Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for everything Halloween!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Dang Miller, that is awesome!

My little "Grim Creeper":

My husband liked the Creeper head I made for my son and asked me to make him one, too. I couldn't decide what to be, then decided wth, I'll be a Creeper too. Mine has a bow :) So I spent a lot of time the last few weeks painting dang Creeper heads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    My little "Grim Creeper":

My husband liked the Creeper head I made for my son and asked me to make him one, too. I couldn't decide what to be, then decided wth, I'll be a Creeper too. Mine has a bow :) So I spent a lot of time the last few weeks painting dang Creeper heads!
    SUPER cute!!!!! And creepy AF ahahhaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I had to wrestle my kid for 20 goddamned minutes to get this thing on him and didn't get one picture that wasn't somewhat blurry. He was over it after wearing it for about 5 minutes.

Honestly I didn't even want to dress him up at all but my mother insisted I would regret it if I didn't. She's also the one who wanted the pictures of him.

He looks adorable WUE! How old is he?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He looks adorable WUE! How old is he?
    Thank you! He's like 8.5 months, the little ham.

I'm not uploading tons of photos, if you want our Facebook page info lmk

Friend has stuff from our party Saturday- starts at 4:42: https://youtu.be/UcyeeXCY-5o

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    SUPER cute!!!!! And creepy AF ahahhaha

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Halloween came down today (mostly) and I has the sads. We made the decision to get rid of the storage locker (10X30, almost full) and are putting it all in the garage. We played Haunter Tetris and it basically all fits - which...yeesh!! Now when anyone says 'where do you store all of that?!' We'll just say 'anywhere it fits.'

Oh, and of course we're planning for next year.

Shits comin together - if you want the link, let me know!!

A thread for everything Halloween!

Yo ghouls. I thought it would be fun to post pics of Halloween shit. I'll start with some pics from my house so far, I still have a lot to do but it's a pretty fun start. I'd love to see what you all got going on, decoration and costume wise!

[IMG][/IMG]
    A nice little wind-chime made from bones and bits my son always brings home. I like it so much I'm gonna keep it up all year.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Fun little view from the front.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Directional signage in case you get lost.

[IMG][/IMG]
    My sweet Lady Bones. (Look! She's got a widdle baybay!)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Some enemies that had to go.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Cute little family.

I made most of the stuff myself with a little thrift store/dollar store thrown in. I'm gonna keep updating as I go, so you've been warned.
    Last edited by Non_Saepe; 10-11-2018 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Editing because I can not figure out how to post photos
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Maybe Miller22 will pop on here and post Halloween stuff. She's the Halloween queen, although I'm pretty sure you qualify as some kind of Halloween royalty with all those decorations!

You've probably already seen our other Halloween thread, but there's some pics in here:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ight=halloween

ETA: just realized there aren't many pics in there. Maybe she posted them in preemie, or maybe they were taken down. There were a ton somewhere at one point.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-11-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Are those real bones on the wind chime

You win.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Are those real bones on the wind chime

You win.
    Hell yeah they are real! My son has a special gift for finding bones. Seriously. He brings home skulls and shit. Which I bleach for him. He's beautiful.

RBW, I'm still gonna check out the thread, thanks! I hope someone else posts some shit!

My neighbors do a kick ass job and even have a haunted house on beggars night. Gotta keep up with the damn Joneses.

I should clarify: ANIMAL BONES.

I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Hell yeah they are real! My son has a special gift for finding bones. Seriously. He brings home skulls and shit. Which I bleach for him. He's beautiful.

RBW, I'm still gonna check out the thread, thanks! I hope someone else posts some shit!

My neighbors do a kick ass job and even have a haunted house on beggars night. Gotta keep up with the damn Joneses.
    What is beggars night?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    What is beggars night?
    When the kids go around and beg for candy, trick-or-treating. Sometimes Beggars night is on Halloween but in Dayton if Halloween falls on a Friday or Saturday, they will adjust it because it be wild times here in the city on weekends.

Love the decorations!!!

I don't really do anything for Halloween, but I did get an invite to a party so I already got my costume....I am going as Waldo! Will post pics :)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Love the decorations!!!

I don't really do anything for Halloween, but I did get an invite to a party so I already got my costume....I am going as Waldo! Will post pics :)

Thank you Nic!

Do you mean Waldo from Where's Waldo?

My dude, myself, and younger son are going as Greek mythical characters (I minored in Classical Languages and Culture and talked then into it). I'm gonna be Medusa, my dude-Poseidon, and not sure about the little guy yet who turns 3 on Halloween!

My older son (12) is too cool to participate with us and is going as Pyro, whoever the fuck that is. All I know it's I have to buy him a gas mask.

Thank you Nic!

Do you mean Waldo from Where's Waldo?

My dude, myself, and younger son are going as Greek mythical characters (I minored in Classical Languages and Culture and talked then into it). I'm gonna be Medusa, my dude-Poseidon, and not sure about the little guy yet who turns 3 on Halloween!

My older son (12) is too cool to participate with us and is going as Pyro, whoever the fuck that is. All I know it's I have to buy him a gas mask.
    Yup! I got the red and white shirt, the cap, and the cane. I already wear glasses so I figured the costume would make perfect sense lol.

Yeah 12 is right around that age....my kids are 18 and 14 so they have been over it for a long time....

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yup! I got the red and white shirt, the cap, and the cane. I already wear glasses so I figured the costume would make perfect sense lol.

Yeah 12 is right around that age....my kids are 18 and 14 so they have been over it for a long time....
    That's awesome! There's gotta be something fun you can do with the whole "Where's Waldo?" thing...Like go hide under a table at a party and if someone finds you they get a million dollars.

That's awesome! There's gotta be something fun you can do with the whole "Where's Waldo?" thing...Like go hide under a table at a party and if someone finds you they get a million dollars.
    I figured I would just whack people with my cane.

When the kids go around and beg for candy, trick-or-treating. Sometimes Beggars night is on Halloween but in Dayton if Halloween falls on a Friday or Saturday, they will adjust it because it be wild times here in the city on weekends.
    must be a regional thing. I've never heard of kids trick or treating on any night except Halloween, although I could see why they might want to adjust it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    must be a regional thing. I've never heard of kids trick or treating on any night except Halloween, although I could see why they might want to adjust it.
    It almost seems like there aren't many trick or treaters anymore. We didn't get a single one the last 2 years. I will still buy candy, just in case...

It almost seems like there aren't many trick or treaters anymore. We didn't get a single one the last 2 years. I will still buy candy, just in case...
    It's like MDS all over again!

Thread Information