Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Connie Puff (53) arrested on multiple counts after she road rage Brake checked another vehicle, injuring 8 people

Connie Puff (53) arrested on multiple counts after she road rage Brake checked another vehicle, injuring 8 people

PORTLAND - A 53-year-old Milwaukie woman was arrested and charged in connection with what investigators think was a crash that started as a road rage incident.

Seven people were hurt in the crash on Interstate 205 Wednesday morning. Oregon State Police said 53-year-old Connie Poff and 27-year-old Mary Cochran were involved in a ?high-speed? road rage incident.

Poff pulled in front of Cochran?s Jeep and slammed on the brakes, leading Cochran to lose control and slam into a van with eight people inside, according to OSP.

The van?s driver and six passengers were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Cochran was also hurt.

On Friday, police arrested Poff for eight counts of assault, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, felony hit-and-run, and criminal mischief.

Cochran was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving and criminal mischief.

http://www.kgw.com/news/2-arrests-in...199586611.html

https://www.facebook.com/connie.poff.9

53 is a little old to be having that much road rage.

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post

53 is a little old to be having that much road rage.

It take a lot of years to build up a real rage. And menopause.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Ugh, I have road rage but I play within the rules. Flipping someone off and yelling at them, in my book, is fair game. If you start driving like an asshole I will just call the cops on you. Get out of your car?? Well, it's everyone for themselves. People be cray.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Ugh, I have road rage but I play within the rules. Flipping someone off and yelling at them, in my book, is fair game. If you start driving like an asshole I will just call the cops on you. Get out of your car?? Well, it's everyone for themselves. People be cray.
    I need to learn from you. I threw a slushy in someones window once on the freeway. I didn't see the cop and got a ticket and my DL taken for 90 days.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I need to learn from you. I threw a slushy in someones window once on the freeway. I didn't see the cop and got a ticket and my DL taken for 90 days.
    I was worse with road rage when I was younger. I threw a shake at someone before and followed someone into a parking lot, just to intimate them. Now I check myself before I wreck myself because people really are crazy. The whole getting out of the car stuff scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I was worse with road rage when I was younger. I threw a shake at someone before and followed someone into a parking lot, just to intimate them. Now I check myself before I wreck myself because people really are crazy. The whole getting out of the car stuff scares me.
    Yeah I followed someone home once. They ran in their house. Now I am like you dumbass they could have got out of their car and shot you.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Yeah I followed someone home once. They ran in their house. Now I am like you dumbass they could have got out of their car and shot you.
    exactly. i went back to work and told my boss what happened. He was all "you could have gotten yourself killed! don't ever let me hear about you do anything insanely stupid again!!" Yeah, I was a little shit and should have gotten my butt whooped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I only brake check people when they are all up my ass and tailgating like mad. I hate driving!
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Not that a bat is going to stop a bullet, but yeah.. I gots me a bat for those really sketchy moments.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I have definitely tailed people. And then driven alongside them and flipped them off for an excessive amount of time. And booed them.

I think I'm gonna put off getting my license a bit longer. Or buy a raincoat for those flying beverage moments.

I had a guy follow me once because I flipped him off for driving like a jackass. I pulled into a parking lot and grabbed my taser. He got out of his car and started walking toward mine. I got out because I had my kid in the car. I was shaking the entire time. I just said, "Look dude, My kids in the car and I WILL tase your fucking ass and then call the cops. you need to fucking GO." He got back in his car and drove off. I got in my car and cried. I was fucking terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Not that a bat is going to stop a bullet, but yeah.. I gots me a bat for those really sketchy moments.
    I keep a crowbar in my backseat for the same reason.

I once had a dickhead chase me down the freeway because He tried to fly by me and another car before the lanes merged into one, So I got up next to the other car and matched speed to block him. He tailgated me, so I tapped my brakes a few times which royally pissed him off. He was shaking his fist at me, and tailgating me in and out of traffic... I ended up flipping him off and making a last minute exit to throw him off.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I had a guy follow me once because I flipped him off for driving like a jackass. I pulled into a parking lot and grabbed my taser. He got out of his car and started walking toward mine. I got out because I had my kid in the car. I was shaking the entire time. I just said, "Look dude, My kids in the car and I WILL tase your fucking ass and then call the cops. you need to fucking GO." He got back in his car and drove off. I got in my car and cried. I was fucking terrified.
    Omit the crying, and that was pretty awesome. You pretty much told him to get back in the car or get fucked up. Haha.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I was scared though. He was a big dude and I had my kid. And I had my taser in hand zappin it and shit. I really wish I would have just zapped his ass and been done.

I was scared though. He was a big dude and I had my kid. And I had my taser in hand zappin it and shit. I really wish I would have just zapped his ass and been done.
    Police reports, paperwork, testifying, lineups, etc, etc. Nah, you're better off. Tazer in hand? haha, yea, that is pretty cool until the breakdown.

Well next time I tell the story ill leave the crying out. I'm not sure if he realized I was a chick until I got out of the car

Well next time I tell the story ill leave the crying out. I'm not sure if he realized I was a chick until I got out of the car
    It's made my stories better.

It always amazes me how people in their Mom van's with the little stick families on the rear windows act like such jerks with their kids in the car.

Now me I'm very mellow behind the wheel. Once in a while I'll tap the horn if someone is too wrapped up in their phone call to see that the light has changed. But that's about it. And people with the souped up trucks or sporty cars, I expect to drive like idiots, and I keep my distance. But when the kid car jockey cuts me off, flips me off, or whatever? Well I'm disgusted. Little chucky is going to be driving before you know it and this is the example you set?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I once had a black man call me a cracker once.

When drivers do stupid things I just give them a thumbs down and shake my head at them.

I boo them. It always startles them.

I look forward to booing once it's too warm to have the car windows rolled up.

I've started giving a thumbs up. That makes them mad.

Thread Information