Thread: Julio Ramirez (25) died after being found unresponsive in a taxi after a night out with multiple unknown men

Julio Ramirez (25) died after being found unresponsive in a taxi after a night out with multiple unknown men

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 05:33 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    One of three things probably happened. Either his friend or someone else inside of the bar date rape drugged him, he went outside disoriented and the guys found him and offered to have him ride in their cab with him to get him home safe. He became unresponsive and they panicked and got out of the cab leaving him.

The could have drugged him as well seeing him outside, but I don't think that's likely. If he was already messed up enough to go with them, they wouldn't have needed to.

He also could have just overdosed on his own.

Sad no matter what because by all accounts he seems like he was a decent guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Someone drained his accounts and turned off his location sharing. Either someone purposefully drugged him to befriend and rob him or they took advantage of his intoxication to rob him.

Random thought, but it seems weird to me to use the "share location" app with a friend. Seems so random to me. Maybe it's a young person thing? I mean, I don't even do that with my husband

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Random thought, but it seems weird to me to use the "share location" app with a friend. Seems so random to me. Maybe it's a young person thing? I mean, I don't even do that with my husband
    I have shared my location with others when I am traveling. Otherwise, I don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He looked like a kid

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    He looked like a kid
    He looked like he could have been viewed as an easy target. I missed where someone drained his account in the days after and his phone was missing. He obviously had his phone outside of the club since he was texting his friend so I can only believe that the guys that took him with them in the cab are the ones involved. Between being outside the club and being found dead in the cab, his phone and wallet went missing. So it comes down to those three guys.

I've been having discussions on this. I had no idea that this was a thing either. I don't use an iPhone, but even if I did, no way would I want someone tracking me. It's bad enough that Google does it, but I don't really mind since I'm not trapping LOL. Nah seriously, I don't mind Google because I can see every place that I've went over the past years since Google released Android and developed their tracking tech. I figured that if I get lost, my husband can at least teach me, but it's a lot of steps.

He seems like a really good guy, and it's sad that someone decided to rob him after death. How would they know his pin number? Maybe he said it in his intoxicated state?

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I've been having discussions on this. I had no idea that this was a thing either. I don't use an iPhone, but even if I did, no way would I want someone tracking me. It's bad enough that Google does it, but I don't really mind since I'm not trapping LOL. Nah seriously, I don't mind Google because I can see every place that I've went over the past years since Google released Android and developed their tracking tech. I figured that if I get lost, my husband can at least teach me, but it's a lot of steps.

He seems like a really good guy, and it's sad that someone decided to rob him after death. How would they know his pin number? Maybe he said it in his intoxicated state?
    If someone tracked me, it would be embarrassing as I have no life and only go to work and then home

If someone tracked me, it would be embarrassing as I have no life and only go to work and then home
    Same. I take my son to therapy and that's it.

yeah. They'd have a more interesting time if they tracked my internet activity... maybe? But irl? From home to work, work to home with an occasional trip to pick up groceries. :yawn:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.advocate.com/crime/gay-bar-nyc-homicides

The deaths of two gay men in New York City were homicides, according to the city's medical examiner.

Last year, Julio Ramirez and John Umberger were found dead and had their bank accounts emptied. Both had gone to bars and had last been seen with several men.

Authorities confirmed the deaths as homicides on Friday, NBC News reports.

New York?s chief medical examiner?s office said that the two were killed by ?drug-facilitated theft.?

Twenty-five-year-old Ramirez was a social worker. His body was found in the back of a taxi after he left the Ritz Bar and Lounge with some men on April 20, 2022. Ramirez?s family said about $20,000 had been taken from his bank accounts.

His death was due to ?acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, heroin, cocaine, lidocaine, and ethanol," authorities said, NBC News reports.

Umberger, 33, was found about a month later after he and a couple of men left the Q, a gay bar in Hell?s Kitchen. He too died from ?acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, heroin, cocaine, lidocaine, and ethanol."

His bank accounts were also drained of about $20,000, according to his mother, Linda Clary. Clary has called on local authorities to raise awareness over the killings and the dangers to the LGBTQ+ community in New York.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/shattered-...y?id=102646898

Carlos Ramirez says it took nearly a year to get the toxicology report, and it confirmed what he knew in his heart ? his brother's death was a homicide. Three days after Julio Ramirez died, police say his bank accounts were drained. Officials found multiple drugs, including fentanyl, in his system.

But it was the death of 33-year-old John Umberger last June that's now leading to real answers, and it's largely because his mother Linda Clary, from outside Atlanta, has loudly refused to believe that her son died of an accidental overdose after a night on the town.

Police found Umberger dead in a New York apartment after he was seen leaving a bar with at least two men on a Saturday night. He, too, had fentanyl in his system, police said.

But this time, investigators tracked an SUV, a red Dodge Durango seen outside the apartment that led them to one of the alleged killers. Police say the big break was two cell phone videos showing Umberger as he lay dying.

For Clary, that was difficult to process.

"They recorded the video of my child, my son John, dying. And not only do they record it and they do nothing, but they snicker in the background," Clary said.

Three men, 35-year-old Jayqwan Hamilton, 30-year-old Jacob Barroso and 24-year-old Robert Demaio, are facing murder charges for the deaths of Umberger and Ramirez. Police say the three men, plus two others are part of a ring tied to at least 17 drugging and robbery cases.

Hamilton, Barroso and Demaio have all pleaded not guilty. Attorneys for Hamilton and Demaio did not respond to requests for comment. A lawyer for Barroso says he "has always maintained his innocence in this case."

Police also arrested two more suspects, 34-year-old Kenwood Allen and 26-year-old Sean Shirley, who are facing murder, robbery and larceny charges stemming from 26 alleged robberies that occurred between March and December of last year. Five people died, one of whom was Katie Gallagher. Allen is accused of second-degree murder in Gallagher's death.

Attorneys for Allen and Shirley did not respond to requests for comment.
    https://www.facebook.com/jayqwan.hamilton1

Well, at least they caught the fuckers! That's some cocktail of drugs they were using. How did they think that people weren't going to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well, at least they caught the fuckers! That's some cocktail of drugs they were using. How did they think that people weren't going to die?
    Seems like they wanted them to die....the gay guys, at least. So glad they made arrests!

DICK TIPS

I find it insane that it took almost a year to determine this. Maybe I'm being too aggressive, but the fact that his bank account(s) was drained is a huge red flag.

Thread Information