Page 331 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    eh, my lack of posts is a mystery. i get shy. ha. i spend waaaaay tooo much time on here but you'd never know.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whackjob again.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    jodi's charges are Charges: 1 count of premeditated 1st-degree murder or the alternative of felony murder - does any one know what is needed to prove the felony murder?
    http://www.supreme.state.az.us/court...id/page32b.htm
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

If any of that makes sense. My eyes started to cross after the first paragraph.

jodi's charges are Charges: 1 count of premeditated 1st-degree murder or the alternative of felony murder - does any one know what is needed to prove the felony murder?
    For the felony murder rule in all U.S. jurisdictions, see felony murder rule.
    Arizona abolished all common law criminal concepts and replaced them with criminal statutes.[1] The felony murder rule survives in Arizona by current statutory law. The felony murder rule holds that a killing of a person occurring in the course of, or in the immediate flight from, the commission of the following crimes is considered murder in the first degree:[2]

Sexual Conduct with a minor
    Sexual Assault
    Molestation of a child
    Terrorism
    Marijuana offenses
    Dangerous drug offenses
    Narcotics offenses
    The use of minors in drug offenses
    Drive by shooting
    Kidnapping
    Burglary
    Arson
    Robbery
    Escape
    Child abuse
    Unlawful flight from a pursuing law enforcement vehicle
    A person convicted of murder in the first degree faces possible sentences of life imprisonment or, when aggravating factors exist, the death penalty

I thought they said she commited Burglary by stealing his journals afterwards
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Felony murder is murder during the commission of a felony. In Jodi's case they're using the fact that she had a gun. She created burglary by entering a swelling with intent to commit a crime.

First degree murder is any murder that is willful and premeditated. Felony murder is typically first degree. Felony murder might be a little easier to prove in that they don't have to show that she intended to kill Travis, only that his death occurred during the commission of a felony.

Dwelling, rather.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Huffington Post is using my pictures of the house after it was cleaned and on the market.
    Oh huh? Did you take the actual pics?

Yes I did. All the ones of the house once it had been cleaned and vacant.
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Yes I did. All the ones of the house once it had been cleaned and vacant.
    Ahh i see. I didn't know this.
    How? i mean, are you the owner or in real estate or something? did you clean it? Soirry for all the questions.

I had no idea Travis was this big. He's a lot bigger than I originally thought.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Hadn't he been working out and losing weight though? And thus the shower pictures he supposedly wanted taken? Or is that all defense bullshit?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I don't think he's THAT big. Regardless of how big he is or small she is, when you go cray cray, you could totally take someone down the way she did. It's all about the adrenaline. That and he probably didn't see it coming. It's a lot easier to take someone down when they don't expect it. And all the stabbing shows that it was a passion kill. She killed him. Alone. No ninjas, no bedroom intruders, bitch went fucking nuts and raged. I don't see why that is so hard to comprehend.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I don't think he's THAT big. Regardless of how big he is or small she is, when you go cray cray, you could totally take someone down the way she did. It's all about the adrenaline. That and he probably didn't see it coming. It's a lot easier to take someone down when they don't expect it. And all the stabbing shows that it was a passion kill. She killed him. Alone. No ninjas, no bedroom intruders, bitch went fucking nuts and raged. I don't see why that is so hard to comprehend.
    Well, no, he's not Fat Albert or anything, but he's too big for Jodi to have dragged him in the sequence they say she did, I don't give a fuck how much adrenalin is flowing. She killed him, without ninjas, but their theory is bullshit.

So if one of your kids went "cray cray" could they take you down?

Dragging someone on a bloody, slippery tile floor doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Dragging someone on a bloody, slippery tile floor doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult.
    There's a lot of carpet in between the bathroom and the path they allege she dragged him back and forth through.

Well, no, he's not Fat Albert or anything, but he's too big for Jodi to have dragged him in the sequence they say she did, I don't give a fuck how much adrenalin is flowing. She killed him, without ninjas, but their theory is bullshit.
    Ahhh ok, I misunderstood then. Their theory could very well be wrong, but she definitely coulda dragged him on bloody/wet tile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    So if one of your kids went "cray cray" could they take you down?
    Bitch please. Comparing a 6 year old to a grown man and woman is ridic. BUT, if I weren't expecting it and they attacked me from behind and incapacitated me so that I couldn't get away, then yes.

YES!!

There's a lot of carpet in between the bathroom and the path they allege she dragged him back and forth through.
    Ya, I don't think she drug him back and forth...I don't see that happening. I think the attack happened at the end of the hall, and then she dragged him to the bathroom to finish it off.

Still need your footing. Not to mention the intense physicality of the attack itself.

Yeah, plus , isn't dead weight a lot heavier. This is what i heard anyway. He had to be 200 pounds or more.

Bitch please. Comparing a 6 year old to a grown man and woman is ridic. BUT, if I weren't expecting it and they attacked me from behind and incapacitated me so that I couldn't get away, then yes.
    That's the thing, no it's not. If a dude is 6'4" and heavy, and his chick is 5' nothing, then it's like comparing a child to an adult.

And to say "size doesn't matter" is fucking ridiculous. I don't even know where to begin with that one.

So you're saying your kids could take you as a team?

Meh, I thought they were just saying that she dragged him back to the bathroom. Adrenaline can make people do some pretty amazing shit, much more amazing than dragging a somewhat chubby dude across a few feet of carpet. (example: http://www.nbc12.com/story/19152108/...s-fathers-life)

My husband is kind of chubby and I'm pretty small. I'm going to conduct an experiment As if he doesn't already think I'm weird enough.

Actually it's all tile from where his throat was slit to the bathroom so no, I don't think it would have been difficult for a crazed JA to have dragged him back.

The more I see of Pre Paid Legal Events and/or Mormom gatherings the more horrible they seem.

Thread Information