Thread: Ship aground off Italy; 3 bodies found, 69 missing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    HG, you realize that the pizza was well paid for in the cost of the cruise right? lol
    Ahh but you underestimate how much late night pizza i consumed on a 7 day cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Right, but the point is, cruises are all inclusive, so YOU CAN EAT AS MUCH PIZZA AS YOU WANT. No extra charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Ahh but you underestimate how much late night pizza i consumed on a 7 day cruise.
    I did a seven day cruise, yes it was fun, but I felt like I was trapped inside an expesnive bar, and yes I did smuggle in booze. Still dropped about $1,200 on tips, excursions, beer booze and wine though. Cheaper just to hang on my boat for shizzle.

Oh and we did the formal dining every night, amazing food. We lucked out to have our own private table.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yea, when I hear there's gonna be open bar somewhere, I think to myself "someone is gonna lose here, and it ain't gonna be me."

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I did a seven day cruise, yes it was fun, but I felt like I was trapped inside an expesnive bar, and yes I did smuggle in booze. Still dropped about $1,200 on tips, excursions, beer booze and wine though. Cheaper just to hang on my boat for shizzle.

Oh and we did the formal dining every night, amazing food. We lucked out to have our own private table.

You guys hiring?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yea Pcp, since you sail a lot i see it probably didnt feel worth it for the 7 day.
    I was more excited for the destinations than the cruise itself so i had to take the long one.
    Ive done the three day cruise and I think thats the perfect amount of time, but you cant go too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, when I hear there's gonna be open bar somewhere, I think to myself "someone is gonna lose here, and it ain't gonna be me."
    I love this so much

Yea Pcp, since you sail a lot i see it probably didnt feel worth it for the 7 day.
    I was more excited for the destinations than the cruise itself so i had to take the long one.
    Ive done the three day cruise and I think thats the perfect amount of time, but you cant go too far.
    Lulz.

I love this so much
    The destinations were great, we did Cozumel, Grand Caymans and then Montego Bay in Jamaica. By the time we got to Jamaica we were done with the "excursions" as some of them were a rip off. & days to me was just too long, it was fun though and V really liked it, probably more than me. The thing that tripped me out is how you would meet some people on a ship with like 4500 people on it and see them everyday and party, that was pretty cool. Here are some pics.

View out of our suite, Galveston Bay before departure

Suite..

At sea with V

Lulz

Formal dining, it was so awesome. Most people skip it but it's like five star food and free.

Hammered in Cozumel, that was the best excursion. $30 each for unlimited drinks. We ordered margaritas and then had them pour a shot of mezcal in it. Smoked some real cubans, sailed a Hobie, soaked up sun.

Voyager of the Seas, immense ship.

beach in Jamaica

On ship

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

You guys hiring?
    It was ridiculous, but it was a honeymoon.

It was ridiculous, but it was a honeymoon.
    That doesn't answer my question.

Also, do I have to join your cult, or can I just get the job?

I wanna know what the alleged feminists think about this one. Are we all equal, or do women go first? Anyone care to chime in? Cause I get being pissed about the captain abandoning ship. I mean it's literally a crime. But if it's every (wo)man for themselves, I don't see a problem here.

I spent a few hundred dollars on drinks and trinkets/souvenirs/whatnot. Most expensive were the excursions, but they're optional.
    Last edited by zeebee; 01-17-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information