Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ten people shot and killed at Tops Market in Buffalo, NY in race hate crime; suspect has been arrested

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I take a couple of days off from the news and see this.

I'm in tears.
    My hubby and I had just returned from shopping and came home to see the news. I was balling just thinking about the innocent people who were going about their normal lives on that day. It is sickening.

I feel like no one (besides here) is talking about this. If it was a black person who was racist and killed a bunch of white people, angry people would be blasting it all over facebook. but mine has been relatively quiet about this. It sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I feel like no one (besides here) is talking about this. If it was a black person who was racist and killed a bunch of white people, angry people would be blasting it all over facebook. but mine has been relatively quiet about this. It sickens me.
    I was JUST about to say this! Honestly. How was I able to escape even hearing about this at all until Monday? Granted, I wasn't reading news alerts or on here, but I shouldn't have been able to escape a story like this by even trying. If the races were reversed it would be ALL OVER THE PLACE.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://abcnews.go.com/US/experts-qu...ry?id=84748865

After Buffalo shooting, experts question whether America can face its far-right extremism problem

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/experts-qu...ry?id=84748865

After Buffalo shooting, experts question whether America can face its far-right extremism problem
    Not while far-right extremists are part of our government.

My Facebook is raging about this one - but that's probably because it hit so close to home for all of us. This one feels a lot more personal because it happened in my hometown. I know that's a shitty way to feel, because this one ifs no different from all the other fucking hate crimes, but it just feels a lot more ... I can't think of a good word ... real, maybe?
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    My Facebook is raging about this one - but that's probably because it hit so close to home for all of us. This one feels a lot more personal because it happened in my hometown. I know that's a shitty way to feel, because this one ifs no different from all the other fucking hate crimes, but it just feels a lot more ... I can't think of a good word ... real, maybe?
    I get that and am sorry. It has to be totally surreal to think of something like this happening so close to you. And to know it was just normal people going about doing normal things makes it even more shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Possibly true, I am on the complete other side.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I get that and am sorry. It has to be totally surreal to think of something like this happening so close to you. And to know it was just normal people going about doing normal things makes it even more shocking.
    One man was picking up a birthday cake for his son/grandson. This one hit me in the feels.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If you're a T-mobile customer, they have a 3 month trial of Wal-Mart+. I know for sure that I'm not going into a grocery store anytime soon.

That poor child's birthday is ruined forever. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    One man was picking up a birthday cake for his son/grandson. This one hit me in the feels.
    Yeah. Me, too.

I'm looking for good places to donate. I know the Thurman Thomas Foundation is collecting donations, and just donated 100K to the families. I might go with them, because I trust him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eave-rcna29570

911 dispatcher accused of hanging up on store employee during Buffalo shooting call
    Oh wow.

A 911 operator should know why someone is whispering. If she couldnt hear her, shouldn't she have called her back?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...eave-rcna29570

911 dispatcher accused of hanging up on store employee during Buffalo shooting call
    Typical bullshit from 911. At least it seems that way with all of the stories you hear of operators being assholes to people.

In other news, people are commenting on news stories about the shooter saying things like, "Why do they have to mention that he's white? They always have to make everything about race".

BECAUSE HE TARGETED BLACK PEOPLE AND HE HIMSELF CONFIRMED THAT WAS THE MOTIVE KAREN

People piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Typical bullshit from 911. At least it seems that way with all of the stories you hear of operators being assholes to people.

In other news, people are commenting on news stories about the shooter saying things like, "Why do they have to mention that he's white? They always have to make everything about race".

BECAUSE HE TARGETED BLACK PEOPLE AND HE HIMSELF CONFIRMED THAT WAS THE MOTIVE KAREN

People piss me off.
    Yeah, he traveled for hours to specifically kill black people. I think the fact that he was white is very relevant.

Why that posted twice is beyond my understanding.
    Last edited by Nomad; 05-20-2022 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Double post

Seriously. The people who "don't know why race is relevant" are the idiotic people who claim racism doesn't exist.

On another site I saw a picture of a cat this guy mutilated and posted online, dont worry I wont post it here. I heard whispers that this kid was mentally ill. No he was not. He is a classic Psychopath.

They're all accomplices. They were aware that it was going to happen and they did nothing. They did nothing because they wanted it to happen.

Why would anyone be surprised that an ex federal agent is a racist piece of shit? The entire system is racist from the get go.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/15/us/bu...ing/index.html

Buffalo grocery store mass shooter apologizes for racist attack and receives sentence of life in prison

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/15/us/bu...ing/index.html

Buffalo grocery store mass shooter apologizes for racist attack and receives sentence of life in prison
    Honestly, im glad this shit wasnt dragged out, he was convicted in under a year.

I know a lot of people disagree with it, but he deserved the death penalty. He killed people because they were black. Put him down or kevansvault him.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Honestly, im glad this shit wasnt dragged out, he was convicted in under a year.

I know a lot of people disagree with it, but he deserved the death penalty. He killed people because they were black. Put him down or kevansvault him.
    I'm on board with this.

Thread Information