Thread: Maddox Derkosh (2) killed by African wild dog pack at Pittsburgh Zoo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WTF? You need a euthanize a rodent, you put it in a shoebox in the freezer. You need to euthanize quickly, you put it in a sock and introduce it to a wall.

Woo pet store knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    WTF? You need a euthanize a rodent, you put it in a shoebox in the freezer. You need to euthanize quickly, you put it in a sock and introduce it to a wall.

Woo pet store knowledge!
    YOU ARE NEVER PET SITTING FOR ME. I'd come home and one dog would have it's head all squished on the side. MEANIE.

I totally laughed at the bolded comment, you asshole.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar

Woo pet store knowledge!
    This is true!
    When I worked at a pet store someone brought in like 5 huge MEANNNN hamsters they didn't want anymore so the owner told me to put them in a clear plastic cricket bag one by one and smack them into the wall.

We do this when people need dead rats for their snakes. Normally it goes fine, no blood or anything. This time though...

The first hamster I put in a bag and smacked it into the wall and all of the sudden it was like the fucking thing exploded!!! Blood filled the bag!!! It was crazy!!! I immediately let the rest of the hamsters go outside in the woods.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    This is true!
    When I worked at a pet store someone brought in like 5 huge MEANNNN hamsters they didn't want anymore so the owner told me to put them in a clear plastic cricket bag one by one and smack them into the wall.

We do this when people need dead rats for their snakes. Normally it goes fine, no blood or anything. This time though...

The first hamster I put in a bag and smacked it into the wall and all of the sudden it was like the fucking thing exploded!!! Blood filled the bag!!! It was crazy!!! I immediately let the rest of the hamsters go outside in the woods.
    mean hamsters? do they fight hamsters?Is Mike Vick listening?

dimedropper

Woo pet store knowledge!
    lol your not dog sitting for me though

Thread Information