Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sayah Deal (1) died after being locked in a car and her father refused to let anyone break his new car's window or tow the car

Sayah Deal (1) died after being locked in a car and her father refused to let anyone break his new car's window or tow the car

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 02:49 PM.

WTH? The father needs to be locked in a hot car without the air conditioning. I would allow him to have the cops, the brother, and the girlfriend locked in there with him for company. That's more than that poor girl had. There wasn't one brain between the whole bunch.

They should
    Have beat his ass and broke the windows anyways.

I tried hard to find his Facebook so I could tell all his stupid ass family and friends about what I thought about him, but alas, I couldn't find it.

But seriously, everyone in this story should have the book thrown at them. I read somewhere that the car was a Nissan Altima. Not a Range Rover, Porsche, etc. Not that that would've been a good reason to not bust the damn window! God! I'm so angry at the stupidity and materialism in this story! This asshole didn't deserve a child in the first place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I tried hard to find his Facebook so I could tell all his stupid ass family and friends about what I thought about him, but alas, I couldn't find it.

But seriously, everyone in this story should have the book thrown at them. I read somewhere that the car was a Nissan Altima. Not a Range Rover, Porsche, etc. Not that that would've been a good reason to not bust the damn window! God! I'm so angry at the stupidity and materialism in this story! This asshole didn't deserve a child in the first place!
    I don't think that's allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This. I don't know if it's a hard and fast rule or not, but I don't think you're supposed to go real life with death threads on here.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Really?!
    Well I hope all his friends and family turn their backs on him. At least the smart ones. I read that his mother is supporting him.
    This was in no way a tragic accident. This "accident" could've been 1,000,000,000,000,000x avoided if this poor baby girl had a parent that wasn't so materialistic.

If any of his friends and family come here supporting him, I'm allowed to tear their ass a new one?

If any of his friends and family come here supporting him, I'm allowed to tear their ass a new one?
    I believe if they come here and post, it's free game. However, make sure to keep in mind how they post before you respond....if they come in and act nice, I don't think a bunch of hate thrown at them is appropriate.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I believe if they come here and post, it's free game. However, make sure to keep in mind how they post before you respond....if they come in and act nice, I don't think a bunch of hate thrown at them is appropriate.
    I'll try my best, but I really don't tolerate idiots. I have many a strained relationship with my husband's family, because they're all everything on Facebook is a fact idiots.

So he cared more about his car than his kid.
    Cool. Mandatory vasectomy coming up.

How many of us would have just broke the window, charges be damned?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

A lot of people cared more about his car than his kid.
    I don't think you could be charged with breaking a window. At least, I hope the judge would throw that conviction out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

I carry one of those window breaker/seat belt cutters in my car for an emergency. It is very easy to use and I would have used it. Besides, I need a vacation.

I have one, too. So handy.

So money was the problem? I've never had this happen but I know a bunch of companies that are willing to help especially for a fucking baby! years ago we got locked out of our house in the middle of winter (in Arkansas, so it wasn't completely freezing and we sat in a vehicle even though it wasn't on it kept the wind away) and didn't have the money for a few days to pay for it but a locksmith still came out and let us pay later. This was a fucking baby locked in a vehicle though! I don't think they'd be like "fuck off, you're on your own if you can't pay." fuck these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Found his FB

https://www.facebook.com/YFNJerz

Other than horrified, I don't know how to feel about this. How can there be two completely different stories here? One says the father wouldn't let anyone break the window, the other one says the police wouldn't let anyone break the window. Which is it? And wouldn't the police have the final say in a life and death situation? This is horrible.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    So money was the problem? I've never had this happen but I know a bunch of companies that are willing to help especially for a fucking baby! years ago we got locked out of our house in the middle of winter (in Arkansas, so it wasn't completely freezing and we sat in a vehicle even though it wasn't on it kept the wind away) and didn't have the money for a few days to pay for it but a locksmith still came out and let us pay later. This was a fucking baby locked in a vehicle though! I don't think they'd be like "fuck off, you're on your own if you can't pay." fuck these people.
    I am wondering if he/they didn't tell the locksmith that a baby was locked in the car. Around here, they will unlock for free if a child is in the car. I kind of thought that was standard practice for cars with all the hot car deaths of kids.

After about an hour, officers smashed a window and took the child out, but her body was in ?rigor mortis,? the arrest report said.
    I don't know how long it takes for rigor to set in for an infant, but this seems hinkey. I have a horrible feeling she was dead when she was locked in the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I don't know how long it takes for rigor to set in for an infant, but this seems hinkey. I have a horrible feeling she was dead when she was locked in the car.
    Ooh, could explain why the dad was delaying breaking the window.

Still, cops should've broken it right away.

It doesnt set in right away...Im with you thinking she was dead before being locked in the car.

In the my experience the police officer asked if he could break the window and I said YES. The use a wedge and a pump thing to open the door a little bit, then they use a wire to try to push the unlock button.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ooh, could explain why the dad was delaying breaking the window.

Still, cops should've broken it right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    It doesnt set in right away...Im with you thinking she was dead before being locked in the car.

In the my experience the police officer asked if he could break the window and I said YES. The use a wedge and a pump thing to open the door a little bit, then they use a wire to try to push the unlock button.
    I think Puzz is on to something!

Back in my LE days everyone carried a slim jim and we unlocked cars all the time. That was in the mid to late 90's and there were some computerized cars out there, but nothing like today's cars, so I guess that's why it's different. I would think that when a kid's life is on the line though, NO ONE would have to get permission to break a window. Heck, here in Florida I can legally break a window at any time if I see an animal left in a hot car....surely a kid's life is at least as valuable in lawmakers' minds?

I've been reading comments on his Facebook. There's so many people constantly commenting that I can't find the comment, but the aunt of the poor dead baby says he killed her for spilling juice (in the car?).
    There's got to be a lot more to this story. Pieces are missing from this puzzle and he's hiding them in his pockets.
    Also, he's supposedly out on bail.
    Regardless of if she was already dead before being locked in the car, everyone that didn't help unlock the car needs to be severely punished. Heads need to roll!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm with you on this. Rigor takes a while to kick in so either that baby was dead and put in there, or the baby had to have been in there for several hours. I hope they do a thorough autopsy.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Yeah it's super weird, like if the air conditioning was actually on would the baby have even died?
    Honestly as a bystander I would've walked up and broken the shit lol. Idgaf.
    But I feel like there is a lot more going on here.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information