Page 834 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    I'm also Team Edward and Team Travis!!!!!!
    Jodi can go take a sweet suck of wormi's ass.
    It makes me feel good that we would all choose the vampire, since Jodi would obviously be team Jacob - I mean, she did want to go vampire hunting with her BF...

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

Is that the ME? He's kinda hot...
    don't forget about the hottie detective

Ooooohh! Yes! How could I forget!!! I concur!!!
    Heeheeheeeeeee! I totally thought of the guy that pulled her over for her plates being upside down. I was like, "well, we all have different tastes..." LOL! ;)

(Although he seemed like a nice man...)

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    You're welcome!

Nighty night everyone. Sleep tight. Don't let Donovan's bed bugs bite!

Hee hee...I love how we are all calling dibs.

Nurmi is still up for grabs. Anyone....anyone??
    Ha ha ha ha ha this seriously made me LOL.

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justice11 again.*
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm also Team Edward and Team Travis!!!!!!
    Jodi can go take a sweet suck of wormi's ass.
    EWWWWWWWWWWW Wormi's ass is the LAST image I want in my head right before bed. OMGOSH!!!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Heeheeheeeeeee! I totally thought of the guy that pulled her over for her plates being upside down. I was like, "well, we all have different tastes..." LOL! ;)

LMFAO!!!! Yes...that would've been...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

That's him!!!! He's the one I call!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWW Wormi's ass is the LAST image I want in my head right before bed. OMGOSH!!!!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMAO!!! WhyNOT????? He's so yummy ChelseyDawn!!!

Lol! I don't even remember that guy.

It makes me feel good that we would all choose the vampire, since Jodi would obviously be team Jacob - I mean, she did want to go vampire hunting with her BF...
    Exactly what I was thinking. It's like you're in my head!

Justice - I'm a read-a-holic too!! I actually read the twilight series, but it was quite a while ago (I skimmed a lot of it, I must admit - like the 5 million pages of moping in book 2). I tried to watch the first movie and almost died. I totally couldn't remember Edwards name, lol!

I'm currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series - his fantasy series. Just finished the WOT series. Am also listening to all the Sherlock Holmes (wish HE were on this case too!!!). Next up I think I'm going to re-read Princess Bride because its hillarious and its been a few years.

If you like fantasy, look into Brandon Sanderson. He might just be my absolute favorite author now!!! Love him. Such unique worlds and style. Start with Mistborn series and Elantris. I LOVE the new epic series he is starting - The Way of Kings. You know a book is good when its over 1,000 pages and you really don't want it to end!! :)

Sorry, I could talk about books ALL day!
    I downloaded The Complete Sherlock Holmes on my kindle for free a while back. It's really interesting to watch the BBC Sherlock series after you read the stories each episode is based on.

Do you read Margaret Atwood at all? Oryx & Crake and The Year of the Flood are both great (I love some of her earlier books too, but those are the most recent).
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Listen...I thought I was doing everyone a goddamned selfless favor by leaving the Budget Rental Car dude Raphael Colombo, up for grabs!!! Who wants to tap that ass?

Oh, and Jacob is waaaaayyyyy too good for Jodi.
    She can be Team Volturi.

(Yep, I'm letting my true nerd colors show tonight!)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I like the silver fox from the sheriff's office. I'll take that one.
    silver fox??

LMAO!!! WhyNOT????? He's so yummy ChelseyDawn!!!
    Shahoolie, why must you hate me so much to give me such nightmares?!?!?! ;) Seriously, I am so disgusted I can't even express it - and I know a lot of words to use for disgust, but none come even REMOTELY close.

silver fox??

He looks like the dad from Psych!!!

silver fox??

Justice - I'm a read-a-holic too!! I actually read the twilight series, but it was quite a while ago (I skimmed a lot of it, I must admit - like the 5 million pages of moping in book 2). I tried to watch the first movie and almost died. I totally couldn't remember Edwards name, lol!

I'm currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series - his fantasy series. Just finished the WOT series. Am also listening to all the Sherlock Holmes (wish HE were on this case too!!!). Next up I think I'm going to re-read Princess Bride because its hillarious and its been a few years.

If you like fantasy, look into Brandon Sanderson. He might just be my absolute favorite author now!!! Love him. Such unique worlds and style. Start with Mistborn series and Elantris. I LOVE the new epic series he is starting - The Way of Kings. You know a book is good when its over 1,000 pages and you really don't want it to end!! :)

Sorry, I could talk about books ALL day!

And amen to team Jodi - yuck! Like once a week I get the stupid compulsion to look on the jodiariasisinnocent page and I always end up wanting to stab myself with a fork after reading their asinine comments!!!
    Thanks! I'll check it out. I don't want to hijack this thread, but you must check out Diana Gabaldon. She is one of my favorite authors!

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like you're in my head!
    Yea!!! Happy dance!!

PS: This is you and me right now Justice! ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justice11 again. Man - I feel like I am ALWAYS getting that for you! Dang it!

Shahoolie, why must you hate me so much to give me such nightmares?!?!?! ;) Seriously, I am so disgusted I can't even express it - and I know a lot of words to use for disgust, but none come even REMOTELY close.
    LOL!! I know, I'm pretty grossed out over here too... ugh. Can't believe the mental image I conjured up...BLECH!!
    But I do love you dearly
    No you can go off to dreamland with thoughts of Johnny Depp, David Beckham, Josh Duhamel...or any other hot-ass you'd tap!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    They should have cleared her schedule so there weren't breaks like this. It has to mess with the jury and their memories.
    I think it was Chris Williams, reporter in Arizona? that said their courts are overwhelmed. Not enough Judges and too many criminals. I think he is the same one that tweeted one day when court hadn't started yet, the jury box was full! of criminals Judge Stephens was going through sentencings with before we could hear more Jodi lies. Chris is a good one to check his tweets, he is always updating what is going on.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I downloaded The Complete Sherlock Holmes on my kindle for free a while back. It's really interesting to watch the BBC Sherlock series after you read the stories each episode is based on.

Do you read Margaret Atwood at all? Oryx & Crake and The Year of the Flood are both great (I love some of her earlier books too, but those are the most recent).
    Actually I have some of hers' on my Nook, but haven't gotten to them yet. Good to hear a recommendation. I'll read those after I finish the series I'm on now.

I'm doing the Sherlock ones on audiobook - my hubby loves books but hates to read, so we do a lot of audiobooks too and he LOVES Sherlock Holmes cause his dad used to read them to him and his siblings (his dad owns more books than most public libraries...and that's not an exaggeration AT ALL.). I'm definitely eager to watch the episodes after having listened to the books. I've finished the first two volumes and am on the last one!! :)

That Jodi is innocent site is a joke. It's like 5 people kissing each other's butts and hating on Travis. I don't talk about it here because I don't want to give them any attention.

But, they suck. Like, really, really, really suck. They posted this today, "the world is a better place now that Travis isn't in it." I. Hate. That. Site.

Thread Information