Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    well, they did trade on bald black guy for another. so, yeah. i'd say yeah.

still, i don't get the impression he has let on to the other guys how nuts he is. i doubt he holds conferences in his aquarium room. his technique makes sense. keep the big guys out and take their shit. only bring in people who are wounded/lost/in small numbers so that they have reason to follow you.
    See, everyone saw him mow down those soldiers. They know what he's about. he uses fear to control everyone, and appeals to sociopaths like Merle. He's essentially imprisoned everyone in order to make them 'secure'. Wonder how many men that aren't on his team actually live in Woodbury.

Personally I was glad to see Lori go. When she was doing her little speech before the C-section, I was like shut up and die already! I got tired of her a long time ago. About halfway through last season, I inadvertently stumbled on a site that said she died; so I've been anticipating it the whole time!

I really want to buy the comics, but I don't want to possibly spoil anything!

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    See, everyone saw him mow down those soldiers. They know what he's about. he uses fear to control everyone, and appeals to sociopaths like Merle. He's essentially imprisoned everyone in order to make them 'secure'. Wonder how many men that aren't on his team actually live in Woodbury.
    Does Woodberry remind anyone else about the book "Watership Down" and the part where the rabbits were all fat and happy because food would show up and they learned to not ask questions about where the rabbits would disappear to because it was easier to just go-along?

I'm not wearing any pants
    I was hoping they would have killed lori like they did in the comic. blahhh. I will miss tdog.

If anyone is interested in reading the comics, I would get The Walking Dead: Compendium One and Compendium Two, which are like $35 each on Amazon. My husband bought them because Compendium One has the first eight volumes of the comic and Compendium Two has the next eight volumes. If you buy them separately, they are about $10 each, which would cost you approximately $160 and would take up a LOT more room.

Anyway, I know you guys probably don't care about what I have to say since I'm not a regular but Lori dying had me in tears on Sunday night! I was NOT expecting her to die. The funny thing is that I complain about her constantly when we watch the show and then when she finally died I was all sad. It was VERY evident, however, that T-Dog was going to die. After he spoke more than a few sentences and tried to convince the group to do the right thing - I just knew he was in for it.

I thought Andrew Lincoln (Rick) did a great job with his reaction scene. I wonder if that baby is his or not...

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    If anyone is interested in reading the comics, I would get The Walking Dead: Compendium One and Compendium Two, which are like $35 each on Amazon. My husband bought them because Compendium One has the first eight volumes of the comic and Compendium Two has the next eight volumes. If you buy them separately, they are about $10 each, which would cost you approximately $160 and would take up a LOT more room.

Anyway, I know you guys probably don't care about what I have to say since I'm not a regular but Lori dying had me in tears on Sunday night! I was NOT expecting her to die. The funny thing is that I complain about her constantly when we watch the show and then when she finally died I was all sad. It was VERY evident, however, that T-Dog was going to die. After he spoke more than a few sentences and tried to convince the group to do the right thing - I just knew he was in for it.

I thought Andrew Lincoln (Rick) did a great job with his reaction scene. I wonder if that baby is his or not...
    haha yeah, my coworker was like 'they gave him lines so I wrote his eulogy'.

I read an interview with the actress who played Lori, she said that on Sunday nights episode we find out if the baby is a boy/girl and the only way to tell if the baby is Rick's is if the baby has blue eyes. Brown eyes could be Rick or Shane. While I appreciated the genetics lesson, I was wondering if she slipped and told too much.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Either way. I can't think of anything more dangerous than a baby during the zombie apocalypse. Merciful thing to do would be to smother it.

and then stab it in the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I read an interview with the actress who played Lori, she said that on Sunday nights episode we find out if the baby is a boy/girl and the only way to tell if the baby is Rick's is if the baby has blue eyes. Brown eyes could be Rick or Shane. While I appreciated the genetics lesson, I was wondering if she slipped and told too much.
    Hmmm... I thought I saw baby vag when I watched it, but maybe I was imagining things. I guess I'll have to rewatch to see.

Also, don't some babies have like blue/grey eyes when they first come out and then they change in the following months? I think if this was real life, it would become apparent as the months go by - hopefully. But it could be like my kids... they look nothing like me and look just like their Dad. Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm the step-mom. I have brown eyes, hair and they are blonde with blue eyes.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Hmmm... I thought I saw baby vag when I watched it, but maybe I was imagining things. I guess I'll have to rewatch to see.

Also, don't some babies have like blue/grey eyes when they first come out and then they change in the following months? I think if this was real life, it would become apparent as the months go by - hopefully. But it could be like my kids... they look nothing like me and look just like their Dad. Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm the step-mom. I have brown eyes, hair and they are blonde with blue eyes.
    Yea. I was light like Kid when I came out the chute, light eyes and all....but now I'm a lovely mocha, like Play.

Forgot, this is MDS so here:

KID-------------------------------------------------------------------PLAY
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

So I re-watched it and it definitely looks like baby vag. So, I think the baby is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea. I was light like Kid when I came out the chute, light eyes and all....but now I'm a lovely mocha, like Play.

Forgot, this is MDS so here:

KID-------------------------------------------------------------------PLAY
    Oooh la la... Mocha!

Also, come on! Who hasn't seen House Party?

Oooh la la... Mocha!

Also, come on! Who hasn't seen House Party?
    You must be new.

Welcome aboard though.

You must be new.

Welcome aboard though.
    Why thanks Ron. Yeah, new to posting - not to lurking. Decided to look around the other areas and become more social.

i thought maggie said it was a girl right after the birth. i could be wrong. this baby ain't nothing but trouble. they should use it as a diversion next time they're attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

lol baby vag, you guys are gross.

Why thanks Ron. Yeah, new to posting - not to lurking. Decided to look around the other areas and become more social.
    Zombies on a death site. Branching out I see.

I was seriously trying to ignore that one.

Haha! Sorry. I couldn't think of an appropriate term. The baby was anatomically similar to her mother...? hahaha

Zombies on a death site. Branching out I see.
    Hey! I've been posting gifs in the NSFW and Jibber Jabber area, too! I'm trying to poke around without having my name as the last person to talk on every thread. Feels weird and stalky (please don't blog about me).

Hey! I've been posting gifs in the NSFW and Jibber Jabber area, too! I'm trying to poke around without having my name as the last person to talk on every thread. Feels weird and stalky (please don't blog about me).
    Have you met Morbidt?

Have you met Morbidt?
    Yes! He (she?) told me how to get rid of cat guts in my back yard with Dawn Soap. Does MorbidT like gifs? If so, I'm going to be making him/her so very happy.

Yes! He (she?) told me how to get rid of cat guts in my back yard with Dawn Soap. Does MorbidT like gifs? If so, I'm going to be making him/her so very happy.
    She, but she's a lesbian, so you're,. um, right.

She, but she's a lesbian, so you're,. um, right.
    Finding out about people on this forum just gets better and better!

So speaking of The Walking Dead... The Governor totally reminds me of Bill on True Blood. It is very distracting.

Finding out about people on this forum just gets better and better!

So speaking of The Walking Dead... The Governor totally reminds me of Bill on True Blood. It is very distracting.
    I said exactly the same thing!

Daryl should ditch them all.

Thread Information