Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2424

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

Or maybe he didn't want her grabbing her stuff in fear that she had a weapon or would use her stuff as a weapon. I've had friends who used to act like this girl when they drank. Needless to say I cut those ties pretty quickly.

Excuse me I am new here, I thought all forums are moderated, but I notice there is some consistent obscene attacks made against members when they correct other people.

I politely corrected one error (Post 2108 ) and that member then sent me a Reputation comment saying "f**k off"

I noticed another member corrected someone, fairly politely I thought, and that person was openly abused with foul language.

Females in both of the above cases. Aren't there any rules in place here? Or does everyone just behave like rude vulgar bullies? What is the point of speaking if people are allowed to behave this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Wills View Post
    Excuse me I am new here, I thought all forums are moderated, but I notice there is some consistent obscene attacks made against members when they correct other people.

I politely corrected one error (Post 2108 ) and that member then sent me a Reputation comment saying "f**k off"

I noticed another member corrected someone, fairly politely I thought, and that person was openly abused with foul language.

Females in both of the above cases. Aren't there any rules in place here? Or does everyone just behave like rude vulgar bullies? What is the point of speaking if people are allowed to behave this way?
    Nah, this thread just bring out the pissiness in us. It's been locked several times
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

There are rules but people also need to know this is the internet. I am not going to censor anyone just because you don't like crude language or if someone tells you to fuck off. You need a thicker skin if you are bothered by that.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Could you provide evidence of this? Nothing I have heard indicates that she tried to ever leave and was prevented from doing so. Rather the evidence is to the contrary, that she would not leave when told to.
    I already provided you the evidence of this one page back. I'm not going around in circles with you on this. You're making it out as if he had zero responsibility in this and you're wrong. I'm not talking about what the courts will decide or say, I'm talking about in reality. You don't keep giving a girl homemade vodka after she's already exhibited irrational behavior then be all, "No baby, don't go. I'll take care of you in the morning" if you feel like your life is in danger.

He admitted himself that he gave her too much to drink and even bragged about how good his homebrew was since it had had such a profound effect on her. She went to gather her things and said "Goodnight" more than once and he said to stay more than once. He created a situation that was dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dad thinking -

They're sort of basing the prosecution on the High Court case where the lady jumped out of the toilet window to escape her partner - he was charged with Murder (blank on the case name, will update when found), but Dad's thinking like us, he likely won't be charged, the level of evidence isn't high enough to prove without a doubt that he acted improperly causing her to go over the edge. Agreed he's a cockhead, but that doesn't make him guilty. Also thinks probably won't get a lesser charge because again, the evidence isn't strong enough.

I was thinking even something to do with holding her hostage in a sense, but again he's not charged with that. So He's probably going to walk as we assumed, however we've manage to document his assholery online, so I at least am comfortable that his dating future should be somewhat difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Prosecution case based on - Royal v R 1991 High Court Case

But if you read in, that has a lot more direct evidence.

I sense a Zimmerman in him. He's gotten off so many times that he'll start thinking he's invincible. Even if he does walk, we haven't heard the last of him, I'm sure.

I second that, BB

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Nah, this thread just bring out the pissiness in us. It's been locked several times
    How's that? Why are people getting upset? It seems to me here is a young man, charged and possibly facing 20 years in prison after being put up on very weak charges, and the court case shows that he has a good chance of being acquitted. So isn't this a reason to be happy that a young life is preserved?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    There are rules but people also need to know this is the internet. I am not going to censor anyone just because you don't like crude language or if someone tells you to fuck off. You need a thicker skin if you are bothered by that.
    The rules state this
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Someone posted an obscene hateful comment to me without provocation. So I only can assume the rules are there just for showt? If that is the case, I intend to give as good as I get.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Prosecution case based on - Royal v R 1991 High Court Case But if you read in, that has a lot more direct evidence.
    Could you explain please?

Google.

How's that? Why are people getting upset? It seems to me here is a young man, charged and possibly facing 20 years in prison after being put up on very weak charges, and the court case shows that he has a good chance of being acquitted. So isn't this a reason to be happy that a young life is preserved?

The rules state this
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Someone posted an obscene hateful comment to me without provocation. So I only can assume the rules are there just for showt? If that is the case, I intend to give as good as I get.

Could you explain please?
    Quit being a Pansy. If you got bad rep, it's because someone thought you deserved it. Unwritten rule of MDS: Don't complain about getting smote or you lose all credibility.

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-15-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I sense a Zimmerman in him. He's gotten off so many times that he'll start thinking he's invincible. Even if he does walk, we haven't heard the last of him, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I second that, BB
    This is what I am thinking. His ego is insanely large already.

Dad thinking -

They're sort of basing the prosecution on the High Court case where the lady jumped out of the toilet window to escape her partner - he was charged with Murder (blank on the case name, will update when found), but Dad's thinking like us, he likely won't be charged, the level of evidence isn't high enough to prove without a doubt that he acted improperly causing her to go over the edge. Agreed he's a cockhead, but that doesn't make him guilty. Also thinks probably won't get a lesser charge because again, the evidence isn't strong enough.

I was thinking even something to do with holding her hostage in a sense, but again he's not charged with that. So He's probably going to walk as we assumed, however we've manage to document his assholery online, so I at least am comfortable that his dating future should be somewhat difficult.
    Prosecution case based on - Royal v R 1991 High Court Case

But if you read in, that has a lot more direct evidence.
    Thank you Daisy!

Quit being a Pansy. If you got bad rep, it's because someone thought you deserved it. Unwritten rule of MDS: Don't complain about getting smote or you lose all credibility.
    No I politely corrected someone and got abused. That shows people here are immature, carrying on like bratty children when they cant admit they are wrong.

Ok Boston thanks for the tip, I think I have this place worked out now. The rules are just for show and not to be observed, and everyone freely behaves like an asshole at will. Got it.

So to Angiebla go fuck yourself with a cheese grater, then grow up.

Cheers .

No I politely corrected someone and got abused. That shows people here are immature, carrying on like bratty children when they cant admit they are wrong.

Ok Boston thanks for the tip, I think I have this place worked out now. The rules are just for show and not to be observed, and everyone freely behaves like an asshole at will. Got it.

So to Angiebla go fuck yourself with a cheese grater, then grow up.

Cheers .
    I smote you because you came here apparently knowing every fact of this case as if you were there, acting very condescending towards others, and not accepting/reading back in the thread where information was posted and asking people to provide said information to you. Anyone who takes up for Gable is an asshole. Even if he didn't kill her, he's still a terrible person.

I didn't publicly call you out, and I could have been nicer about it, but that's how I felt at the time. You said I had my facts wrong, a I disagree.

Anyways, this thread is about Warriena and Gable, not you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Who the fuck ARE all these people?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    People who obviously have never ventured in to a forum before. If Stella thinks we're bad, he should see some of the others.

Hey, Stella. We're TAME compared to most. We're a nice "Starter Kit" for you. You still complained about getting smote. You could have just smote Angie back in private. But you're obviously a douche.

8 minutes of audio from the night, including her final moments. Warning, it's obviously disturbing to listen to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e4stsAEdt8

She's fucking hammered beyond belief. He is clearly not intoxicated, and well aware of the state she was in. It's been stated that the neighbour said that her feet were dangling over the side while she was saying "I want to go home". If that's the case, then the audio would have me concluding that he was holding her over the side of the balcony at that time. He was not inside when she climbed over, as he would claim.

http://www.news.com.au/national/quee...ee6fa474f631fd

Nick Casey, a hairdresser, was visiting a friend in the apartment two levels beneath that belonging to Tostee, when he heard cries for help from above.

When he went to the balcony and looked up, he saw a woman lowering herself over the balustrade.

"I heard her say, 'I want to go home'. I heard her say, 'help' and at that point I said to her, 'go back inside' and it wasn?t long after that she fell."

The prosecution has said she climbed over, on her own, out of fear (after he went inside and locked the door). That's their whole case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by strozzapreti View Post
    8 minutes of audio from the night, including her final moments. Warning, it's obviously disturbing to listen to:

She's fucking hammered beyond belief. He is clearly not intoxicated, and well aware of the state she was in. It's been stated that the neighbour said that her feet were dangling over the side while she was saying "I want to go home". If that's the case, then the audio would have me concluding that he was holding her over the side of the balcony at that time. He was not inside when she climbed over, as he would claim.
    I'm not sure we can trust the neighbor's account of what she was saying. If anything, she could have been saying it again after being locked out. I don't think he lowered her or was even on the balcony when she fell since on the recording you can also hear a faint scream and then him repeating "fuck" over and over again. This is how I believe he knew damn well that she had fallen, despite what some people think. This and what he was saying to his Dad. There's no way he didn't know she was dead.

I DO agree with him being coherent while she was completely plastered and he is fully responsible for plying her with alcohol to that point. He even tried to get her to drink more and she said it was disgusting and wouldn't. He's a horrible person and is responsible for putting her in that dangerous situation IMHO.

If a bar can be held responsible for over pouring and someone killing someone in an accident after leaving their establishment, how is he not responsible when he gives her buttloads of homebrewed Vodka and she ends up a pancake?

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    A hydra. Cut off one head, three grow.

That audio is creepy af.

Quote Originally Posted by strozzapreti View Post

that is so freaky!!!! and I couldn't understand 75% of it!!

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    that is so freaky!!!! and I couldn't understand 75% of it!!
    There's not a moment in that audio where he sounds scared or in fear for his life. In fact he sounds completely in control at all times. It makes me wonder whether he was engaging her, against her will, in some kind of sick, bondage fantasy. He was pissed off at points, but never afraid. There's way too much scope for assumptions in this audio.

Some of the people on the Facebook trial group are idiots!
    She was raped.
    He threw her off of the balcony.
    The neighbor was in on it.
    Aliens abducted the real Gable.
    Most of those are exaggerations, but the people in that group are making up facts to go along with stupid theories. 😠

Thread Information