How to spell "Kelli"

How to spell "Heifer"

What constitutes a conspiracy

Irony.

& how not to be a cunt.
    Things Kelli doesn't understand:

How to scam properly

How to work for a living

How to not look like a moron in front of tens of millions of people on national television

How to not die

Woah, same time same place baby.
    Last edited by puke; 12-30-2018 at 10:51 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

C'mon person, you can't be trolling this random dead chicks thread for no reason. How do you know her?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

10 pages of bitterness 😂 yeah she ripped off people and that does make her a useless twatwaffle. But you?re beating a dead horse.....oh I mean feeding a fed horse (PETA friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yep. We're all the terrible human beings. Not a psycho with a massive hard-on for a thread no one else cares about. We never have had family members come here and poor out their heart to us freaks and then have thanked us for our empathy and understanding. Not the person getting shit from everyone for their bullshit. That's how society works, right? Also, you would have had to have taken the time to search for where my location is to know how BFE it actually is, so well done! And you're methadone joke doesn't really play. If I was doing this instead of drugs to stave off the boredom, why would I need to attend a methadone clinic? Am I volunteering at one? Also, you're jab at the large amount of heroin use in my area is not well researched, as most people with any kind actual knowledge of heroin anymore would reference Suboxone as opposed to methadone (for future internet sick burns). Also, your joke, while meant to sting a bit, I'd assume, got nothing but an amused "heh" because I'm way too much of a pussy to ever even consider using heroin. So I hope you take these critiques to heart the next time you want to troll on the internet.
    If you didn't care about me or the thread, nobody forced you to reply to my comment. And no, I didn't look it up, I've just always been pretty good with geography. It's not like Ohio has too many parts that couldn't qualify for the "bumfuck" label anyway. I guess they don't teach geography for the GED classes at the Suboxone (my mistake!) clinic then? They're apparently also not teaching you the difference between your and you're. I guess you still have a long way to go. But I have faith in you. Soon you'll get clean, get that GED, and won't meet the same fate as Kelli! Then maybe you'll escape the ironic fate of being featured on this very website!

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I still think it's hilarious the chick just sent pictures of the phones.
    It wouldn't be hilarious to you if you were one of the people who got scammed out of your hard earned money by this obese leech.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    C'mon person, you can't be trolling this random dead chicks thread for no reason. How do you know her?
    I don't. I just felt like offering my two cents about her, and was (and still am) amused by all the self righteous twats here who felt the need to respond to my initial post.

Quote Originally Posted by obesekelly View Post
    I don't. I just felt like offering my two cents about her, and was (and still am) amused by all the self righteous twats here who felt the need to respond to my initial post.

All those hateful words from you are just 2 cents worth?

I mean, I don't disagree that your words here have little value but I'm still somewhat taken aback. It's rare to see an accurate critical self-assessment from such an unnecessarily belligerent poster

& I'm with Puke on this. I want to know what your connection is too. If you bothered to read any other threads on this site before making a complete dick out of yourself, you'd realise how unusual it is to have people sign up for the sole purpose of hurling abuse at one specific person. As I said earlier, this doesn't even happen in threads about people who've committed heinous crimes & not even in threads where the perpetrator's family turns up to defend them ffs.

Yet here were are in a thread that may contain the pettiest crime on this entire site & somehow it "just happens" to attract a string of brand new accounts all hurling the same angry, outraged (& at this point incredibly fucking boring) abuse at a dead woman.

Meh she wasn’t a good person, she scammed people and I don’t see why people are defending her. I don’t think she should have died for those crimes, but it’s annoying when people act like people are saints after their dead because they are dead.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, she was an arsehole for at least a part of her life, that's for sure. It's just really fucking weird that out of all the horrific crimes on this site it's an ebay scammer that gets 10 pages of rabid, hate-filled rants. It doesn't make sense unless this is someone with a personal connection to her. It goes quiet for a while & then a new username pops up & starts spewing the same belligerent shit. They could at least make an effort to adopt a slightly different persona

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, she was an arsehole for at least a part of her life, that's for sure. It's just really fucking weird that out of all the horrific crimes on this site it's an ebay scammer that gets 10 pages of rabid, hate-filled rants. It doesn't make sense unless this is someone with a personal connection to her. It goes quiet for a while & then a new username pops up & starts spewing the same belligerent shit. They could at least make an effort to adopt a slightly different persona
    This ObeseKelly person absolutely knows/knew her. You don't come on a site, pick a username indicative of the person you're about to start trashing and then go apeshit all over a thread like this if you don't have a personal vendetta against the person.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

All those hateful words from you are just 2 cents worth?

I mean, I don't disagree that your words here have little value but I'm still somewhat taken aback. It's rare to see an accurate critical self-assessment from such an unnecessarily belligerent poster

& I'm with Puke on this. I want to know what your connection is too. If you bothered to read any other threads on this site before making a complete dick out of yourself, you'd realise how unusual it is to have people sign up for the sole purpose of hurling abuse at one specific person. As I said earlier, this doesn't even happen in threads about people who've committed heinous crimes & not even in threads where the perpetrator's family turns up to defend them ffs.

Yet here were are in a thread that may contain the pettiest crime on this entire site & somehow it "just happens" to attract a string of brand new accounts all hurling the same angry, outraged (& at this point incredibly fucking boring) abuse at a dead woman.
    Actually, a couple of people here were the ones that were unnecessarily belligerent to me. I was simply giving back what I got. :)

But no, I don't know her. This is a famous Judge Judy case that was popular on the internet and YouTube over a decade ago (I remember seeing it back in 2007 I believe), and still has plenty of Reddit/Imgur threads and YouTube videos about it. Whenever anyone asks for an update on Kelli, they're usually pointed to this thread. Considering that, is it really strange that occasionally a random person or two will pop in and make a comment to ridicule her? If anything it would be weird if that DIDN'T happen considering the nature of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This ObeseKelly person absolutely knows/knew her. You don't come on a site, pick a username indicative of the person you're about to start trashing and then go apeshit all over a thread like this if you don't have a personal vendetta against the person.
    "Apeshit?" Lol, I just signed up to make my initial comment. The only reason I'm still here is because you guys are an interesting combination of amusing and baffling.

"Apeshit?" Lol, I just signed up to make my initial comment. The only reason I'm still here is because you guys are an interesting combination of amusing and baffling.
    Amusing, yes, but baffling? I don't know about that. The users here are pretty straightforward with their opinions and reasons for being here.

But this thread got me to watch that Judge Judy clip, and I generally don't watch things like that. This Kelli person was definitely a scam artist, and not a very good one at that. I'm not glad she's dead, as I don't wish that one anyone, but she definitely wasn't going to win any humanitarian awards in her lifetime.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Actually, a couple of people here were the ones that were unnecessarily belligerent to me. I was simply giving back what I got. :)

But no, I don't know her. This is a famous Judge Judy case that was popular on the internet and YouTube over a decade ago (I remember seeing it back in 2007 I believe), and still has plenty of Reddit/Imgur threads and YouTube videos about it. Whenever anyone asks for an update on Kelli, they're usually pointed to this thread. Considering that, is it really strange that occasionally a random person or two will pop in and make a comment to ridicule her? If anything it would be weird if that DIDN'T happen considering the nature of the internet.

I already explained that if you bothered spending some time reading on the site before spewing your shit all through this thread you'd realise how low profile & minor this case is in comparison to many other threads here. You'd also realise that it is highly unusual for this to happen. When it does happen the poster always has a connection to the person they're abusing (except for Jodi Arias which was a frenzy of randoms showing up to spit bile - It's a shame for you that you didn't sign up back then because you would've found your people).

How the fuck is it "baffling" that people who regularly post here are regularly posting here?

The truly baffling part is the way the visitors to this thread prioritise their outrage. I don't think we're some weird societal sub-group. I think most people will be "baffled" by people such as yourself who are more provoked by a lone ebay scammer than sadistic paedophiles, child murderers, serial killers, family annihilators etcetc.

There are plenty of high profile threads here, many with friends & family of the victims & of the perpetrators posting. Sometimes the actual or alleged perpetrator turns up to argue their case. Even investigating police have posted on occasion. Some threads have had news coverage because of the posts they contain.

But despite all of that, this is the only thread where "random" belligerent posters have continued to turn up for years.

& thanks for the laugh. You went through the entire signup process (at least once, possibly multiple times over years) just to spew venom at a lone dead woman but you think we're the amusing ones

Last edited by blighted star; 01-01-2019 at 02:50 PM.

& while this is still bumped, here's a message for any off-site Kelli traffic : read the rest of the site, because ...

If you have a thing for ranting on the internet about strangers who've done terrible things, skip this thread & check out the thousands of others because you'll find no shortage of rage fuel here.

Also, first post advice :

- read the site rules & spend time reading other threads to get a feel for the place before you post.

- you'll get a friendly reception if you're not being a dick right off the bat AND if your first post isn't in here or the Jodi Arias thread because both are now notorious for the kind of people they attract/ed

- generally, don't bump an old thread unless you have a direct connection to the case or there's an actual update to add to the discussion

- just be chill until you've settled in a little

All of that applies to anyone who's already copped shit for posting about Kelli. We've had far worse posters than anyone in here so you can choose to leave this mess of a thread behind you & join conversations elsewhere on the site. As long as you don't bring drama to other threads, eventually everyone will either forget or not care that this was the first place you posted

As long as you don't bring drama to other threads, eventually everyone will either forget or not care that this was the first place you posted.

I won't forget.

Especially this shit stain:

Quote Originally Posted by wred20 View Post
    I just made an account to reply to you. You should feel important haha. Anyway, your daughter was a disgusting piece of shit, and I cheered when I heard that she died. Yes, I hope she suffered, and I wish the same fate to all her other family members, including her children, because let's be honest; they will definitely come as disturbed wastes of space and be a burden to society just like that idiot corps of their mother.

You dare to defend that subhuman of your daughter? Then explain how did you manage to raise such a retarded piece of garbage that would go on National TV and with a smirk on her face trying to convince people that those customers were purposely trying to buy low-rest pictures for $400+? And then, she and her hubby decide to trash the already scammed customers, on their E-bay account? Imagine how many times she has done that... So not only your retarded daughter was a idiot scammer, but she was also an incredibly mean person, trying to rub salt on her victims.

She is burning in hell now, I guarantee you, and it made my and many other's people's day to find out this amazing news, that your daughter is in hell now and can no longer damage society. You should feel ashamed of yourself, it's mostly your fault for raising a F-class human.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I won't forget.

Especially this shit stain:

I was debating whether to say "some" or "everyone". Then I got distracted by school holiday stuff, lost my train of thought, came back & hit post

Oh well

If this one ever turns up in other threads they're bound to have yet another username. So unless they can't control their shit talking anywhere, or they're stupid enough to use a Judge Judy avi, we'll probably never recognise them anyway

Edit : Also, I don't remember this thread for the mouth frothers that keep turning up.

It's memorable because of your squirrel meme.

I still can't get over the fact that they can do that
    Last edited by blighted star; 01-03-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    So per the GoFundMe it sounds like the dad (Kelli's ex husband) has little or nothing to do with his own children.
    gtfo

whats up fucker thats my grandma can you guess who my mom is? it can?t be that hard! that ?skank?

Someone came in guns blazin...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Someone came in guns blazin...
    guns blazin....brain cells not really firing

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    High school is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Just to backup why I had originally put suicide in the head title - this comment was made by her mother in her obituary:

She was one of a kind. Smart and beautiful. I remember all the Silly things you used to do like like tell the pre school that you want to be a proctologist when you grew up with out blinking an eye you stood there and smiled no matter how much the crowd laughed and that my darling daughter made me aware that it doesn't matter. What other peopl think you are your own person and stood by that until the day that you had no more fight in you and you decided to go visit grandma and grandpa. You took part of me that will never be replaced and I don't know how I'm going to go on.
    I will forever love you my baby

Also, https://www.facebook.com/Runswithscissors1127?fref=ts
    Sadly it does sound like suicide. The anger in her post to others. I lost loved ones to suicide. It definitely hurts.

Thread Information