Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2741

Thread: ZOMBIES: The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I feel like the constant back and forth is confusing. Like, is he good or not?!?! Pick one! lol
    I think the writers are doing that on purpose.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think the writers are doing that on purpose.
    Fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Fuckers.
    They killed off Glen and Rick so I dont like them. I know a lot of people didnt like Rick, but he made the show for me. It wasnt the same after her left. I miss Michonne too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

They killed off Glen and Rick so I dont like them. I know a lot of people didnt like Rick, but he made the show for me. It wasnt the same after her left. I miss Michonne too.
    I think Carl was the hardest one for me. And that moment when they showed all those heads on the sticks...they killed off way too many main people at once. It was too much.

Is Michonne coming back? Like Maggie did? I mean, they didn't kill her off...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think Carl was the hardest one for me. And that moment when they showed all those heads on the sticks...they killed off way too many main people at once. It was too much.

Is Michonne coming back? Like Maggie did? I mean, they didn't kill her off...
    Yeah the Carl thing and the heads on sticks was messed up. Im pretty sure there is only 1 episode left so we shall see if Michonne comes back.

Yeah the Carl thing and the heads on sticks was messed up. Im pretty sure there is only 1 episode left so we shall see if Michonne comes back.
    They had 8 episodes so far this season, and they just did the mid-season finale. So I would think they have at least another 8 left?

They had 8 episodes so far this season, and they just did the mid-season finale. So I would think they have at least another 8 left?
    Oh you may be right.

Anybody else gonna watch the final episode of TWD?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

That was literally the worst episode.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    That was literally the worst episode.
    lol Just watched it. Anticlimatic. Was Daryl leaving to look for Rick and Michonne? I was so confused with the ending bc last time we saw Rick he was in a plane with that Judas chick.

I think Daryl was just riding off on his bike into the wild blue yonder minus the sunset because he's a mysterious loner like that. That was the sappiest episode of the show ever I think. Oh and Negan's a total pussy now, crying over killing Glen and wanting to be forgiven.

I missed like 5 episodes and I feel like I didnt miss anything at all.

I think its because IDGAF about the new people.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-21-2022 at 06:36 AM.

I missed like 5 episodes and I feel like I didnt miss anything at all.

I think its because IDGAF about the new people.
    I haven't watched last night's final episode yet, but I saw the others. I am kinda like "meh" about this last season.

I haven't watched last night's final episode yet, but I saw the others. I am kinda like "meh" about this last season.
    Im not going to lie, I cried a little bit.

Im not going to lie, I cried a little bit.
    Which part?

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Which part?
    I repped you bc I dont want any spoilers.

I repped you bc I dont want any spoilers.
    Thanks! I came here without thinking there might be spoilers. I will watch it when I get home from work today so I am sure I will be on here posting tomorrow.

Okay I saw it. Some parts were okay, but I expected it to kind of end slow and on a mostly good note.

So there is a new show coming out next year, with Rick and Michonne??? I wonder who else will be on it.

Okay I saw it. Some parts were okay, but I expected it to kind of end slow and on a mostly good note.

So there is a new show coming out next year, with Rick and Michonne??? I wonder who else will be on it.
    Theres like 3 spin offs. One is Daryl Dixon, and TWD NYC with Negan and Maggie. I think Carol said shes done with the franchise.

Theres like 3 spin offs. One is Daryl Dixon, and TWD NYC with Negan and Maggie. I think Carol said shes done with the franchise.
    That kind of annoys me that they are putting a few people on one new show, then someone else on another, etc. I think one of the good things about The Walking Dead was the chemistry between the characters; I don't think they will do okay being separate.

Why stop the show just to do a new "spinoff"? I thought the ratings were going down so that's why it ended. If that's the case, a few spinoff shows probably won't do well.

That kind of annoys me that they are putting a few people on one new show, then someone else on another, etc. I think one of the good things about The Walking Dead was the chemistry between the characters; I don't think they will do okay being separate.

Why stop the show just to do a new "spinoff"? I thought the ratings were going down so that's why it ended. If that's the case, a few spinoff shows probably won't do well.
    The last season sucked and I didnt like any of the new people. I think they shouldnt have killed so many main people off, especially Rick. Why kill off Rick, just to have him on the spin off?

Did you see the talking dead? Rick and Glen werent even there.

The last season sucked and I didnt like any of the new people. I think they shouldnt have killed so many main people off, especially Rick. Why kill off Rick, just to have him on the spin off?

Did you see the talking dead? Rick and Glen werent even there.
    No, I never watch the talking dead stuff.

Did they really kill off Rick though? It seemed like it was up in the air, and then the way they showed him at the end of the season finale confused me. Was that their way of telling everyone he was still alive? Or was that supposed to be something happened a long time ago?

And maybe I missed some episodes but I can't remember how Michonne just disappeared from the show. The time gaps between episodes/seasons made it really hard to keep up and follow along. Half the people I couldn't even tell you their names.

No, I never watch the talking dead stuff.

Did they really kill off Rick though? It seemed like it was up in the air, and then the way they showed him at the end of the season finale confused me. Was that their way of telling everyone he was still alive? Or was that supposed to be something happened a long time ago?

And maybe I missed some episodes but I can't remember how Michonne just disappeared from the show. The time gaps between episodes/seasons made it really hard to keep up and follow along. Half the people I couldn't even tell you their names.
    I meant they got rid of Rick, didnt kill him off, sorry. Last time we saw him was in a helicopter with that Jadas chick. I dont know how he ended up with Michonne, or why they didnt go back to Alexandria.

I dont remember exactly what happened to Michonne, but I think she "went on a mission" somewhere. Kind of like how Maggie did when she was gone from the show.

I think the show started to suck when the lady writer/producer with the blonde hair left. Half the time it doesnt make sense. Then they expect us to care about people that havent been on long/forget about the OG's they killed off.

I meant they got rid of Rick, didnt kill him off, sorry. Last time we saw him was in a helicopter with that Jadas chick. I dont know how he ended up with Michonne, or why they didnt go back to Alexandria.

I dont remember exactly what happened to Michonne, but I think she "went on a mission" somewhere. Kind of like how Maggie did when she was gone from the show.

I think the show started to suck when the lady writer/producer with the blonde hair left. Half the time it doesnt make sense. Then they expect us to care about people that havent been on long/forget about the OG's they killed off.
    Yeah, I get it. On one hand, it would be boring and predictable if all the original characters managed to stay alive the whole time. Plus, I wonder if it a lot of the character deaths were done because the actor/actress didn't want to continue with the show.

Ive been commenting on this thread for almost 10 years-now its done. Im a little

Thread Information