Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carter Davis (17) and Natalie Henderson (17) murdered

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I guess he acted really nutty in court today. The dailymail said he was talking to himself and petting a pretend dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He could legit be crazy, or just pretending to be in court. Petting the fake dog sounds like acting to me. He knows he's fucked.
    Angie, that's what I was thinking....he might have not been a good killer to get away with it, but he might know how to get an insanity defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Angie, that's what I was thinking....he might have not been a good killer to get away with it, but he might know how to get an insanity defense.
    I guess it's possible he had some type of manic thing going on. He's about the right age...20. Personally, I think it's just drug withdrawal.

Some of the friend's of the victim say that Natalie and Carter had just started to see each other.
    I've changed my mind- I don't think these two kids were doing drugs. If they were, maybe weed or something, but they don't really seem like the type. Both were very involved in sports.

Some people were questioning why these two kids were out there so late at night. DUH. Sex. But something else occurred to me after my daughter mentioned it. What about Pokemon??? They could have met up to play some Pokemon and "cuddle" a little.
    IMO, I think they were at the wrong place...at the wrong time.

I guess it's possible he had some type of manic thing going on. He's about the right age...20. Personally, I think it's just drug withdrawal.

Some of the friend's of the victim say that Natalie and Carter had just started to see each other.
    I've changed my mind- I don't think these two kids were doing drugs. If they were, maybe weed or something, but they don't really seem like the type. Both were very involved in sports.

Some people were questioning why these two kids were out there so late at night. DUH. Sex. But something else occurred to me after my daughter mentioned it. What about Pokemon??? They could have met up to play some Pokemon and "cuddle" a little.
    IMO, I think they were at the wrong place...at the wrong time.
    Word Berm! I just figured they were having a J and getting their freak on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

It looks like Jeff has had some serious issues in the past.

It looks like all events involved a gun, knife, or sword.

Feb. 18, 2010 (READ)

Roswell Police were called to a house on Northgate Way after reports of a juvenile in a yard with a gun.Officers spoke with Marsha Hazelwood, Johnny's mother. Johnny Hazelwood showed officers what turned out to be a toy gun. The mother said she would talk with her son about it. No other actions were taken.

March 11, 2011 (READ)

Police were called to the home on Northgate Way after Jeffrey Hazelwood was reported missing. According to the report, Hazelwood left a note stating he was going to see if he could survive in the woods for a couple of days. He reportedly left with $80 and a Sig Sauer 9 mm handgun that he took from his grandfather. Hazelwood later called his grandfather and told him that he was with his mother in Woodstock. He agreed to return home to Roswell and the search for him was called off.

Sept. 22, 2011 (READ)

Police were called to the home after reports of a domestic dispute between father and son. Responding officers found Walter Hazelwood arguing with his stepson, Jeffery. Walter Hazelwood told officers that his stepson snuck out the house a few days before and wasn't following his rules. The stepson told police that he didn't want to listen to the rules. After speaking with officers, Jeffrey Hazelwood said he would try to listen to his stepfather. No further action was taken.

Dec. 4, 2011 (READ)

Police were called to the house after reports of a juvenile swinging a sword in the front yard. The juvenile, later identified as Jeffrey Hazelwood, told responding officers that he was swinging the sword because he was practicing karate. Walter Hazelwood said that he didn't know that the juvenile was in the front yard and that he wasn't supposed to be there.

A man who lives across the street told officers that Jeffrey had been swinging the sword and throwing knives into trees. The neighbor told police that his family was uncomfortable with Jeffrey's actions. The neighbor said that the juvenile was deadly and he didn't want him around his house. He said he'd had several previous incident with Jeffrey Hazelwood. He requested that Jeffrey Hazelwood be issued a criminal trespass warning not to enter his property.

The officer told Jeffrey Hazelwood that he was issuing him a criminal trespass warning not to enter his neighbor's property. Both Hazelwood and the neighbor signed the warning. Officers warned Hazelwood of the dangers of playing with weapons and advised him to do so in the back yard of the home under the supervision of his guardians.

May 11, 2012 (READ)

Police were called to the home by Sherri Hicks, who stated that she was Jeffrey Hazelwood's mother. She said that the Hazelwoods were Jeffrey's legal guardians, but she had papers that showed she had visitation rights.

Walter Hazelwood told officers that there had been an incident a few days earlier, and that Hicks "would have to find her own supervision from then on." Portions of this incident report are redacted.

Police told Walter that he could be held in contempt of court if he refused to allow the supervision. Walter then agreed to let Jeffrey go with Hicks, but he had to be back in two days. The officer told Hicks that she could lose visitation rights if she didn't have Jeffrey back by then.

RELATED | Police report released in Roswell teens' deaths

April 30, 2013 (READ)

Police were called to the home by Marsha Hazelwood, who said that Jeffrey had taken knives and a sword from a gun safe.

Parts of the report are redacted.

Jeffrey Hazelwood told officers that he didn't want to talk to anyone about his problem. He said he didn't want to hurt himself, but had thoughts about it in the past.

Marsha Hazelwood told officers that Jeffrey had stated weeks earlier that "he was going to blow and people were going to get hurt." He didn't say who, when or how, and that he didn't have a plan, the report said.

Feb. 20, 2016 (READ)

Police were called to the home after Walter Hazelwood reported that a gun was missing from his gun case. Jeffrey Hazelwood is listed as a suspect.

April 27, 2016 (READ)

Jeffrey Hazelwood is listed as a "person involved" after police were called to the home on a report of a suspicious person. No other details were given.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ro...pect/292330921

And this
    Hazelwood's friend also brought up Hazelwood's struggles with schizophrenia, anxiety and that he may have Asperger's Syndrome.

"When he went away to get treated, he would come back and take his medicine," the friend said. "Then he would stop because, like a lot of mentally ill people, they think they are better and they don't need it anymore."
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ro...rson/291953934

Doesn't sound like he was in his right mind at all. He was still wearing his mask when he got gas at the store.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/st...tore/289816815
    Hollon wasn't able to provide the video to 11Alive, but she described to us what it shows.

“He stopped to get gas,” she said. “He was still wearing his mask.

Still wearing a mask, she explains, just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed two teenagers.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 08-10-2016 at 01:12 AM.

It looks like Jeff has had some serious issues in the past.

It looks like all events involved a gun, knife, or sword.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ro...pect/292330921

And this
    http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ro...rson/291953934

Doesn't sound like he was in his right mind at all. He was still wearing his mask when he got gas at the store.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/st...tore/289816815
    Fucking HELL

I guess Jeff did some pretty freaky things with their bodies.

http://www.10tv.com/article/medical-...ed-executioner

I guess Jeff did some pretty freaky things with their bodies.

http://www.10tv.com/article/medical-...ed-executioner
    Ow Jeffff. Kid reallllllly lost his shit evidently. This is sad the whole way round.

I don't know if I believe Jeff was the one that stripped them naked tho. It's possible they were already like that when Jeff showed up.
    I do think he posed them between the two vehicles.

Natalie, who was found naked, was in a sexually suggestive position, and Carter, shirtless and wearing athletic shorts, was found with his arms stretched out in a cross-like position, according to police statements that accompanied the autopsy reports. Neither was wearing shoes.
    Both teens were found on their backs in an empty parking space between their cars, Carter’s black Toyota Camry and Natalie’s Honda CRV.
    Weird
    The teenager also had a feather in her hair, the police said.
    http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...emium-referral

Here was something I noticed in another article. Even at 9- he must have been a bad kid for the judge to say this
    His grandparents had custody of young Jeff, but Hazelwood’s mother, the former Sherri Hazelwood and later Sherri Hicks, was ordered to pay $40 a week in child support, according to documents filed in Fulton County Superior Court. In 2005, her parents took her to court, claiming she was more than $12,000 behind in payments.

Ten days after Jeffrey’s 9th birthday, his mother was ordered to attend counseling with him twice a month and by herself once a month, court documents show. Sherri Hicks was also ordered to stick to a visitation schedule with her son.

“It is the hope of the parties that by doing the things set out herein, Ms. Hicks will learn how to parent a child with severe behavior issues so that one day they can be reunited in the same household,” a document dated July 20, 2005, states.
    http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...court-f/nsDqG/

NEW DETAILS:

Jeff Hazelwood, 20, appeared at preliminary hearing Friday afternoon
    Roswell police said Hazelwood said he was present during the entire incident, police said
    He said he saw the bodies fall and how they had fallen, police said.
    He admitted to going into the vehicle and taking the female?s credit card from her purse and using it, police said. That was in an interview the following day, police said.
    Surveillance video from a Cherokee County gas station showed the suspect in a V for Vendetta mask, which police said they found in Hazelwood's car when they took him into custody.
    Roswell police detective became emotional during testimony about the killings.
    The court found probably cause on two counts of felony murder, aggravated assault, one count of sexual battery, one count of identity theft, two counts of theft by taking and two counts of possession of firearm during the commission of a felony.
    The case is set for Sept. 9 for a grand jury.
    Hazelwood said he became ?curious? when he saw the vehicle going to the back of the Publix store

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nort...ourt/426461188

Some charges are probably going to be added

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/ros...t-for-p/nsJHs/

Damn, I guess I was wrong.

What a sick fuck.

I was hoping these kids were blitz attacked, and didn't know what hit them. That doesn't sound like the case He ordered her to get naked, sexually assaulted her, shot her in the head, then left her body in a sexually suggestive manner to further degrade her. I have a feeling the state is going to seek death.

I hope his lawyer isn't going to plead not guilty by reason of insanity. Because he said he acted weird in court because he was nervous.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Here was something I noticed in another article. Even at 9- he must have been a bad kid for the judge to say this
    Ms. Hicks will learn how to parent a child with severe behavior issues so that one day they can be reunited in the same household
    I wonder if we are going to hear a bunch more awful things he has done between 2005 and this crime?

In this photo he resembles Richard Ramirez. Dude has crazy eyes.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/r...t-being/nsKKp/

assassins dont generally get caught within 48 hours, dude.
    also, if he is taking notes in court and they aren't total gibberish, that is going to make that angle tougher to believe.

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_ne...911796e64.html

Affidavit explains how Hazelwood was determined as a suspect in Roswell double murders

(Oct. 5, 2016)Saturday marked two months since the tragic deaths of Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis shook and devastated the Roswell and Woodstock communities.

Henderson, a student at Roswell High School and Davis, a student at River Ridge, were preparing for their senior years.

The man charged with their murders, 20-year-old Jeffrey Andrew Hazelwood was arrested and jailed within 48 hours.

Hazelwood, faces two counts of malice murder and nine additional charges related to the crime.

The question of a motive for the crime and connection to the victims remains unreleased, but a constant throughout the investigation, a silver SUV.

A recent acquisition of the search warrant recounts how Roswell Police Department's investigation led them to Hazelwood.

Video footage of Henderson and Davis's vehicles entering the parking lot behind Publix at King Plaza was obtained from a UPS Store surveillance cameras.

Shortly after a male is seen walking towards the vehicles, then fleeing.

A silver SUV was seen on surveillance footage leaving the parking lot via the Hwy. 92 exit.

Detectives believed the vehicle in question to be either a Honda Passport or Isuzu Rodeo, there were distinguishable characteristics to pinpoint the vehicle.

"The vehicle had visible damage to the area of the rear passenger side quarter panel."

"A noticeable difference in coloring between the rear and front wheels, with the front wheel being darker."

A transaction posted using Natalie Henderson's debit card at the Flash Foods gas station in Woodstock, alerted Roswell Police Department and Detective Johnson was sent to the location to investigate.

Johnson was able to get surveillance footage from the gas station.

A male subject matching the one seen on King Plaza footage, was on Flash Foods footage using Henderson?s debit card to purchase gas for a silver SUV.

Despite the missing license plate, police were able to confirm the vehicle at the gas station was the one at King Plaza based on damage and difference in wheel coloring.

An offline search was conducted by Roswell Detectives for these two types of vehicles, specifying either white or silver and registration existing in Fulton and Cobb Counties.

The search returned a vehicle registered to Walter Hazelwood.

Upon further investigation, it was discovered Hazelwood has a grandson, Jeffrey Andrew Hazelwood, who has "dark shoulder length hair," similar to the suspect.

Detectives located the Honda Passport at the home of Kelsey Bonham, later identified as Hazelwood's girlfriend.

Law enforcement identified the distinguishing damage and difference in wheel color, confirming this was the vehicle seen at the Flash Foods and Publix.

A man matching Hazelwood's description was seen leaving the Bonham home and travelled to a QT gas station at Highway 92 and Mabry Road.

Detectives followed the vehicle and observed the suspect prior to making an arrest.

The address listed on Jeffrey Hazelwood?s driver?s license matched where the vehicle was registered.

Roswell Police Department was able to obtain a search warrant based on probably cause that evidence existed in the home.

His grandparents ?recollected to detectives that the room was locked by a deadbolt and they were told never to enter,? but specific reasons are unknown.

Items "seized pursuant to this Search Warrant," could include; ?bodily fluids, blood, trace and DNA evidence, firearms, ammunition, shell casings, clothing with blood, electronic devices or financial transaction cards in names other than Jeffrey or Jefferey Andrew Hazelwood.?

Within parameters of the search warrant, detectives vouchered a "note pad with writings about being 'Schizo'" as being collected from ?first room on the left," identified by his grandparents, Walter and Marsha Hazelwood, as belonging to Jeffrey.

Detective Roger Marbut affirmed that "this inventory is a true and detailed account of all instruments, articles or things," collected and listed on the property receipt.

It was previously suggested at the preliminary hearing by his defense attorneys that Hazelwood suffers from schizophrenia and other mental diagnoses but according to Detective Zachary Frommer, no further details are being disclosed in this open investigation.

Hazelwood's defense attorney previously declined to comment on his mental state.

Black jackets, electronic tablets, an iPod, a pair of boots and boxer shorts were seized.

It is not uncommon for any and all "electronic storage devices, as well as all related peripherals," to be seized because the accused ?may store the information in random order with deceptive file names,? and/or in different locations.

The search warrant states that evidence relating to these crimes may possibly exist on "computers and related storage media."

Hazelwood's case has yet to be presented to the grand jury, prosecution has until Nov. 1 to do so.

*Information contained within this story were sourced from an affidavit for a search warrant issued in this investigation by the Municipal Court of Roswell*
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Another new article:

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/ne...er-1/336227482

Neighbor said she feared accused Roswell teens murderer

(Oct. 14, 2016) ROSWELL, Ga. -- A Roswell woman claims an accused killer stalked her family for years before he was accused of killing two high school students.

Jeffrey Hazelwood is charged in the deaths of Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis. The 17-year-olds were found dead behind a Roswell Publix on August 1. Investigators said they had each been shot once in the head.

A Roswell resident who lived across the street from Hazelwood for 10 years said his strange behavior as a child became terrifying in his teen years.

"He would just sit by the window and the minute we would walk out the door he would be there, generally with some sort of a weapon, aiming it or swinging it around," she said. "He shot BBs into our windows -- particularly targeting my older daughter's bedroom window."

"He would stalk us at the school bus," she continued. "I had two daughters that he would stalk in first and fifth grade, and he would follow us through the neighborhood."

The neighbor said 2012 -- when Hazelwood was around 15 -- was the worst.

"Things really deteriorated," she said. "He broke into our house while we were in it and my husband was out of town. I went and talked to the grandparents and reached out to them rather than call the police immediately and I regret that now I should not have waited until subsequent events to call the police."

Hazelwood apologized for the break-in, she said, but continued to threaten her family despite numerous complaints to his grandparents.

"It was multiple times, multiple conversations with them, by phone and in person and they didn't do anything," she said.

Police issued a "no trespass" order keeping him off their property, but her family eventually moved. She believes Carter Davis and Natalie Henderson were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and said her heart goes out both families.

"I can't even imagine," she said. "It was hell living across from him but I just can't even imagine what they're going through."

Hazelwood's defense attorneys say he is severely mentally ill. The case is expected to go before a grand jury sometime in the next two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

How freaking sad. So the victims didn't even know their killer? This psycho dude just happened to see them drive behind the store and decide to kill them? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Just reading the article about the experiences of his former neighbors shows dude was effed up.

A man accused of killing two 17-year-olds behind a supermarket in an Atlanta suburb has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Jeffrey Hazelwood was sentenced Wednesday after he pleaded guilty but mentally ill to murder charges.

Carter Davis and Natalie Henderson were shot to death Aug. 1 in Roswell.

Davis had lived in Rapid City during part of his high school years before moving to Georgia. He was about to start his senior year at River Ridge High School.

Henderson was preparing for her senior year at Roswell High School when she was killed.
    http://www.blackhillsfox.com/content...422821064.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    He looks JUST like my daughter's ex. Just like him. Could be brothers.

God, I hate that kid.
    Update. He's not my daughter's ex anymore.

They have a baby due in two months.

I'm so triggered by this photo.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Update. He's not my daughter's ex anymore.

They have a baby due in two months.

I'm so triggered by this photo.

HOLY SHIT.

GIRLS.. amirite?

All I can say is, he better be a stand up guy and do things right. No tellin' what'll happen to him if he doesn't.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This should be in solved, yo

Thread Information