Page 1286 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 286 786 1186 1236 1276 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1296 1336 1386 1786 ... LastLast
Results 32,126 to 32,150 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    It's funny how she tries to speak so eloquently (in interviews),
    yet plays dumb to her cross examination. Ally? What does that mean?
    Whereas she is whom we hear those words spoken?
    I wouldn't have the patience that JM is able to have with her.

It really doesn't matter at this point, I am positive the jury is sick of her shit and lies and smirks and just wants to get to the deliberation already to convict her of 1st murder and sentence her to death.

Seeing Jodi so chipper and 'happy go lucky' on those 48 Hours tapes is freaking hilarious. Shows what a huge phony she is.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

cut phone wires coming up
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    JM is leaving a lot of things open. I am wondering if he is leaving all the main points until the end to drive it all home all at once.
    I think so. I think he will tie it all up with her before he is done questioning her and then again in his closing.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

So glad I found this site/thread. I try to talk to my mother about it but she thinks I'm obsessed with the whole case and just doesn't get it.. Love that others have the utmost disgust as I do for Hodi the toblerone 3-whole bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    A letter to his family that was 18 pages long????? Wow. What a horrible person.
    She obviously writes as she speaks, plus it would be 18 pages of lies, poor family. The bitch doesn't have the capacity to feel shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Peeps....please.......talk me down...... I am so angry.
    FURIOUS.
    WHAT THE FUCK. How does she do this to me?????
    I don't believe Travis physically abused her at all, but at this point, I wouldn't fault him for it! She's IMPOSSIBLE. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! There's no point in talking to this whore, she talks in circles, she is being quietly condescending, just to piss JM off, and I hope the jurors are getting pissed. FUCK. I'm seriously shaking! LOL! How is she getting under MY skin???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    She is pissing me off and I'm 2500 miles away, I feel sorry for everyone in that room. She thinks she's so clever by expanding her answers, to me she looks desperate and very stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    These ^^ stopped me smashing my laptop up. Jeez, it's good to read things that make you LOL!!

Naw, my rage is back again. I love Juan, and he IS doing an awesome job, but I wish he could contain his exasperation with her as she's been well coached to answer obtusely. He should get that. I know the defence got a job to do too, but Nurmi's getting out of line here, he's being overly obstructive.

Good job with the 48 hours being admissable. We've seen about 4 different Jodi's now, this bitch has a face for every day of the week. A wee saying in Scotland "Bitch has more faces than the town clock".

It seems she is the one breaking up with all these guys, probably a ploy to see if they try and get her back. Problem is none have.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMelissa33 View Post
    So glad I found this site/thread. I try to talk to my mother about it but she thinks I'm obsessed with the whole case and just doesn't get it.. Love that others have the utmost disgust as I do for Hodi the toblerone 3-whole bitch.
    Welcome! You are in good company!

Day's over. damn.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

JM finally brought home the point that she said BECAUSE I'M INNOCENT in that interview. That it wasn't because she was going to commit suicide.
    I know... I have been waiting for that... The defense used this statement made, because JA would be Dead... But Everytime Nurmi brought it up he put a period (.) in her statement where there was never a period. No jury will ever convict me BECAUSE I AM INNOCENT. <---- that's where the period belongs, not after the word me

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    I know... I have been waiting for that... The defense used this statement made, because JA would be Dead... But Everytime Nurmi brought it up he put a period (.) in her statement where there was never a period. No jury will ever convict me BECAUSE I AM INNOCENT. <---- that's where the period belongs, not after the word me
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Day's over. damn.
    Thank God!

sounds like something a stalker would say he didn't hang up on me his telephone malfunctioned
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Seeing Jodi so chipper and 'happy go lucky' on those 48 Hours tapes is freaking hilarious. Shows what a huge phony she is.
    It does

It is the full moon (Snow Moon or Full Hunger Moon) her cold stare reflects a crazy human. She has that sneaky look like she's thinking "I am one step ahead of Juan he won't trip me up" What a loony!

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Day's over. damn.
    um. not yet. trial is still going at the moment.

I'm still getting feed... talking about her grandpa grounding her and that's why she moved out.. am I delayed? Or did you guys not get that?

NOW we're over. LOL

She was calling ppl to tell him the world was ending? Is that what she said?

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

showing she called bobby w/ a fake reason to get back together = moved to mesa so she could get back together w/ travis

I'm still getting feed... talking about her grandpa grounding her and that's why she moved out.. am I delayed? Or did you guys not get that?
    My feed just finished too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMelissa33 View Post
    I know... ME 2... My family thinks I'm obsessed & it's true!!
    So its so nice to be able to read posts from others that I totally relate to, theory's, feelings, disgust, etc.
    So thank you MDS & all of the daily posts from other users, it is so much appreciated xoxo

Why does she try to stare out the jury as they leave every single day? Even her body follows them out the room. Creepy bitch. Noone is looking at you!

Vampire Bobby makes a return! WooHoo, my life is complete!
    Late afternoon

Jodi is still on the stand. JM is still up.

How long was Travis banging his head on the door? If I guess, a minute. She starts hearing it while she's sitting on the washer. He turned around and faced her and had the eyes of a mad-man.
    Travis in the shower-she dropped the shower- You were able to see his face? Like a mad man? YES.
    I guess Jodi likes to say Travis looks like a mad-man.
    The throat cutting-Is that the area where he cut you /hurt you on your finger? Yes. Jodi says she was not looking at him. The 2007 & murder day sound like the same exact events.

Choaking Jodi before she moved.
    All we have is your word about these events, right? YES. April 2008. The pamphlet is bought up again. He threw Jodi down and threw her. Jodi told Matt a few days later. I guess Matt claimed no knowledge of it but Nurmi shouted objection

Approach (judge)

You've spoken to Matt and he visits you and tape records you? YES. They've discussed the bruises with each other. Over the phone (even though she said a minute ago he seen the bruises) ( I'd like to stab Jodi in her eye-she is a idiot)

HOLY SHIT-Now Jodi said there was no telephone call about the bruises. I am so confused.I guess after she leaves Travis in the uhaul and she met up with Creepy Gus and she stays with him for an hour or so. Then she slept in the truck. Jodi can't remember shit at this point. Jodi spends the night in Hollister. She meets up with Matt in Pacific Grove or Sea Grove. Jodi went to matt's and OG's guys house both early that morning. (some morning)
    She met Matt at his house. That's when he saw the bruises. OG didn't see them b/c Jodi put on makeup to hide them (HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA)

Matt-will never betray Jodi and after the killing.
    EX 475-48 hours- Jodi saying she couldn't get ahold of Matt. She called Travis from the Hoover Dam.
    JM wants to move something in-Nurmi just yelled out "Not now" and threw his pen down

Admitted-???? JM is fixing to do a BOOM....I feel it coming.
    EX 476- admitted- 48 hours-Jodi gets grossed out by the thought of kissing Matt. Her best friend.
    Can he backup your story? YES

The sex and murder is not Jodi's fault. Travis left Jodi no chance

EX 245- mugshot picture- Jodi smiling. Her reason for smiling-
    EX 477-48 hours- Jodi says she was smiling b/c Jodi thought "what would Travis do" and he would be smiling, and knew it would be everywhere-why not and I know I am innocent. I would never hurt Travis-Smile and say cheese.

You made the decison yourself without talking to Travis about it? NO, but I have a way of knowing.
    You just made that part of didn't you? NO
    You said you were innocent? YES
    Didn't you say you paid to kill yourself? YES.

Jodi says she is innocent of first degree murder.

Suicide? I was certain I was going to. Jodi is saying it is the truth.

The breakup with Travis- Jodi moved to Mesa. First Big Ser then Mesa. Travis was helping her with money when she moved. Jodi couldn't have moved without his money.

I think JM is fixing to prove it was all Jodi's idea to come to Mesa. Nurmi just asked for a moment to read
    EX 478 admitted- 48 hours again- Jodi talking about moving to Mesa to be with Travis.

Jodi makes it seem like Travis' fault that she moved.
    Was it Travis' fault? I wouldn't say it that way. Jodi is saying it was her decision to come to Mesa. Jodi moved to Mesa right before his birthday. Approx. 1 mth after they broke up (STALKER BITCH) She keeps moving to homes that are closer to him.

Bobby- Vampire bobby. Yes, Jodi approached him.
    Jodi has the ability to make decisions for herself. They dated 5 mths (the first time) Sept23, 1997 Jodi was working at (jodi can't remember even thought she said it before- Now JM is bringing up the man that use to come in with the bible.
    If Bobby wasn't religious, why would you think he wouldn't care? My fear was that he wouldn't. I cared about his soul. (BULLSHIT) ( I think JM is trying to prove this is not the first time Jodi has had problems with other guys) ( I can tell right now that Bobby is going to be a rebuttal witness)

Jodi just said if somebody hangs up on her that doesn't mean they don't want to talk to her (LOLOLOLOLOL) Jodi thinks she was shy. (I'm also next in line to be the pope) Bobby hung up on Jodi for the 2nd time. Bobby calls her back a few days later.

They start bumping uglies and move into the hoarders house together. The father grounded her b/c she wasn't studying and it was all his fault. That's Jodi's last straw. She moved out b/c she was grounded. JM is saying Jodi never takes responsiblity for anything.

Court is over for the day!
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-25-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information