Page 332 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    The more I see of Pre Paid Legal Events and/or Mormom gatherings the more horrible they seem.

ETA: Is he wearing sandals in that? I hope the prosecution keeps that away from the jurors. Good luck with making someone relatable and sympathetic when they have that kind of disgusting footwear on.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 01-12-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I don't think he's THAT big. Regardless of how big he is or small she is, when you go cray cray, you could totally take someone down the way she did. It's all about the adrenaline. That and he probably didn't see it coming. It's a lot easier to take someone down when they don't expect it. And all the stabbing shows that it was a passion kill. She killed him. Alone. No ninjas, no bedroom intruders, bitch went fucking nuts and raged. I don't see why that is so hard to comprehend.
    It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    There's a lot of carpet in between the bathroom and the path they allege she dragged him back and forth through.
    There's no carpet. The only carpet was at the end of the hall in his bedroom. The blood spatter analyst said there was no blood beyond that point, so she did not drag him into the bedroom. She dragged him through the hall and into the bathroom, both of which are tile.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    Actually it's all tile from where his throat was slit to the bathroom so no, I don't think it would have been difficult for a crazed JA to have dragged him back.
    No. There is carpet in the bedroom and if you look at the crime scene photos there are several pieces of carpet that were cut out containing blood and indicating the path in which they believe she dragged him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...#slide=1946636 Pictures 47-53ish show the TILE hallway.

ETA: Picture 55 shows blood on the carpet just outside of where the tile starts... like a foot or 2.

Edit again: Picture 74 shows Ron's worst nightmare.
    Last edited by holly; 01-12-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    yep

My Dexter theory is with the placement of the larger blood spot, as well as the blood/water that ran up the cardboard box, I think Travis' head was in front of the closet door, where Jodi stood over him and shot him point blank, standing over him at a small angle from her body and the gun (if that makes sense). But he was already dead by then. I'd still imagine head wounds would bleed out just as bad though. Then it was off to the shower stall. She might have left him there for a minute deciding if she was going to clean the body off or leave him there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kristinella; 01-12-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Yeah, plus , isn't dead weight a lot heavier. This is what i heard anyway. He had to be 200 pounds or more.
    Exactly. And if there was tile through the whole house it isn't physically possible to drag him in the sequence they're alleging.

I could have sworn that she was using his bedding underneath his body to assist in dragging him.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    I thought they said she commited Burglary by stealing his journals afterwards
    What we heard was that she had "stolen journals" from Travis, so that was our assumption.

But as it turned out, the stolen journals were actually forged letters from the jailhouse she wanted to put in evidence to back up her claim that Travis was a pedophile.
    Last edited by bryanwasdrunk; 01-12-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Also, unless Jodi pulled some stealthy ninja super woman shit and threw Travis over her shoulders and rubbed his body against the wall, he wasn't dragged down the hallway either. The smear of blood down the wall that contained a mix of both Jodi and Travis's blood indicates to me a struggle at that spot that they both were against the wall at some point. The way they said the crime took place is just not feasible.

I started to wonder when all he had up were head shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    The more I see of Pre Paid Legal Events and/or Mormom gatherings the more horrible they seem.
    LOL. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    That's the thing, no it's not. If a dude is 6'4" and heavy, and his chick is 5' nothing, then it's like comparing a child to an adult.

And to say "size doesn't matter" is fucking ridiculous. I don't even know where to begin with that one.

So you're saying your kids could take you as a team?
    No, I meant to say "he" as in my 6 year old. My fault. I'm gonna conduct an experiment when I see my kids tomorrow. I am going to lay on the kitchen floor and see if he can drag me. With and without a sheet.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Also, unless Jodi pulled some stealthy ninja super woman shit and threw Travis over her shoulders and rubbed his body against the wall, he wasn't dragged down the hallway either. The smear of blood down the wall that contained a mix of both Jodi and Travis's blood indicates to me a struggle at that spot that they both were against the wall at some point. The way they said the crime took place is just not feasible.
    That's a good point. I reaaaaallly wish someone would just tell us wtf actually happened. Can't take any story from Jodi as truth. As far as how it all went down we'll probably never know.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Which witness said Travis was dragged down the hallway from the bathroom to the bedroom? I don't remember hearing that in opening statements. That seems to be bad reporting because the animated re-enactment was something done by "Headline News staff."

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    That's a good point. I reaaaaallly wish someone would just tell us wtf actually happened. Can't take any story from Jodi as truth. As far as how it all went down we'll probably never know.
    That's the thing, I don't think anyone, even those with a trained eye, know what happened. It's all strange. If it weren't for the fact that I think Jodi would have already sang like a bird, I would think she had an accomplice. One of the many boys she had that pussy control over. But like I said, if that were the case I think she would have already been pointing fingers and switching blame.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone, even those with a trained eye, know what happened. It's all strange. If it weren't for the fact that I think Jodi would have already sang like a bird, I would think she had an accomplice. One of the many boys she had that pussy control over. But like I said, if that were the case I think she would have already been pointing fingers and switching blame.
    Exactly. But we don't know, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Exactly. But we don't know, do we?
    There is NO WAY this woman would risk life in prison / execution to protect some dude. NO WAY. Not considering all the cockamamie stories she's told. If she had a patsy, he'd of been thrown to the wolves by now.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    There is NO WAY this woman would risk life in prison / execution to protect some dude. NO WAY. Not considering all the cockamamie stories she's told. If she had a patsy, he'd of been thrown to the wolves by now.
    I dunno man, I mean look at what happened to Travis when he pissed this dude off.

No. There is carpet in the bedroom and if you look at the crime scene photos there are several pieces of carpet that were cut out containing blood and indicating the path in which they believe she dragged him.
    No. That is the carpet at the end of the hallway that I was talking about. That is most likely where he collapsed and his throat was cut, right there. Then she dragged him through the tile hallway and tile bathroom. Beyond the point where the hallway ends and the blood there, there was no blood at all in the bedroom, as testified to by the blood spatter analyst.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

The smear of blood down the wall was probably caused by him falling against the wall right before he collapsed. There is no way someone is going to drag a body halfway up a wall.

The smears of blood that the blood spatter analyst talked about that were caused by something bloody being dragged were on the baseboards.

The picture shows that whatever he is laying on is lighter colored than he is, but that may be because the tile floor is reflective. Looking closer I think I see a grout seam between tiles. Was there bedding in the washer?

I wonder why she even bothered to drag him? Why not just leave him?

Where did the clothes she was wearing go? There is no way she didn't get blood on her.

The picture shows that whatever he is laying on is lighter colored than he is, but that may be because the tile floor is reflective. Looking closer I think I see a grout seam between tiles. Was there bedding in the washer?
    I think it's reflective. I think the brown tile would look a lot lighter when a flash hits it combined with the angle of the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    The smear of blood down the wall was probably caused by him falling against the wall right before he collapsed. There is no way someone is going to drag a body halfway up a wall.

The smears of blood that the blood spatter analyst talked about that were caused by something bloody being dragged were on the baseboards.
    You're not understanding what I'm saying, maybe I'm not explaining it clearly. Tonight when I have time to type it in detail, I will explain so that I make more sense pointing out why they're not making sense.

Sheets, pillowcases and duvet cover in dryer. Clothes, towels and socks, plus camera in washer
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Don't forget about the cup in the shower stall!! Maybe Jodi was throwing water on the floor in an attempt to clean up?!?!?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

You're not understanding what I'm saying, maybe I'm not explaining it clearly. Tonight when I have time to type it in detail, I will explain so that I make more sense pointing out why they're not making sense.
    OK. By "they're not making sense", who do you mean? Just include that in your response.

Thread Information