. “She told me she had talked to him a half-hour before the accident and he was coming home to see the boys.”

That’s the last they’ve spoken. Scott said she has attempted, without success, to reach her sister since the Nov. 27 incident on Powderhorn Road that led to the deaths of William and Tyler.

“The Heather that I knew would never hurt her children,” she said.

The portrayal of a hard-partying, hell-bent Heather Jensen that has emerged over recent weeks came as a surprise to her sister.

Looking for playmates

On the last weekend of William and Tyler’s active lives, several children at the apartment complex where they lived at 939 Iowa Ave. in Palisade were outside playing during a cold turn in the weather, recalls Heather Williams, who lives in Unit 1.

“William and Tyler were the only kids who didn’t have coats,” she said.

Williams estimated that once or twice a week in recent months she’d see the boys venture outside, unsupervised, partially dressed or in diapers, doing what little boys do. Tyler led, William shadowed his big brother.

“They were knocking on doors trying to find somebody to play with,” Williams said. “Most often from what I observed Heather was not the one responsible for the kids.”

Williams and a former roommate of Jensen’s, Kimberly Allen, describe the boys’ existence as one of squalor and neglect. Allen claims she walked in one time on Jensen “snorting pills,” which resulted in Heather locking her out of their apartment for the day.

“I’d wake up, William was still in his crib, and she was gone,” Allen said, who estimated that happened a dozen or so times.

On another occasion, Tyler wandered around the apartment holding a prescription pill bottle, she said.

“She had them everywhere,” Allen said.

Public records from Heather Jensen’s March 13 domestic violence arrest — when Eric told police she had bit him and punched him — state a fight escalated when her husband confronted her about hanging out with a friend she received medication from. Jensen has no other criminal history in Colorado, but Florida records show she was arrested in Fort Myers, Fla., in July 2006 on suspicion of trespassing and cited in January 2009 for a non-moving traffic violation.

Another current neighbor, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Mesa County social workers were called to Jensen’s apartment several times since 2010. Mesa County Department of Human Services spokeswoman Karen Martsolf said information about the Jensen deaths remains sealed under court order.

“On that basis, we are unable to provide the records you are requesting at this time,” Martsolf wrote in an e-mail statement, when asked about Human Services’ involvement with the Jensen boys prior to Nov. 27.

Allen said she didn’t report her experiences to police or social services.

“I should have done something,” she said.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/artic...er-in-turmoil/
    Last edited by rachy; 12-17-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

This story gets worse as time goes on. RIP little ones.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

if you google her dad's name he has been arrested a few times.

i found her mom's facebook http://www.facebook.com/sholesapple

and her brother http://www.facebook.com/justin.holesapple.7
    Last edited by rachy; 12-19-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D258196

A mother whose two young sons died in Colorado after she allegedly left them in her SUV with the engine running for 90 minutes has been arrested.

Heather Jensen called 911 on Nov. 27 when she discovered that her sons Tyler, 4, and William, 2, were unconscious in the overheated Toyota 4Runner that idled near Powderhorn Mountain Resort.

William was dead on the scene. His brother was airlifted to a children's hospital, succumbing a week later, CBS Denver reported.

A Mesa County coroner ruled that the boys died accidentally from hyperthermia, station KJCT reported. But their 24-year-old mother was charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide, and one count of false reporting to authorities, according to the sheriff's office.

Jensen initially told deputies that she left her sons in the car for 10 minutes when a friend who drove by stopped to talk, the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported. She later allegedly admitted that her children were unattended for 90 minutes after she climbed into the truck of a male friend.

The arrest Wednesday happened in North Fort Myers, Fla., where Jensen was staying with family members.

Her bond is set at $150,000.

Update. Sad. Poor boys.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D258196

A mother whose two young sons died in Colorado after she allegedly left them in her SUV with the engine running for 90 minutes has been arrested.

Heather Jensen called 911 on Nov. 27 when she discovered that her sons Tyler, 4, and William, 2, were unconscious in the overheated Toyota 4Runner that idled near Powderhorn Mountain Resort.

William was dead on the scene. His brother was airlifted to a children's hospital, succumbing a week later, CBS Denver reported.

A Mesa County coroner ruled that the boys died accidentally from hyperthermia, station KJCT reported. But their 24-year-old mother was charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide, and one count of false reporting to authorities, according to the sheriff's office.

Jensen initially told deputies that she left her sons in the car for 10 minutes when a friend who drove by stopped to talk, the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported. She later allegedly admitted that her children were unattended for 90 minutes after she climbed into the truck of a male friend.

The arrest Wednesday happened in North Fort Myers, Fla., where Jensen was staying with family members.

Her bond is set at $150,000.

Update. Sad. Poor boys.
    thanks for the update.

poor boys rip.

Affidavit: Mother left children in running SUV while she had affair

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – A Western Slope woman accused of child abuse in the death of her two children, left them in a running SUV while she was having sex with a man, investigators said Wednesday.

Heather Jensen was arrested in Florida on an arrest warrant out of Mesa County.

Jensen’s two boys, Tyler, 4, and William, 2, died of overheating while sitting by themselves in her SUV in a parking lot on the Grand Mesa near the Powederhorn ski resort.

The coroner ruled their deaths were accidental.

[B]– LINK: Read the full arrest affidavit here

However, according to her arrest affidavit, Jensen is charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide and one count of false reporting to authorities.

She was jailed on $150,000 bond.

The arrest affidavit says Heather Jensen met Colten Childers near Powderhorn Ski Resort, in the mountains outside Grand Junction on Nov. 27 around 4 p.m. The affidavit said Childers was a man she was “having an affair” with.

Jensen showed Childers her two sons, who were sleeping in the back seat of her Toyota SUV. The two talked outside their vehicles till about 5 p.m., then Jensen entered Childers’ vehicle, the affidavit said.

About fifteen minutes later, Jensen exited Colten’s car and started her Toyota. She then got back inside his truck, the affidavit said.

Childers said over the next half hour, he saw Tyler Jensen opening the rear passenger door several times. He said “the door opened only as far as his, Tyler’s, arm could reach,” the affidavit said.

Jensen got out of Childers truck and gave Tyler her cell phone so he would have something to play with, the affidavit said. Childers told investigators Heather said when she returned to his vehicle that she did not like the boys opening the door “so she put the child door locks on.”

Then Jensen and Childers went to the backseat of his truck and started having sex around 6 p.m., the affidavit said.

Childers said “when they finished they both got dressed and got out of his truck. Colten [Childers] said he smoked a cigarette.”

She then got into the SUV and drove off, the affidavit said.

Childers said he left the area and started driving home, when he saw her SUV parked along the road. According to the affidavit, Childers went to help Jensen, who had pulled Tyler out of the SUV.

Childers said he checked on William and saw he was “really pale” and could see he was “not breathing,” the affidavit said.

He then went to Jensen saying William needed help. Jensen got up and went to William and Childers sat with Tyler who “seemed ‘really warm’ to the touch, but not sweating,” the affidavit said.

Childers said Jensen asked him to lie to the police about what happened. “She wanted him to leave when authorities showed up,” the affidavit said.

When paramedics arrived William had already died and Tyler was taken to a hospital, then airlifted to Colorado Children’s Hospital in Aurora. He died about a week later.

Investigators believe the SUV was left running for about 65 minutes, when the two boys were left inside.

During their investigation, detectives tested Jensen’s SUV, placing a thermometer inside it and leaving it running with the heaters on.

In one of the tests, where the windows were left up and the heater was running at full blast, the temperature inside the SUV was 125-132 degrees after just 30 minutes.

Childers admitted to investigators that he was having an “affair” with Jensen. At the time she was dating Peter Eugene Stein-Gillette, 25.

Stein-Gillette and Jensen had only been dating for about two to three months, the affidavit said.

Records show that Jensen was married to Eric Brandon Jensen, and that Eric Jensen had died in a car crash in October 2012.

Stein-Gillette told investigators that “he was dating Heather [Jensen] while she was still married to Eric,” the affidavit said.

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/16/mother-ar...n-running-suv/

I wish she had just come clean in the beginning and showed some remorse.

Many of us suspected this was the case... Thanks for the update... sleep tight little ones.

Ugh that makes me sick. Fuck this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Ugh that makes me sick. Fuck this bitch.
    She wants to get laid, so she takes the kids with her! Great plan. I hope she rots in jail.

RIP babies
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

exactly if she wanted to get laid she could of left the kids with someone.

her mugshot from april

mugshot

"My boyfriend had to yell at her to get out of the car to see her son," Romero said. "She saw her son for about ten minutes and then went and took a nap in the waiting room for four hours."
    http://www.nbc11news.com/localnews/h...187240721.html
    Last edited by rachy; 01-18-2013 at 09:23 AM.

This is the kind of woman who should have never had children. Those poor babies.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    This is the kind of woman who should have never had children. Those poor babies.
    Ya I agree. And it said that the kids were in the car for 65 minutes? She couldn't have had a 10 minute quickie? I mean...fuck. She shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, but still...10 minutes would have been better than a fucking hour.

^^ She was hiding the relationship like a school girl would have hid that kind of activity from her parents. Shows that her mind was not nearly as well developed as it should have been to be raising children.

I imagine the people in the world who can't have children and suffer, and then there are people in the world who can have children and make them suffer - it just doesn't make a lick of sense.

Sadly, this won't be the last case we ever hear about of a parent ignoring the necessity of caring for their children.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    ^^ She was hiding the relationship like a school girl would have hid that kind of activity from her parents. Shows that her mind was not nearly as well developed as it should have been to be raising children.

I imagine the people in the world who can't have children and suffer, and then there are people in the world who can have children and make them suffer - it just doesn't make a lick of sense.

Sadly, this won't be the last case we ever hear about of a parent ignoring the necessity of caring for their children.
    No it doesn't make sense. If these people have children and don't want them, why don't they give them to a loving family who would die to have a child? It's just heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    No it doesn't make sense. If these people have children and don't want them, why don't they give them to a loving family who would die to have a child? It's just heartbreaking.

Because it's too expensive to buy a kid. I tried to foster and adopt. I had the money at the time, but I worked full time, so I was turned down. I would be a single parent. When I became disabled, I tried to foster again. I had the time, right? Nope. Too many medical problems. They were afraid I would croak. Yep. It doesn't matter that parents die everyday and leave their children behind.
    I still get a little bitter over it, but, I am really happy I don't have kids. I'm too old for one thing. I also like to take a nap when I want to, get up when I want to, go to the store and not have to drag a kid out, find a babysitter if I ever wanted to to anything, etc. I am perfectly content with being an awesome aunt. I still hold contempt for the system for other childless couples who are suffering, though.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Is this the case that Toni is comparing to Morgan's?

ETA: mT, I have a few teens you can have free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Is this the case that Toni is comparing to Morgan's?

ETA: mT, I have a few teens you can have free of charge.
    I haven't read Toni's blog to know if she is comparing this case to Morgan.

Shooooot. Teens are already ruined. I wanna toddler so I can teach it all the bad stuff. Then I will send it back home.

And I will send all noisy toys home with them, too.

I love being an aunt. Or, Chopped Liver as my niece calls me.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    jesus christ. this woman was cheating on her husband, and then he died, and then she cheated on her boyfriend, and her kids died. O.o what a fucking twat. if she cared more about her kids than she did about getting some dick, those kids would still be alive. she's foul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information