Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Judy/Ebay Scammer Kelli Filkins (36) passed away

Yeah because she's doing it from the grave. How stupid are you do you not know how to read an orbituary. Or maybe she made that up too you stupid piece of shit

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? Would you like me to post her death certificate you awful person. Go to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann Willis View Post
    Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? Would you like me to post her death certificate you awful person. Go to hell
    Just a little hint, if you click on the little speech bubble in the bottom right hand of the text box that you are trying to reply to, it will quote it for you.

Do you realize how long ago that was? People change as they grow and she did so just leave her the fucking alone

You know what it's none of your business. So go troll someone else f who died because you are a worthless person who has nothing better to do but send sadness at this awful time. I hope your glass house doesn't shatter because you are perfect you never made mistakes in your life? Think back twenty years ago what the hell were you doing with your life

Thanks honey you said it all

I think everybody has been extremely nice to you, Mary. Especially considering this is MDS. You're being really nasty and shitty to us. You've called us all sort of names but yet nobody has called you out on anything.

I really think you need to step back away from the Internet. It doesn't sound like it's too good for your mental health.

Next time you won't like what I say. Honestly, if you would have just asked nicely.....a mod would have removed this thread for you.

I do feel very sad for the family. A true tragic situation all the way around.

I do not understand, however, why it is so important for the guest poster to try and make a bunch of people (who did not know her daughter) think the death was not the result of suicide.

Thanks honey you said it all
    Someone forgot to log out of their other account.

I'm sorry for your loss, and it sucks she chose to go on Judge Judy. Good to see things had turned around for her also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Someone forgot to log out of their other account.

I'm sorry for your loss, and it sucks she chose to go on Judge Judy. Good to see things had turned around for her also.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Really after a numerous remarks that she scammed her death? Are you out of your mind. Do you have children? Have you lost one? So don't step in my shoes because you have no idea how I feel right now. You trolling people who died is that really healthy? It's pretty gruesome you might want to get checked

Why? Why do you think? And secondly she died plain and simple and it's none of anybody's business.

Not sure if Mary Ann Willis is just a troll, someone who knew Kelli or both but damn this is annoying. And Mary Ann Willis, why don't you use the reply with quote option to clear things up. Looks like you're talking to yourself right now and i see you're having several accounts to lol. So messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Tic View Post
    Not sure if Mary Ann Willis is just a troll, someone who knew Kelli or both but damn this is annoying. And Mary Ann Willis, why don't you use the reply with quote option to clear things up. Looks like you're talking to yourself right now and i see you're having several accounts to lol. So messy.
    I was just going to suggest this, otherwise we have no idea who you're yelling at, Mary Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I read that the losing party on Judge Judy and all those court-type shows do NOT have to pay. I believe the show pays for everything... if it's even real to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I read that the losing party on Judge Judy and all those court-type shows do NOT have to pay. I believe the show pays for everything... if it's even real to begin with.
    Don't be dashing my hopes.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lowe View Post
    You should all be completely ashamed of yourselves. I'd like to see your past mistakes aired out and judged by total strangers that have nothing better to do with their lives than harass the memory of someone departed. It's easy to judge someone when you don't know them, right? Go to hell. Do you have any idea how hurtful your bullshit comments and unwelcomed remarks are to my aunt Mary and the rest of the family? I hope that when you lose a loved one, no one disparages their memory while you're in the process of grieving the way you've done here. And to the gem that called her a piece of shit, you should clean your mirror sweetheart, you're the POS.
    Thank you she paid for her mistakes. She changed and was a good mom to her children and all these people talking about her is just wrong. Not only is it hurting me but also her children saying that she is running a scam about her death really? What is wrong with people have they no compassion? A child's death is worse then anything and thank you for your kind words it means a lot to me at this very terrible time in all our lives
    Good afternoon and welcome to mds. This forum exists online just as water cooler discussion exists in the real world, the only difference being the public's ability to find this thread is very easy as it is one of the first links from a google search. I'm sorry we have to meet like this, but recognize that everything posted here is a matter of public record, all obtained easily from various sources.

As for Kelli, I am so sorry for your loss. What the public saw and the person you knew are obviously two different people, and for that update we are grateful. Despite the fact that everyone was cordial to you and you cast the first stone, your loss is something we all mourn, because one day that will be each of us.

Given all that these members had to go on, they made judgement based on that information. And don't think this is an uncommon occurrence, we all do that every day. From the guy who cuts us off in traffic to the person who knows they're acting like an asshole at the bar. I'm quite sure you've done the same thing, so whether you want to be the pot or the kettle is up to you.

We know you're hurting, it is hard to let go of our loved ones...those who have been in our lives for so long. My hope is that one day you may come to terms with her passing, and despite her checkered past, that you may be able to share your memories of the good person you knew her to be. And I hope that you keep her memory alive, for the sake of her children. It is very sad that she won't be there to watch them grow up.

This forum and it's members are well versed in the pain of losing loved ones. Some have been in your shoes more than once. It is most likely the most painful experience of my lifetime, to be sure. But don't dwell on what we say, please. We aren't the ones who knew your daughter. Those who knew her will remember her for who she was in life, and that's all that really matters.

I pray that one day you may be able to come to terms with her passing, and that you remember and pass on to her children the good person you knew her to be. They'll need that as they journey through this thing we call life.

All the best to you both.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I think they also get out of the legal side - the party going to gain back what they lost sign off to say they won't take it to actual court, so it's clever in a way, except you end up telling the entire world your issues. Trade off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

People have landed here, mary Ann, because your daughter angered them so badly they had to google to see what became of her. I googled to see if she ever was prosecuted, and if her children were taken away, as i was worried for them.

When I got here I see you yelling at everyone. Whatever caused your daughter's death, and we are not jerks for speculating, given her behavior on national television, you could not stop it.
    Also, everyone is surprised in life by something their child has done. usually it is a party they had that time you went on vacation, or some other "bad" thing. To have a daughter who lived the way yours did was definitely a reflection, a direct reflection upon your parenting. You screwed up, and you are here throwing a tantrum at people who did not know her personally, and have no sympathy for her.

Your time would better be spent seeking therapy. Therapy will enable you to forgive yourself and move on and enjoy a life. nger is esier than guilt and sadness, but it holds you back just the same.

Really after a numerous remarks that she scammed her death? Are you out of your mind. Do you have children? Have you lost one? So don't step in my shoes because you have no idea how I feel right now. You trolling people who died is that really healthy? It's pretty gruesome you might want to get checked

Quote Originally Posted by WaterLily7 View Post
    People have landed here, mary Ann, because your daughter angered them so badly they had to google to see what became of her. I googled to see if she ever was prosecuted, and if her children were taken away, as i was worried for them.

When I got here I see you yelling at everyone. Whatever caused your daughter's death, and we are not jerks for speculating, given her behavior on national television, you could not stop it.
    Also, everyone is surprised in life by something their child has done. usually it is a party they had that time you went on vacation, or some other "bad" thing. To have a daughter who lived the way yours did was definitely a reflection, a direct reflection upon your parenting. You screwed up, and you are here throwing a tantrum at people who did not know her personally, and have no sympathy for her.

Your time would better be spent seeking therapy. Therapy will enable you to forgive yourself and move on and enjoy a life. nger is esier than guilt and sadness, but it holds you back just the same.
    Whoa! That's a tad harsh saying that Kelli's mother is to blame for her daughters scamming behaviour! There is no proof that's the case & I've known plenty of decent parents whose children made plenty big enough mistakes and they were brought up well.

Let us also not forget that Mary Ann has just lost her daughter and is grieving. Yes, she's been hostile, but to be fair (whether you think the criticisms levelled at her daughter are fair or not, they don't make for easy reading specially for a grieving parent. She deserves to be cut some slack.

Mary, if the title of the thread or the thread upsets you so much, then message Olivia and ask her to make changes etc. She's a really nice, fair person.

Eta: Waterlily did you know Kelli in person, or are you basing your opinion on her TV appearance?
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-28-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Whoa! That's a tad harsh saying that Kelli's mother is to blame for her daughters scamming behaviour! There is no proof that's the case & I've known plenty of decent parents whose children made plenty big enough mistakes and they were brought up well.

Let us also not forget that Mary Ann has just lost her daughter and is grieving. Yes, she's been hostile, but to be fair (whether you think the criticisms levelled at her daughter are fair or not, they don't make for easy reading specially for a grieving parent. She deserves to be cut some slack.

Mary, if the title of the thread or the thread upsets you so much, then message Olivia and ask her to make changes etc. She's a really nice, fair person.

Cause I am so nice and fair, I already changed it. Without her nicely asking

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Didn't notice that! But just goes to show how nice & fair you are! 😉

Well you always have been whilst I've been here! 😄

I Could give you a list of past posters who weren't !!! 😜 You are a saint in comparison! 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    That was extremely kind of you.

(Mary Ann, if you're still lurking: I don't know how your daughter died but someone comitting suicide doesn't mean you didn't love them or you failed them or that you should blame yourself. I'm just saying this because the implication of the COD seemed to be a point of contention.)

Just to backup why I had originally put suicide in the head title - this comment was made by her mother in her obituary:

She was one of a kind. Smart and beautiful. I remember all the Silly things you used to do like like tell the pre school that you want to be a proctologist when you grew up with out blinking an eye you stood there and smiled no matter how much the crowd laughed and that my darling daughter made me aware that it doesn't matter. What other peopl think you are your own person and stood by that until the day that you had no more fight in you and you decided to go visit grandma and grandpa. You took part of me that will never be replaced and I don't know how I'm going to go on.
    I will forever love you my baby

Also, https://www.facebook.com/Runswithscissors1127?fref=ts
    Last edited by Olivia; 02-28-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Thread Information